::MCYT x MALE READER::

By sadhentaiboi

@/Waffle_Cakes_Games is my old account! Requests: CLOSED! Pronouns used: he/him, they/them only! More

::before reading::
::Quackity x Male Reader::
::Tubbo::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur X Male reader::
::Karl x Male reader::
::Eret x Male Reader::
::Sapnap x Male reader::
::Philza::
::George X Male reader::
::Tommy::
::Wilbur x Male reader::
::Philza::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Tubbo x Male reader::
::Punz x Male reader::
::Dream x Male Reader::
::Jack Manifold x Male Reader::
::Fundy x Male!reader::
::Karl x Male!reader::
::BadboyHalo x Male Reader::
::FoolishG x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male reader::
::Karl x Male Reader::
::Dream x Male!Reader::
::Dream x Male reader::
::George x Male Reader::
::Authors Note::
::Awesamdude x Male!reader::
::Punz x Male!reader::
::Quackity x Male!reader::
::Ranboo::
::FoolishG x Male! Reader::
::Wilbur X Male!Reader::
::George x Male!reader::
::Wilbur x Male!reader::
::FoolishG X Male!Reader::
::Tubbo X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! reader::
::Sapnap x Male Reader::
::Quackity X Male! Reader::
::Wilbur x Male! Reader::

::Tubbo x Male Reader::

2.3K 53 9
By sadhentaiboi

Not proofread
Warnings: roller coasters, heights, amusement parks
this was requested by a friend so hopefully they like how this turns out : )
—————————————

I yawned as both Tubbo and I crossed the road after making sure it was safe to cross. "So it'll only be us, Tommy and Ranboo today huh?" I asked as I took out my phone to check the time. "Yep! Aimsey couldn't make it today. They had hella shit to do for their work" Tubbo said giving a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence. It's true, Aimsey sometimes is a procrastinator but I don't judge.

"Hopefully you'll get on something challenging today" I said giving Tubbo an evil smirk. Tubbo was taken back from my statement as if taking offense. "I have you know I'm the bravest out of all four of us combined" Tubbo said waving his pointer finger in a 'matter of fact' way. "Whatever you say boss man. Look, I see Ranboo over there! Can hardly miss the guy" I said making Tubbo snort as we both bolted off running.

"I cant believe I forgot my god damn-OOF!" Ranboo was grabbed by two pairs of arms and embraced very tightly. "Hello Ranboo! Hello Tommy!" I shouted excitedly as I let go of my poor old friend. He calmed down his chest and sighed. "Can't get used to both of you doing that" Ranboo said adjusting his face mask that fell down a bit. "Hehe! How have you been Tommy?" I asked as I walked over to give Tommy a side hug. "Been good! Been hustling as you youngsters say" he said giving us a terrible attempt of a wink. "Tommy you're the youngest-" "LETS GO ALREADY ITS GETTING DARK!"

-

We got inside the amusement park and it's way bigger inside then it looks from the outside. Full of attractions, food stands, crying babies, you name it. "Where should we head first?" I asked with a big smile on my face. Amusement parks aren't really my thing but spending time with close friends makes it ten times better. Especially spending a day with my longtime best friend, Tubbo. We've become inseparable ever since we met. Pretty hard not to catch feelings I would argue.

"Wait is it okay if I vlog some of this for my YouTube?" Tommy asked timidly bringing out his phone. "Yeah! Just make sure nothing personal gets leaked" I said giving him a double thumbs up. "I think we should head to the 'Fun machine'" Ranboo said pointing towards a direction. The ride was a two rider ride and spins around relatively fast for a few minutes then speeds up. I nodded as we walked over to stand in line, having small talk here and there amongst ourselves. "Psst Tubbo" I whispered as I leaned towards the guy so I won't be heard from the other two. "Hm?" He asked leaning closer to me to hear better.

"Who do you think will scream first? Tommy or Ranboo?" I said with a small smile. "Tom. He's such a scaredy cat even if he doesn't admit it" Tubbo answered me as we both snickered softly. "What are you two giggling about? Hm?" Tommy said shoving his phone to our face making us laugh even more. "Today I am here with my lovely friends to try and get on the most challenging rides ever!" Tommy said towards his phone but only for audio. Then he filmed a bit of the long line that has been forming, a few seconds of the ride we are about to get on, and a flash of our smiling faces. He then placed his phone back into his pocket and smiled. "Now, who's going with who?" He asked as we looked around, at our feet, as he scoffed. "None of you want to get on with me?! Why not?" He asked offended but jokingly.

"Maybe because you'll scream our ears off" Ranboo said as he earned a shove from Tommy himself. "Oh fuck off!" He said as he crossed his arms but then turned around with a smirk. "What the hell are you smiling for?" Tubbo asked as we moved up the line.
"Rock paper scissors for who gets to sit next to me!" He said whipping out his phone again. "Do we really?" I said already bringing out my stance. "Yes! No buts (y/n)!". It was the best of two, Tubbo already won his safe spot and it was up to Ranboo and I.

I had to win one more round as I hit my palm with my fist four times and landed a rock while Ranboo landed a scissors. "I'm so sorry Ranboo!" I dramatically cried out as Ranboo held his head low for comedic value as Tommy snorted loudly and pointed his phone at the poor guy. "Tommy and Ranboo sitting on a tree~" Tommy sang but then got pinched by Ranboo.

"How many in your party?" We heard the operator say as he stood in the entrance gate waiting for us. "Four" Tubbo said also showing four fingers on his hand. "Belongings stay on the rack on the left, have fun" he said almost monotonously as we headed in and got our spots. "After you" Tubbo said as he opened the cart for me to get in. I zipped up my zip up hoodie in order to avoid it bothering me on the ride. Tubbo got in after me, locked in the cart and sighed. "Are you scared?" I said mockingly but also with sincerity. Tubbo and I aren't really the type to flat out and say we are scared. "Nah not really. Might get dizzy though" he said. "Did you guys buckle in?!" Tommy shouted at us making me feel small. "Oh shoot wait" Tubbo said as he reached down towards his right and noticed he got the buckle part. "Wait let me-I think it's over here" he said saying his thoughts out loud as he reached over to my side and pulled the seatbelt and buckled us in, bringing us a bit closer than before.

I caught my breath and looked at him with a nervous smile. "Hello there!" He said making me blush and turn away. The ride operator began walking around making sure all of us were seated correctly and with our seatbelts on as well. He walked over to us, signaled us to lift up our arms and pulled on the seatbelt. He went back to his station and lifted a big thumb upwards to his other buddy who did the same gesture. "All clear!" He shouted as he turned on a knob and the carts began to move and rumble. I could hear Tommy screaming at his phone while Ranboo quietly laughed at his friend. The carts began to move in a circle slowly until they all collectively began to grow in speed and we were all going relatively fast. "AHH!" I shouted feeling my stomach turn as how fast the cart was going.

I looked to my side and saw Tubbo clenching his eyes off shut very hard and his hand clinging to the support railing in the front of the cart. My smile slightly wanted to falter seeing him not enjoy the ride but I quickly took his hand from the railing and wrapped our hands together. "WOOO!" I heard Ranboo screaming in joy as Tubbo opened his eyes. "YOURE OKAY!" I screamed as he slowly opened his eyes and began screaming as well. The ride kept going for a bit more, Tubbo gripping my hand for dear life. It finally came to a halt as I cleared my throat and fixed my clothing. "How was that?" I said smiling feeling the adrenaline still in my system. "...I got dizzy but it wasn't scary" Tubbo said. We were about to unbuckle our seatbelt until we realized our hands were still together, in a firm grasp. "Woops! Sorry about that really didn't mean to do that" Tubbo apologized taking his hand back and unbuckling us. "Don't worry Tubbo you're okay". Internally I was flustered by the whole action but didn't want to cause anything weird to happen.

We met up with the other two and laughed seeing how disheveled tommy looked. Ranboo held the phone camera to Tommy with laughter still in our systems. "Man looks like he went to hell and back!" Tubbo stated as Tommy gave him a death stare and got his device back. "To be fair! That ride is always so fucking fast" he said fixing his hair and jacket. "Where to boys?" He said, phone camera scanning the whole perimeter of long lines and rides. "Let's go to that one" Ranboo suggested as we saw a similar one from the one we just got on but instead of carts it's planes that go in different speeds. "But this time I'm sitting next to (y/n). Tommy dribbled on my pants" Ranboo remarked going quickly to stand next to me as I bursted out laughing as Tommy blushed profusely and speed walked to the ride line, not looking back at us at all.

-

It was nearing our third hour at the park and we were all growing tired from walking and hungry. "You guys wanna eat something real quick and head to our last ride?" Ranboo said as he fanned himself with his hand as we all collectively agreed. "Lets use my card since we get the express line" Tommy said taking out his park card making me roll my eyes. "This is one of the few times im glad you're rich Tommy" I said and we entered a restaurant that offered a lot of food varieties to choose from. "If it weren't for me, you would be waiting in that hour line" Tommy said giving me an eyebrow raise. I flicked him off as we got into a separate line that was moving faster than the other one.

"What are you getting Tubbo?" I asked him as I scanned the menu that was above our heads. I wasn't really feeling anything specifically so I didn't know what to choose. "Hmm...maybe a burger and fries...oh! And a milkshake. I've been craving one since we got here" Tubbo said bringing his hands up slightly and clapped them lightly not to make noise. I didn't mean to stare but the little action that he did, made my cheeks grow in a rose color. "What about you?" He asked as he stopped stimming and dropped his hands to his side, as he noticed me staring. "Oh! uh-shoot..maybe the same thing too but get a different flavor milkshake" I said pushing some hair off my forehead and looking at my clock to avoid suspicions of me staring. "Can I try yours then? It's cool if I can't" he said his hands wanting to stim so desperately. "Mhm! For sure" I nodded my head as I turned to Tommy so he can tell the employee our orders.

We finally placed our order in and stood to the side to wait for our food but then not even a minute later we already got our food set. "Something tells me they just preheated this food" Ranboo said as we sat down at an empty table and started eating. "To be honest I would give no fucks cause it still tastes so fucking good!" Tommy said as gave his food another bite and kept pointing at it to make a point. I grabbed a couple of my fries and started eating as Tommy filmed only a few seconds of us eating to not invade our eating time too much. "How are you guys liking our time here?" Tommy said as he wiped the corner of his mouth and finished his bite. "Pretty fun actually. Really glad you recommended this park instead of the other one" I said as he snapped his fingers. "About that park. I was sent an email about them wanting me to film a sponsor vlog there but not after what happened last time, nuh-uh" Tommy said shaking his head as I copied his gesture. "Wait what happened there?" Ranboo said as he lowered his face mask slightly down to take a bite and lifted it back up. He looked around, scanning around to see any cameras pointing at our direction and took another bite.

"Weirdos were charging over two hundred dollars for a one day ticket. One day?! No way dude. They also were talking mess about (y/n) when we were in line. So unprofessional" Tommy said as Ranboo gave me an apologetic look. "Don't worry, I placed a complaint" I said as Tubbo nodded. We kept eating until I noticed I had my milkshake. "Oh, Tubbo! you wanna taste right now?" I said as I moved my drink towards Tubbo who was sipping on his happily but then made a happy noise as he let go of his straw and went to take a sip from mine. "Hold on let me-" I said trying to remove my straw but Tubbo already placed his lips around it and gave it a big sip. After a few seconds, he let go and gave me a big smile. "It's so good! I fucking love the taste of strawberry. Not a big fan of the fruit itself but strawberry flavored things taste way better!" Tubbo said as he bounced lightly on his seat. He flashed a small thumbs up and continued to finish eating his food with a gentle look. I looked down at my straw intently and debated whether to get a new one or to just use it. "Lets hurry before it gets dark guys, don't want your parents to get mad or something" Tubbo said as we all got up from our spots and threw away our trash. I held onto my milkshake and took a sip as I followed the group to our last ride. My heartbeat was beating rapidly but I pushed my discomfort aside to avoid any confrontation.

"Now! This one is relatively the scariest ride from the whole park! And the best part is..." Tommy said doing little drumsticks to his phone to remind himself when he edits the footage, to add in a drumroll on his queue. "We're all riding it together!" Tommy shouted as he panned the camera to us, as we were smiling at first but then frowning. "Wait but this one looks really...high" I said bringing my chin all the way upwards, my neck hurting by how high I'm looking. "It's not too bad trust me! Has a few loops here and there" he said stopping his recording and going on YouTube to show us a first person pint of view of the ride and what to expect. We walked towards a bench and sat down with Tommy's phone in the middle. We all didn't want to admit it but deep down, we were scared shitless. The way ride to the top is relatively long and agonizing, and the drop seems not too bad but still very deep.

I nervously sipped on my milkshake as Ranboo adjusted his face mask since it was falling. "So? Would you guys wanna get on?" Tommy said closing his phone off and standing up to stretch. "Didn't you just say we all are going together?" Tubbo said leaning back on the bench with a soft sigh. I pulled my straw off my lips to add to that point. "Well yeah I did say that, but it's only for the tension for the video. I don't actually want you guys to get on if you don't wanna" Tommy said giving us a reassuring smile. "Are you getting on?" I nudged Tubbo with my elbow as he looked at me with nervous eyes. "Maybe I'm not quite sure. Maybe if you get on too?" He said shrugging his shoulders. "But you don't have to get on at all, dude" he said pulling my milkshake towards him as he went ahead and got another sip.

-

"The line isn't so bad actually" I said as we moved up quite quickly in the line making me grow in nervousness. "Guys, just know you can back out at any time okay? I know I have this persona where I'm all loud and batshit crazy" Tommy said as we moved up more. "Wait it's a persona?" Ranboo said making us all laugh as Tommy deadpanned and sighed. "Like I was saying...if you tap out it's cool. I have other bits we can do for my video" Tommy said as he gave my shoulder a friendly squeeze. I nodded and looked at the line ahead of us. We were a few people from getting into the ride.

-

"Please proceed with caution. Watch your step as you enter your seats. Belongings will stay on the left side against the wall" we heard a man on the speakers say as I gave Ranboo my drink for him to put away along with our loose things. "C'mon (y/n)!" Tubbo shouted at me as he patted his seat next to me. I looked at the other two who were getting into their seats in front of quickly. I wasn't expecting to sit next to Tubbo but I didn't mind like usual. I buckled in and brought the chest guard down until it locked in place. People were still getting situated as I looked around as I felt a soft breeze pass by us. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and evesdropped on the conversations around me.

"Holy shit! Look how high we are!

"I'm scared, wanna hold hands?" "Yes please!"

"I better not loose my glasses again.."

I opened them back up to Tubbo poking my left arm. "Hm?" I asked as he only looked at me with a puzzled look. "You okay? You spaced out for a bit" he asked, voice full of concern. "I'm okay don't worry. Are you though? You're not a fan of big heights" I said as Tubbo sheepishly pulled on his neck. "Well about that-" he began but then the ride started moving as the ride operator waved us goodbye and we were on our road to the first drop of the ride. The ride immediately took a sharp right turn and then went on its track upwards, making a few people gasp by how steep the incline is. "What were you saying Tubbo?" I asked not too loud but loud enough for him to hear me. "U-uhm uh..." he began mumbling as I turned to look at him.

It seemed like the whole color of his face had been flushed out and fear was only evident. "(Y/n)! I'm actually scared!" Tubbo cried out as he held onto the guard that was against his chest in a very tight hold. I could see the way he was squinting his eyes at the sun, how his lips were quivering in fear and how his knuckles were growing in the color white. We were almost at the top of the incline as I acted on impulse and grabbed his hand with mine. He looked at me shockingly wanting to say something but I held it tightly and breathed in heavily. "(Y/n)?! What are you-?!" Tubbo began to ask as we reached the top. The ride didn't stop but it halted for only a few seconds, teasing the riders of the tremendously high drop. I could hear Ranboo praying to himself while Tommy laughed manically to avoid showing his fear off. "Tubbo! I-!" I began but as soon as I turned to look at him, the ride continued and we fell at rapid speed. I couldn't hear anything from aside my screaming being mixed with the others on the ride. We went on the loops that hurt a bit to my chest, a few other drops but weren't as low as the first one.

-

"Bwahaha! Look at your face!" Tommy shouted as he held onto his gut tightly as he pointed to the Photo Booth stand. Ranboo's eyebrows seemed like they were going to run away from his face at any given moment. "Speak for yourself, look at yours!" I shouted back as Tommy had his eyes closed for the shot, his mouth in a big open scream and his hairline being pulled back. "Whatever!" He said feeling timid by the photo. I snickered wiping the tears off the corners of my eyes until I was pulled aside by Tubbo. "Oh, hey what's up? You okay? Do you need to throw up or something?" I asked him as he played with his fingers. He usually does that when he's nervous.

"Nah not really (y/n). But I had a question if you don't mind me asking" he said looking up at me, catching me off guard a bit. "O-oh sure! Whats going on?" I said as Ranboo and Tommy said they were going to get us some ice creams to take home. I waved them off and looked back at Tubbo. "Um, it might sound weird or like completely out of the blue" he said shifting his weight off of one foot to the other.

"Go ahead" I let him continue, feeling the hairs on my neck stand up abruptly. "Why did you hold my hand back there? I mean probably because you were scared but it was different than the other times we would hold hands..." Tubbo said deep in thought. "What do you mean by different?" I asked him softly. My brain and heart were debating whether to confess right here and there but what if he brought this up because he was uncomfortable?

"I mean-I don't really know how to explain...but I um..I really liked it-well not like really but you know like-" he began to profusely make sense of himself making me snort quietly. "I get what you mean Tubbo don't worry" I said as I got closer and I could feel my heartbeat at my throat. Thumping so harshly as if I were to choke it out and hand it to him right here and then. I looked down at his fidgeting hands and took them into mine.

His were very warm against my cold ones as his fingers stopped moving as I examined them for a bit. Then, I intertwined our hands together in a firm grasp as I debated to whether look back up at him or stay looking down, scared of his reaction. A finger was pressed under my chin as I shyly looked up at Tubbo as he gave me a wide grin and made me giggle. "This feels nice, actually" Tubbo said as I was about to agree but then Ranboo and Tommy came running back at us with our ice creams. Yet, we didn't stop holding hands and turned to run at them happily.

-

I finished this so abruptly I'm so sorry-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 443 101
COMPLETED! mcyts prompts. οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš. β”Š β”Š β”Š. ➢ ˚ β”Š β”Š β”Š ˚✧ β”Š ˚➢ q˚ ☁ ☁ achievements: #1 in story ideas - 03.20.2021 PANDAHERO_ 2021 prompts. minecr...
99.8K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...
56.3K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...
182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 β™‘α΅ŽπŸŒ·κ’± 𝗐. π—Œπ—ˆπ—ˆπ— π‘₯ 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!π—ˆπ–Ό π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ π—‚π—‡π–Ώπ—ˆ π—‚π—‡π—Œπ—‚π–½π–Ύ! 𝟒𝟧.𝟒�...