Tørtured Søuls [REWRITTEN]

By emiliavs

Loki drifting into the abyss where he finds Thanos. A mad Titan that tortured him until a girl came along. Th... More

The Mad Titan
A Strange Girl
Prisoner
Who Are You?
Wounds
Trial and Error
Giving In
Mission
S.H.I.E.L.D
Underground
Germany
"Surrender"
God of Thunder
Interrogation
Files
Release the Beast
The Plan
New York
Don't Resist
Bombs Away
Avengers
Odin
Behind Bars
Blood and Tears
Running Thoughts
New and Old Encounters
True Faces in the Dark
The Aether
Odin's Firstborn Child
Death and Despair
Chaos
Reunited
Security
Past Memories
God of the Wind and Seas
Confessions
The Sceptre

Hidden Secrets

602 19 25
By emiliavs

-Third Person POV-
A few hours had passed after the prison fight involving Lorna as she was now walking towards the prison showers, looking infuriated with everyone. She appeared intimidating on an immense scale. Everyone mostly feared her after seeing her small self take down multiple people with just mere strength. Not to mention, she did it without even having to really use her abilities. Lorna enjoyed seeing the other inmates afraid of her but internally, she was anxious. She kept thinking about going back to her isolated cell after her shower as it made her stomach twist in fear. Deep down, she was terrified of being alone; especially being alone in a small room.

Lorna didn't know what was worse; being alone in a confined space or being completely alone in a larger area. To be alone in a confined space would make one feel lonely and restricted. Although, while being alone in a larger area would still make you feel lonely, the lack of people around you in the larger area would make you feel even more empty. Lorna shivered upon thinking this as she quickly set her focus on the shower room she just entered.

Lorna felt uncomfortable when she entered the giant room from seeing a whole bunch of other inmates showering in the same room. She didn't like the idea of being completely exposed in front of strangers however she didn't really have a choice in the matter. Quickly undressing, Lorna began bathing herself as she wanted to get this over with. While washing her hair, Lorna noticed the last of her black hair dye washing out of her hair. She placed her hand against the wall, sighing. Everyone would see her true hair colour, making it very obvious that she was a mutant (besides having a shock collar around her neck to make it more obvious). She had constantly been trying to hide her true hair colour every since she escaped the lab many years ago; trying to hide and blend in with everyone else so no one would suspect she was different.

Everyone stared at her upon seeing the black hair dye trickling down her back. Though, most were staring at her from seeing her dark green hair. Turning around, Lorna stared down anyone giving her any type of glances as she walked away to get dressed.

{In the comics and show, it's a canon that Lorna Dane was naturally born with green hair, though she was forced to dye it at a young age to hide the visible sign of her mutant nature. In the comics, her hair is slightly a lighter green colour but in the show it's a dark green. In this story Lorna's or your hair will be dark green because I personally believe it looks better. Again you can change anything about it if you'd like}

Walking back towards the cell, Lorna's mind began drifting. She felt nervous having to go back to the isolated cell.

~

Lorna began losing her mind from being isolated from everyone and everything for two weeks.

The isolation and small confinement of her cell was intoxicating her mind. Everyday, Lorna spent half the time screaming in agony for the guards to let her out, scratching her throat in the process. The closed cell and space made too many old memories resurface in her fragile mind. It brought back memories of being stuck in the giant cell with Loki in Thanos' ship, memories of being held in a lab half her life, and memories of her constant running and hiding. The thoughts seemed so intoxicating that she had physically felt sick, almost like she couldn't breathe.

Lorna mostly panicked everyday from fear that someone would come through the door to torture her. She barely slept as she would just dream of the old traumatic memories she had, mostly causing her to wake up in cold sweat; in a panicked state. She felt as if the thoughts were drowning her, pulling her down into a pit full of darkness and despair.

Lorna feared she would be left here in the cell forever until she was pulled from her thoughts, hearing two people shouting at each other from right outside her cell.

"It has been weeks since her last time in my lab! Did you forget that it is an order from the higher ups that she has everyday checkups and tests in my lab?! You really want to question them, knowing how pissed off the higher ups would be from a low unimportant prison guard questioning them about their orders?"

Lorna recognised the shouting voice as she chuckled under her breath. She never thought of Elliot to be one who would lose his temper like so.

"She got into a fight that we had to break up! The protocols for fighting are being in solitary confinement for either a few days to a few weeks, depending on how extreme the fight was. This fight in particular was extreme so stop trying to threaten me! You are just a pathetic, weak, scrawny little lab rat that works at OUR prison! You question and objectify OUR rules, you may find your entire workplace destroyed and you yourself, severely put into place," a guard threatened, getting up close to Elliot's face.

Elliot scoffed, trying to get past the guard as he walked a few steps past him. Elliot's right hand—his hand closest to the guard—brushed against the guard's weapon belt, swiftly grabbing the taser. The guard turned, grabbing Elliot's left wrist to stop him from walking any further towards Lorna's cell, not even noticing Elliot swiped a weapon off his belt. However, the guard froze from seeing Elliot now pointing the taser at him. Elliot hummed from seeing the guard's reaction.

"I think you'll let me in now," Elliot suggested, a grin playing on his lips.

-Your POV-
I heard shouting outside, noticing the voices belonged to the guard outside my cell, and to Elliot. I was worried when I heard multiple grunts and then a thud as I was afraid that maybe the guard had hurt Elliot. However, my worries were quickly dismissed as my cell door opened, revealing Elliot who's breath was ragged and uneven.

"Elliot?" I questioned out loud. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you out of this damned cell," Elliot whispered as he sounded slightly frustrated, but I could tell his frustration wasn't caused by me. "I'll take you back to my lab since it will be safer and much better than being stuck in here."

I sighed in relief from hearing that Elliot came here to help me as I just nodded my head at his words. Elliot helped me up while grabbing my wrist as he led me through the prison.

We didn't encounter any guards or inmates yet as I could tell Elliot was avoiding certain hallways. Elliot stopped before we turned into another hallway, slowly peeking his head around the wall to see what was there.

The inmates were in their cell as I glanced at Elliot's watch. They were all about to go to sleep as the guards were on their nightly patrol, pacing back and forth down the hallways. Elliot took off his lab coat as he gave it to me, instructing me to put it on. I was confused as to why but did so anyway.

"After you see the guards gone, walk down the hallway quickly, but keep your head down as they are about to turn off the lights. This is so the inmates don't recognise you," Elliot explained, fixing the coat to where it covered the shock collar around my neck.

I felt insanely stupid about having to do this but I trusted Elliot's judgement. Elliot then proceeded to explain that he had a keycard that would allow me access to his lab for he knew I remembered where his lab was from this hallway. I nodded my head, understanding Elliot's words before seeing him walk towards the guards.

Elliot lured the guards away by saying he needed them for a quick task. Just then, the lights turned off as the only sources of light now were the small dim lights above each cell in the hallway. I felt the stares of many inmates but kept my head down, fidgeting with the coat buttons to make it seem like I was busy buttoning up the coat. It was too dark for them to even really see my face as the same goes for my hair colour.

Reaching the door to Elliot's lab, I fished the keycard out of the coat pocket, quickly swiping the card in the security scanner. Elliot appeared around the corner, breathing heavily as it looked like he just got done running a lap. He rushed towards me as the door opened, ushering me inside first as he glanced around to make sure no one was watching. After confirming his suspicions were nothing of worry, Elliot entered his lab, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I am so not doing that again anytime soon," Elliot whispered quite loudly as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Not doing what again?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion.

"Tasing and beating up some guards," Elliot answered, scratching his head nervously.

My eyes widened in utter suprise. Elliot never seemed like one to use physical force, nonetheless fighting. Although, Elliot noticed my shock as he explained he had to do physical training upon joining S.H.I.E.L.D, but he never thought it would come to be useful until now.

-Loki's POV-
Weeks passed throughout the dungeons with my pain and suffering. The guards had stopped their cruel beatings towards me as one of the younger maids, Isla (the one who helped get me medicine after I had my mouth sewn shut), had reported to Frigga about the guards' treatments. However, Odin still hadn't permitted me access of supplies to heal the stitches and hole punctures in my lips, but that didn't stop me from getting access anyway.

The holes were slowly closing up and healing as a few days after I had my mouth sewn shut, I ripped the stitches out. Although, whenever guards were to glance at me now, I used my magic to make it seem like I still had stitches and that the stitches appeared bloody.

I had no sense of whether it was day or night in these dungeons. The only way I had a slight sense that maybe it was night or day was when the guards changed positions, and when I was brought food. I'm assuming it was around midday as I saw Isla sneaking past the guards. We had become semi-friends over the past weeks though I was hesitant to trust her fully. Nothing was wrong with her kind nature it was just me and my trust issues.

I was guessing maybe Frigga had taught her maids a hint of magic as I sensed Isla was using a small amount of magic. She was using some magic to make it seem like she wasn't holding any food; she made it seem like she was just holding clothes. The guards may not be able to tell but from studying magic since I was a child, I could spot the trick a whole realm away.

"Prince Loki," Isla whispered, calling out to me.

I turned my head to the side of my cell, seeing the young maid standing there as she held a tray of food for me. She opened the cell, walking in. She placed the tray of food on the small table in the corner of the cell as I thanked her for her hospitality. What surprised me next was when she began pulling out some books and medicine from a bag she had on her back.

"You brought me books?" I asked, a bit astonished from her actions.

Isla sheepishly averted her eyes from me as she handed me the books, saying, "Uh yeah, I overheard the Queen saying you liked astronomy books so I decided to go to the library and get you some."

I accepted the books as the maid said her farewells and left. I wondered why she would care so much to make sure I'm in an okay state while locked up in this cell.

I'll have to ask her when she's comes back I guess.

I placed the books gently on the ground as I pondered if I will ever walk outside of this cell again. Odin's dungeon cells were all specially crafted long ago. For precautions, a powerful spell was casted on the dungeon cells so that it was almost impossible to escape. Those who do try to escape end up getting burned from the barrier. Though it is possible for the barrier to break, but you would most likely be dead seconds afterwards. Those who have tried to escape ended up getting burned as the barrier burns you if you try to break it, killing you before you even get your first step into freedom.

I was immediately pulled from my thoughts when I heard the echoing of metal clanging together. I turned my head towards where I heard the sound as I saw multiple guards entering the dungeons. What caught my attention was seeing around 20 prisoners; all covered in chains and most being different species from different worlds. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion as I spotted a few prisoners having a slight grin on their faces. I glanced at their ears and noticed they were elves but not the type one would usually imagine. They were deadly pale with dark marks around their eyes, making them seem more cruel and unforgiving than most.

Are those Dark Elves in that group of prisoners of war?

-Your POV-
I was awoken by Elliot gently shaking me as I quickly sat up, glancing around. I almost forgot Elliot let me sleep in his small personal room he had in the very back of his lab; Elliot saying it was fine as he would be working all night anyways.

"There's a new change of clothes on the chair over there. I hope they fit," Elliot stated, giving me a warm smile before exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

I threw the covers off my body as I stood up, stretching. I scanned over the clothes, noticing that Elliot grabbed me another pair of prison clothes but on the smaller side since I was smaller than most. I thanked Elliot for the clothes as I walked out the room, seeing him glued to a table with a microscope.

"Oh I forgot to tell you," Elliot began, eyes still observing whatever was under the microscope, "my brother is coming to the prison today."

"Reid?"

Elliot hummed in response, letting me know the answer was indeed a yes. I asked Elliot why as I remembered Reid saying that he only visits the prison every few months for routinely checkups. Elliot proceeded to tell me that after the incident involving himself and me last night, Reid is coming to talk to all of the prison's faculty. I nodded my head in understanding as I asked Elliot for the current time. He glanced down at his watch, telling me it was around 8:30 am.

"Any idea what time he's coming?" I asked, glancing at all the strange items around Elliot's lab.

"A little after 5 pm (17:00), he has a meeting he has to attend to and afterwards he said he was going to take a plane here."

Elliot noticed I was becoming bored as he offered to get me some food. I scoffed, explaining to him that I didn't want prison food but he then restated his question; his restated question having a bit more detail. He asked me what I wanted as he said he was going to drive somewhere else to pick up some food. Clearly interested, I began telling Elliot what food I desired to eat.

~

Hours went by as Elliot and I hanged out in his lab, not being disturbed once by other guards. The guards were apparently too busy getting the prison in tip-top shape for Reid's inspection. Elliot was discussing things he had gathered from all the tests and checkups I had in his lab when we both heard the door unlock. Elliot quickly stood up but then relaxed upon seeing his older brother.

"Spencer," Elliot stated, giving his brother a quick hug.

Reid returned the hug as I smiled from seeing the kind gestures.

"So your name's Spencer, Agent Reid?" I asked, a sly smile tugging at the corners of my lips.

Reid chuckled as he admitted that Spencer was his first name. I reassured him that I would still call him Reid as he just smiled, shaking his head slightly. Reid told us both that the prison guards shouldn't bother Elliot or me anymore as he placed a hand on the back on his neck.

"Spence, what's wrong?" Elliot asked concerned.

Reid stood still, yet he looked anxious, like something was bothering him. I examined his body language and everything else about him as it occurred to me.

He knows something more that he's not telling.

Reid cleared his throat, revealing a hidden file within his jacket, the file containing a Hydra logo stamped onto the front of it.

"Hydra," I muttered under my breath, my voice and hands shaking as my fingers barely hovered above the file.

Elliot picked up the file, quickly scanning over it before staring his brother dead in the eye, asking, "Spence where did you get this?"

Reid made sure there were no cameras in Elliot's lab before talking.

"I had a meeting this morning with a small, yet powerful group of agents in S.H.I.E.L.D. However, I think this group of agents are secretly working for Hydra. I mean almost all the mutants or those containing special abilities all get sent here to this prison for the time being. Although, after a few months they are 'transported' somewhere else that was supposedly owned by Hydra: basically a small Hydra base. A few weeks after their transportation, most of the mutant's bodies are found dead, their cause of death unknown," Reid explained.

"How did you figure any of this out or even come to that conclusion," I questioned, curious at how someone could draw such a theory together.

"Because they asked one of my friends to join them," Reid answered, his voice almost as quiet as a whisper. "I'm pretty sure they are gonna ask Elliot and me to join sooner or later."

Elliot appeared as if he were in deep thought before standing up. He walked over to a filing cabinet and pulled out a couple of files. He placed them down onto a table, allowing both Reid and myself to examine.

"Those are the past files of all the mutants that went here and were transported," Elliot started, "along with the files of the mutants currently here."

"So basically," I thought, trying to wrap my head around all the new information I had just received, "that there's a group of traitors in S.H.I.E.L.D that are working for Hydra that have been taking mutants or those with abilities and killing them?"

Reid nodded his head while Elliot was looking through my file. Elliot cursed in French before nervously running his fingers through his hair. Elliot sighed in stress, adding that he just recently figured out that it's possible for mutants to have their abilities extracted from them. Elliot continued on with his theory, saying how Hydra is most likely taking mutants and trying to extract them of their abilities, killing off the mutants when they are no longer useful.

"That's not even the worst part yet," Reid sighed, "they want you transported within a week or so Polaris."

-Loki's POV-
The dungeons were becoming filled up with prisoners of war as Thor and his friends were off fighting against realms being rebellious to Odin's rule. Many gave me strange but fearful glares as they passed by my cell. Then again, I did stare down most of those who looked at me for longer than 2 seconds.

As the time slowly passes by in the dungeons, I've spent my time reading multiple books on astrology and the history of the universe. I was a bit uncomfortable knowing that in a few months, the Convergence would form, revealing the Aether. I know that Odin's father eliminated the Dark Elves long ago but as the Convergence slowly approaches, I have a feeling of doubt about that.

I heard my cell's barrier come down for a second, only to immediately activate again as I knew someone just entered my cell.

"Hello Isla," I greeted, my eyes staring up at the ceiling as I was laying on top of my bed.

"Good morning Prince Loki," Isla smiled warmly, holding a tray filled with hot food.

I stood out of bed, stretching my arms as I took the tray out of her hands. I thanked her for the food before sitting down at the small table in the corner of my cell. Isla came and sat down opposite of me as she watched me eat. I found it a bit strange she was just watching me eat but then I had the feeling she wanted to talk to me, she was just waiting until I was done eating. However, I had a question I wanted to ask her first before she asked me anything.

"Isla," I called, "can I ask you a question, if you don't mind?"

Isla nodded her head, letting me know I can pursue on with my question.

I thought about my words carefully. "Why do you make it almost a priority to make sure my well-being is okay while I'm in this damned cell? I'm a criminal, a murderer," I paused before finishing, "a monster."

Her eyes softened in sadness as she reached and placed on of her hands on top of mine. I tensed up from the sudden physical contact but I tried my best not to quickly retract my hand. She looked into my eyes as I could tell she was pitying me.

Isla sighed, "Prince Loki, you may have made mistakes in the past but it is possible for people to change. Some people may be put through something that leads them down a dangerous path; some without even knowing it's wrong. I believe people can change because no matter the cruelest people, there was once an innocent child within them. Something just twisted them and caused them to change, even if the changes they make are cruel."

I paused, processing what Isla said. "But why me? I've killed thousands just for some foolish dream I never had a chance to accomplish."

"As I said before, even the cruelest can have a change of heart."

"I understand that, but why do you keep making sure I'm okay. I should be suffering in this cell, not being comfortable," I argued.

Isla frowned before explaining a bit about her life before she came to the palace. She said she had a brother who was only two years older than herself along with a single mother. However, up until half a year ago, her mother had died from an illness and her older brother suddenly passed away as a soldier. I kept silent as I noticed a few tears slip past her eyes, looking away while she cleaned herself up. I didn't know how to truly comfort her besides listening to her and saying I would be here for her.

So that's why she's been so concerned with me, she's viewing me as an older brother to replace the one she lost.

In my mind, I was glad she's partially understood some people's reasons for becoming cruel. Not everyone was entirely willing to listen to the villain's side of their story.

Isla wiped her few tears away before giving me a warm smile. I quickly gave her a small smile back before she realised she had stayed here too long. She jolted out of her seat, telling me bye and that she would see me later before running out the cell. I shook my head and chuckled at her hurried movements before returning my focus to my food.

-Third Person POV-
On a mystery planet, a servant asked, "Your majesty, is it time to go to Asgard and address Odin about the situation?"

"No. He will soon call for us to meet him within a few months to discuss the situation at hand," the god answered, staring in thought at the lists of worlds nearby that were randomly wiped out.

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|
I apologise for not updating in so long but I try to write when I can. I will say I hate AP classes after being in two this year for school. The amount of homework they give is ridiculous, especially AP Statistics and Advanced Pre-Calculus. I'll survive though because I'm smart...I think.

Anyway the gif of the guy in the chapter is what Elliot looks like. He's played by an actor named Maxence Danet Fauvel and he's a chef's kiss. If you read my story before I decided to unpublished and rewrite it, you probably know who the mysterious god is as there was only one other god I mentioned (not goddess...not yet).

I hope you all are doing great, I love you guys and your support, votes, and comments as they never cease to make me smile and laugh.

P.S
Someone text me, I need more internet friends lol.

Love, Emilia :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10.9K 46
"I'm sorry" you said to him, not taking your eyes away from the screen. "I beg your pardon?" Now it was his turn to be confused. He turned to look at...
73K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
10.4K 496 14
I took his hands in mine frantically, causing his eyes to meet mine. "Then hand over the Tesseract and come home, Loki. Please." "I can't." H...
1M 29.8K 14
A new avenger is recruited and that person is YOU!!! Since you're the new girl, you get stuck with the worst job (or so you think). Babysitting Loki...