𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 ℙ𝕥.𝟚 ✞

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Y/n smiled while preparing the table for dinner, making sure everything was perfect. She wanted to surprise mattia with some big news and a little dinner date at home.

He's had a rough week and she wanted to make him feel better. "baby? i'm home. sorry for being late" mattia said, pausing when he stepped into the kitchen. "what's all this about?" he asked, a smile appearing on his face.

"go freshen up, i'm not done yet. it's a little date" she said as he gently kissed her cheek. "you didn't have to do all this beautiful. but i do appreciate. and i appreciate you" he whispered softly as he smiled at her.

"i love you, now go shower. you smell like emery's shit" y/n said, laughing when his mouth fell open in shock. "i'm kidding, i'm kidding" she said as she pushed him up the stairs.

After his shower, mattia smiled as he sat around the table y/n set for them. The lights in the house were dimmed and the only lights illuminating the place were the candles she lit.

"here you go" she said happily as she poured him a glass of wine. "thank you baby" mattia said but got confused when she didn't pour a glass for herself. "you not drinking any? you love wine" mattia said as y/n poured herself a cup of juice.

"oh! i'm just not in the mood for wine tonight" y/n lied as she played the food in front of mattia. "oh, well thank you. but what's the all for?" mattia asked.

"i can't appreciate my man?" she joked with him, both of them chuckling. "you can but, we could've just watched some movies upstairs. you didn't have to do all this" he said while gently kissing the back of her hand.

"yeah well appreciate it cause it ain't happening again anytime soon" she said as he laughed...

"he really said that?!" she gasped as mattia told her about his day. "yeah! you should've seen his fucking face babe. it honestly made me cackle" he said as he took small sips of his wine.

"enough about me, how was your day baby?" he asked, running his thumb back and forth against her knuckles. "good mostly, emery is at my parents house for the week. she wanted to see the dog so bad" y/n said as she looked down at her lap.

"what are you not telling me?" he asked while tilting her head up, making eye contact with her. "what? nothing" she said with a shrug. "baby we've been married for five years. i've known you for 10. trust me, i can tell when you're hiding something. what's wrong?" he asked again.

"ok fine, i have a gift for you" she said while reaching under her table for a gift bag. "okkk? where's this going?" he said suspiciously. "just open it mattia" she said excitedly as he peeked inside the bag.

He raised a small baby outfit in the air that said 'dad for 2' on it. He gasped loudly when he saw the pregnancy test at the bottom. "baby really?" he asked, holding the positive test in his hand.

"yeah, i found out on tuesday" she said as he got up to hug her. "you're really pregnant? i swear if this a joke i will kill you" he asked, placing his hands on her stomach. She nodded while sniffling, trying not to cry.

She was finally pregnant! With no help from a doctor or a surrogate. She finally got her dream. "i love you, so much" he whispered softly as he covered her face in kisses, smiling as she giggled...

9 months later...

"he's so precious" mattia whispered softly as he looked at his son in y/n's arms. "wanna hold him?" she whispered, smiling as he nodded excitedly. Mattia quickly took his shirt off before holding eric in his arms.

"you're so handsome already" he whispered softly softly he stared at the newborn in his hands. "you've got your mama's nose, and eyes, that i could stare into allll day." he whispered softly while smiling, gently kissing his cheek.

"he looks like you" y/n mumbled tiredly as a smile made its way onto her lips. "you think so? i think he looks more like you" mattia disagreed.

"mhm" she hummed, trying her best to not to fall asleep. "baby go to sleep. i'll be right here" mattia whispered softly as he pushed her hair out of her face before kissing her lips softly.

"i did it" she mumbled while smiling, her eyes barley holding themselves open. "you did it baby" mattia repeated softly as he smiled.

In the blink of an eye, she was fast asleep. "she does that sometimes. one minute you're talking to her and the next she's completely out" mattia said to eric while chuckling.

"wow" he whispered again, staring at his second child in his arms...

TBC...
heyyyy