His Angel

Por lynn_xoxo_

Daemon the prince of evil, known for his sadistic, satanic ways makes him feared amongst hell. With his domin... Más

-Introduction-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-

-Prologue-

44.4K 783 9
Por lynn_xoxo_

      It was written in the Bible that God and The Devil where hostile towards eachother, causing wars and chaos throughout the centuries but that couldn't be further from the truth. They where friends, coexisting with eachother considering that they both needed the other for the hevean and hell system to work. Yes Angels and demons didn't always get along, which did cause some tragedies but it was always resolved in the end. So when the Devil asked God to come visit the underworld to discuss the future of Prince Daemon, God couldn't refuse. Triggering the events of God creating a gift, a gift which would save all of humanity and both heaven and hell from the rath of Daemon. Angelina, His Angel.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

997K 12.3K 26
Anastasia is off to University where her path crosses with an ex classmate in an awkward situation. Dominic is Anastasia's ex classmate and bully. An...
252 0 11
Disclaimer: This story contains mature elements and subjects that could be disturbing to some readers such as: sexual themes/acts, strong language, t...
51.6K 1.4K 23
Rosé All her life, she was mistreated. She was hurt many times but she never fails to smile. She had her ups and downs. She was a small petite girl a...
1.2M 27.8K 33
ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸 𝓷𝓸 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲�...