new book

ok sooooo she's no angel is done and i'm gonna start working on a next book. It won't be a book ab mattia (kinda tired of writing about him. smuts and books in general) and it won't be ab any tiktoker.

so i have a couple ideas tell me which one sounds better. (also there will be diversity in all my books. if i see a single complaint i will track u down.)

so the first one.

slow seduction- She's the seductive one, from her eyes, to her body, even her lips. No one knew nothing about her, where she was from, her real name, even her favourite color. But for some reason he's attracted to her. He's determined to find out more about her. Will he be seduced and fail? or will he actually break the thick piece of ice in front of her.

What you heard- He's the one with the 'bad reputation'- well that's what she heard. He wouldn't lie and say he was the kindest man in the world but he certainly wasn't the worst. She's heard all about him and chose to stay away from him, but one early morning changes it all.

Running on E- They're relationship has been broken for years. He sleeps with a new girl everyday. She knows, and he knows that she knows. But none of them are letting go. Why is that? i don't know yet bitch i didn't think that far.

Insecure - She's been bullied about her image all her life, he was one confident motherfucker. They've crossed paths before but, she was way too caught up in her mind to even notice that he noticed her.

which one cause all of them sound good to me and i can't pick. (they will all contain smuts btw).