š‘šžšœšØš š§š¢š¬šž - š“. š’š”...

By Shigarakisnegro

"š’šØ š°š”ššš­ ššš«šž š°šž?" š’š”š¢š ššš«ššš¤š¢ š± š›š„šššœš¤šŸšžš¦!š«šžššššžš« š¦šØššžš«š§ š€š” ššØšØš¤... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall šŸ’ŖšŸ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 āš ļø
Chapter 25 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 26 āš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 āš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
š‡š¢ššš­š®š¬: š‚šØš¦šž š€š§š š’šžšž šŒšž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 9

1.8K 67 160
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 9
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐦 𝐆𝐂

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟔:𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?"  Came out of your mouth as you stood there with a face of confusion.

"I said Lets go for a walk, around the park." He responded strolling ahead of you. You were hesitant to follow him but you suddenly received a private text from Himiko.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Go. See what he wants.

Text me if anything happens I'll come ASAP x

————————————————————————————————-

~

10 minutes earlier...

Shigaraki's POV:

I grabbed my boy Dabi and went to the nearest tree. Man I'm pissed. Not only was she Hawks' ex but that same girl who's nudes were sent on the Mandem group chat in sixth form. I'm sorry I cannot wife that.

"So you weren't gonna tell me?" I growled at Dabi pulling out a zoot I had in my pocket and lighting it up.

"You didn't ask. Also it's not that deep Shigz." He replied with, stretching his hand out to take the roll up away from me.

"Don't say they shit. You saw me getting close to her when she's the same girl that was doing bits in year thirteen? That sla-"

I was suddenly rammed into the tree by my friend, his two hands grabbing me by the shirt. "First of all. Don't even fucking finish your sentence cause I'll fuck you up, that's my friend your talking about. She isn't like one of the other females you chat to."

I was about to speak when he spoke again.

"Second of all. She didn't do shit. It was all fucking Kiego, he was the one that pressured her into doing that stuff and sending them to him. AND HE WAS THE ONE THAT FUCKING SENT THEM ON THE MANDEM GC!"

"And for your information, she didn't even wanna stay with that bastard. He wouldn't leave her alone and to this day he's still all up in her business."

I was speechless. The way Dabi was defending her With his life, is she that important to him? Also hearing that there was more to the story that Hawks, my best friend, told me. Did he really do her like that? I felt like a prick but...I didn't know who to believe.

I started violently scratching my neck, this shit is stressing me out. "So? I can't wife that now."

"Don't act like a fucking child Tomura. That shit happened years ago, no one gives a fuck or even has them anymore. Fuck, did anyone even save them? They were on the GC for about 2 minutes."

"And? How do I know she isn't still like that huh? How do I know that she didn't send any other pics to more Mandem? " I sighed, removing Dabi's hands from my vest. He moved back, before re-lighting the zoot and taking a hit of it.

"Do you like her?" He asked me with a straight, serious face. I didn't know how to answer to that, of course I was feeling her and we kind of had a connection but that shit with Kiego. I don't even know anymore.

I ran my hair through my locks, leaning my head against the tree and closing me eyes. "I don't know."

He then took another hit, this time ghosting before continuing "That's not a good enough response. Yes or no?"

I took a deep breath and thought hard about the answer I was going to give Dabi. She seems like a calm, intelligent girl and she was fun to be around. not to mention she's fine as fuck.

But that shit with my guy... nah fuck it, they're my feelings, not Kiego's, just cause them two have history doesn't mean I shouldn't give her a chance.

"Yes I guess. I'm feeling her, I'd really like to get to know her. But I'm still unsure you get me?"

Touya let out a sigh before pinching the ridge of his nose "Ask her then."

I scoffed "What?"

The dude infront of me shrugged before passing my pree roll back to me and making his way back to the table. "Ask her, she's an honest girl she'll give you the truth."

Before I could say anything he once again stopped me by putting his hand up and turning his head back to me.

"If you really like her. Ask and Get to know her. Stop acting like a yute and making shit from the past change your perspective on people. She's a nice girl."

"Also, dont invite kiego to a motive again. I appreciate that we won but I don't fuck with him like that. He's still always looking for mixup, even at his big age." And with that he walked off.

Dabi was right, that stuff happened time ago and I should get to know her for myself, also at those times I do remember Hawks being a piece of shit. He was jeeting girls all the time while he was in a relationship, I honestly feel sorry for her.

But yeah, I'll give her a chance I guess. I looked around for her and saw she was still next to the the cage looking down at her phone, no sign of kiego though.

one I finished the zoot. I picked up my backpack from the table we were previously on and I walked up to her, still nervous and second guessing if I should really trust her. 'Enough of this shit Tomura. You've gotta man up, put your pride to the side for a sec' I said to myself before finally speaking.

"Let's go for a walk."

End of POV

~

"It's a nice day right?" Tomura asked you, trying to start up a conversation between you both. You stood about 30 centimetres away from him. Still hesitant due to the situation that just happened.

His hands were in his pockets and this time a black, north face bag was on his back.

"Yeah." You said moving a few of your braids out of your face. He looked at you and smiled with an 'awe' face. You could see him from the corner of your eye but when you turned to face him, he stopped what he was doing and looked ahead.

"So...Kiego huh." You hear him say in a low voice. You replied with a slow nod, not wanting to talk about it.

A nod wasn't enough for him, he wanted to know more. "How long did you guys date for? If you don't mind me asking."

"About a year, I wouldn't call it a relationship since he technically didn't seem to recognise it as one." You answered Tomura, looking down on your phone in hope for Mina to randomly text you or call you in order to dip.

The male nodded his head, interested in your situation with Hawks and for some reason it was weird. Why would be so interested in finding out what happened in your relationship?

"Oh, Sorry about that. You were dating in sixth form right?"

"Yeah, sixth form..." It was starting to get awkward between you both. It seemed to be that all he wanted to know is the conflict between you and Kiego, it reminded you of the time Aaoyama did the same to 'Get a first person account' after the drama.

"What happened in sixth form? I mean I just wanted to know your side of the story."

You knew that question was going to come. You were pretty used to being asked about the situation by Kiego's other friends. But Like you said to all of them, it was none of their business and the same thing applied to him. so you weren't going to tell him anything. He was being too nosy now, also you didn't want the memories of second year thirteen to resurface. It wasn't a pleasant year.

"Umm..."

You suddenly received a text and surprisingly it wasn't from Mina or Himiko. It was from Dabi...

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀💪⚽️🥓
——————————————-

𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀💪⚽️🥓
Talk to him.

He might also want to know what happened between you and Kiego.

If he asks. You might aswell tell him.

You like him right?

In order for some sort of relationship to work, you've gotta talk to get rid of the problems ahlie?

————————————————————————————————-

"Actually fuck it." You said to him which brought his attention back to you. A deep breath came from you before you spoke.

"Long story short Kiego threatened to break up with me if I didn't send anything and obviously at that time I was a people pleaser and most of my friends were Keigo's friends since he was very bait and I didn't wanna be lonely so I sent them."

"Then a few days later I found out he sent them to a guys only group chat and Dabi beat him up in the middle of a park full of people because of it. Then the whole situation ended up on this guy Aaoyama's page but he kindly removed anything to do with me and yeah. That's a short run down" You explained to Tomura as quick as you could not wanting to get emotional over it.

Tomura's jaw was hung slightly as he took in everything you just said to him. Kiego told him a whole different story on how she just sent them out of nowhere and that she'd always do it for him. He couldn't believe how much of a prick his friend had been towards you. No girl deserved that, especially you.

There was a long moment of silence between you both, you've never told anyone the true story of what happened besides Mina, Toga and Dabi and most people told you to ignore it since you Weren't gonna see any people from his or your sixth form again.

But it still hurt. You had to act like it wasn't that deep, but it was worse than deep. As you spoke about this to Tomura, you started to realise how fucked that whole situation was and how right Toga was...you really shouldn't have given Kiego another chance.

"I...I'm sorry about that." Shigaraki mumbled, looking down at his shoes.

"Meh it's alright, it's all in the past now." You shrugged, of course you haven't gotten over it but you weren't going to look vulnerable in front of him.

"Nah really, that was fucked up thing Kiego did and on behalf of him I apologise." He continued placing a hand on your arm to stop you from walking away from him.

"It's okay, don't apologise for Kiego." You said giving him a smile before walking on. You decided that this whole conversation was a little too miserable, so you attempted to brighten up the mood.

"You're very polite for an east London boy aren't you ?"

He grinned placing a hand on the back of his neck "I guess I'm not like the other boys innit."

"Yeah yeah, sure Shigz." You mocked the male, internally laughing when you saw him get annoyed.

"I let you call me by my gov name, other guys would go Crazy. Especially if you did it in public."

"Mhm." Came from your mouth as you watched Tomura speak, attempting to defend himself.

"Also the first day we met, I told you what I do. You think any other yute is gonna tell you that?"

"Okay, You have a point there, But besides your 'job' I know much about you." You said to Shigaraki.

"I don't know much about you either." He clapped back, now moving closer to you so your sides were touching.

"So how about we get to know eachother." He whispered in your ear, giving you goosebumps. You took one step to the side distancing yourself away from him. You still had to be cautious, it's not like you forgot what you saw earlier on. Plus him being good friends with Kiego. Just a bunch of red flags.

"Okay then I'm down." You agreed waking to the nearest bench and sitting down. You violently smacked an empty space Signalling for him to sit down next you.

He sat beside you, spreading his legs and resting his back on the metal, arms hanging in between his legs. His head turned to you giving you an exaggerated smile showing teeth. You rolled you eyes as you sat back staring into the distance.

"So...what's your body count?" You hear him chuckle as he put his arm on the back of the bench, moving closer to you. You glared at him, curling your lip ever so slightly.

"Are you rude?" You snapped in an offended tone before getting up, ready to leave. He quickly grabbed your hips pulling you into his lap. You felt his cold chain against your skin as he moved his head closer to the side of your neck.

"What'd I do?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I just wanna get to know you." he then tried to adjust his hips so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable on top of him.

You didn't take it that way. eyes widening as you felt his hips slightly move. As fast as you could, you removed his long arms from around your waist and sat back in your seat. "T-That's not how you get to know a person you idiot."

"Hey! I'm not an idiot, I'm actually smart. I got two A's and one A star at A-level." He bragged, also folding his arms and raising his head high, looking down at you.

You were slightly shocked, he didn't look like the type to be THAT intelligent to be hanging out with people like Hawks. So why the hell was he out here selling weed and stuff?

"Really? What subjects?" You asked him with curiosity. He smiled back before moving back into his original position.

"Computer Science, I got an A star on that, History and Physics. Those were the ones I got A's on."

You "Damn. You got an A in physics?"

"It was lightwork. What about you? What did you get in A-Levels?" He asked you, you didn't notice but he was slowly moving his hand to touch yours. Wanting to see your reaction.

"I got three A stars. I did (options)."

"Woah okay genius. That makes you even hotter now." He excitedly said as he took the opportunity to place your hand in his. To Tomura's surprise, you didn't move your hand which showed the guy you were slowly warming up to him.

"Same goes for you." Said under your breath, Tomura heard but he decided to continue with the conversation instead of calling you out. He liked how the convo was going and didn't want to ruin it.

"You got any siblings?" He asked as you both continued to get to know eachother.

"I've got a little sister, she's currently in year eleven. Her name is Malika, she's a smart girl, and my best friend... Greatest thing I could ever ask for. I haven't seen her in a while though, since I've had university and stuff."

"Awh that's sweet." He smiled, eyes and skin glistening in the sunlight, his damaged skin became more visible on the top part of his face and his scabs on his neck from him constantly scratching the area, you didn't mind though, he was still cute.

"What about you?" You asked, his crimson eyes met yours.

"Yeah I've got an older sister. Her name's Hana, she can be annoying and strict sometimes but I love her with all my heart. She's done a lot for me that I'm incredibly grateful for. Best sister ever I guess."

You admired the way Tomura spoke about his sister, he had so much respect for her. It sounded like he really looked up to her. The Male saw you staring at him before he shook his head and turned away from you.

"Sorry...that was really cheesy."

"No don't worry it's not. It's nice to see you speak to highly of her. She must be amazing." You reassured him causing him to turn back to you with more joy than a toddler being given a lolly pop.

"Yeah she really is." He gently responded, proceeding to put his head to rest on your shoulder.

You and Shigaraki spent around 20 minutes talking about yourselves, you found out that he was an excellent computer whizz and made money in secondary school by making a secret site where people could order sweets, cookies and lucosade in advance before someone would deliver it to them in school.

selling on school grounds was forbidden but through his time at the school without ever getting caught. Kiego was one of his regulars and eventually became his business partner, followed by Spinner. Dabi was also apart of it before Enji made him move to your school.

You also spoke about your hobbies and things you've done like how people would come to you at break and lunch and you'd do their hair or put on their eyelashes for money, every week you had at least £60 from that.

You Both enjoyed talking to eachother, you had a few things in common and none of the current conversation had to do with anything sexual or Hawks, you could just relax and vibe with one another.

Suddenly, an idea came into the young man's head. Making him get up and stand in front of you.

"Wait, have you got your Oyster card on you?"

"Yeah why?" After answering you felt the Male pull you up from the bench and grab your arm pulling you to the park exit. You ran with him, trying to fall from the impact of the pull.

"Okay lemme bring you somewhere...n/n." He saw a ninety seven bus heading to Stratford City and continued pulling on your arm as you both sprinted to the nearest bus stop in hope of catching it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————

Author note: Istg science and maths are kicking my ass right now. That isn't gonna stop me from writing though LMFAOOO. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :))

'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚, 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚, 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 10.4K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
903K 22.7K 60
ā š˜©š˜°š˜±š˜¦š˜­š˜¦š˜“š˜“--š˜£š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜µš˜©š˜­š˜¦š˜“š˜“, š˜£š˜¢š˜£š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¦š˜¦ ? āž My Hero Academia one-shots
343K 10.2K 30
š™Žš™š™¤š™©š™– š˜¼š™žš™Æš™–š™¬š™– š™­ š˜½š™”š™–š™˜š™  š™š™šš™–š™™š™šš™§ š°š”šžš§ ššš¢š³ššš°šš ššš§š š­š”šž š®š©šœšØš¦š¢š§š  š­šØš© šŸšžš¦ššš„šž š”šžš«šØ šŸššš„š„ šŸšØš«...
97.9K 3.6K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...