𝔸𝕣𝕘𝕦𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

Mattia's POV

"you're overreacting jaylin" i said in an annoyed tone to my girlfriend. We've been arguing since we left kairi's birthday dinner. "overreacting?! she was flirting with you" she argued.

"she wasn't flirting with me jaylin, the fucking world doesn't revolve around you. another female human being can't even look at me without you acting like this" i defended while walking closer her.

"she was flirting with you and you know it!" she huffed, making me roll my eyes before walking into the kitchen. "yeah i ain't arguing with you no more. i'm tired of your bullshit" i mumbled while reaching into the fridge for a bottle of water.

"and it's not the first time you've flirted with someone in front of me" she spat, my eyes meeting hers in an angry gaze. "you're pulling shit out ya ass now. when have i ever flirted with anyone else but you?" i asked, folding my arms over my chest, waiting for her answer.

"at nico's party, with victoria, she was all over you and you didn't say anything" she said, a smug smile on her face. "first of all, that never happened and aight, since you bring up old shit. weren't you the one who allowed bryce to dance on you? touching all over your body and shit? hm?" i asked, towering over her.

"at that point you should've just fucked him!" i argued with her, seeing her roll her eyes. "maybe i should've! and just maybe - just maybe he would fuck me better than you" she shouted at me before trying to walk away.