Hosie ~ {H+J}

By Panda_Squad01

(On Hold) These are one-shots and multi-shots about Josie and Hope. {We all know they're soulmates}πŸ”₯🧸⚜️ ~s... More

~{This is Unexpected}~
~{This is Unexpected 2}~
~{Party}~
~{Cheater}~
~{Cheater 2}~
~{Cheater 3}~
~{Cheater 4}~
~{Move On}~
~{Move On 2}~
~{Move On 3}~
~{Move On 4}~
~{High School}~
~{Slumber Party}~
~{Slumber party 2}~
~{Slumber Party 3}~
"Biggest mistake"
"Movie night?"
'New story'
Authors's note
'New story'-'not an update'

"Biggest Mistake pt.2"

1.4K 38 31
By Panda_Squad01

*No one's POV*

Josie is on breakfast right now with her friends.

It's been two months since they broke up. Josie is now out of the closet. She told Lizzie about her and Hope and how Hope cheated on her, Lizzie was mad with Hope but then Josie convinced her that it was better if they stayed as friends. Which Lizzie agreed with because didn't want to fight with Josie. Her parents support her and she is really grateful for it.

"Hey, guys" Hope say, Josie was waiting for Hope to kiss Landon but nothing happened. Josie finds it weird because she hasn't seen them kiss in a long time, she wonders if they are fighting or something but she prefers not to  pay attention to them.

"Hey" says Josie with a smile.

"What are you guys doing tonight" Mg ask. Kaleb and Jed are 'studying' together. Lizzie and Mg are hanging out, Raf is staying in his roomjust like Hope and Landon. Yeah, Landon and Hope aren't spending time together.

"What about you, Josie" Landon ask. "I um, have to study" Josie lies. "Studying is a fun thing to do isn't it Jo" Lizzie pokes and Josie gives her a death glare. Hope always notices this, the twins do it since she and Josie broke up, but she doesn't know why.

"Hey, Josie" A voice can be heard from behind Josie and the attention is on the girl who talked.

"Hey Sammy" Josie says with a smile. "What's up" Josie ask. "Well, Josie you see. We are doing challenges, me and my friends and our challenge is to kiss our best hook up and just so happens that you hooked up with all of us  and you are our best one too" Sammy shyly explains and Josie is blushing. Lizzie has a smirk on her face while the other's jaw is on the ground.

"So, you all have to kiss me" Josie ask. "Yeah, yeah but you don't have to do it if you don't want to" Sammy explains. "No, it's ok. Who are your friends" Josie ask. The other's eyes are wide open and Hope is feeling... jealous?.

"There they are" Sammy says while pointing at her table. "Hey I remember them... I'm gonna help you but you guys know the rules right" Josie ask. "Yeah Jo, no feelings" Sammy says. "And no relationships" Josie says.

"So, do you guys wanna do it here or" Josie is cut off by Sammy's lips on her's. Josie quickly reciprocates the kiss. When they run out of breath, they slowly pull away. "Thanks Jo" Sammy says before walking away. "No problem Sammy, tell the girls they know where to find me" Josie says before putting her attention in her friends again not minding that all the eyes are on her now.

"So, what's up" Josie says trying to change the topic. "What was that all about" Hope ask with a tone that sounds like angry. "Um" Josie says. "Well, my sister is their best hook up so I guess you have to give each one of them a kiss" Lizzie says with a smirk. "Yeah, yeah" Josie says.

"You hooked up with Sammy and her friends" Kaleb ask. "Well, yeah. I mean" Josie tries to explain. "You know that is kinda impossible hook up with them right" Jed explains. "Not really, I mean. I know what you guys say about them but it wasn't so difficult I mean, I'm sure those are just rumors" Josie tries to explain.

"No, Jo. I have to talk to them and they are as reachable as the stars" Mg says. "And you are their best hook up" Raf ask. "Why are you guys making a big deal of it, is not like they are the only girls I've hook up with" Josie blurts out and her eyes widen when she realize what she just said.

"That's why you study so much" Lizzie says and Hope finally gets it. "Jo, can you give me some tips on how to hook up with cute girls" Raf ask kinda joking but totally serious. "Well, you have to be cute and I mean, I'm sure you have to be good in bed but... please don't ask me is just weird" Josie tells the boy.

"How did you get them to hook up with you" Kaleb ask. "Well after I came out, I remember talking to Sammy and we kinda talk about that and it just happened. I'm guessing she told her friends about me" Josie explains. Hope is red of anger.

"Sammy can you come here, please" Lizzie yells. "Lizzie wtf" Josie groans.

"Hey" Samy says taking a sit. "Our friends are questioning Josie, could you please answer for her" Lizzie tells the girl. "Sam you don't have to do it, really. I'm sorry they are just nosy" Josie says. "Why not, is it so bad to sleep with me Saltzman" Sammy teases. "Of course not, I mean you're... mind blowing. I just don't want them to make you uncomfortable" Josie tells the girl while blushing. The others are in awe. Hope is looking between the two girls and can't help but feel like she's gonna explode.

"Sammy, can you explain the part where Josie is your best hook up" Jed says.

"Well... you see your best hook up consist on who did it the best. And well, if you saw Josie on bed, you wouldn't have a doubt. I mean I've slept with 'some' people but Josie is just a whole new level" Sammy says while blushing. "I mean is she better than you know... men" Landon stupidly ask.

"Landon, sweetie. You don't need a dick when you have Josie. I mean god, this woman is something else" Sammy says and Josie is a blushing mess.

"Well, I think that's what they needed to know" Josie says after clearing her throat.

"Can you tell me, what's so good about Josie" Raf ask and Josie eyes wide open while Sammy smirks. "Oh god why" Josie groans. "Everything about Josie is perfect... but her tongue is just omg... That's all I'm saying" Sammy says. "Oh and Landon, you should be thankful that Hope is not into Josie because I'm sure no one would be stupid enough to choose you over her" Sammy adds before kissing Josie on the cheek and walking off. That for Josie is a bittersweet taste since you know... Hope chose Landon.

Landon is embarrassed, the others guys' jaws dropped, Hope looks sad, jealous and angry. While Lizzie is smirking.

"God, now I remember why we don't talk about my sex life" Josie says annoyed. "You have a sex life" Jed says with sarcasm. "Oh Jed. I'm sure, I've had more sex in two months than you in your entire life" Josie tells the boy. "Ooh" says Raf, Lizzie, Kaleb and Mg. "Hey I was being sarcastic" Jed says. "I know I just wanted to let the stress out" Josie says with a smirk.

When she looks around, she sees Hope who has been dead quite and Landon who was still embarrassed for asking Sammy the stupidest question ever. "Landon, could you next time. Maybe, you know. Not ask such a stupid question" Josie says in a gentle way.

"I just wanted to know, I mean she said that if you and Hope had sex, she would choose you over me" Landon says totally trying to make up an excuse and dragging Hope into the conversation and Hope just looks at her with a glare that could kill him.

"Landon, I would never in a million years make the mistake to date, Hope... [again]. I mean she's cute but I'm not one for relationships" Josie blurts out and then quickly looks at Hope who looks hurt. "And trust me, Hope would choose you over me anytime because she doesn't love me, she loves you" Josie explains with a smile and Hope looks like someone just slapped her across the face. "Also, Landon. Sammy said that after your stupid question so make a more believable excuse next time" Josie adds with a chuckle. The rest have never seen Josie go so wild.

"Wow, Jo calm down. Is not like the question hurt your girlfriend" Hope says not to defend Landon but because she is jealous. "Oh Sammy is not my girlfriend. If I believed in such thing as love, Sammy would most definitely be the best option I could have but as I always say: relationships are overrated" Josie says. "And I'm just telling Landon this because second-hand embarrassment is so much worse than your own" Josie adds with a smile. No one questions the 'love' part because Hope and Josie never told their friends that they dated.

"Guys I have to go to the restroom but I'll see you later" Josie says getting up. "Are you going to study" Lizzie ask with a smirk. "Do you wanna come with me and watch me study because that's... you know what forget it" Josie says with disgusted face and makes her way out.

After 5 minutes Hope makes up an excuse to go find Josie.

When Hope arrives at the bathroom, she immediately regrets it because she sees Josie kissing some random girl and it looks like she's enjoying it because she doesn't even notice that Hope just entered the bathroom.

Hope clears her throat when she has had enough.

When Josie hears someone clear her throat she quickly pulls away just to find Hope standing in the door.

"Out" Hope says with a cold expression, to the girl who Josie was with and the girl quickly makes her way out of the bathroom.

"Hey, why did you do that" Josie ask. Hope walks closer to Josie and Josie thinks Hope is about to slap her but she sighs in surprise when Hope hugs her.

"Hope what-t a-are um what are you doing" Josie ask and then she hears Hope sobs.

"Jo I miss you" Hope tells the brunette while sobbing. "Hope but I didn't go anywhere" Josie tells her acting like she doesn't know what Hope means. "Jo, you know what I mean" Hope tells her. "Hope you have a boyfriend" Josie tells her. "And I can't trust you anymore. We can't be together" Josie adds, making Hope sob even more. "We broke up" Hope tells Josie. Josie is shocked but quickly pushes the shock away. "That doesn't change anything Hope. What he breaks up with you and you just want to come back to me" Josie asks her and tries to push her away but Hope holds her even tighter. "No, Jo. I broke up with him... a month ago" Hope tells her and Josie is back in shock. "What" Josie blurts out. "I broke up with him because I wanted you back, I just wasn't brave enough to tell you a month ago. Jo, please give me another chance" Hope ask her.

"Hope I" Josie is gonna decline but Hope cuts her off. "Jo, just one more chance, I'll try to win your trust again... And your love and if you decide that you can't love me anymore, I'll try to let you go... Just give me one chance to show you that I love you" Hope tells her. Josie doesn't answer just hugs the crying girl.

Hey guys, I hope you liked the bee chapter.. Let me know if you want a 3 part.

Take care and have a good one.

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.1K 36
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑑 π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š π‘‘π‘œοΌŽπΌ 𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘  𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’...
53K 1.5K 44
Hope Mikaelson is just coming back to the Salvatore boarding school 3 months after her parents died. She meets a girl named Josie. Will they get toge...
59.7K 1.4K 18
A collection of imagines and one shots about Hosie not updating anymore best ranking: #3 in bisexual girls 23/03/2019
56.9K 606 7
A series of cute little sex scenes between the cutest couple, but not in the way you're used to. AU where Hosie are Soulmates, Josie is a Heretic an...