𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣 𖨆

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎
︎𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝔽 𝕃 𝕌 𝔽 𝔽 𝕊 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
︎Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

"bro i don't wanna go" mattia whined as alejandro and kairi dragged him to the outside of a strip club.

"it's gonna be fun" kai said making mattia shake his head.
"no i don't want a bunch of bitches on me" mattia said as he tried to walk the other way but kairi and alejandro pulled him back.

"just this one time" kairi said making mattia groan in annoyance.
"fine but if i waste my money-"
"you won't" they said in sync as they pulled mattia in the line.

"welcome to Kisses, ID's please" the bouncer at the front entrance said making all three reach for their ID's before entering.

Mattia looked around the club to see girls giving guys and girls lap dances, some dancing their life away on the pole, and some walking towards a private booth.

The flashing lights created a party vibe making him roll his eyes.
"i need whiskey" he mumbled as he walked over to the bar, ordering three shots of whiskey.

"hey slow down" kairi said as mattia took the shots back to back.
"you don't understand i-i need this" he said but stammered when a girl caught his eye.

"who are you lookin- ohhh that's angel bliss. she's very mysterious, rarely ever gives lap but makes bank. you don't have a chance with her" kairi explained but mattia couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

She was wearing an all white lingerie with a little halo headband, her hair was in a sleek bun and she was wearing a pair of white heels.

'angel bliss' sighed as she sat down, crossing her legs. She felt a pair of eyes on her making her look around to see mattia staring at her before looking away.

She felt connected to him in a way. She's never seen him at the club before but she just knew she wanted him to stay.

He looked like he didn't want to be there but something or someone was keeping him there.
She smirked to herself as she saw his friend walk away, making her get up as she strutted towards him.

He looked her up and down before looking at her face as she walked closer.
"two shots of whiskey" she ordered as she sat on the stool beside mattia.

"anything for you my angel" the bartender flirted making her roll her eyes as she scoffed.
"what's with the attitude?" mattia asked making her turn towards him.