โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

Door Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... Meer

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

1.4K 45 20
Door Lunareve4

Sometime in the past...

The loud noise from the bikes serenaded the usual quiet road to Musashi shrine. Toman's meeting had ended and the members were heading back home.

"I'll go ahead" Mitsuya told Draken and Mikey as he drove away.

"Yo Takemitchi you aint leaving yet?"

" I might stay on a bit"

"Okay, keep Mikey some company then" Draken started his bike.

"Mikey kun you aren't leaving yet" he asked surprised as he usually left with Draken.

" Its kinda peaceful here" he was still in his own world , sitting along the steps and looking up at the sky.

The two of them talked about Emma..Draken....Toman and the fight as they laughed. Mikey always was a different person around mitchy.

Takemitchy remembered something...

.........

"What a good girl" Mikey smiled as Hina went inside.

He looked at Takemitchi.

"Girls like her are rare you know. You should treat her well"

Taketmitchi had been wondering ever since..Does Miley kun like anyone? Considering how cool he is he probably has a ton of admirers.
He rarely interacts with girls. Never seen him like that.

"Nee Mikey kun?"

"Huh?" He turned.

"Mikey kun has any girl he likes? I mean....um...I don't see you interacting with any" he corrected himself seeming it was a weird question.

"Haha Baka dana Takemitchi" he laughed.

"Why such a question?"

"I just got curious so I.." Takemitchy laughed along sweating a lil.

"I rarely talk to any...maybe they don't like me or is it the other way round" Mikey continued with his eye smile.

"What? Mikey kun I don't think any girl would hate on you"

I mean come on.

Mikey keeps getting love letters in his locker. Draken used to say.

"Guess I'm just uninterested" He chuckled.

Wah so cool.

"Hina and You know each other from childhood right?"

"Umh" Takemitchy replied ,a bit embarresed.

"I don't actually remember much but...around elementary school I met this girl. I guess she's the only girl I thought about" Mikey told of his story.

"What's her name?"

"I only remember her as Inoue"

"She was a really tough girl contrary to her looks"
.................

Sounds like someone for Mikey kun.

The way Mikey talked about her seemed like he was just genuinely happy about everything that was them.

Wah. Mikey kun really liked a girl. I mean she must be some girl, how did she even get his attention.

"Waah! She must've been preety"

"She was" Mikey gave the sweetest grin and for once Takemitchy saw the glimmer in his eyes after so many days...after Baji's death.

"Is she someone we know? Introduce us to her Mikey kun" he got excited talking about the President's girl.

"Unfortunately she's not, she left" His smile slowly faded as he looked up.

"Where?"

"She moved away one day..without even saying goodbye..Haha maybe she just didn't like me" he lightened up the talk.

"Mikey kun I am sure she had her reasons"

Takemitchi just didn't want to believe that..

"I did too...at least thats what I wanted to believe"

Takemitchy looked up at the starry sky wondering...did Inoue-san never liked Mikey kun.

...................................................

"Thank you"Draken took the bag of dorayaki from the shoplady. Meanwhile Mikey was behind him in semi-pout mode.

"Kenchin you took way too long so I came" he ranted. He was waiting for him outside but he got impatient and was sulking.

"Mikey come on. It wasn't that long "

"I hate waiting for my Dorayaki" he rambled as he took it from him.

Takemitchi followed quickly when he noticed Mikey wasn't with him.

"Ah Its Mikey!" Some of the girls outside screamed in excitement as they went out.

"Mikey kun how are you so powerful?"

"Can we have your number?"

"Toman is so cool"

"Mikey kun really is famous huh?" Takemitchi said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ever since that incident in that girl's high school last summer every other girl has got some sort of crush on em" Draken sighed.

"Sorry" he kindly smiled and walked along.

"Heh??? He refused so naturally.Taketmitchi thought.

Draken just smirked.

Mikey kun is the coolest.

................................

"You don't have to worry Master Aki. We are keeping an eye on her. She will be fine" Kanbe reported.

"Please I just want her to be safe."Aki said from the other line.

Meanwhile Y/n was on her bed...fiddling with the bracelets in her hand.

Why?

Why do I always feel like crying? Like I've lost something...

My head hurts.

Why did I see my own past when I held his hand?

She looked at her hand.

An image of Mikey's sad face from the past...

Memory.....

Y/n raced down the alley as she held the bag of Dorayaki and Taiyaki for Mikey. She felt so excited and nervous.

Will he like it?

I hope so. She wanted to tell him...about the story...about them.

I was an idiot. Falling for someone so quickly. Yet...

"Who wants to get involved with them anyway?"

"The Yakuza are dangerous people. Obviously everyone is scared of them"

Mikey and the others were talking about how Peh's uncle was abducted for ransom and killed by the Yakuza.

"I hate them"

Y/n was listening to everything at the corner waiting for him to notice her as she was too shy to call him. She dropped her bag...

And made a few quick steps around the corner....slowly walking home wiping her tears.

.........

"Isobe I have to say goodbye"

" No Miss its too dangerous"

"Mikey" her small voice called as the car drove away......

When I thought of coming back to Shibuya and meeting you I thought maybe...maybe I would have forgotten.

But I realised all this time, I was just trying to run away from the truth.

When I met you again...I knew

Outside..

"The past that she sees is tormenting her every sec. At this rate she won't be sane" Kanbe was frustrated.

"When did it start?"

"Shortly after your parent's death"

There is a knock on the door as Kanbe requests an entrance.

Y/n asks him if anything is wrong.

"There is someone who wants to talk to you"

Y/n made her way outside. It was a bit late as she wondered where he could be.

"Y/n?" someone called from the sidewalk as she turned.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" She asked the tall man in front of her.

"Its about Mikey" Draken said.

Y/n stood still.

...........................

END OF CHAPTER 6.

Hope you guys like it.❤️
Is it getting boring?🥺

please keep reading. Stay tuned.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.3K 87 15
Mashiro Sano (you) is the lost twin of Manjiro Sano the leader of the gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or Toman for short. The both of you don't know t...
74 0 4
Takemichi is trying to reform the second generation of Toman to call a battle against the Kanto Manji Gang. Though he knows a measly 50-member gang w...
505 29 9
๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ....๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค..? Toman's 2nd president , Y/n L/n...
1.3K 60 15
A girl with a messy backstory and a trust nobody way of life bumps into a gang member who finds himself wanting to know more about this strange girl...