𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
︎Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

y/n sighed as she walked down the hallway, her heels clinking with every step she took. She was dressed in a dark red dress with white heels, her hair in a sleek bun, the diamonds on her neck and wrist complimenting her look not to mention the one on her ring finger.

She walked up to the front desk of mattia's office, getting the attention of the middle-aged woman at the front desk.
"Hello, who are you here to see?" the lady asked kindly making y/n smile.

"i'm here to see matt- oh i'm sorry Mr. Polibio" she corrected herself making the receptionist suspicious. "ok, uh name please" she asked kindly.

"y/n y/l/n" she replied kindly making the receptionist nod as she dialed a number on the phone, picking it up to bring it to her ear.

"Hi Mr.Polibio i have a y/n y/l/n here for you" she said as she spoke to mattia on the phone.

"ok thank you, he's on the 50th floor, i'm sorry i didn't know you were his fiancée i'll add you to the guest list" she said before waving to y/n.

Y/n walked off, walking into the elevator, her small Louis Vuitton purse in hand.
She pushed the 50 button, the elevator doors closing before going up.

She smiled as the doors opened, mattia's office now being seen down the hallway.
She strutted out of the elevator, knocking on the dark oak wood door before walking in.

Mattia looked up, smiling when he saw y/n but smirk when he saw the lustful and hungry looks in her eyes.

"yeah, friday is good. ok see you 2" she heard mattia say as he spoke on the phone before hanging up.