The Golden Girl ↠ Finn Shelby

By ShikShin_ss

"This is all the Peaky Blinders' fault. Your fault, Finn. Damn you." Beatrice Gold, the youngest child of Abe... More

Characters
Playlist
PROLOGE ↠ running away
CHAPTER 1 ↠ arriving in small heath
CHAPTER 2 ↠ meeting alfie solomons
CHAPTER 3 ↠ crying in artillery square
CHAPTER 4 ↠ meeting michael gray
CHAPTER 5 ↠ painting finn shelby
CHAPTER 6 ↠ finn shelby's birthday
CHAPTER 7 ↠ playing games & telling misfortunes
CHAPTER 8 ↠ too purehearted
CHAPTER 9 ↠ apologies & horse riding
CHAPTER 11 ↠ to dying together
CHAPTER 12 ↠ proving bonnie wrong
CHAPTER 13 ↠ helping the shelbys
CHAPTER 14 ↠ a joy to be around
CHAPTER 15 ↠ a dinner party
CHAPTER 16 ↠ a gift for finn
CHAPTER 17 ↠ aiming and shooting at hearts
CHAPTER 18 ↠ returning to london
CHAPTER 19 ↠ working together
CHAPTER 20 ↠ going for drinks
CHAPTER 21 ↠ love in artillery square
CHAPTER 22 ↠ painting a beach
CHAPTER 23 ↠ an agreement with tommy
CHAPTER 24 ↠ telling the bad news
CHAPTER 25 ↠ boat trip & a familiar face
CHAPTER 26 ↠ understanding
CHAPTER 27 ↠ freedom
CHAPTER 28 ↠ a dinner
CHAPTER 29 ↠ days of fun & foundation
CHAPTER 30 ↠ dancing
CHAPTER 31 ↠ a cigarette and a bee
CHAPTER 32 ↠ a lie to leave early
CHAPTER 33 ↠ staying and going
CHAPTER 34 ↠ letters home
CHAPTER 35 ↠ reconciliation and second-guessing
CHAPTER 36 ↠ final decision
CHAPTER 37 ↠ going home
CHAPTER 38 ↠ bea and bonnie
CHAPTER 39 ↠ the lake
CHAPTER 40 ↠ stolen goods
CHAPTER 41 ↠ underwater
CHAPTER 42 ↠ a permanent job & drunk talks
CHAPTER 43 ↠ payday
CHAPTER 44 ↠ displeased bonnie
chapter 45 ↠ unwelcome knowledge
CHAPTER 46 ↠ trip to london
CHAPTER 47 ↠ a birthday before christmas
CHAPTER 48 ↠ hard work pays off two extra shillings
CHAPTER 49 ↠ years fly by
CHAPTER 50 ↠ purpose
CHAPTER 51 ↠ wall street crash
CHAPTER 52 ↠ a reprimand
CHAPTER 53 ↠ darkness
CHAPTER 54 ↠ emptiness
CHAPTER 55 ↠ numbness first
CHAPTER 56 ↠ anger after
CHAPTER 57 ↠ feeling helpless
CHAPTER 58 ↠ fracture
CHAPTER 59 ↠ the painting
CHAPTER 60 ↠ a new start
CHAPTER 61 ↠ playing piano for him
CHAPTER 62 ↠ words meant to be said
CHAPTER 63 ↠ enjoying the party
CHAPTER 64 ↠ the girl finn was trying to impress
CHAPTER 65 ↠ exchanged letters
CHAPTER 66 ↠ a place of power
CHAPTER 67 ↠ confession to a priest and someone else
CHAPTER 68 ↠ offer to help
CHAPTER 69 ↠ a haunted spy
CHAPTER 70 ↠ family meeting
CHAPTER 71 ↠ snow vs. bee
CHAPTER 72 ↠ broken agreement
CHAPTER 73 ↠ jesus goes to church
CHAPTER 74 ↠ midnight meet up
CHAPTER 75 ↠ traitor
CHAPTER 76 ↠ the beginning
CHAPTER 77 ↠ a long stay
CHAPTER 78 ↠ struggle to leave
chapter 79 ↠ a letter from new york
chapter 80 ↠ a short getaway

CHAPTER 10 ↠ bonnie vs. goliath

4.6K 134 5
By ShikShin_ss

Soon came the day Bonnie Gold was going to fight Alfie Solomon's monstrous nephew. Bea couldn't help but be scared for Bonnie. She knew he was good, she saw him in the practices, but still, the beast Solomons had pulled out was... a beast.

Aberama didn't want Bea watching but she whined about it, saying that Polly and Lizzie and Linda were all watching, and she didn't want to stay alone as everyone would be at the fight. So Aberama gave in and let her go.

It would be mostly men in the arena, so Bea decided to borrow some other clothes from a Michael who had no date set to return yet. No need to worry about it when he wouldn't know. Bea put her long hair in a braid and then tucked it in with a hat, so that she would look more like a young boy.

Bea was with Aberama and Bonnie in the room Bonnie was getting ready in before the fight.

"Just don't die out there," she warns him.

"I'm not going to die, little sis. I'm on the winning side," Bonnie says confidently.

"Winning side? Because you're with the Peaky Blinders? Bonnie, even they can't help you up there. It all comes down to you."

"Bonnie boy!" a voice shouts in excitement and the next second the three Shelby brothers walk in.

Bonnie stands up.

"There we go boy," Arthur says as he takes out a bottle and starts dropping its contents on his hand. "Bring out that fucking tiger, eh? Go on."

Bonnie shakes his head and confidently says, for Bea's relief, "Tiger's already out."

"Fair enough," Arthur says as he swallows the drugs.

"Bonnie," Aberama calls and Bonnie gets closer to him and supports his arms on his shoulder, getting closer to hear him whisper, "Mr. Shelby will give you a 20% cut if you put Goliath down in the fourth round."

Aberama pats his son, who continues warming up with some air punches.

"Been caged up too long, brother," Bea hears Arthur say. "If the women are going to have fun, so am I!"

The men didn't even look at Bea's direction, so she guessed her disguise was working. Bea left the room only before Bonnie's last minute before entering the arena.

"Fucking hell, I almost didn't recognize you," Finn says when she sits down next to him, on the same row and the Shelby brothers and Aberama, who would come out with Bonnie, would all sit in.

"That's the point," Bea says with a smile. "You didn't even look at me back in the locker room."

"You were there?" he asks confused.

Bea smiles widely and then turns to see Bonnie go in the ring.

Tommy didn't join them in the beginning, only coming when the fight had started already. The Peaky women, Ada, Polly, Lizzie and Linda, were on the other side of the ring.

Bonnie was giving hits, but he was receiving as well, so it was hard at time for Bea to watch it, but everyone else was cheering.

When they called time, Aberama stepped on the edge of the ring, holding on to the ropes.

"Bonnie! Bonnie!" he says as Bonnie sits down on the corner. "You're okay, son?" he asks in Gypsy. "It's under control?"

"I'll take it to the fourth," Bonnie replies, earning a smile from his father.

On the next break, Bea joined Aberama near the ring and Bonnie, who now had a bloody face and looked tired.

"You're still in control Bonnie?" Aberama asks.

"Yes."

"Then take him." Aberama pats him on the shoulder.

"Do it, Bonnie," Bea supports.

When it started again, Bonnie went to the floor mid-way. A lot of men, who had bet against him, were happy for it. Aberama was concerned, but after asking if Bonnie was okay and receiving a wink in return, he rested assure as his son stood up.

Aberama, as many others, was shouting for Bonnie, and soon, as she knew it was close to an end, Bea joined in the cheering.

Bonnie had blood running down his chest when he punched one last time and Goliath fell to the floor, for enough time for it to be considered a knockout and Bonnie won.

As Bonnie celebrated, Aberama carried him from one side of the ring to the other. Bea was about to join on stage as she saw, in the middle of the crowd, Tommy appearing, unsettled. Everyone was celebrating but him. She saw Tommy getting to Finn, who was celebrating as well, but soon stopped as he whispered something in his ear. Finn face dropped and he looked confused and hurt.

Finn then went from where Tommy had appeared. Bea saw Tommy going to Lizzie's side, who then went back to her seat, where Linda was crying.

Bea got down from the edge of the ring and started following Tommy to where Finn had gone.

When she got to the corridor, Tommy had just punched a man that had Isaiah's and Finn's guns pointing at him and then Tommy started violently kicking him.

Bea stayed behind the door frame, looking at the scene.

"Go on, Finn!" Isaiah calls out as Finn wasn't doing nearly as much as Tommy.

Finn then punched the man about five times before Isaiah got low and held the man in arm-choke.

"Take his eyes, Finn," Tommy orders. "Do it for Arthur."

Even behind the door frame and with Tommy hiding most of Finn, Bea could still see him hesitating.

"Take his fucking eyes out!" Tommy screams.

Finn took his hat off and with the signature blade of the Peaky's, started doing what was asked of him. Before hearing anything else, or seeing anything more, Bea moved away, to go back to the ring, and to her father.

She got to the edge, after pushing from her way people that were celebrating, just in time, to see Tommy, who hadn't wait to see Finn finishing the job, go up the ring and shoot his gun two times upwards.

He screamed at the crowd and then shot three more times. Everyone crouched down, scared. At this point, Bea had gone around the ring and was not behind Bonnie.

"My brother is dead." Tommy says. "Do you hear me?!" He screams. "MY BROTHER... IS DEAD!" He started pacing around the ring, and then he himself crouched down and closed his eyes.

Then, Uncle Charlie went up the ring and held Tommy, who looked like was ready to start shooting again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.4K 31
Small Heath, Birmingham. It's a rough place so one has to fight to survive or link to the right people. The Peaky Blinders. They're like royalty. De...
28.5K 496 16
The Shelbys return to Small Heath, much to the delight of Tommy's ten-year-old daughter Rose (whose mother is the late Greta Jurossi). Oblivious to t...
1.1M 28.9K 93
"Realising how fucking beautiful you are suddenly sobered me up" Anna Smith, the girl who was brought up in a tiny village, sheltered naively from al...
409K 17.3K 83
As the youngest Shelby child and twin to Finn Shelby, Kezia has spent the last 4 of her 10 years locked away for her mental defectiveness. She return...