Elejah

Oleh JohnLocked69

Elena confesses her love for Elijah, which he reciprocates. But will they be torn apart? Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapted 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42

Chapter 41

1.1K 40 4
Oleh JohnLocked69

When I woke up, I realised that Jeremy and Klaus had also fell asleep and Elijah was just staring at the blank wall, probably thinking.
"Hey," I said quietly.
He quickly tore his eyes away from the wall and looked at me, he looked scared and confused.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing," he said, forcing a smile.
I raised my eyebrows and slowly got off of them all. I turned around to face the wall and looked at the clock, 6:05 pm.
"Why didn't you wake us up?" I asked shocked, as I turned back around to Elijah.
"You all looked peaceful, I didn't want to be the person who disturbed that." He shrugged.
I laughed and excused myself so I could make a phone call.
When I closed my bedroom door, I got out my phone and dialled Andy's number. I rang him at least 10 times before he finally answered.
"Elena!" He shouted excitedly.
"Why didn't you answer?" I asked annoyed.
"My fingers were covered in blood, and the touch screen wasn't working." He mumbled.
"That's just gross!"
"We both enjoy different things. Anyway, why did you ring me?"
"They all know I'm pregnant,"
"And?"
"And, I'm scared that they'll turn against each other,"
"Why?"
"Because they all love me and they'll be jealous, I've already seen it in Kol and Klaus,"
"Are you sure it's Elijah's baby?"
"Of course I am? Anyway, back to the subject - what do I do?"
"Just choose who you want to be with, and then let the others fight it out."
I realised it was a wrong idea to ring him and ask him for advice, he was useless.
"Has anyone ever told you, how bad you are at giving advice?"
"Actually, no. No one has ever actually had the chance,"
"Of course they haven't."
"Elena, I can tell you're getting agitated and you're probably going to end the call anytime soon, but before you end the call I need to ask you something."
"Go ahead,"
"There is a 1 in 100 chance that you can get impregnated by an other vampire, so are you sure the baby's Elijah's?"
"Yes! You even told me that the curse is a punishment?"
"What curse? - Oh yeah, the curse. Ha. It's just that, are you sure the baby's Elijah's and not Klaus'?"
I had to quickly rack my mind for any memories between me and Klaus, but there definitely weren't any.
"I'm 100% sure,"
"And no compulsion?"
"Excuse me?"
"I'm just saying, that maybe there was something between you and Klaus and you've been compelled to forget?"
"He wouldn't do that to me, he loves me."
"I rest my case."
I quickly ended the call and threw my phone at the wall, I watched it as it quickly slid down the wall and fall down the back of my bed.
The thought of Klaus ever doing that, tore me apart. If that has happened, then maybe they've all compelled me to forget something? The memory of me and Kol was perfectly imprinted on my mind, so that definitely hadn't been compelled away. I was acting so stupid, of course this was going to happen! I was practically involved with nearly every member of the Original Family! The most dangerous family in the world.

Elijah's POV
Before Elena awoke, I was thinking of the possibility that the child wasn't mine, that the child was either a humans or even Niklaus'. If the child was Niklaus', it would definitely redeem him, more than Elena has. If our lives were a story, it'd be a bloody complicated one.
A few minutes after Elena had gone upstairs to make a phone call, I heard a bang coming from her room - I assumed it was her throwing her phone. I wanted to go upstairs and try comfort her, but I figured she probably wanted space.
No matter how much I wanted to try and think just of Elena, the baby's heartbeat I heard when she was asleep would just spring to mind. If the baby was Niklaus', then it wouldn't explain the curse between me and Elena, but it would explain her getting pregnant.

After an hour, Elena still hadn't come downstairs. I had the feeling that something was wrong, so I decided to go and check on her. When I stood up, I accidentally woke up Niklaus.
"Where are you going?" He asked sleepily.
"To see Elena, I think something's wrong." I whispered so I didn't wake Jeremy.
Niklaus was then quickly shot out of his sleepy state and looked around the room, "Where is she?" He asked.
"Upstairs." I replied.
He nodded and stood up, we slowly walked out of the room and up the stairs to Elena's room. I softly knocked on her door but there was no reply, I looked to Niklaus and he looked equally confused.
"Elena, we're coming in." Said Niklaus, as he opened the door.
When we entered her room, there was no sign of Elena.
"Elena?" I asked loudly.
Niklaus walked around her room and then went into the bathroom, but Elena wasn't there either.
"Where is she?" He asked, when he came back into her room.
"I know as little as you, brother." I replied.
"I hope to god, she isn't drinking." He growled.
"And why do you care so much about the baby?" I asked.
He chuckled and walked out of the room, when he was walking down the stairs he whispered something under his breath - thinking I couldn't hear him.
"Every king needs an heir, brother."

Finn's POV
I was arranging a meeting when I received a phone call from Elena, "Elena?" I asked.
"Finn," she cried.
"Elena, what's wrong?" I asked quickly.
"Are you busy?" She cried.
I looked to the most important people in my business and sighed, "No, I'm not busy. Where are you?"
The men all looked surprised and quite concerned, but I quickly blew them off and they walked slowly out of my office.
"I'm at my house, can you meet me at the Grill?" She asked.
"Of course. Meet me in 10?" I replied.
"Yeah, okay. Thank you, Finn." She cried.
She ended the call and I quickly stood up and walked towards the door of my office, as I walked briskly down the stairs I bumped into Kol.
"What's got you rushing around?" He asked, with a smirk.
I thought that the reason Elena was so upset, could of been because of Kol, so I decided to not mention anything about her.
"Meetings been rescheduled," I spat out.
"I thought the meeting was here?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.
"Yes, it was. Another meeting,"
"Oh, okay." He replied, not believing anything I was saying.
I smiled faintly and finished putting on my blazer, as I walked past him and out of the front door. I darted towards my car and quickly started the engine. I was at The Grill waiting for Elena in the matter of 5 minutes, she arrived a few minutes later. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were stained with tears.
I stood up and opened my arms, she walked quickly towards me and fell into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her tears soaking my shirt.
"I'm sorry," said Elena, as she pushed herself off of me.
"It's fine, now what's wrong?" I asked.
She sighed and walked over to the booth I was sitting at originally, and sat down.
"I never should of told Elijah how I felt," she said quietly, as I sat down opposite her.
"When?" I asked.
Surely she didn't mean the time when she first told him she loved him?
"The time I first told him, actually I shouldn't of allowed him to compel it out of me."
But if that never happened, we wouldn't of become friends?
"Why?"
"Because I wouldn't of also fell for Kol and Klaus, I wouldn't of wasted these few months worrying about how to act in front of them, and I wouldn't of ended up pregnant."
Wait, she's pregnant?
I stared at her face, her now worried face and listened carefully. There were two heartbeats coming from Elena and it definitely wasn't from the couple in the booth beside us.
"You're pregnant," I said, with a smile appearing.
The worry on her face dropped and it was replaced with relief and a smile.
"Who's the father?" I asked.
"Supposedly Elijah, but I don't know anymore," she said, as the smile on her face disappeared and she looked down to her hands on her lap, "Finn, have you ever compelled me?"
"No," I replied.
She looked back up and smiled faintly before looking back down, "I think someone has," she said quietly.
"Why?"
"Because someone told me the baby's Klaus', but I can't remember being with him like that?"
"Are you on vervain?"
She looked up to me and said, " I think so?"
"What do you mean, you think so?"
"I know I'm on it, but I can't remember taking it?"
I leant forward and stared deep into her beautiful eyes, "Elena, stab me in the hand with a fork."
Without breaking the stare, Elena picked up a fork and plunged it deep into my hand proving she wasn't on vervain. Elena quickly tore her eyes away from mine and apologised over and over again as she ripped the fork out.
"So, I'm not on vervain," She mumbled as she wiped the bloody fork, "How long do you think I've been off it?"
"Elena, I think the question is who took you off it?" I corrected, as I rubbed away the marks left on my hand by the fork.
"I think I have an idea who," she said angrily.
Before I could say anything else, Elena stood up and walked towards the door. I quickly ran after her and told her to get into my car, she hesitated but after a couple of minutes she agreed into letting me help.
"So, where are we going?" I asked, when we were both ready to drive off.
"My house," she said robotically.
I nodded and quickly pushed my foot down on the accelerator, Elena smiled as she felt a rush of excitement flow through her as I drove faster.
When we got to her house, she quickly took off her seatbelt and vamp-ran out of the car and to her front door. I quickly followed and joined her as she angrily opened the door. Klaus and Elijah then came running downstairs to us, "Why are you two here?" I asked.
"Why are you here?" Asked Klaus.
"Elena, where did you go?" Asked Elijah.
"I needed to speak to Finn," she replied.
"How did you go without us hearing?" Asked Klaus.
"I jumped out of my window," she shrugged.
I smiled at her reply and stood closer to Elena, "Now, Elena. Which one of these did it?" I asked.
"Did what?" Asked a sleepy Jeremy, as he came wondering into the hall.
"Someone took me off vervain," she replied angrily.
No one moved or made any sudden noises, resulting in Elena to get angrier.
"Which one of you did it?" Asked Jeremy, looking towards Klaus and Elijah.
"And why do you assume it's us, couldn't it be you?" Asked Klaus.
"Why would I put my sister in danger like that, especially when she's hanging around with vampires who can compel vampires?"
"I don't know, didn't you kill her before?"
"And didn't you drain her of her blood before?"
Klaus clenched his jaw and took an angry step towards Jeremy, as well as Jeremy edging closer towards him. But before one of them could do anything else, I quickly stood in front of Jeremy guarding him from Klaus. I smiled cheekily at Klaus and told him to calm down.
"I am calm," he said sheepishly, as he backed down.
Everyone then went back to staring at Elena, but I could tell she was getting more and more angrier.
"Elena, do you want to go upstairs?" I asked, as I stood directly in front of her.
She blinked repeatedly before nodding, I grabbed her hand and led her to her room, ignoring the stares from everyone else.

"If you know who it is, then why aren't you confronting them?" I asked, when we were sitting on her bed.
"Because I want them to own up to it," she replied angrily.
I laughed dryly and said, "Yeah, like that's going to happen."
Elena dropped her angry look and started to laugh.
"You ready to go back down?" I asked.
"Sure," she shrugged.
I smiled and we both stood up, and walked back downstairs. Klaus, Elijah and Jeremy were all sitting nervously in the front room, waiting for us to return. When they saw us coming, they all quickly stood up and Klaus and Jeremy quickly tried to prove their innocence. Elijah was just standing still, looking at Elena.
"I know which one of you did it and I also know who's the father to my baby," said Elena bravely.
Everyone fell silent and looked wide eyed towards Elena, "What do you mean?" Asked Jeremy.
"Of course I know it's not you, Jer. The person who took me off vervain, is the father to my baby." She replied.
"But then that means.." trailed off Elijah.
"I'm the father?" Asked Klaus.

I know it's getting confusing, sorry! But I'll be ending it soon and starting a new story x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

367 15 13
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fan...
51.1K 1.1K 14
Elena is with Stefan and things are not good between them was trapped in a house with the noble original Elijah. after a heart to heart they kiss and...
10.1K 231 13
Elena and Elijah live years apart.Will they ever meet? What has magic to do with it all? Lots.
49K 1.2K 31
Elena Gilbert has lost the only two people she ever loved: Stefan and Damon. As she tries to move on she finds herself drawn into even greater danger...