โ™ฅ๏ธŽ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐโ™ฅ๏ธŽ - {Um...

By WhereisSol

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Author's Note
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Author's Note
Part 24
Part 25
Author's Note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Pt.30 ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Author's Note
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“ ๐€/๐
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
๐Ÿ‹Part 57๐Ÿ‹
Part 58

Part 1

4.7K 64 99
By WhereisSol

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

♥︎𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐲♥︎

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"Y/N-CHAN!" Midori called to you. You turned around and smiled when you saw your best friends. Midori, Kuu, Mai, Kokona, and Saki.

"Hey guys." You greeted them outside the cafe, Midori grabbed your hand and dragged you inside as the others followed.

"I'm so happy! I haven't been here with you guys in months!" Midori chirped after taking her seat. You sat down next to her, Kuu sitting next to you, and Kokona, Mai, and Saki sitting in front of you.
"I think this time I wanna get a double chocolate chip cupcake." Midori looked at her menu, thinking of what to get.

"I'm on a diet so I'll just have a salad." Mai smiled sweetly yet slightly robotic, "Boo!" You let out, "unlike my uncultured friends here, I'll have... Oh! A bacon burger." You licked your lips. "Y/n you keep eating unhealthy like that and you're gonna get fat." Saki joked, Which sorta offended you but you decided to joke back.

"Saki you be quiet all you eat is cake and cookies. Ever wonder why people avoid you when you walk? If you walked backwards we'd all here the beeping of a truck." You retorted in a joking manner.

You all had your food and talked. Today was Sunday and you had school tomorrow. You wanted go hangout as much as possible. "There's an amusement park nearby. We should all schedule a date to go." Kokona suggested, Midori smiled widely exclaiming, "YESSS!"

"Alright then, let's go next Saturday." Kuu said as she stretched her arms and back. "I'm free." You called out with the others nodding. "Then it's official! We are all going! Let's take a selfie to remember this day!" Midori said and you all stood up and stood around Midori as she took the selfie.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You were walking home, happily looking at your phone when you felt yourself bump into someone. You involuntarily take a step back and look up to see a schoolmate of your's.

Umeji Kizuguchi.

One of the school's delinquents. He looked down at you and grunted, "Watch it." He growled but you rolled your eyes and walked passed him. You turned your head and glanced at him one last time as he walked away.

What an asshole.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You headed home where you were greeted by your precious pet cat, Night.

"Hey kitty kitty." You said softly as you gently scratched his cheek. He purred in your hands.
You picked him up and brought him inside. You set him down by his food bowl and headed to your room.

You plopped down on your bed and pulled your phone out of your pockets.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

5 smexy girls and Midori

Nice chat name, Kuu

Kuu: I know right?

Midori: ୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨

Mai: What's this chat for?

Kuu: To talk

Kokona: oof

Midori: Ur so mean to me, Kuu╥﹏╥

You're*

Midori: KWKWKSKSK

Midori: Y/n-Chan >:(

Midori

Mai: I'm gonna go to bed now

Kuu: yeah same

Kuu: Y/n make sure to go to bed. I know you'll wanna watch anime all night

Midori: I'mma play Senpai Of The Night~!

Goodnight y'all.

〰︎〰︎〰︎

You put your phone down on give nightstand and got up.

You went to the bathroom and started the shower.

After showering, you made a small dinner and went to bed.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You woke up the next morning feeling like ass.

"Fucking damnit shit ass-... Fucking school." You got up and stretched your body. You then hopped off the bed and got your school uniform.

You put it on and made your bento for lunch. You grabbed it and headed out the door, making sure to feed Night.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

You walked down the street when you noticed the delinquents. More specifically, the one you bumped into last night. Your eyes locked with Umeji's a d he grimaced. You rolled your eyes and past them, making your way to the school gate where Mai, Kuu and Midori waited for you.

"Y/n-chan!" Midori called out, waving as you walked over to them. "Apparently Amai left school for the week so Shoku is now running the club! Maybe you could ask him to join~." Midori tested you. Your eyes went wide and your cheeks turned red, "Wh-what? I-I can't talk to him! He's just so- I can't!" I panicked at even the thought.

Shoku has been your crush since middle school but you never had the confidence to approach him.

"How cute." Mai giggled, "You still like him." She finished.

"You still like him? Geez." Kuu stared at you blankly, she didn't care much for anything on the romance topic.

You turned my attention to Ayano, who was walking by, and frowned.

"Hey Ayano!" You called out to the girl. She turned over to you with a curious look on her face. "We didn't see you at the cafe yesterday, what the hell? You couldn't give us a call?" I berated her.

Ayano was supposed to meet you at the cafe but never showed up. She didn't even call to say she couldn't make it.

"Sorry.. I forgot." Her expression didn't stray from her emotionless gaze. "You don't even seem sorry. Do you not care?" You questioned, your head tilted. "Not really." Your eyes widened and your anger rose.

"Y/n-chan! We should head to class." Midori grabbed your arm and pulled you aside. "We understand if you couldn't make it, Ayano. Just please call us ahead next time." Mai smiled and you all walked away.

"What was that?! Ayano has never acted like that before." You scowled thinking of the situation, "Maybe Ayano-chan is having a bad day." Midori mindlessly suggested. You shrugged, "I guess.."

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

It was lunch and you headed to the roof with both bento and phone in hand.

Unfortunately, you tripped over your own foot and as you did, it had felt like everything was going in slow motion. You saw the bento and the phone, in the time you were falling, you knew you could only save one and you had to choose the bento.

You caught it with your hands and pulled it into a hug as you hit the ground. Your phone went flying and hit the ground. It was a Saikodroid so you knew a fall wouldn't crack it but...

It hit the ground and slid far away. You got up and went to get it when you noticed the delinquents walk out the doors and walk close to your phone. They approached your side and you ran for your phone when you felt a hand on your shoulder, you turned to see Osana who had huge smile on her face, unaware of your situation. "Hey Y/n!" She distracted your long enough for you to turn back and saw the Umeji step on your phone.

There you heard a crack and you ran from Osana to your beloved phone. Passing the delinquents, you picked it up and saw the screen shattered. It had an Internal crack and the screen was black. "DAMNIT!" You yelled out, you got up and turned to the delinquents who were walking away. You removed your shoe and threw it at them, hitting Umeji on the back of his head. He turned around in shock and anger and noticed you.

"You asshole! You owe me a new phone!" You shouted and pointed at him. He let out a "Tch." and walked over to you. You grab your shoe and put it back on. He grabbed the collar of your shirt and pulled you in closer, "You really think I give a shit about your phone? Maybe you shouldn't leave your stuff on the ground." He glared into your eyes with his sharp, golden pair. You pushed him off you and he let out a low growl, "I'm not afraid to hurt a girl." Umeji narrowed his eyes.

You grinned, "That makes two of us, Kizuguchi." You retorted, hearing snickers from his clones, he glared at them and they immediately stopped awkwardly.

"You want a fight?" Umeji growled and you smirked, "whatever it takes for a new phone." You replied as you raised your first and got into a fighting stance. Umeji pulled out a bat from his bag, held it up and swung it at you but you grabbed it and punched him in the face, his friends cheering for his victory. After punching him, you kneed him in the stomach. Umeji wasn't finished and held his bat up again but you weren't quick enough to dodge. He hit you twice steiking both sides of your body. You were caught off guard and injured when he did it again.

A student council member, Shiromi, ran over and grabbed you both, "Come on you two, off to the Counselor's office." She said Casually.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

"So, I heard you two were caught fighting. Umeji I'm highly disappointed in you. Not only did you fight with a student but a lady for that matter." The counselor's voice was as formal as ever. She looked at Umeji who let out a groan of annoyance.

She turned to you, "And Y/n, getting into fights? This doesn't seem like you, what happened?" She asked. And you were ready to go full snitch mode.

"He broke my phone and I told him he owed me a new one!" I yelled angry as I scowled and pointed at the delinquent. "Well this is quite troublesome. Y/n after this I want you to immediately head to the nurse's office to treat your wounds. But as punishment for fighting you both will have to work together on a 4 page essay on getting along and friendship." She suggested, holding her chin. "Wh-What! No way! And what if I refuse?" Umeji asked the woman who looked at him strictly. "You'll both be expelled. Now, you two are dismissed." And with that, you left.

"God dammit, this is all your fault! You just HAD to break my phone!" You yelled at him after closing the door. "Oh shut up, I don't care if you're mad. You left it on the ground, it's not my fault I stepped on it." Umeji retorted. "Do you not watch where you're walking?!" The pitch of your voice hightened.

You groaned, "God I hate you! Look I'm too tired to deal with you. You do two pages and I'll do two pages seems fair." Umeji grunted and walked off.

"Asshole." You mumbled and went home.

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Hey guys! So if you're new here this story will be a remake of my other story, Last Straw.

Edit: I'm currently editing and rewriting these older chapters so don't be surprised if you see any changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 787 14
[๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™†๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™–...
7.2K 189 11
๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐™ป/๐™ฝ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. { ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐šˆ ๐š‡ ๐™ต๐™ด๐™ผ! ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ }
3.1K 158 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
16.9K 538 7
๐˜/๐ง ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐Š๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ข ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ก...