𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃| 𝐂𝐡𝐮...

By stxrships101

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐- 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔- 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱...
A/N: Changing the name of my book
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗- 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝐢𝐞!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐- 𝐇𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒- 𝐀 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓- 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐍𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲
Chapter 17- Sluts and Cigarette Butts
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗-𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎- 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏- 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲.
A/N
𝟐𝟐-𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞
Chapter 23- Much "I Do" About Nothing
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒-𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕-𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗- 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏- 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑- 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒-𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕-𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

4.5K 84 11
By stxrships101

Warnings: Mature Language, Lime (sexual themes but not smut), mentions of masturbation, mentions of drug abuse.
A/N; This chapter is unedited...

𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐲~𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

"𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞." Chuck ordered his gaze burning holes into my eyes. "What?" I asked meeting his gaze. "Say it baby, say it then you can have me..." He smiled curtly. "Chuck..." I sighed as Chuck got right in my face, "Say it, just to please me... Then I'll do whatever you like." He seductively smirked. "I want you... I need you, I crave you." I breathed as he smirked smashing his lips roughly against mine. "Oh god." I moaned as Chuck smiled kissing my neck. "I'll be gentle just for you." He assured me as I pulled his hair back so he met my eyes, "No." I told him. "There's my girl..." Chuck smirked throwing my shirt off of me and kissing down my chest.

"Yours..." I smiled

"Mmm Chuck just like that ." I smiled. "Miss Alex!" Dorota's voice shouted as I bolted up taking my eyemask off.

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙨... 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧'𝙨 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙗𝙞𝙯𝙖 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙛'𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧... 𝘼 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 2000, 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩..

"Ahh yes the soiree, how could I forget?" I wondered with a smirk getting up and walking down the stairs to see a fully dressed Blair looking like a business woman no one would dare mess with. "Why are you up so early?" I asked her. "Why aren't you?" She quirked a brow. "Because you always deal with the planning and I always pick out the colours for everyone and everything." I smiled. I'm going to kill Dorota for ruining my dream, and I'm going to squash Chuck Bass for having that power over me.

I looked over from the elegant staircase to seeing all the people hired rushing around to do our jobs for us, "See, who needs to be a control freak B when they've got it under control." I told my sister. "Can you go check on the clothes?" She asked as I smirked walking down and looking through the clothes I'd picked out for S, "We're perfect." Blair smiled joining me and ticking something off her clipboard. "Two right we are..."

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙛 𝘽𝙁𝙁, 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙣 𝘿𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙣...

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 outfits in my closet when I heard a voice making me roll my eyes, "I'd choose the second one it highlights your curves and your body." Chuck smirked. "Why do you always pop up when no one asks you too?" I mocked turning around to face him. "Because you think about me, then I pop up some say it's magic." He smiled as I hid mine. "I thought you'd be in Ibiza with Anthony." I pointed out. "I couldn't leave you now could I, not without saying goodbye?" Chuck spoke walking up to me.

"We aren't a thing Chuck... I'm not cheating on Nate again." I told him shakily. "Did you have a naughty dream?" He whispered in my ear. "I need to get ready for school." I stated ignoring his question yet Chuck put his arms around me, "Kitten... You haven't answered my question." He smirked his breath in my ear as I looked at us both in the mirror. "Because I don't want to Chuck, you're not that much of a dare devil." I told him.

"That means you did..." He hummed in my ear. "Yes." I whispered to him. "What did I do to you?" He wondered as I realized what he was doing. "You said, "Alexandra baby, come on your ass needs to go to school and I'm gonna stop being a twat and let you go." I smirked turning around to him. "If you have a pillow fight in your underwear later..." Chuck smirked letting go of me and I picked out my outfit.

A black and white tartan skirt with a ruffled blouse and silk like tie. "I'll be sure to block you." I smiled noticing Chuck staring at me in my navy silk button down. "Chuck." I told him. "Hmm?" He asked. "Go away I need to change." I spoke. "Nothing I haven't seen before but okay, I have a flight to catch." Chuck smirked walking off. "Basshole!" I shouted. "I love it when you talk dirty!" He shouted back as I scoffed.

✯✯✯

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 heard? Eric's coming home?" My sister asked Serena who walked up to the group of us. "Perfect timing!" I smiled. "How so?" Serena wondered. "It gives your mother and brother time to bond alone tonight while you get drunk on schnapps and moon the NYU dorms from the limo." I smiled to her. "Alex, what are you talking about?" She asked.

"S, it's only the most important night of the fall!" Blair stated. "Ohhh the sleepover." Serena remembered. "We prefer the term soiree." I smirked. "Seen as sleepover is so sophomore year, I mean what were we thinking?" Blair rolled her eyes. "Look you both know I can't go to that, I have that plan." Serena replied as I scoffed.

"Serena, when there's a Waldorf soiree, there's nothing else on the social calendar." My sister told me best friend. "The plan is Dan. Remember, the guy you both realised is actually a human being and worthy of your time and attention? No offence." She spoke to Jenny who I forgot was even there. "None taken." The freshman smiled.

"Look Im sorry but this date is unbreakable, maybe we can swing by later or something?" Serena suggested. "We are not a stop along the way, we're a destination." Blair told her, "A marvellous one at that, I could buy fifty Brooklyn lofts." I smirked. "Hand me the replacement list!" I ordered as Kati handed me the list.

"Well I uh should get going." Serena spoke as Blair and I simply waved to her looking through the replacement list. That's irritating, I planned the perfect selection of outfits for S all the designer brands she adores; Dior, Chanel, Chloe, Lululemon, Louis Vuitton. "Hmm how about her." Blair whispered to me looking at Jenny. "Brilliant." I smiled.

"Little Jenny Humphrey, why didn't I think of you before?" Blair smiled placing a hand on Jenny's shoulder. "You have no plans, why don't you come to the soiree?" I smiled placing my hand on her other shoulder. "Me? Really?" She giggled, oh her innocence is amusing. "Her? Really?" Kati and Isabel said in unison and confusion.

"The thing is, if you come, you'll have to be up to a little more than sleeping." Blair warned as we shared a look, that look. "I'm up for anything." Jenny replied. "Literally anything?" I asked her looking her up and down, purely to intimidate her. "Yeah." She nervously stated. "Great! My place, 7 o'clock sharp." Blair spoke. "OK! Bye." She excitably said walking off.

I sat on the table, "Oh a girls first sleepover, something she'll never forget." I dreamily smirked. "Let's make sure she doesn't." Blair smirked. "Taking bets on how long she lasts?" One of the blondes I couldn't be bothered to learn their names. "Fifty bucks says she lasts an hour not a minute more." The other blonde said as we giggled.

✯✯✯

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 yacht?" I asked my boyfriend as I got ready for the soiree, I was sat on my chalk coloured vanity applying my Christian Louboutin foundation, matching my completions. "Hey baby, the sun's enjoyable yet there's something- Actually it doesn't matter, how are you doing?" He asked me whilst I grabbed my powder brush and dabbed it in the Dior powder.

"I'm doing great sweetie, it's the soiree tonight." I smiled applying a warm toned eye-shadow to my eyelids. "Of course it is, hey have you spoken to Chuck?" He wondered. "C-Chuck?" I stuttered out. "Uh Why?" I questioned guilt rushing through me. "I just need to speak to him is all. Are you okay?" My boyfriend asked me.

"Say it baby, say it then you can have me..." He smiled curtly. "Chuck..." I sighed as Chuck got right in my face, "Say it, just to please me... Then I'll do whatever you like." He seductively smirked. "I want you... I need you, I crave you." I breathed as he smirked smashing his lips roughly against mine.

"J-Just fine. He's probably landing in Ibiza with Tony right now." I told him. "Thanks." He smiled. "Love you." I told him. "Love you too." He told me as I hung up. "Fuck..." I cursed before going downstairs.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 on of the tables getting a manicure, a cute purple polka dot finish. "You have beautiful hands." The lady told me. "Why thank you, I know though." I smiled before hearing the squeals of my sister, "Jenny! Oh I'm so glad you could make it!" She squealed as I got up and smiled. "You're going to have the night of your life little J." I smiled.

I walked along with Jenny grabbing a singular red grape off of the passing tray, "We're going to have so much sun Jenny! I saw your sleeping bag, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." I assured her whispering the last bit. "Oh it's the only one I had." She flustered as I giggled, "Darling trust me, we've all been there. Lucky you have a friend like me to help you through it." I told her. "Thank you." She smiled walking toward Blair.

"The pleasure's all mine..." I smirked before eyeing her up and down, whenever questioned about my sexuality I never specifically answer; I prefer the unlabelled term. I always get dared to kiss a girl, let's see who. "Let the games begin," Bella spoke as I winked at her with a chuckle. "Oh let it..." I hummed.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙥 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙅. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙩𝙚...

✯✯✯

𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 I denied it, Nate and I weren't exactly in love but we love each other. I can hide one or two little things from him and he's okay with that. "Pick whatever you like Jenny, let us give you our advice." Blair smiled to her as she picked a pink dress from the rack and went to change into it. "This is gonna be so fun." I smirked to my sister. "Keep it in your pants till later one." Blair joked. "I have a boyfriend." I replied. "Never stopped you before at our soiree." She reminded me before Jenny came back out.

"Too Beyoncé." Blair told her as her smile faded, "You look like a jellyfish." I told her truthfully, the dress didn't suit her frame. Jenny sighed in response and tried another outfit from the rack on and came back in flowing blouse like shirt with a leopard print silk scarf on and some of my designer sunglasses on, she posed like a fool.

"Too Mary Kate." I judged her and she sighed once more trying another outfit on.

"Too Hannah Montana." Blair judged as we screwed our faces up in disgust, she needed to learn the art of fashion. Jenny then walked out in a fairly short golden dress, "Wow even I'm impressed!" Blair clapped as the three of us looked in the mirror. "Um I don't know. I mean it doesn't really feel right." Jenny confessed. "You look smoking hot in it... How old are you again?" I asked her.

"Fourteen." She replied. "Bummer." I smirked. "As our mother says "Fashion knows no comfort." All that matters is the face you show the world and your face looks like you're about to go to a bat mitzvah." I told her. "But before we continue this renovation... Martini?" Blair offered grabbing a glass as did I sipping it with delicacy.

"Oh no thanks, I don't like vodka." Jenny refused as I snickered. "Oh that's nice, because this is gin, as it should be. It's a party Jenny. Either swallow that or swipe your MetroCard back home. It's up to you." My sister harshly told her.

"Come on Jenny, it's not like it's poison...Unless you're to pussy to drink. Then everyone here would judge you and that would be a disappointment." I pouted to her as she sipped it, "Good girl. Drink up." I smiled to her.

✯✯✯

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 a game of "truth or dare?" Blair asked. "Oh I love truth or dare! Once I had to eat an entire bag of giant marshmallows!" Jenny boasted happily.

"That's nice little Humphrey, but that's not how the big girls play." I smiled. "Well how do you play?" She asked as I smiled. "Watch..." I smirked. "Alex truth or dare?" Blair asked me. "Dare." I replied. "Make out with the girl you fancy most in this room." Blair ordered. "Challenge accepted." I smiled walking over to Kati.

"Of course consent is needed even for a dare, may I darling?" I asked her and she smiled, nodded. "Come here..." I smirked pressing my lips against Kati gently running my tongue along her bottom lip, I wasn't about to sit on her lap because I was aware she was straight. I cupped her face in my hands kissing her more passionately sliding my tongue into her mouth, she of course kissed back. "Yeah you like that Kati, girls?" I smirked before stopping the kiss.

"You have some nice lips Alex." Kati complimented as I whispered in her ear, "Glad you liked it." I winked as the other girls giggled except a slightly scared Jenny. "Uhm I think I'll pick truth." She spoke as I smirked. "What... You not into a little girl on girl?" I winked as we all laughed except for Jenny.

✯✯✯

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 the entire uniform but done and done." Bella told Blair as we giggled. "What's the doorman wearing?" Jenny asked, "Who cares?" I replied. "Don't worry about that Little J. Just drink you, you're lagging behind." Blair ordered as I sipped on my third martini and she drank a little when her phone buzzed. "Oh my phone." She spoke as Blair grabbed it.

"S.O.S still in prison." Blair read out as I peered over the phone screen, "Is that Eric Van Der Woodsen? I thought he got out for the weekend." I spoke as Blair shut the phone, "Guess it didn't happen." Jenny replied taking her phone back off my sister. "Is why don't you take the girls to Visconti? Meet you there in an hour?" My sister ordered as the other girls excluding, Blair, Jenny and I left.

"Let's ramp this up, shall we?" I smirked sipping on my martini. "Truth or dare? Oh, and you already used up your truth." Blair smirked. "So... Dare?" She asked yet answered. "I dare you to jailbreak Eric." Blair stated. "Blair..." She whined. "It's perfect really, you want in and he wants out. What's it gonna be?" I asked her.

"Do or Die little J?" B spoke.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙅, 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝘽 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘼. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙅 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘽𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡?

"Let's do it." The innocent little J said.

✯✯✯

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 sister has a problem!" I stressed to the receptionist. "Okay, I have a problem." My sister mocked acting high. "It starts with the capital RX, she always does this." I sighed. "What drugs have you been taking?" She asked my sister. "Mm, Caffeine, nicotine..." Blair began to list. "Think bigger." I muttered to her. "Ketamine, GHB, PCP, LSD, di...dri-diazepam, Lorazepam. All the pams really." Blair slurred.

"She really doesn't discriminate." I rolled my eyes, "Apparently not. Code yellow, floor six. Why don't you both wait right here." The receptionist spoke walking off to get a doctor as Blair and I went to break Eric out.

✯✯✯

After breaking Eric out I told Blair that I was feeling faint, which wasn't a lie, so she told me to rest up and she'd check on me later. Yet for some reason I went to The Palace hotel, Chuck said he was going to Ibiza but I still chose to go there.

I sighed knocking on his door, "Fuck..." I muttered before seeing him open the door. "C-Chuck?" I stammered. "Alex?" He wondered with furrowed brows. "I'm not feeling too great right now, can I come in?" I asked. "Sure." Chuck nodded letting me come in.

✯✯✯

"Hey you look really faint, you feeling okay?" Chuck asked me. "Don't stress." I told him sipping my water. "You need more than water." He sternly stated. "What? You want me to eat? Oh because I never do that." I scoffed. "Alex, it's unhealthy." He told me with a glare. "Fuck you! I just drank too much." I snapped as he got in my face.

"Why did you come here anyway? I thought we said all what was needed to before." He shouted. "Why aren't you in Ibiza?" I retorted. "You need me." Chuck concluded as I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Please, don't be insane." I told him. "It makes sense now kitten, the glances, your dreams, that cute little flustered look you get." He smirked grabbing my hips and bringing my body closer to his.

"Come on... Tell me you don't want it." Chuck smarmily grinned as I sighed taking in his smell, he smelled so good. "I..." I tried to say. "Mmmm..." He hummed then whispered in my ear, "Kitten, you crave me don't you? Amuse me..." He husked as I looked up to him meeting his gaze. "But Nate..." I sighed. "He's on the yacht so far away... Probably watching the Sound of Music and pleasing himself thinking about Julie Andrews..." Chuck smirked.

I looked at Chuck, he was right but he was also taunting me, he couldn't win. "And what do you think about...When your hands right there?" I asked seductively circling his pants with my index finger right where he wanted. "You..." He breathed out as I smashed my lips against his catching him off guard. Chuck obviously kissed me back, loving this, I pulled away leaving him breathless.

"Kitten come on..." He groaned. "I think about many people, sometimes even you... But I'm taken for and you obviously need to learn how to behave first." I told Chuck as smirked, "You are naughty enough for us both." He told me before sitting on the couch. I joined him on the couch, "Sorry for being a jerk." I muttered leaning into his chest. "You and your mood swings." He joked as I swatted him on the arm before nestling into him.

"I'm sorry too... Although you got me feelings those things kitten." He told me as I smirked, "That was my plan." I giggled letting his arm be around me. "Alexandra you little minx..." Chuck husked as I bit my lip. "Can we just watch television and forget the world?" I wondered. "You never have to ask with me." He told me as we cuddled together watching friends.

"Ross just knew didn't he, do you think Rachel did?" I asked him. "I know Rachel did." Chuck whispered as I kissed his forehead. "She does." I smiled...

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝘾 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼 𝙨𝙣𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙤𝙢, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙? 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙅 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣. 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝘼, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡... 𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛... 𝙓𝙤𝙭𝙤 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1K 63
"𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛." "𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚒𝚐, 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙...
24.4K 401 39
Hello upper east siders, I'm back and here to cover the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. Only this time it won't be S and B's drama anymore. Oh...
43.6K 639 103
Rachel Lockwood is Upper East side elite. She is friends with Serena, Blair, Nate, and Chuck. She has a past that she is trying to forget. She is als...
11.1K 311 21
"I'm a feminist obviously But I wouldn't really mind him savin' me" ---------------------- Ophelia Eleanor Waldorf-Huntington: cousin to infamous Bl...