𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Y/n sat on her room floor, mattia sitting beside her. She was talking about math since mattia was failing; she offered to help him.

He played with his ruler, not paying attention to what she was saying.

"ok what's the answer to this?" she asked making him hum.
"mattia are you paying attention?" she asked as she looked at him.

"baby this is all bullshit, like we don't need to know this 5 years from now" he complained making her roll her eyes.

"well you need to know it to pass the exam" she said making him groan in annoyance.

"i don't wanna do this. it's so boring." he groaned making her chuckle.

"ok what if, every question you get correct, you'll get a kiss" she offered making him smile as he stared to pay attention.

"what's the answer?" she asked as she pointed to a question in her notebook.
"-45" he said making her smile as she pecked his lips.

"i want a proper kiss" he said making her roll her eyes.
"the answer mattia" she said as she pointed to another question.

"that's easy 137" he said making her smile.
"there ya go" she said as she pecked his lips but he brought his hand to her neck, keeping her close.

He smiled as he gently kissed her lips, y/n's hands going to his chest.
"mattia we're studying" she said making him groan.

"baby come on, let's make out instead" he said making her shake her head.
"mattia pay attention" she said sternly making him sigh.