Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... More

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Let's Go Home Together
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Real Hangout
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Driving Home the Pretty Lady
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
My VIP Tickets
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Love is a Lie
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

At the Zoo

1.6K 64 30
By Rugged_Noodle

If you're not gonna make any moves soon... we just might take him off your hands!~

These thoughts lurked inside Nagatoro's mind as she wandered around the hallway towards a club she visits often. She finds the door and opens it, revealing a boy who was plucking at his guitar who smiles at her and returned back at his instrument.

Today...

Today will be different.

"S-Senpai?"

"Yeah?" Y/n finally gives his attention to the girl who was a bit pink, she needs to ask him out on this... this date if she ever wanted to get closed to senpai than before.

"You wanna..." she was twisting her foot into the tiles of the flooring.

"You wanna... go somewhere for the weekend?"

Her face gets darker with red embarrassment, she was a little shy on asking him out for some reason.

What if he rejects her?

What if he thinks she's taking this way too quick?

Or... Or...

"Okay... Where do you wanna go?"

A shocking answer she didn't expect. Her eyes widens but looks away. "... I wanna... see the zoo..."

"Does Saturday sound like a good day?"

She stares back at the boy, her eyes lights up as she had a large grin on her face.

"Y-Yes! That's perfect!"

...

Now it was Saturday.

A figure waited near the entrance booth of a zoo, leaning against a wall as he had his hand held close to his face, scrolling through Instaton of sports highlights and such.

As of now, Y/n wore a white hoodie and a pair of black shorts and a black fanny pack wrapped around his chest, wearing some c/c, white, and black sneakers.

Today was sunny while the air wasn't really humid, helping out the temperature to lower itself as Y/n was starting to feel stiff from standing in place for too long.

"Where is she?" He checks the time, five minutes after one. "We were supposed to meet up five minutes ago..."

"Senpai!~"

On cue, he heard the shout of a freshman girl, looking up to reveal the tanned girl in...

Wow... Just... Wow...

His eyes catches her outfit, Nagatoro matched with Y/n like she asked.

Except she wore some black leggings and some rainbow sneakers, a pair of headphones hung around her neck. But her hair really catches his eyes the most as it was tied in a ponytail. The boy was in awe, she looked so attractive. He continues to look up and down her clothes as she shoves herself onto the h/c arms with a playful smile.

"Are you ready for our date?"

"D-D-Date?!"

Immediately, Nagatoro starts laughing. "I'm just kidding, senpai!~ Who would go on a date with such a virgin?~"

"R-Right... Let's just go in..." the boy nods as the two head inside the zoo to explore and find some animals to watch.

...

"Look at that one, senpai!"

The very first exhibit, a small landscape filled with rocks, walls, leaves, water, and...

"It looks like a red raccoon!"

Red raccoons. Small and red as she stared at the small red animals were eating, drinking and play fighting with each other.

"That is what I think is called... an 'Ailirus Fulgens' but everyone just calls it a 'Red Panda'..."

Nagatoro instantly glance back at the boy. "You know about animals?"

"A lot... I was a huge animals fan as well when I was younger..." he chuckles softly, remembering the poor situation he was in.

My family and I were too poor back then so I had to read some picture books about animals...

"Look, senpai! Look!" The girl shouts once more as he follows her arm to find one of the red pandas standing up on it's hind legs, staring at the two students who were next to each other.

"The red panda's standing up! He finally stood up!"

The boy could only laugh, glancing down at Nagatoro to see a glee look on her face, continuing to watch the red panda staring back at her. She waved softly, Y/n leans on the railing and watched Nagatoro instead.

Heh... So cute...

A few minutes passed by, the brunette was still fixated on the red pandas. The panda finally dropped back down to his four legs and starts to play with one of it's brothers.

"I wanna feed him so bad!"

"You might have to ask the zookeeper..." Y/n gets up from the railing. "For now, let's just explore everywhere else before it's too late..."

"R-Right! Let's go!~"

...

Hours flew by.

During the hours they spent, they gazed at nearly every animal and exhibit they could find. From regular pandas to lions to gorillas, the two were having so much fun.

Eventually, the two found themselves in a resting place, they had their own drinks on the table as Nagatoro sets her and starts walking away. "I gotta go use the restroom again..." she said, embarrassed but Y/n didn't mind.

"Yeah, go ahead... I'll watch your drink for you..."

"Thanks, senpai!~" she smiles before walking off from the boy. Y/n leaned back on his chair, sipping his drink and almost exhausted from walking and running constantly. His feet was sore but he can manage.

He sets his drink down and grabs his phone. He goes through the files and finds one of the songs he finished with Nagatoro.

Well, she didn't make her cameo on it but more like teaching her how to produce some music on a computer. To his surprise, she loved it a lot as she has the song on her own phone to cherish it whenever she wanted to listen to senpai's beautiful voice again.

Fwoop!

"What the-"

"Well well well... What do we have here?"

Out of his hands, the phone was snatched, he turns back to find a group of students he doesn't recognize. Two boys and a girl as one of them were looking at the song on his phone. "Some trash songs, I believe?"

"I bet it is!"

"What a virgin!"

"Give me my phone back!"

"Or what?" One of them asked, trying for his phone only to be hurled at one of his friends. Then again and again until Y/n had enough and wants to solve it in a more civilized matter.

"Just... please give it-"

"What do we have here?"

They stop him from finishing, on his phone read a song that he created with Nagatoro. They press play and snickered as they listened to an artist sing, unknowingly, the music and vocals were produced by someone they were making fun of.

Secrets - The Weeknd

Verse 1
Everybody here wants you
My love, my love
And I know that you want him too
My love, my love

I ask you what your heart desires
My love, my love
You tell me I'm the only one
My love, my love

Pre-Chirus
It's a lie, a lie
I catch you every time
In your lust, your lust
Every time you close your eyes

Chorus
I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

Verse 2
You told me not to worry about
Those guys, those guys
You told me that you left it all behind
Behind

Pre-Chorus
It's a lie, a lie
I catch you every time
In your lust, your lust
Every time you close your eyes

Chorus
I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

Bridge
Wipe... the...
Lust from your eyes
I see that you're not mine

I can see the lust in your eyes
You can't hide it
You can't be the one
I realize, we're divided

Chorus
I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

I hear the secrets that you keep
When you're talking in your sleep
I hear the secrets that you keep, keep, keep
When you're talk, talking, talking

The song finally ends.

It was obvious that the three were shocked to hear a song from the loner's phone but laughed at him. "What is this?!" One of them snickers more as the two joined in on the act.

"This is probably the worst song I ever heard in my life!"

It was getting to Y/n's nerves now. Not only were they bullying him earlier but dissing on a song that Nagatoro helped make with him. He clenched his hand into a fist, how bangs cowering over his eyes.

"Tch! Who would like this song?"

"Me..."

The shadow went away from Y/n's eyes, the familiar voice he came with was behind him as he turns to find Nagatoro with an unpleased look on her face.

Immediately, the three students were flushed white. "Oh, h-hey, Hayase! What are you doing here?"

"I'm just... hanging out with senpai..."

She points at Y/n, he turns back around to find their reactions turned in a full 180. "R-Really?! I-I didn't know that!" One of them chuckles as Nagatoro was still angry at what they had said about her song.

"That song..."

"Huh?"

She now points at senpai's phone.

"I like that song a lot... So don't you dare diss on it..."

The three students turned to each other side eyed as another boy took over in the group. "I-I-It's not like that! I actually like it as well! I LOVE it!" They put on a trying smile.

"By the way, who sang this? I never heard it before and it kinda sounded like Scourge was the artist behind-"

"It was mine's and senpai's..."

"...W-What?!"

"Senpai and I... made that song..."

Now they were all speechless, unaware of what to do. They had just dissed on Nagatoro's song along with Y/n's, a brutal mistake as they smiled wider.

"W-We were just kidding when we said n-nobody would like this song! I think it's amazing!"

"I know! Like it's the best!"

"The instruments and the lyrics were crispy clean!"

"...Right?"

Then, Nagatoro starts to smile mischievously, sweat fell from the newcomers' faces as they went on their way quickly and out of the building. Nagatoro turned to Y/n who had a small smile on his face and bowed. "Thank you, Nagatoro..."

"Anytime, senpai!~" she answers before the two sat down at their table and starts to talk a bit, drinking their drinks as the time slowly passes by.

...

Afterwards, it was four twenty-five.

The two students had done some more exploring and visited some animals they didn't find before as they were heading off towards the exits.

At least, that's what Nagatoro thinks as Y/n speaks up.

"Hey..."

Nagatoro turns to Y/n.

"I've been meaning to thank you... for backing me up back at the food stand..."

"It's... not a problem, senpai!~" she smiles sweetly, Y/n checks the clock on his phone and nodded to himself.

I think it's time...

"...I wanna repay you... for such a kind act you pulled for me..."

"Really? Well... there is this one red panda plushie I wanted to get at the gift shop!~ You think ya can repay me with that?~"

The boy winces back playfully.

"Why go for a plushie?"

"Huh?"

"When you can pet the real thing?"

Y/n stops in front of the backside of an exhibit, Nagatoro does the same as the boy starts knocking on the door. "...E-Eh?!"

The boy starts to smile. "A little birdie told me that a little kouhai wanted to feed some red pandas~..." he playfully said before the door opens to reveal a zookeeper who was holding a red panda in his arms.

Nagatoro was at a shock. "S-Senpai... Are you serious?!"

Y/n nods, still with a smile on his face.

"How?!"

...

"Hey..." Nagatoro grabs the h/c's attention.

"Yo..."

"I gotta use the restroom..."

"...Okay... I'll wait for you then..."

"Thank you..." Nagatoro says before she runs off to the nearest bathroom, Y/n watched for a second as she enters and starts walking off to the opposite direction.

He had a point of interest in mind, looking for a keeper in a certain exhibit as he finds himself at the red panda exhibit shortly.

Conveniently, one of the zoo keepers went out of the exhibit, taking a look at his phone and starts typing at it. Y/n took the opportunity and approached the man. "Hey..."

The zookeeper looked up at the white hooded boy. "Ya needed something?"

"You think you could let me and my friend feed some of the red pandas?"

"Sorry, no can do..." the man shook his head, glancing back down at his phone. Y/n already had a guaranteed backup plan at hand already, he pulls his wallet out and scrimmage through the yen's he had inside.

The man watched carefully, Y/n starts counting the wad of cash in his hand and hands it over to the zookeeper. "Hundred thousand... Count it..."

The man does so and was surprised at how much this boy was keeping in his wallet. He doesn't care though, he pushes it in the back of his pocket and scribbled something down on his phone and...

"...Meet me here at four-thirty..."

"Alright... See ya..."

...

"Oh my gosh!~ They are so cute!~"

The girl was currently fangirling over a pair of red pandas who looked up at the girl with loving eyes, feeding them as Y/n watched from afar with the zookeeper.

Occasionally, she would start playing with the red pandas in return would playfully nibble on her hand as the two would energetically fight each other.

Y/n couldn't help but smile at Nagatoro's antics, joyful was written on her face as she continued to play and feed the red pandas in front of her.

"Your girlfriend seemed to like red pandas a lot..." the zookeeper casually said as Y/n just nods.

"Yeah..."

A cloud of realization soon settles in on the boy.

"Wait, girlfriend?!"

"Yeah... Isn't that your girlfriend?"

"N-No... We're just hanging out... That's all..." Y/n was a bit pink, the zookeeper smiles as he continues to watch Nagatoro, letting the conversation alive. "Well... You two would be great together..."

"Y-You think so?"

"Yeah... Love is great when you find someone that you would want to spend the rest of your life with... I'm married with my wife and we're doing fantastic..."

"Oh... Congratulations..."

"Thanks..."

The two stays silent for a second before,

"Piece of advice, kid... If you do like her, make the first move and make it quick... Girls nowadays are scarce... Especially girls like her... because I bet she's pretty popular with the other boys in your school..."

Y/n nods at what he said, especially at the last part. "Okay... Thank you..."

"Anyways, it's five right now and the zoo closes in thirty... Buy her something at the shop so she can remember this day..."

"Alright..." the two finally ended their conversation as they continued to watch the tanned girl who was still in awe with the red pandas that she was playing with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 219 12
Essentially all of jujutsu kaisen but with some of my own ocs added to the story. I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen or the story line, but I do own all ocs...
10.5K 463 33
"𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒, 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐍" when they finally do it r...
3K 95 14
An x reader between you and your crush, Ren Jinguji. Please don't be intimidated by the title. You are not ugly, I'm just writing something realistic.
17K 265 73
In this story, sorry if this could be weird this is my first time making a story but, the story is about one day senpai was walking home, until he wa...