Chapter 18

I woke up the next morning and realised Elijah wasn't there, I frowned and got up. I walked into the bathroom to have a wash and to try and freshen up my clothes. But when I walked out of the bathroom and went back into Elijah's room, there was a pile of clothes and a note on Elijah's bed. I opened the note and it read:

Just in case x
-Rebekah

I smiled as I put down the note, I picked up the clothes and quickly put them on. I was wearing a wavy black satin top which just went past my belly button with high waisted black jeans, a leather jacket and my black converses. After I looked myself over in the mirror for what seemed the hundredth time, I went downstairs. I entered the living room and saw Elijah and Klaus sitting opposite each other reading, when Elijah saw me he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and sat down next to Klaus.
"What you both reading then?" I asked.
"Poems," Klaus replied.
"My mothers grimoire," Elijah replied.
I nodded and stood back up, they both looked up from their books and looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Where are you going?" Asked Elijah.
"To Rebekah, why?" I asked.
"Since when have you two been the best of friends?" Klaus asked.
"Actually, I want to thank her for the clothes," I said and smiled at Elijah.
Elijah stood up and sped up to me, I jumped a little and he slowly kissed me. I kissed him back but we had to stop before we did something reckless in front of Klaus. I pulled back and giggled, Elijah smirked at my reaction and sat back down. I walked into the kitchen and found Rebekah sitting on one of the stools, I sat down next to her and smiled.
"Thanks for the clothes," I said.
"It's the least I could do," she said with a smile.
"I was wondering, since we haven't been on the best terms these past couple of months, would you like to go to the Grill with me later?" I asked.
"Yeah, I would love too!" Rebekah squealed.
We both laughed and then Kol came in, wearing only some sweatpants. He looked at me shocked but then he quickly smirked and said, "Like the view?"
I rolled my eyes and threw a fork at him, he caught it and quickly sped up to my face. I stood up and backed away and bumped into the fridge. He smirked at me and leant closer, I quickly slapped him and smiled at him. He laughed and pouted as if he was hurt, I once again rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I ducked under his arms and stood in the doorway. He looked happy but also a bit frightened, I could see that he was no longer looking at me, but someone behind me. I turned around and saw Elijah glaring at him.
"Relax, brother. We were only playing," Kol said with his famous smirk.
"Clearly," Elijah replied annoyed.
I turned my whole body to face Elijah and kissed him, he kissed me back passionately. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. We were in a full hot make out session when Rebekah and Kol awkwardly cleared their throats, me and Elijah pulled apart and we rested our heads on each others foreheads, looking into each other's eyes. He was about to kiss me again but then Rebekah groaned.
"No, no, no. Look, I get it, you two are in love you want to be connected all the bloody time. But me and Elena have agreed to go out," Rebekah said.
I turned to Rebekah and smiled, "Yeah, come on let's go,"
Rebekah smiled and clapped, I giggled and we walked out of the kitchen to the front door. I kissed Elijah goodbye and waved to Klaus and Kol.
When we we arrived at the Grill, Rebekah chose a booth and we sat down. We ordered a bourbon each and we swiftly made chit-chat before getting into serious conversations.
After a more than few bottles of bourbon later Rebekah looked at me seriously and said, "Elena, you are a very nice person,"
"Are you drunk?" I said whilst laughing.
"No!" She slurred.
"Oh my god, you are totally drunk!" I screamed.
"As are you!" She screamed as she pointed at me.
We both giggled.
"Elena, do you want to know a secret?" She whispered.
"Obviously," I said smiling.
"All my brothers, excluding Finn, are hopelessly in love with you,"
"Kol isn't,"
"And that is where you are wrong!"
I gasped and laughed. Rebekah mimicked me and we screamed and laughed. We were asked to leave a couple of minutes later. When we got outside I looked at my phone and saw 77 missed calls, all from Elijah, Kol and what must of been Klaus. I rolled my eyes and checked the time, it was 11:48 pm. I gasped and turned to Rebekah.
"We have been out for nearly 12 hours!" I screamed.
We both laughed harder and tried to walk down the street, we couldn't remember where we parked Rebekah's car.