𝕃𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕠𝕡 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Y/n sat on the bed, a lollipop in hand, giving one to mattia.
He thanked her before unwrapping it, placing in his mouth.

"how was your day?" he asked making her turn towards him.
"it was good, the rain on the way back wet my hair" she said as she unwrapped her lollipop.

"poor you" he joked making her roll her eyes as she threw away the wrapper.
"blah blah" she said making him laugh.

She sat at the edge of the bed, gently fanning herself.
"it's so fucking hot" she said as she took her hoodie off, her shirt slightly lifting as well.

He stared at her as she fixed her shirt, her cleavage showing in her top.
She felt him staring making her smile to herself as she got her phone out, scrolling through instagram.

She 'accidentally' dropped her phone, the phone going under the bed.

She got on her hands and knees, reaching under the bed for her phone. Mattia bit his lip as he saw her back arch, her ass in the air.

"got it" she said as she got her phone, getting back on the bed.
He tried his best not to get hard but failed horribly. He cleared his throat as he grabbed a pillow, placing it on his lap to hide his boner.

"i really like this flavor" she said as she stared at him while licking the candy.
"yea-yeah, i like it" he stammered as he stared at her mouth.

She smirked as she gently kissed the lollipop before taking it into her mouth, smirking to herself as mattia stared at her, practically drooling.