𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥𝕤 & 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤...

Av xoxo_v117

Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted... Mer

WARNING
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕀𝕥 シ
𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖 シ
update
ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 シ
𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𖨆
𝕃𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕠𝕡 シ
ℤ𝕠𝕠𝕞 シ
𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕓𝕒𝕥𝕖 シ
𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 シ
𝔻*𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕀𝕟 𝕐𝕠 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕔𝕙 シ
𝔹𝕒𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕪 シ
ℤ𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕄.ℙ シ
𝔽*𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝔽*𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝔽𝕨𝕓 シ
𝔸𝕣𝕘𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 シ
Back up
𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 ✞
𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 ℙ𝕥.𝟚 ✞
new book
𝕊𝕦𝕓 シ
Running on E
Discontinued fr fr
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕀𝕟 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟シ
ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥 ♫

𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 シ

4.7K 40 3
Av xoxo_v117

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Y/n sighed loudly as she entered her last class of the day, not caring if she was late.
"um excuse? who are you?" the substitute teacher asked making her roll her eyes, never answering him, continuing to walk to her seat.

"miss? you can't just walk in here like you own the place" the teacher said while walking up to y/n's desk, y/n looking up at him, seeing his chiseled jawline move as he spoke.

"my name is y/n. y/l/n." she said nonchalantly while chewing her gum making the teacher sigh loudly.
"well, miss y/l/n-"
"my name is y/n" she cut him off, sarcastically smiling at him.

"i'll speak with you after class, Miss. Y/l/n" he said, returning her sarcastic smile.
"bitch! why would you do that?!" her best friend whispered to her making her smile while shrugging.

"he's a sub, what's the worst he could do" y/n said while looking at the teacher, seeing him write his name on the board.
"anyway, my name is Mr. Polibio. i'll be your substitute teacher for the week. Mrs. Ramirez is sick, hope she gets well soon but you'll have to deal with me for a while" mattia said sternly as y/n rolled her eyes dramatically.

"is there a problem Miss. Y/l/n?" he asked her making her laugh while shrugging.
He stared at her in the eyes, trying his best to keep his cool, sighing heavily as he glared at her.

She smirked mischievously, knowing she was affecting him, even though he didn't show it much.
"our topic today is the nervous system" he said while turning around to write on the board.

They ended up getting a short quiz, y/n putting in random answers, not caring if she passed or failed.
She walked up to his desk, handing him the paper making him look up at her, shocked to how fast she finished.

"here" she said dryly while waving the paper in his face making him chuckle softly.
"that fast?" he asked her making her shrug while placing the paper in his hand.
"the faster the better" she whispered to him making him smile before taking the paper from her, starting to mark it.

He knew the thoughts that were going through his mind was wrong but he couldn't help it.
She had turned 18 since the start of the year since her birthday was in January. He found himself taking small glances at her, watching her doodle on her hand.

Mattia was pretty young himself, he just turned 21 so it was only a three year difference. He wasn't officially a teacher yet but he was doing an internship at the school. He sighed before putting the grade on her test, getting up to hand it to her.

"i need to speak with you after class" mattia whispered to y/n, giving her the paper.
She smiled as she opened the paper, seeing that she got a D-. 'not bad' she thought.

"what did you get?" her friend whispered to her making her chuckle.
"A D-" she said as she chuckled making her friend gasp softly.

"girl how are you so calm-"
"no talking durning a test ladies" mattia said making y/n look at him, the two of them holding eye contact for a while before he cleared his throat, looking away from her.

"he's hot" her friend mouthed to y/n making her nod before continuing to draw on her arm.
After everyone handed in their tests, mattia decided to get to know everyone, leaning against the edge of the desk.

"so Miss. Y/l/n-
"again, my name is Y/n" she cut him off making him smirk while staring at her.
"sorry, tell me about yourself. Miss. Y/l/n" He said as he folded his arms over his chest, waiting for her to speak.

"my name is y/n. i like the color red, and i hate science" she said dryly making him chuckle while smiling.
"do you always have an attitude?" he asked, knowing he was getting under her skin.

"yes, now deal with it" she said as she crossed her arms as well making everyone else glance at each other, wondering what would happen next. "detention, after school. you're helping me mark those papers" he said sternly making her shrug while rolling her eyes.

"you'll be rolling your eyes cause of sumn else" he mumbled to himself before sitting around his desk, waiting for the bell to ring.

Y/n sighed when she heard the bell ring, packing her bag to leave. "and where are you going?" mattia asked her as he stood up, everyone else leaving the room.

"home, what does it look like?" she said with the same attitude making him laugh bitterly.
"feisty, i like that. but what i don't like is that attitude" he said as he walked closer to her, y/n smiling as she turned around fully.

"i don't have an attitude" she said making him smile while raising his eyebrows.
"mmm, but you do" he whispered softly, smiling as she placed her bag down.

"you're helping with those papers" he said as he pointed to the pile of papers on his desk making her sigh while rolling her eyes.

"do i have too?" she asked making him nod while humming pointing to the chair beside his.
"here's the answer sheet, just mark the question and put the grade up here" he said to her making her nod before flopping down on the chair, picking up the pen.

She bit her lip as she watched his hands move while he marked the papers, seeing the black metal rings adorn his fingers.
"are you right-handed or left-handed?" she asked him making him chuckle before looking at her.

"are you serious?" he asked making her nod while humming making him curious.
"right, why?" he asked making her smile while looking at him innocently.

"so your right hand is your dominant hand right?" she asked, gently placing her hand on his, mattia never realizing.
"um yeah? why does this matter?" he asked as he smiled at her, watching her fix her hair before continuing to mark the papers.

"so you're right hand is your dominant hand, like you right?" she flirted slightly making him smile before answering her.
"finish the papers y/n" he whispered before continuing to mark the pile of papers.

She 'accidentally' dropped her pen on the floor, mattia glancing as she went on the floor to go get it.

Since she was wearing a skirt it raised up when she bent over, mattia getting a full view of her ass making him bit his lip while leaning back
in his chair to get a better view.

He slowly licked his lip as he stared at her ass, imagining the nastiest things possible. He knew he shouldn't be looking but something was keeping him from looking away.

"ok i got it" she said before getting back up, sitting beside mattia again. Mattia cleared his throat before quickly looking down at the paper on the desk.

He glanced over at her, seeing that she was already finished with her pile of papers making him raise his eyebrows in shock.
"how did you finish so fast?!" he asked as he looked at her before looking at the papers.

"as i said before, the faster the better" she said making him bite his lip for a second before responding.
"and when you did that you got a D-" he said as he rested his head on his hand, looking at her smiling.

"and that's your fault" she said while returning his energy making him smile at her.
"how is that my fault?" he whispered softly as his tone dropped into a much lower, more seductive tone.
"you gave me the wrong D" she whispered softly in the same seductive tone making him smile while biting his lip.

"well you can get the other D if you want" he whispered as his eyes glanced down at her lips before looking into her eyes again.
"mmm, is that so?" she asked as she moved closer to him making him nod slowly while moving closer as well.

"mhmm" he hummed as his gaze switched between her eyes and her lips, moving in even closer.
"well i want you to give it to me" she whispered softly as she leaned in as well making him smile while looking at her lips.

"can i kiss you?" he whispered softly making her nod before he leaned in, slowly kissing her lips. He hummed as his hand quickly moved towards her jawline, pulling her closer as he kissed her.

She went onto his lap making him smile before kissing her again, his hands resting on her waist.
"you know this is really, really wrong and fucked up right?" he whispered softly as he pulled away making her nod while biting her lip.

"i know but i don't wanna stop" she whispered softly making him smile while leaning in again.
"me too princess" he mumbled softly before eagerly kissing her again, his hands making their way towards her ass, slowly gripping making her whine.

"can i put my hands here?" he whispered softly while pulling away again making her nod her head impatiently.
"i don't care just touch me anywhere and everywhere" she whispered before leaning down to kiss his lips softly and slowly.

He smiled as he gently smacked down on her ass before jiggling it in his hands, smirking as he felt around.
"such a fat ass" he mumbled onto her lips before kissing them again, his lips moving against hers.

He smiled against her lips as he stood up with her, gently placing her on the desk making her smile while wrapping her legs around his torso, bringing her closer between her legs.
"no one, and i mean no one can find out about this ok?" he whispered softly while staring at her making her nod while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"promise?" he whispered softly as she smiled at him.
"i promise" she said before leaning up to kiss him again making his eyes flutter close, his hands resting on her thighs.

He grunted softly as he pulled her closer to him, slowly pulling away before dipping his head down to kiss her neck.
He started to unbutton her shirt slowly, getting a little peek of her lace bra underneath. He bit his lip while taking her shirt off, her cleavage now exposed.

"fuck" he mumbled under his breath as his eyes trailed up and down her body making her smirk while biting her lip. "like what you see?" she whispered softly making him nod while placing his hands on her waist, slowly rubbing them on her smooth skin.

He smiled before leaning down to kiss her chest, his hands going behind her back to unclip her bra, her hard nipples coming into view.
"holy shit, you're sexy" he whispered softly as he smiled at her, pull her to the very edge of the desk until his growing boner was poking against her clothed core.

"you too, now kiss me" she whispered seductively while gripping his tie, pulling him down to slowly kiss his lips.

His hands gripped onto her thighs before moving closer to her inner thigh making her smile into the kiss, mattia's warm hands running on her skin.
"can i go down on you?" he whispered softly while pulling away, kissing down her chest making her bite her lip.

She whined loudly while nodding her head, mattia smiling as he gently brushed his lips over her nipple. "please?" she whimpered softly making him smirk before slowly wrapping his lips around her nipple, gently sucking before pulling away with a loud 'pop'.

He glanced up at her before using the very tip of his tongue to slowly circle around her nipple, using his thumb to play with the other.
He looked up at her with lust filled eyes, his other hand trailing all over her body.

He breathed heavily as he pulled away before licking over to her other breast, giving it the same treatment.
"baby" she whimpered making him smile while flicking his tongue over the sensitive bud.

He kissed his way down her stomach, making his way between her legs. "can i?" he asked for consent while placing his hands on her thighs, looking up at her seductively.
"please touch me" she whined as she opened her legs even wider making him smile before lifting her skirt up.

He open her legs even wider and pulled her skirt around her waist and spread her extremely wide. She held her breath, pulsing and clenching, her wetness darkening the thin silky material that covered her pussy. She gasped as his fingers grazed the thick flesh of her thigh. A moan, unstoppable escaping.

"you're already so wet for me princess, literally soaking" he whispered softly as he glanced at her, placing his thumb on her clit over her underwear.
She gasped softly making him smile while glancing up at her, gripping her underwear before slowly pushing them to the side, her glistening flower now coming into view.

"so wet for me baby" he whispered softly as he looked up at her while kissing her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her aching core.
He smiled while sticking his tongue out, gently licking through her lips making her whine.
He hummed as he pulled her closer, looking up at her as he left open mouthed kisses on her core, occasionally licking or sucking her clit.

"you taste so good mama, so sweet" he mumbled softly while bringing two fingers to her lips, gently running his fingers back and forth on either side of her clit making her gasp before moaning softly.

He smirked up at her as he licked his thumb before placing it on her clit, rubbing in softly circles.
"f-fuck" she moaned softly as she threw her head back, allowing him please her.
"you like that baby? hm?" he whispered softly as he smirked up at her, speeding up his thumb making her gasp before moaning softly.

"yes-yes! please don't stop" she moaned softly as she laid flat on the desk, her hands going towards his hair. He smiled before removing his thumb, replacing it with his tongue making her whimper.

He drew small and slow figure '8' patterns on her clit with the tip of his tongue making her moan while her back arched off of the desk.
"you taste so fucking good babygirl" he mumbled softly as he looked up at her, using his mouth to please her.

He brought two fingers to his mouth, slowly sucking them before bringing them to her entrance, gently pushing them in, watching as her mouth fell open.
"so tight too princess" he whispered softly while standing up straight, continuing to slowly thrust his fingers into her.

He smiled down at her as he watched her try to hold her moans back by biting her lips harshly.
"feel good mama?" he whispered softly making her nod her head while whining.

He bit his lip while slowly leaning down to kiss her, starting to slowly curl his fingers making her moans against his soft lips.
"mmm" he hummed deeply as he kissed her lips slowly, a few moans slipping pass her lips.

He smiled while dipping his head down to
kiss on her neck, the curling of his fingers now hitting the right spot making her body jolt before she moaned loudly.

"daddy!" she moaned loudly before slapping her hand over her mouth, realizing the filthy word that just slipped passed her lips.
"it's ok mama, don't be embarrassed. i'm down with that too" he whispered into her ear as he continued to please her.

He whispered filthy words she loved, close to her ear. Those words she'd never use outside. They seemed to increase the sensations that he'd built in her as he worked her secret parts. Curling his fingers to find her sensitive ridges and thrusting in and out, crying in ecstasy.

"you like that baby? hm? tell me how good it feels. tell daddy how much you love it" he whispered softly as he gripped her neck, tilting her head back as he hovered over her.

"s-so good! please don't stop" she moaned softly as he smiled at her while slowly pulling his fingers out, rubbing them against her slit.
"now where's the fun if i don't tease a lil bit?" he whispered seductively while placing his fingers against her lips, gently tapping them.

"open for me" he whispered softly making her open her mouth for him to place his fingers on her tongue.
"now taste yourself" he whispered softly as he placed his fingers in her mouth, y/n looking at him innocently while sucking on his fingers.

He smiled as he gripped her neck, pushing his fingers even deeper, smirking when she didn't gag.

"oh? no gag reflex princess?" he whispered softly making her nod while sucking this fingers clean.
"knees, now" he said as he tapped her thigh making her smile while hopping off of the desk, dropping onto her knees in front of him.

He smiled as he sat down in his chair, slowly unbuckling his belt, watching a she placed her hands on his thighs in anticipation.
He raised his hips up for a second, quickly pulling his pants and underwear down, his hard on springing up making her eyes widen.

She expected him to be big but not that big, starting to regret her attitude from earlier.
"don't be shy, suck it for me" he whispered softly while caressing her face making her smile while looking up at him.

She licked up his shaft, feeling him twitch from the unexpected contact, precum dripping, wanting every drop. She cupped his balls as he gasped, his hand gripping a handful of her hair. "shi-shit" he groaned, her lips engulfed his tip. Sucking, kissing, and licking his tip making him moan softly while tilting his head back.

"just like that baby" he whispered softly as he moved some loose strands of hair out of her face, getting a proper view of her face.
"you look so pretty with my dick in your mouth mama" he whispered as he smiled at her before tucking his bottom lip between his teeth.

She hummed as she looked up at him innocently while slowly deep throating him making him hiss softly before moaning.
"so good y/n" he moaned softly while tilting his head back, his eyes fluttering close as his breathing rate started to pick up.

He gently ran his fingers though hers hair before gripping, biting his lip as he grunted softly, slouching in his chair even more.
"fuck, right there princess" he moaned softly while pushing her head down until his tip hit the back of her throat.

He hissed softly as his head rested against the chair, holding her head in place as he slowly thrusted down her throat.
She looked up at him innocently while fresh tears rolled down her cheeks, her mascara being a complete mess.

"take it for me baby, just a little longer" he whispered softly as he sped up a bit, hearing her gag a little bit while placing her hands on his thighs.
"just like that baby" he moaned softly before throwing his head back, his eyes rolling back before squeezing shut.

He heard a small shuffling noise making him immediately look up, try to act normal as y/n moved under the desk.
He glanced down at her before look at the door, seeing the principal walk in.

"Mr. Jones! i didn't expect to se-see you here" mattia said as he tried to act normal, glancing at y/n before looking back at the principal.
"yeah, but i need you to do a little favour for me" the principal ranted on as y/n started to slowly suck on mattia's tip making him fold his hand into a tight fist on the desk, trying not
to make any sounds.

"yep! i got it, i'm-im just finishing up some papers here" mattia said as he brought his hand under the desk, pushing y/n's head back making her smile.

She giggled softly before leaning forward to lick his tip, mattia jolting forward, the principal looking at him weirdly.
"are you ok Mr. Polibio?" the teacher asked suspiciously making mattia nod while humming.

"oh yeah, i'm fine. just a real-really bad leg cramp" mattia lied as y/n started to stroke him before kissing his tip, gently running the tip of her tongue around it.

He exhaled shakily as the principal continued to rant on and on making mattia really impatient and antsy.

Mattia glanced down at y/n, pushing her head down even deeper, holding it in place.
"alright i leave you with your papers, but the janitor is closing up around 5, so make sure you're done by then" the principal said before giving mattia a tight lipped smile, leaving the classroom.

"fuck" mattia whispered softly as y/n smiled mischievously, starting to deep throat him again.
"shit! just like that y/n. don't stop" he moaned softly, running a hand through his soft hair before placing it on the arms of the chair, gripping tightly as he thrusted into her mouth.

She looked up at him making him moan softly before hissing, his hips slightly stuttering as he continued to thrust into her mouth.
"fuck i'm gonna cum" he moaned softly as he squeezed his eyes shut, his mouth falling open into a tiny 'o' shape.

"i'm gonna give it to you ok princess?" he whispered softly as he relaxed his hips, tightly gripping his length.
"yes daddy" she whispered before opening her mouth so that he could release.

"fuck y/n!" he whispered softly as he roughly gripped her jawline, placing his tip on her tongue, quickly jerking off.

He threw his head back before releasing, his hot liquid shooting into her mouth.
"mmm shit" he moaned softly as he continued to jerk off until he was completely satisfied.

She smiled as she leaned forward to lick the extra cum off of his tip making him smile while pulling her up.
He smirked at her as he stood up, now towering over her making her a bit intimidated.

"turn around" he whispered softly making her slowly turn around, her back facing him.
"hands on the desk" he whispered softly while placing his hands on her waist making her nod before placing her hands on the edge of the desk, mattia chuckling softly.

"like this babygirl" he whispered softly as he stretched her arms forward until her chest came in contact with the desk, y/n gasping softly.
"do you want to continue this?" he asked making her nod while humming.
He smiled as he lifted her skirt again, his hands gently slapping down on her ass.

"such a fat ass, damn" he whispered softly, watching his handprint appear on her skin, biting his lip as he soothed out the area.
"you said you liked it fast, am i correct?" he whispered into her ear while kissing down her back, his hands rubbing on her smooth skin.

"ye-yes but it's been a while sinc-"
"shh shhh" he cut her off making her stop talking, trying to look behind her to see what he was doing.
"don't worry about that princess, i'll take care of you." he whispered softly while continuing to kiss down her back, his hand smacking down on her skin again.

He bit his lip as he pushed her underwear to the side again, gently gripping his dick before running his tip against her lips.
"so wet for me baby" he whispered softly as he used his tip to gently tap against her clit, a loud gasp falling from her mouth.

"ready mama?" he whispered softly, his tip pushing against her entrance, his hands running down the center of her back before gripping her waist.

"yes-yes" she stammered her words making him smile before slowly pushing in, looking down at his dick slowly entering her.
"holy fuck, you're tight" he groaned softly while continuing to push in making her whine before reaching back to place her hand on his lower abdomen, mattia stopping.

"move your fucking hand" he said through gritted teeth making her reluctantly retrieve her hand.
"i think you need to learn a little lesson" he whispered softly while slowly thrusting into her, y/n biting her lip harshly.

"not to have a fucking attitude with me" he mumbled before speeding up his thrusts, y/n moaning loudly.
"i-i'm sorry" she moaned loudly, trying to look behind her at him.

"shut up" he mumbled softly as he looked down at his dick sliding in and out of her with such ease making his head spin.
"so nice and wet for me princess" he moaned softly, throwing his head back as he listend to the sound of their hot skin clapping together at a rapid pace.

"m-mattia please" she whined loudly while try to move but his grip on her waist tighten, pulling her back onto his dick roughly, going even deeper than before.
"you're gonna shut the fuck up and take it like the fucking slut you are. cause you're a slut for me right?" he whispered softly as he gripped one of her legs tightly, raising it on top of the desk before pushing in deeper.

"answer my fucking question" he grunted softly as he smacked down on her ass harshly, watching her skin turn red.
"ye-yes im a slut for you" she stuttered making him smile while throwing his head back.

"you feel so good baby, so tight for me" he moaned into her ear causing her to whine before clenching around his dick making him chuckle softly.
"oh you like that huh? my moans?" he whispered softly into her ear as he pulled her closer to him.

"yes daddy, please don't stop" she moaned softly, mattia smiling as he went even deeper, watching as her mouth fell open before moaning loudly.
"you like it deep baby?" he whispered softly making her nod her head quickly, not being able to answer him.

"i want to hear you say it" he whispered softly as he started to speed up again but was still going deep.
"yes mattia! i li-like it de-de" she tried to finish her sentence but couldn't when his tip grazed over her g-spot causing her body shake.

"hm? finish your sentence baby" he grunted softly while kissing her neck, his chest hovering over her back.
"i like it deep, now fuck me" she moaned loudly making him smile before going as fast as possible, pulling her hips back as he fucked her.

"such a good little slut for me" he moaned softly as he threw his head back, hissing as he fucked her.

She hadn't felt anything quite like it before, it felt so deep, so satisfying, throbs of heat coursing through her body, her mind a haze as she struggled for breath under his weight. The orgasms coming in waves as he pounded on and on. "Please don't stop," she gasped.

"i'm gonna cum" she moaned loudly making him grunt before reaching between her legs, using his middle and pointer fingers to rub her clit.
"cum for me princess, cum like a good girl" he mumbled softly while concentrating on his strokes, trying to keep up with her pace

"daddy!" she moaned loudly making him
his before grunting.
"yes baby?" he responded, glancing up at her before looking down at her core.

"i want you to cum with me" she whimpered making him growl lowly before speeding up.
"then you're gonna have to take it for a little
longer then" he whispered softly as he gripped her hips tightly, pulling them back as he thrusted harshly.

"mattia i cant" she moaned in a high pitched voice making him groan before slapping her ass.
"yes you can, and you're going to take it." he grunted as he ran his hands down her back, going towards her ass, watching as it jiggled with every hard thrust he gave her.

"i'm close, just take it a little longer mama" he whispered breathlessly as his chest heaved up and down, getting closer and closer to his orgasm.
"birth control?" he asked making her nod her head, mattia smiling brightly as his thrusts got sloppier and less calculated.

"i'm gonna cum" he moaned loudly as he looked down at his dick fucking her.
"fuck, fuck, fuck. oh shit!" he cussed heavily as he gripped her hips tightly, pulling her all the way back before releasing, y/n whining as she did the same.

"shit baby, so good" he moaned softly as he threw his head back, twitching deep inside her as he came.
She smiled when he slowly pulled out, feeling their mixed climaxes run down her thigh.

He got a small napkin, helping her clean up before pulling his underwear and pants "i think i'll give you an attitude more often" she whispered softly as she fixed her clothes, mattia smirking as he fixed his shirt.

"oh really?" he whispered softly as he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer as he smiled.
"mhm" she hummed, resting her hands on his chest.

"then i guess i'd have to fuck you more often" he whispered seductively, leaning down to kiss her lips again.
He smiled as he slowly pulled away, staring into her eyes.

"need a ride home?" he asked while packing up his stuff in his work bag.
"um i think i can catch the bus home" she said while checking the time, mattia chuckling softly.

"i'm not letting you take the bus home, alone" he said making her sigh before following behind him.

let's just say she passed her tests....

TBC...
THIS WAS ASS . i'll try my best to update but please don't get ur hopes up cause i might not.
word count- 5075

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

132K 3.8K 31
𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭�...
390K 9.4K 194
𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥
309K 3.5K 41
just read this,,, and english is not my first language so have mercy. STORY COMPLETED
16.5K 261 58
*˚· i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *˚· Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...