Why Didn't You Tell Me?! [edi...

De danasprincess

What happens when your best friend's ex boyfriend is the boy you've loved your whole life? Sure she dated him... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
*
Chapter Four*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Chapter 13*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19*
Chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
Chapter 22*
Chapter 23*
Note || Divider
[ One ]
[Two]
Three*
Four*
Five*
Six*
Seven*
Eight*
Nine*

Chapter 14*

1.8K 31 3
De danasprincess

KATHLIN'S POV

"What? She was in my seat." I shrugged. Everyone was staring at me now. I saw Dalton in the corner of my eye trying really hard not to notice. Dana tugged on my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"Ouch! Not so hard!" He rolled his eyes at my not-so-necessay comment.

"I thought you wanted to make things right with her. You know she is that sort of person that gets mad easily." He whisper yelled.

"Yeah but she was in my seat. I thought you wanted to make things right with her too, so why didn't you run after her? By the way, did you tell her I was even coming?"

"No, it was sort of last minute, ya know." He took off his snapback and ran his fingers through his curly hair. I looked closely at him. He use to do this all the time during summer. It meant he was thinking something over. I looked at his face then into his eyes. His big brown eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kissed him. Shocked that he didn't pull away.

"Woah! Did I miss something?" I turn around to see Cole with a video camera. He was video taping this and he seemed very amused.

"Cut it out!" I ran after him all the way to the living room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17K 304 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
5K 327 17
The Pendery twins might not be together anymore, but the Rapattoni twins are. They're prepared to finish whatever is thrown at them. Orders? Check. ...
18.1K 346 33
"I thought I found my hero, i guess I didn't" Beky and Cole meet one another and go through adventures together. They have rough patches and good ti...
34.5K 766 17
This story is about two teen boys from the upcoming boyband IM5, Cole Alan Pendery and Dalton Louis Rapattoni. The two boys grew up just a few miles...