ℍ𝕚𝕘𝕙 シ

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕊 𝕄 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

Mattia sat on the chair outside on the balcony that was attached to his room that he shared with y/n.

He placed the blunt that he had just rolled between his lips before lighting it.
He inhaled deeply before slowly exhaling, looking at the city view in front of him.

"i can never get over this view" y/n whispered as she took a seat beside him.
He smiled as he looked at her perfect side profile, watching her stare at the passing cars.

He handed her the blunt making her smile as she place it between her lips, inhaling before slowly tilting her head back, exhaling into the air.

She gave him the blunt making him smile softly as he took it.
They passed the blunt between each other until it was almost finished, both adults high.

Y/n bit her lip as she stared at mattia, seeing him tilt his head back as he exhaled the smoke, slowly licking his lips as he closed his eyes.

He smirked as he felt her staring making him look over at her.
She quickly looked away, a bright shade of pink covering her cheeks.

"you alright princess?" he whispered softly as his voice was a bit hoarse and rough, making everything he did sexy.

"me? oh yeah i'm fine" she said as she smiled at him.
"then stop squeezing your thighs together" he pointed out as he placed his hand on her thigh.