JUST SAY YES ( WENZHOU )

By GhostValleyLord

Zhou Zi Shu loves Wen Ke Xing , but not the way Wen Ke Xing wants Zhou Zi Shu to love him . WenZhou ( Word o... More

Ch - 1
Ch - 2
Ch - 3
Ch - 4
Ch - 5
Ch - 6
Ch - 7
Ch - 8
Ch - 9
Ch - 11
Ch - 12
Ch - 13
Ch - 14
Ch - 15
Ch - 16
Ch - 17
Ch - 18
Ch - 19
Ch - 20
Ch - 21

Ch - 10

1.1K 105 36
By GhostValleyLord

One month later , 

The results of Wen Ke Xing's and Wen Xiang's final examinations were out . Both of them had passed with flying colours . Furthermore , Wen Ke Xing being a brilliant student , he became third in the whole class . 

Zhou Zi Shu was studying in his room . Suddenly there's a knock on his room's door asking for permission to enter .

" Come inside ! " 

Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang happily ran inside the room . They wrapped their arms around each shoulder from behind ….. 

" Yifu , I scored 90% in the exam ! " …. Wen Xiang put a kiss on his cheek .

Zhou Zi Shu turned around . He patted on her head …. " Good girl ! …. I am proud of you ! " 

Zhou Zi Shu turned towards Wen Ke Xing . His arm was still wrapped around his shoulder . Zhou Zi Shu put his hand over Wen Ke Xing's arm ….

" Ke Xing ,  what about you ? …. 

…. I am sure you scored good too ! " 

" Gege , I have come third in the whole class ! " …. Wen Ke Xing gave a soft smile . Zhou Zi Shu pulled him into his embrace and wrapped his arms tightly around him ….

" Ke Xing , great job ! …

…. You are the best ! " 

Wen Xiang also wrapped her arms around them too …. " Yifu , you are right ! ….

…. My Gege is the best ! " 

Few months passed after the result day . After dropping Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang at their school , Zhou Zi Shu went to his college . 

Zhou Zi Shu's best friend was waiting for him in the parking lot . He parked his car and walked towards them . 

Han Ying flung his arm over Zhou Zi Shu's shoulder …. " Hey , Zi Shu ! What's up ? " 

" I am good ! …. What about you ? " 

" I am good ! …. But I miss our old days ! …. When we used to party hard then go to your house and do an after party there too !  " 

Zhou Zi Shu only flashed an innocent smile . Both of them walked towards their class .

 There was only one year left before Zhou Zi Shu's final examinations of last semester . He was studying hard to score good marks . So he could get a suitable job and could open a photo studio of his own .

Wen Ke Xing was playing football with his classmates . There was a match going between their school and another school . 

The whole school grounds were filled with students from both the schools . Wen Xiang also came to watch the match with his friends . 

Wen Ke Xing was aiming for a goal . He was sweating profusely .  The sun was shining brightly in the sky . The rays of the sun were falling on his sweat drenched skin making it glistening . 

All the onlookers were shouting from the crowds , and kept chanting his name … " Wen ! … Ke ! … Xing ! … " 

Wen Ke Xing kicked the football . It flew over the goal keeper's head and into the goal post . He scored a goal . Whole stadium was broken into whistles and cheers . 

" Wen Ke Xing , student of ten standard ! …. Scored a goal ! ….

…. The score is 1 - 0 " 

The girl from Wen Ke Xing's class , Yan Lan ,  who had a crush on Wen Ke Xing shouted …. " What a beautiful goal ! ….

…. Wen Ke Xing looks so handsome while playing ! " … She whispered in her bestie's ear . Other girl just laughed it off while rolling her eyes . 

After scoring the goal Wen Ke Xing looked at Wen Xiang among the audience and flashed a bright smile at her while waving his hand . Wen Xiang also waved back . 

The referee blew his whistle announcing the end of the first half . Few of the players sat down on the ground for rest . Few were doing some light exercises and stretching . 

The girl who had a crush on Wen Ke Xing , came to him with a water bottle in her hand . Wen Xiang also came to Wen Ke Xing with a water bottle . 

" Wen Ke Xing , you must be tired , right ? ….

… Here is a water bottle for you ! …. And a towel too ! " 

Wen Ke Xing avoided her as usual . He took the water bottle which Wen Xiang brought . Wen Xiang innocently took the towel from Yan Lan's hand ….

" Thank you , Jie Jie ! " …. Wen Xiang started to wipe Wen Ke Xing's face and arms . 

Their team's captain , Han Pei , who was jealous of Wen Ke Xing for being good in studies as well as in games, was looking at him from afar . He was angry as Wen Ke Xing was getting everyone's attention . 

After fifteen minutes , the second half of the match started . Wen Ke Xing scored another goal . The score became … " 2-0 " 

Han Pei got angry . He was looking for a chance to take revenge on him . The match was going on in full swing . Wen Ke Xing was looking for another goal . 

While running for the ball , suddenly Han Pei instead of kicking on the ball kicked on Wen Ke Xing's ankle making him fall on the ground on his face . 

The audience became silent . Wen Ke Xing gasped in pain . He tried to stand up but failed . The paramedics quickly came to the ground . They checked his ankle . Wen Ke Xing had his ankle sprained . 

Han Pei discussed something with the referee .The referee whistle announced for substitution . Han Pei signalled for another player . Another player entered the field as his substitute . 

The paramedics held Wen Ke Xing by his shoulder and took him away . Before leaving the field , Wen Ke Xing glared at Han Pei . Han Pei gave a devious smirk in return, whispered …. " Goodbye , Mr . Popular ! " 

The paramedics took him to the green room . They put some ice on his ankle . They put a compression wrap on his ankle and went away . Wen Xiang came to him . Her eyes were filled with tears . 

Wen Xiang put  kisses on Wen Ke Xing's cheeks . Yan Lan had also come behind her . She approached Wen Ke Xing ….

" How's your ankle ? " 

" It's good ! " 

" Can we go home together ?...

…. I will help you while walking !  " …. Yan Lan asked with a blushing face . Wen Ke Xing rejected her offer with a blunt face . 

" Jiejie , you don't need to worry ! …. Yifu will come to take us like everyday ! " 

Yan Lan understood . She looked at Wen Ke Xing and walked away from there …. " Take care , Wen Ke Xing ! …

…. I will talk with our class teacher about your leave ! " 

At four in the noon , like everyday Zhou Zi Shu parked his car in front of the school gate . But there was no sight of Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang . 

Zhou Zi Shu got worried . He got out of the car . He started to look around , when his eyes fell in the distance . He saw Wen Ke Xing with his arm around Wen Xiang's shoulder , slowly walking towards the gate . 

Zhou Zi Shu quickly ran towards them . He reached in front of them , saw Wen Ke Xing had a compression wrap on his ankle . Zhou Zi Shu worriedly asked ….

" Ke Xing , how did you get hurt ? " 

" Yifu , that Han Pei Gege kicked Gege's ankle during the second half of the match ! " … Wen Xiang angrily shouted . Wen Ke Xing patted her shoulder to lower her tone down .

" Can you walk , Ke Xing ? " 

" Yes Gege , I can walk slowly ! " 

But Zhou Zi Shu didn't seem convinced . He kneeled down in front of Wen Ke Xing . He told him to be on his back …. 

" Gege , you don't need to do this ! …

… I'll manage ! " Zhou Zi Shu kept firm on his words . Finally Wen Ke Xing had to give in .  Wen Ke Xing wrapped her arms around Zhou Zi Shu's neck from behind . Zhou Zi Shu held his arms tightly from the front . 

Zhou Zi Shu carried Wen Ke Xing on his back and started to walk towards the car . While taking a piggy back ride on Zhou Zi Shu , Wen Ke Xing felt his heart skip a beat for the second time after Christmas night . 

Zhou Zi Shu put Wen Ke Xing near the car . He opened the door and slowly made Wen Ke Xing sit on the backseat . 

Wen Xiang sat at the front to make it easier for Wen Ke Xing to stretch his legs . Zhou Zi Shu started the car . While Zhou Zi Shu was driving , he didn't notice there was a happy smile on Wen Ke Xing's face at the back . 

Soon they reached their house . Zhou Zi Shu again carried Wen Ke Xing to their room while giving a piggyback .  

Zhou Zi Shu sent Wen Xiang to take her bath in his room . In the siblings room , Zhou Zi Shu helped Wen Ke Xing to get out of his clothes and helped him to take his shower . 

After Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang completed their shower . Zhou Zi Shu returned to his own room and quickly took his shower . 

Zhou Zi Shu quickly prepared a light dinner for them . He told them not to come into the dining room for dinner . They all would have their dinner in their room . 

Zhou Zi Shu brought their dinner in the siblings room . He fed Wen Ke Xing in between eating his own dinner . Wen Xiang looked at Zhou Zi Shu …

" Yifu , doctor told Gege to put ice on his ankle to relieve his pain and to take complete rest for one week ! "

Zhou Zi Shu nodded his head in understanding . Wen Ke Xing tried to stop Wen Xiang but it was already too late . 

For the next few days , Zhou Zi Shu was taking good care of Wen Ke Xing . From putting ice on his ankle from time to time , to giving painkillers to him timely and letting him do complete bed rest , Wen Ke Xing started healing first . 

Only then , Wen Ke Xing was alone at home when Zhou Zi Shu had to drop and receive Wen Xiang from the school . Zhou Zi Shu had also taken leave from his college to take care of Wen Ke Xing .

 Han Ying , best friend of Zhou Zi Shu, was collecting notes of the classes he was missing . Only the time Zhou Zi Shu left the house for his job . 

But at that time , Wen Ke Xing and Wen Xiang would sleep , so Zhou Zi Shu could be at ease . 

Like usual , Wen Xiang was at school . Zhou Zi Shu after helping Wen Ke Xing to take a shower . After the shower , he was wiping Wen Ke Xing's hair with a towel , when Wen Ke Xing said with a smile …. 

" Thank you for taking care of me Gege ! " 

Zhou Zi Shu put the towel aside . He took the comb and said while combing Wen Ke Xing's hair ….

" My pleasure ! " …. Zhou Zi Shu said with a happy smile . Wen Ke Xing felt his heart racing fast to see Zhou Zi Shu's smiling face from so near . 

Wen Ke Xing turned his head away . Zhou Zi Shu put down the comb and went to the kitchen to bring the breakfast for Wen Ke Xing .

" So yummy ! …. Gege , your cooking is the best ! " 

After the breakfast , while giving the painkiller , Zhou Zi Shu asked …. " Ke Xing , why don't you call me Yifu too ? " 

" Gege , honestly I feel uneasy to call you Yifu …. You are so young …. Only a few years older than me ! " 

Zhou Zi Shu started laughing loudly on hearing Wen Ke Xing's explanation . Wen Ke Xing heard the sound of Zhou Zi Shu's laughter and felt his heart again skip a beat . 

" Ge … ge … ge .. Gege , don't laugh ! ….

… I am serious here ! " …. Wen Ke Xing poured and turned his back at Zhou Zi Shu . 

Zhou Zi Shu, seeing Wen Ke Xing getting angry like a cute puppy , quickly wrapped his arms from behind …. 

" Okay ! Okay ! I am not laughing ! …. See I have made a serious face too  ! "

Wen Ke Xing turned his face towards Zhou Zi Shu . On seeing Zhou Zi Shu's serious expression , he was the one then to break out in laughter ….

" Oh my ! How serious are you , Gege ! "  Zhou Zi Shu also broke out in laughter with Wen Ke Xing . 

***

Keep commenting and voting , if you like it . 

***

6th month Anniversary of Word of Honor ! ❤️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 503 21
Zhou Zi Shu was the sole survivor from his abusive father and forced to live on the street. Someone came into his life and gave him an opportunity to...
15.1K 1.1K 30
Spoiler: This is a boy's love story with a happy ending. In this story, Zhou Zishu is a very emotionless, cold character. He was abandoned by his par...
11.1K 1K 28
The wen's family bakery, the zhou's family bakery have never been peaceful since their ancestors decided to consider each other as rivals. wen kexing...
5.3K 382 6
Wen Kexing died on the mountain. The now immortal Zhou Zishu was left in that cold armory all by himself...until a thousand years later, a man appear...