FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

Od yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... Více

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

seventeen; rippers

509 21 0
Od yestarday0

"I could have shot you."

Bellamy had found a way to give me back my weapons, just in case we got in danger, and we were now walking towards the dropship. Lincoln was there with Octavia and if it is as bad as Bellamy put it... it's very, very, bad.

Lincoln had also be taken by the mountain men and was now a ripper.

Clarke was needed there since they thought she could somehow fix him, and I was needed for emotional support. Great, at least I do something useful for the first time in my life.

We got to the dropship and Bellamy took us to where Lincoln was. We could hear the screams from outside.

He was restrained but trying to get out. Screaming.

We're both taken down by his screams and how he tries to jump on us.

"It's okay, it's okay, He's restrained," Bellamy tells us.

"I can't believe we're back here again." She says and I don't understand what she meant. Probably cause I flew last time.

"Can you help him?" Octavia asks Clarke as I walk towards her.

"I don't know." She looks at him as he keeps growling. "I knew Mount Weather controlled the Reapers. I had no idea they were creating them."

"If they can do that to Lincoln... What are they doing to our friends?" Bellamy asks looking between us and I swallow hard still looking at the restrained man.

We stayed there not knowing what to do. Then suddenly, Clark gets up.

"He's convulsing." She states and we all look at her waiting for a translation on what the hell did that mean. She doesn't translate of course.

"So, what does that mean?" Octavia gets up behind her, pointing her flashlight at Lincoln.

"What happened to his leg?" She asks not answering Octavia's question.

"I shot him." Octavia states and I look at her giving her a sad smile.

"Clarke, he's lost a lot of blood..." Bellamy speaks up.

As soon as Clarke tries to get close to the restrained man, he tries to attack her, pushing as hard as he can on the metal chains keeping him in place.

"Can you shine the light on his neck?" She asks and we do as she says. "Needle marks."

"You think he's been drugged?" I ask looking at the marks.

"Maybe-" Before Clarke is able to fully respond to my question, Liconln's able to free himself and attack her.

"Lincoln!" Octavia screams, pushing him away from the girl.

We try our best to fight him, but we couldn't. As soon as Bellamy approaches him, he's thrown on the floor behind him.

Lincoln takes the chain from his neck and lays on the floor trying to reach us.

Bellamy gets up and goes to grab the teaser they used on The Ark. Lincoln attacks him not giving the other man a chance. He punches Bellamy and both me and Clark try to push him away.

Clark's the first to get down and I'm able to wrap my arms around his neck as he punches me in the stomach. I groan in pain but don't let go, giving Octavia enough time to hit him in the head with a piece of metal from the dropship.

"Jesus Christ," I whisper as soon as he falls and I back away, holding my stomach.

"We have to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out." Clarke states, "Hold his leg down." She looks at me and Bellamy as Octavia tries to give her boyfriend water but fails miserably when he tries to rip her hand off with his teeth.

"I'll get some more." She nods to herself as she goes to get more water.

"O." Bellamy calls. "Once the drug is out of his system, he'll be ok."

"You can't protect me from this one, big brother." She tells him and goes on her way.

Bellamy looks at me and I nod as I walk behind Octavia.

"O," I call and she looks back at me and then back at her bottle. "How are you doing?"

"We saw him," Octavia mutters looking down. "What if doesn't make it?"

"I'm sure he will." I walk towards her.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Then you know you did everything you could to help him." I look at her and she keeps her eyes on the floor.

When she looks in front of her we see a white flower placed on a tree. She walks towards it but is suddenly pushed to the bushes.

I take the bow and hope that my aim has gotten better. BEfore I shoot I see Nyko making me take a deep breath and putting the weapons away.

"I could have shot you." I look at him.

"Our scouts have already arrived. The commander is true to her word. If you do not leave, you will die." He tells us and then looks at Octavia. "Octavia, you saved my life from the Reapers. Now let me save yours. It's what Lincoln would have wanted."

Before any of us could respond we hear one of Lincoln's screams.

"What was that?"

"That was Lincoln." Octavia answers.

"He's a ripper," I tell him.

"Let me see him."

We both nod and walk in the dropship. As soon as Bellamy sees him he picks up his gun.

"Bellamy, don't. He's Lincoln's friend and their healer." Octavia puts herself in front of Nyko.

"He's seizing again." Clarke says as Lincoln groans again.

Nyko kneels at his side and takes the same thing Tiga used to bring around. It had their antidotes and poisons.

"What is that?" Clarke asks when he takes something from there.

"Yu gonplei ste odon." Nyko mutters and my eyes widen before I point the bow at him.

"Don't," I warn him.

"What are you doing?" Octavia asks me confused but Clarke knew what was going on by the way she looked at me.

"That was what Tiga aid before dying. It means 'your fight is over'." I explain and Nyko swallows hard.

"He's not trying to heal him. He's trying to kill him." Clarke looks at him.

"Nyko? Is it true?" Octavia asks him.

"Yes. Death is the only way."

"Hold on. There could be a way to bring him back."

"None that I've ever seen."

"We have to go. The camp's leaving." Finn comes nursing in and Nyko gets up immediately.

"Yu-" He points at him. "Fraga!" He screams, "You slaughter my people." Nygo says as he wraps his hands around Finn's throat.

"Get off him." Bellamy points his gun again.

Everyone tries to stop him from killing Finn but me.

"Elders. Children. Innocents." Nyko tells him.

"Nyko, you're killing him." Octavia says.

"Blood must have blood!" Nyko screams as Octavia puts herself in front of Bellamy's gun.

"Get out of the way!"

"Bellamy, you're not shooting him!"

Clark grabs the electricity thing they used on The Ark and shocks Nygo making him let go of Finn.

"Lincoln?" Octavia looks at the man still on the floor. "He's not breathing."

"His heart's stopped. Move." Clark orders as she puts her hands on his chest and starts pressing, after some tries, he finally breathes again, making Octavia smile at her.

"He was dead. How did you do that?" Nyko asks as he gets himself together again.

"You've tried bringing Reapers back before?" Clarke asks and Nyko nods. "And they died like this?" Ne nods again.

Clarke doesn't say anything else. She just looks at the wall.

"What is it?" Bellamy asks.

"I know how to stop the attack."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

113K 4.4K 29
Prisoners of the Ark. They weren't exactly worshiped up in the sky. However, down on Earth? They were Kings. They ruled the land, or at least, they t...
2.2K 55 11
Apollo and Luna Kane grow up in solitary their entire life. They are twins but they don't have everything in common Apollo knows how to fight but...
150K 3K 35
Fiona is 17 and is the twin sister of John Murphy. She and the rest of the 100 prisoners are sent to the ground. She and her new friends will face th...
769 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...