Dear Helena, I love you

By simpforwomann

Helena x female reader :) Your 19 years old and live in the USA (ofc you move to London) !!English isn't my f... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15

14

285 15 1
By simpforwomann

!! I don't like this chapter but I don't had any ideas for it so..I'm sorry !!

I looked at her. „y/n you know wha-" Sandra interrupt Her „no Helena you know what, y/n told me the whole story. How could you. And just because her mom said such stupid things doesn't mean that you have to accept this. She thought you loved her. I mean look at her. Sorry y/n. LOOK AT HER ARMS AND HER SKIN. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO A 19 YEARS OLD WOMAN WHO LOVES AND CARED ABOUT YOU SO MUCH?!" she screamed.

Cate and Sarah standing right next to me and heard everything. „You we're in a relationship with Helena?" Cate asked. Sarah looked at me and then on Helena. I nodded. My eyes started tearing up. „Y/n you know I love you but-"
Helena wanted to explain herself. „No Helena we're leaving" Sandra said and took my hand. I saw her crying. This broke my heart. „I'll text you honey" Sarah whispered in my ear and wiped my tears away.

When we were out I started crying more. „I'm so sorry" Sandra said. She let my hand go, I took it again. She hugged me. „Its gonna be okay soon, I promise. With or without Helena. I sobbed into her shoulder. „Lets go home, to my home" Sandra said. I nodded and we drove to her home. Such a beautiful house! We went in and I sat down at the couch. Sandra went into her bedroom and came out again with a oversize T-Shirt for me. I took my clothes off and Sandra stand there a little bit surprised and covered her eyes. „Oh c'mon Sandra. We're both Woman's and you can't tell me you actually didn't make out with a woman yet (aka Cate) I said. Her face turned red.

She went into her kitchen and came back with two sandwiches and 2 glasses of Juice. „Thank you Sandra" I said. She turned on her tv and we watched and Ate. „Lets go to bed" Sandra said „nooo I'm not tired yet" I answered „but you're drunk and you need to sleep." she said and helped me up. I crashed into her and laughed. While laughing I realised how close are our faces are. I stopped laughing. Sandras Hand were around my waist. We keep looking in each other's eyes. „Just one time okay" I asked „only this night yes" she answered.

✨smut :)✨
I was a little bit insecure „argh fuck it" I said and pressed my lips onto hers. We stand there kissing until we can't breath. „Are you sure you wanna do it?" Sandra asked. I nodded and crashed my lips again onto hers. We fell on her couch. We keep kissing each other. I touched her body and unzipped her dress. She took it off.

Her body was beautiful not gonna lie. I also took my T-Shirt off. We keep on kissing again. She opened my bra and kissed my neck down to my breasts, she sucked on them „Oh my god Sandra" I moaned out „yes darling keep moaning my name" she said. She goes down to ms panties and kissed my inner thigh „Hel- Sandra don't tease me" I said. Fuck. But I guess She didn't mention it. She took off my panties and sucked my clit „yes omg" i moaned kn pleasure. Without a warning she sticks 3 fingers in me „Sandra I- AHHH" I screamed. She teased my clit with her tongue „Sandra" I moaned „yes darling?" she asked „can I cum pl-please" I asked.

She nodded and I cumed all over her fingers. She let me ride out my orgasm and Lays down „what Ur think you gonna do? I'm gonna return this" I said. I took off her panties, she propped herself up with her elbows „y/n what-" I put 2 fingers in her „mhhh omg" Her back arched.

Then my phone ringed „this is Sarah" i said „I have to answer it"  „you ca-can't" Sandra said „watch me. You have to be quiet" I smirk. I answered the call
-hey Sarah
-hey y/n u ok
-yes I am (still pumping my fingers in Sandra)
-you really
-yes
„soft moan"
-what was that?
-Sandra is eating Ice cream and I guess she liked it
-ah okay, I'm tired Holland is next to me love you let's meet tomorrow if u have time
Good night Sarah, thanks for checking up on me. And yes I would love to. Love you too
*hangs up*

„that was close" I smiled
„I'm sorry- ahhh" she moaned
I sucked her clit harder and harder
„Y/n I'M COMING" she screamed, I nodded
She cummed. I lay down next to her. „For an one night stand was that pretty good huh" I said „yup it was" she smiled. We fall asleep.

________________________________
Chapter 14
Okay okay that was awful but I'm trying my best for the next chapters <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.1K 34
You recently moved just outside London, you couldn't pass up the opportunity to see Cate love on stage, little do you know just how much of a live ex...
210K 8.7K 38
You're a young ambitious photographer. For the last few months you've been busy working on your own project, where you've had the opportunity to work...
57K 2.3K 21
u meet the new teacher in school, (Miss Bullock) and find that u two get along a lot more than u probably should smut for those with raging mommy iss...
11.6K 496 16
Cate Blanchett x Y/N (female) story You've recently befriended a new companion named Dashiell, and one day, he invites you to meet his family. To you...