Chapter 26

When we got back to the booth, I sat down where Kol was originally sitting and he sat in my seat. I smirked at him and he did the same. I took out my phone under the table and secretly sent him a message.

Tell Rebekah when neither Klaus or Elijah are around.

We all heard Kol's phone go off, he looked at his phone and then back at me. He nodded and I smiled.
"Have we missed something?" Klaus asked, looking at me and Kol.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You seem awfully chirpy with each other," he stated.
"No need to be jealous, mate. Just bonding," Kol butted in.
Elijah glared at Kol but his face softened when he saw me roll my eyes with annoyance at his younger brother. He smiled at me and I smiled back, trying not to blush. Kol stood up and walked to bar, motioning for me to follow. I groaned and stood, I heard Elijah chuckle. I walked over to Kol and asked what was wrong.
"When are we -" He started but I interrupted.
"Sh," I quickly said, as I put one of my fingers on my lips and another on my ear, hinting that they could. hear.
He nodded and I helped him carry the drinks back. When we sat back down, Kol handed me a drink and I drunk it in one. Kol whistled for the bartender to bring a whole bottle of bourbon to us, so we wouldn't have to keep going up to the bar.
Elijah and Klaus stared at me in awe as I quickly downed the drinks. But It was all part of the plan. I stopped when my vision had become slightly blurry. I stood up and tried my best to act more drunk than I already was.
"Excuse me," I said quietly, as I stumbled into the bathroom.
I heard someone follow me, but I walked into a stall and stood there for a minute, before pulling the chain. I walked out and saw Rebekah standing, facing the mirror.
"What's up?" I asked, as I washed my hands.
"What are you and Kol up to?" She asked, as she turned to me.
"Nothing," I said quickly.
"Come on, Elena. You dragged him in here for about 10 minutes, discussing God knows what. And now he's practically getting you drunk,"
"He'll explain, but I can't say it out loud,"
I pointed to the door and she smiled nodded.
"But what I can say is, round two is about to get a lot more interesting," I whispered with a smile.
Rebekah's eyes widened with excitement and she giggled.
"Help me pretend to be drunk," I whispered more quietly.
She nodded and requested I put my arm around her, she picked me up and walked us out of the restroom. Elijah stood up when he saw us.
"What's happened, is she okay?" He asked alarmingly.
"Yes she's fine, bit to much to drink. I'm going to take her home," Rebekah answered.
Elijah nodded and I smiled at him. He smiled back and I pulled a face, he rolled his eyes playfully and kissed my forehead.
"Kol, would you join us?" Rebekah asked.
Kol shot up and agreed.
"We'll be back shortly," Rebekah said to Klaus and Elijah as we left.
When we were out of view, Rebekah put me down.
"Okay, so what's the plan?" She asked with excitement.
"Well, we're going to try and scare them," Kol answered.
"We're going to try and scare our original vampire brothers?" She said sarcastically to Kol.
"Well, it's more than that. We're going to go back to your place and hide out there, until they return. We're going to make sure that the powers out and nothing is going to work - like electricity, torches, etc. And then when they're looking around for torches and matches, we will make noises all around the house, quiet ones at first and then getting louder. You two will run past them and scream, but only because you're originals and are as fast as them. I'll hide out in the garden and wait till you lead them out there, hopefully they'll walk close to the edge of the swimming pool. Where I'll sneak up behind them and whisper something before pushing them into the pool," I said with a smile.
Rebekah smiled adoringly as I spoke. She loved the idea and she was definitely excited about seeing the most feared vampires faces.
We sped to their mansion and quickly ran over the plan one more time, we got into positions and hid. We were all separate, so we used our phones to communicate. We used a group chat.

I'm bored of waiting. -Elena
I know, same here. Can't we just ring one of them? -Kol
No, because it'll give it away! -Rebekah
Fine, but Elena..Are you scared all alone in the dark? I don't mind comforting you, just until they return and we could carry on after? ;-) -Kol
Shut up or I'll tell Elijah ;) -Elena
Flirting, seriously? -Rebekah
Wait, are they here? -Rebekah
Yes they're here, it's showtime -Kol