HONEY(K. Bakugou x reader)

By BeeLaAbejita

Y/n. Everyone calls her sweet as honey. But everyone knows honey is sticky and messy. No one knows this bette... More

HONEY
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII [18+ warning]
SPECIAL CHAPTER [18+ warning]
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Chapter IX [18+ warning]

289 9 0
By BeeLaAbejita

Kneel. The way he said it made me shiver in all the best ways. I nodded and turned to be sure the door to the booth was locked so no one could interrupt us. I lightly tapped his shoulder and said "You gonna sit or what?".

"Why should I?" He growled out. I shrugged in a way that said 'suit yourself'. I dropped to my knees and winced as the cold floor bit at my knees. I took a steadying breath as a felt a nagging voice in my head conflict with another 'Wow, you really are a slut aren't you? Getting on your knees for someone you supposedly hate. Kind of pathetic if you ask me.' A snarky voice combatted 'Hey, hey listen. Dick is dick. Now shove off and let us do our thing.' I ignored the voices and focused on the task at hand.

I placed my hands on his thighs as I slowly ran my hand up to the tent that was straining against his pants. A low huff escaped Bakugo's lips as he tried to stifle any noises trying to escape him. I smiled internally as I palmed his length through the fabric of his clothes. Oh so slowly, I tugged the fabric down to reveal his full erection.

My eyes widened at the length. Seeing this he laughed and taunted "Never seen one this big huh extra?" I glanced at him and replied honestly "No, I haven't. I'm impressed." His face reddened and this time I knew it wasn't the lighting.

"Tch. Damn right dumbass. It's the biggest you'll ever see." He said while looking away. I chuckled as I placed my hands on the base of his cock. "Fuck your hands are cold." He groaned out. "Hm." I said as I experimentally pumped my hand once or twice up the shaft. I looked up to make sure I was doing alright and was rewarded with seeing his face red as a tomato. This encouraged me to do the same motion again, seeing his Adam's apple bob, stifling a noise I was sure wanted to escape his throat. I now had a goal. Make him make noise.

I scooted forward and kitten licked the tip of his member. I tasted a bit of pre and smirked up to Bakugo. With one hand I held my hair back as I took the head of it into my mouth. I went a bit down and back up, letting my tongue slide on the underside of his cock. Again I heard him clear his throat. I paused before putting my free hand on his base and pumping it as I went down.

"F-fuck don't do that." Bakugo stuttered out as I slowly pulled my mouth off with a pop. I adjusted myself to be more comfortable and pulled a card from his book and replied snarkily "Or else what? Remember your at my mercy." As I put my mouth back on him, I felt a hand grip the back of my head. I looked up with wide eyes.

"Yeah, but now you're at mine." He said with a grin. He pushed me down and pulled me up, forcing me to keep up or choke. My thoughts were racing a mile a minute. 'Holy fuck, didn't take him for a head pusher, but that shouldn't even come as a surprise. Just breath and you get back at him later.' I inhaled shakily through my nose as I felt him thrust deeper than before, the tip reaching the back of my throat. I gagged lightly and smacked his thigh in a pleading way. At my actions he chuckled and let me pull away from having to deep throat him.

"Suck it like you mean it." Bakugo demanded. I hummed in response as I did as he asked and finally heard it. The one thing I had been waiting for. "Ah~" the noise escaped his lips before he could stifle it. With a triumphant grin I took him fully into my mouth, my nose brushing against his skin. As I pulled away I felt a warm sticky liquid coat my mouth. As I pulled my mouth off fully I stared at him surprised.

"Swallow it, don't spill a drop or else, dumbass." His gravelly voice demanded. I swallowed, grimacing at the metallic taste. I stood up and brushed the dust off my now sore knees.

"There, happy?" I said as I opened my mouth to show I had done as requested. As he opened his mouth to respond we heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Bakubro, you in there?"

———💛🍯💛———
So, yeah. I did spend about 2 hours of my life writing this and cackling every other sentence. I hope you simps like this chapter.
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.1K 106
°°° "It's not my fault you lost your stupid bunny." He mumbled, still staring at the shelf across the room. Eyes widening, you sit up. "She's not st...
168K 3.6K 19
After a bitter break up with your ex, Katsuki Bakugo, you try to get back at him with his best friend Eijiro Kirishima. How many misunderstandings c...
1K 112 19
He was an overly confident hothead that needed an escape, or some sort of release from the inner anger he carried, it was perfect for him during seco...
1.1M 42.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...