𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 ✞

ఌఌ𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙣 𝙁𝙞𝙘ꨄꨄ

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎'𝑠𝑁𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.....

☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎☘︎︎

✧・: *✧・゚:* 𝕀 𝕄 𝔸 𝔾 𝕀 𝔼 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loading... 10%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎︎
☁︎
Loading... 50%
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

L͎O͎A͎D͎E͎D͎ 𝟙𝟘𝟘%
𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢...

No one's POV

"hello my princess" mattia cooed as he picked up his daughter, emery. "dada!" she said happily, her hands going towards his face. "how was your day lil mama?" he asked as he set her down, smiling as she followed behind him.

"good! mama and me picked berries in da garden" she said happily, her toy dolls in her hands. "did you save some for uncle kai? you know he loves our berries" mattia said with a smile.

"of course! uncle kai is my favourite" she said while rocking side to side. "really baby? i say, uncle ale is my favourite" mattia cooed, smiling as emery laughed.

"i'm going to go upstairs to mama, you gonna play with your dolls?" mattia asked, smiling as emery nodded. "ok sweetie, be a good girl" mattia said before grabbing the bag from target, bringing it upstairs to y/n.

"hi baby, you feeling better? mattia whispered as he kissed her cheek. "no, i think i'm really pregnant this time" she said happily while taking the bag from his hand. "go take the test then mama" mattia said with a smile as his wife went to their bathroom.

Y/n smiled while placing the test face down, smiling at herself in the mirror. "i can feel it, i'm really pregnant this time" she said to herself. Mattia and y/n only had one child and that was their babygirl emery, she was now 3 and had been dying for a sibling.

But, it wasn't easy for y/n to get pregnant. Emery was made through an IVF and mattia and y/n were extremely thankful for that. But they themselves wanted another bundle of joy.

She smiled while sitting on the toilet, preparing to turn over the test. Her smile faded when she saw the bright negative on the test. They had been trying since the year before and nothing was working.

Mattia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he heard crying. "baby? is everything ok?" he asked while opening the door. "hey what's wrong?" he whispered softly as he stood in front of her. "negative" she mumbled before crying even harder.

"it's ok mama, don't cry" he whispered softly as he pulled her up, wrapping his arms around her body. "i just want to make emery happy mattia. i wanted another kid so bad and every test is negative" she mumbled softly while crying.

"baby we have so many other options, we could adopt, a surrogate, we could even do IVF again, that's why we froze your eggs princessa" mattia suggested, sighing when she shook her head. "no, i wanted to have this one on my own. no help from a fuck-fucking doctor, or help from a stupid surrogate. i wanted to make this baby on my own with just you and me." she said before completely breaking down.

"i just feel so worthless. it's your dream to have three kids and i could barely even give you one. i'm stopping you from having your dream family" she mumbled as mattia gently cupped her face.

"y/n don't say that about yourself. you are not worthless princessa. you're the only woman i want to accomplish my dreams with. whether that be 50 kids or just 1, the only thing that matters is that you are the mother of my kids. we had a beautiful babygirl princess, and if she's the only one then i'm fine with that, and if she had a sibling or siblings, i would be fine with that too. don't tear yourself down like that mama" mattia whispered softly as he wiped her tears away, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"on our wedding day, i said i would love you through ups and downs, i meant what i said babygirl. you gave me the chance to become a father and i'm so fucking grateful for that y/n. " mattia whispered, smiling as a tiny smile made its way on her lips.

"really?" she whispered softly, smiling when mattia repeated after her. She sighed while exiting the bathroom, chuckling when she saw emery on the bed, playing with her toys.

"is there a baby in mama's tummy yet? i want a baby brother please" she asked as y/n picked her up. "no princess, not yet. but don't worry there will be on very soon" y/n said, playfully pinching emery's cheeks.

"wanna play bratz dolls with me mama?" emery asked as she showed her dolls. "of course baby"...

TBC...
heyyyy idk what this is but yeah. it's kind of a sad imagine i guess.