Perfectly in Pieces

By CDLynn

A Golden Girl missing A Slytherin Prince trapped An Order holding secrets And a Dark Lord ruling. ___________... More

Chapter 1: Theo
Chapter 2: Hermione
Chapter 3: Draco
Chapter 4: Theo
Chapter 5: Hermione
Chapter 6: Antonin
Chapter 7: Draco
Chapter 8: Theo
Chapter 9: Hermione
Chapter 10: Draco
Chapter 11: Theo
Chapter 12: Hermione
Chapter 13: Draco
Chapter 14: Theo
Chapter 15: Hermione
Chapter 16: Draco
Chapter 17: Theo
Chapter 18: Hermione
Chapter 19: Draco
Chapter 21: Hermione
Chapter 22: Draco
Chapter 23: Theo
Chapter 24: Hermione
Chapter 25: Draco
Chapter 26: Ron
Chapter 27: Theo
Chapter 28: Hermione
Chapter 29: Draco
Chapter 30: Theo
Chapter 31: Hermione
Chapter 32: Ron
Chapter 33: Draco
Chapter 34: Theo
Chapter 35: Hermione
Chapter 36: Draco
Chapter 37: Theo
Chapter 38: Hermione
Chapter 39: Draco
Chapter 40: Theo
Chapter 41: Ginny
Chapter 42: Hermione
Chapter 43: Draco
Chapter 44: Theo
Chapter 45: Antonin
Chapter 46: Hermione
Chapter 47: Draco
Chapter 48: Theo
Chapter 49: Hermione
Chapter 50: Draco
Chapter 51: Theo
Chapter 52: Hermione
Chapter 53: Draco
Chapter 54: Theo
Chapter 55: Ginny
Author Note
Chapter 56: Hermione
Chapter 57: Ron
Chapter 58: Draco
Chapter 59: Theo
Epilogue: 1
Epilogue: 2
Epilogue: 3
Epilogue: 4
Epilogue: 5

Chapter 20: Theo

7.3K 136 120
By CDLynn

TW!! - depictions of gore

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling
_____________________________________

"Shit."

His whole body flinches as he hears the Floo pop in the main entryway.

"Shit, shit shit."

He grabs the contraceptive potion for Hermione, and stuffs it into his healing kit with the other items he was stalking up on for the upcoming fucking spectacle again.

They had needed them last time.

He runs out of the potion room, aiming for the storage closet on the right side across from his father's office.

He hears a pair of voices from the entryway getting louder as he opens the door, and closes it most of the way behind him, leaving a small crack so he can see who is in his house.

One voice had to be his father, since none of the detection spells had gone off. But who was the other one?

He backs himself all the way into the far corner of the closet, trying to keep his body away from the sliver of light coming through the small opening.

Breathe in.... 6 Breath out.... 7

"The lil shit has had that area warded ever since he learned how. I have never had the desire to try to work through them, but I did try a few days ago like you requested. No luck."

His father.

"I have never seen wards so dense. Not even at the manor. Can you assist me in trying to tear through them? I need to get to it."

Theo loses count of his breaths as he recognizes the other voice.

Dolohov.

Shit...

"Antonin, this obsession is going to kill you. Let it fucking go."

"Never."

"My offspring has been working on those wards for years, and I swear the lil Malfoy has added his own ever since he started living with him."

"Are they gay?"

"How the fuck would I know or care? And why do you?"

"Because I would much prefer if they are, because that means they aren't touching what is mine."

"She's a fucking mudblood Antonin, and she wasn't even good."

There is silence for a moment as he hears his father open the door to his study and walk in.

"I am going to go try. We can deal with the potion afterwards."

"No, we deal with the potion first, and then we can go try to break through. If we get this right, you may not even have to worry about the damn wards. Plus I need to get back to the base house as soon as possible."

He hears the door shut, and the voices become so muffled, he can't make out the words.

Theo continues to count as his body shakes. It always shook when he was close to his father. He hadn't touched him physically in years, but that hadn't stopped him from hexing, and using the cruciatus curse on him whenever his guard was down.

You're fine Theo. 85.
You're fine. 86.
Just breathe, breathe. 87.
You have to get up there before Dolohov. 88.
You have to warn them. 89.

He knew one normal wizard was never going to be able to break through the wards he and Draco had placed on his rooms. Like his father had said, he had been adding them one on top of the other for years to make himself feel as safe as possible.

He had been consumed with researching and learning how to cast ward after ward during his years at Hogwarts. It was what he spent the most time learning about in the library rather than healing.

But two wizards, with the determination he knew Dolohov had when it came to Hermione, they could get close possibly.

We need Hermione.

With that thought he pokes his head out of the opening, and runs as fast as he can down the hall and up the stairs to his room.

"Draco! Hermione! Library right fucking now!"

He yells it as soon as he opens the door and continues to run to the library. The cauldron was simmering the potion still, and the color and texture looked perfect. It was ready. And she needed to bloody take it right now!

"This is periwinkle level shit Draco! Get in here!"

He frantically opens the book from his fathers office, and skims until he reaches the page with the incantation he believed would work.

Please fucking work. Please fucking work. Come on brain, don't fail us now.

"Nott what the hell is..."

"Dolohov is here. With my father. They... They're going to make a try at the wards. Both of them. Soon. Like any fucking second soon, and they may be able to."

As he is talking, Draco comes up next to him and starts stirring the potion and placing it in a glass.

"This has to work. We need her help if we want to keep them out."

"Okay what do we need to do?"

Draco looks down at the page he has open. He hears lighter footsteps behind them knowing it is Hermione, but she is silent of course. Even in the midst of this still thinking about him, and trying to make sure he is comfortable.

"It's... It's all done. We just have to get this fucking right Draco. I have to be right. Blood magic... if it's wrong... if I'm wrong I could, she could... I could really hurt her again."

I can't hurt her again.

He closes his eyes as he feels it starting to become harder to breathe. His vision begins to tunnel, and it feels as if there is a weight on his chest.

Damn it! Shit! No, not right now. You cannot freak out right now! She needs you. You need to do something, something right.

He feels an object land on the top of his hands, and he opens his eyes to see a small piece of parchment with one line written in clear feminine handwriting.

I believe in you.

Shit... the evil witch...

He shakes his head and gets his breathing under control, and pulls out his wand.

He turns and looks at her bare feet, still not able to see her face. The face he had mangled.

"Okay shit shit... drink that entire thing when I tell you to Hermione okay?"

He watches as one of her hands lowers into his line of sight and she gives him a thumbs up.

He raises his wand towards her and closes his eyes.

"Draco place my wand on her neck exactly on a rune."

He feels as his brother pulls him forward, and his wand meets her skin.

Skin you have bruised and broken and made bleed.
Like father like...
No.
I'm going to fix it, I'm... I'm going to rectify this.

"Okay here we go... I, I love you Hermione."

He has had the spell memorized for days. But as the sounds and syllables leave his lips, he is convinced he is about to destroy her all over again.

Everything you touch ends up destroyed.
You are unable to preserve anything.

"Drink it now."

He hears her take a large gulp before gagging. He had read blood magic would not agree with some wizards and witches. It was too dark. But Hermione had already proven it wouldn't kill her.

He knew the witch had to have a darker side. Fucking Bellatrix the Bitch's wand worked for her for crying out loud, and that was one dark magic filled object.

"You... You should feel your magic coming back. I... I don't know if I ever told you but it won't get rid of the marks on your neck. I, if this works I will..."

"Nothing is happening Nott."

Yeah that sounds about right.
Well, you had a good run at trying to survive Theo boy.
I think it's time to throw in the hat.
Call it a day.
Take matters into...

A mug full of burnt chocolate floats in front of his downward face. And he sees the little hand holding the powerfully evil wand up towards the mug.

I did it. I... I fucking did it. She has her magic back!

He feels himself fall to the ground as it becomes hard to breathe for a good reason. He watches as expensive shoes move in front of bare feet, and then, the bare feet disappear upwards.

"Thank you Nott. Merlin fucking thank you."

He closes his eyes, feeling a weird sensation that he hadn't felt in a couple weeks. He was crying again. The woman had made him cry more times in the last two months than he had in the last 7 years. He stopped crying after the terrace incident. That area of himself went numb that night.

"Thank me after we keep those monsters out of my sanctuary."

He stands up and moves back down the hallway to the front door.

"Hermione, we are going to need you to build as many wards as you know and help reinforce the ones we already have. They said they were coming up soon."

Draco comes up next to him raising his wand and casting another layer of protection wards. He feels more than he sees Hermione raise her wand that is shaking and start to do the same.

"Does he know I took her wand?"

"I don't think so. He didn't mention anything about it. He just wants her back."

He sees the wand to his left flinch at his words.

"Granger, you okay? Theo switch me spots."

He lowers his wand and moves back so Draco can be next to her and between the two of them.

"What is his plan if he does get through them? Kill us and take her?"

Theo shrugs as he casts a disillusionment charm that will hide the door from them.

"He sounds crazy Draco. Like all rationality out the window shit crazy. His fixation with her is driving him mad."

"He already is bloody mad. He fucking thinks he loves her for Merlin's sake."

He hears a light whimper begin to his left, and sees Draco falter and turn.

"I'm sorry. Fuck I shouldn't have said that. Go sit down we..."

Hermione must have cast a selective silencing spell around her voice so he couldn't hear.

"He told me after the last spectacle."

The blonde is in trouble.

"I didn't say anything Granger, and he is still alive so I didn't do anything either even though everything in me wants to end him."

That has to be a lie, if Dolohov told him he loved her, there is no way Draco kept his mouth shut. He is way too much of a possessive prick to deal with someone talking like that about her.

"I'll give you your shoes back after you promise to stop fucking throwing them at me."

Well... I guess sex didn't change their dynamic.

"Nott will we know once they..."

"Yeah I cast a detection charm on the hallway right in front of where the wards begin we should know if..."

He feels his wand begin to vibrate as his magic lets him know someone had set off the charm.

"Shit they're here."

Hermione makes another noise, but keeps her trembling wand up and whispers spell after spell.

"Granger just..... Yes I know.... Fuck me woman the things you do to me..."

Theo can feel his wards being tampered with, and some fall quickly. He and Draco had been obsessively adding and reinforcing all of the protection around the room ever since he found Hermione. And he knew he was very good at protection charms and wards, but the crazed way Dolohov was talking earlier has him worried. The man was determined, relentless, and there was nothing scarier than a relentless wizard.

"My father I'm not worried about but Dolohov... Is he... should we be worried?"

"Yes."

"Shit."

The pressure against his wards doesn't stop. It actually grows. As ward after ward is severed, it feels like the wizard on the other side becomes more and more tenacious.

"Granger sit now, that wasn't a request. Nott how are we..."

"They are breaking, some of the less complex ones, but they are breaking."

"Fuck."

Draco raises his wand again, and Hermione doesn't listen.

They continue building and reinforcing for over an hour before he feels a light up on the forces against them. Hermione had chosen to sit on the floor a couple of minutes ago, still casting charm after charm.

"I think my father left, but Dolohov is still here. I'm pretty sure they will hold."

Theo lowers his wand and slumps onto the floor, and he hears Hermione's wand clank off the hardwood next to her. Draco continues to stand.

"Mate seriously it's..."

"You two go get some rest if you need, I'll stay here."

He is tempted to look up at the brunette and try to convince her to get him to stop, but he knows it is no use.

Dolohov isn't the only one who is relentless when it comes to her.

Theo stands up and runs his hand over his face and into his hair.

"I'll let you know if I feel him go. It has to be soon."

Draco doesn't say anything and just keeps warding the door. Theo looks down at the back of Hermione's head, and sees that she is leaning her body against Draco's leg, looking a different level of exhausted.

"Is she asleep?"

"Yes. Can you grab her blanket and pillow?"

Theo moves into Hermione's room and grabs the items. When he comes back, Draco is sitting on the floor still warding with his wand, but with her head resting in his lap.

"Well that was one quick introduction to her magic."

He gives the blanket to Draco who puts it over her body as Theo takes the spot next to his friend, leaning back against the wall.

"Yes."

"So how bad was it?"

Theo knows Draco is aware of what he is asking. If he had gotten her wand back, he had been to the place she was being kept for 6 months.

"It takes the number one spot from the Weasel."

Theo whistles through his lips.

"Yeah that's bad."

"I... I don't understand any of this shit anymore."

He is confused at what he means by that.

"It is one fucking memory. That's it. Why is he going through all this trouble? Why would he keep her around for this long? It doesn't make sense."

He isn't talking about Dolohov anymore.

"Who knows mate. But you do realize what tomorrow is?"

Theo feels the bile start up his throat. What were they going to do? Would he have to beat her again? He knows if he has to, he will, but everything in him feels like it's dying at the thought.

"Yes, and you're not coming."

Theo whips his head up at him.

"What the hell do you mean I'm not coming?"

"Exactly what I said. You are not coming. I'll handle it."

"So now that you have had sex with her, you are fine with doing it in front of all them?"

Draco physically revolts as he looks over at him.

"What? Fuck no! And we didn't have sex Nott. Like I said I have it handled."

"That is basically saying nothing but with words. Try again Draco."

How in the world could he have this handled? If he wasn't going to have sex with her how did he plan on getting out of this? They couldn't place false memories in everyone, they couldn't use polyjuice potion on Pans or Daph and make them fill in the role for Hermione with the Dark Lord looking into her mind. Draco apparently isn't going to let him come and wallop on his girl again. There were no solutions.

"The less you know the better for you if it all goes to hell Theo."

Shit. That means his plan had the possibility of going wrong more than it had the possibility of going right.

"I already know too much to be spared and you know this. I accepted that when I agreed to help you months ago. So Draco, tell me."

His friend continues to move his wand in front of the door, and places one of his hands in Hermione's hair, twirling one of the strands between his fingers absentmindedly.

"I made a curse."

Theo's eyebrows shoot up at the words.

"You made a curse?"

"Yes."

"Care to elaborate further?"

Theo knew that before everything went to an even deeper level of hell than it already had, Draco spent a good deal of time with Snape. He knew that the wizard taught him everything he knew, including the complex processes of creating spells and charms. Draco had always been good at charms in the first place, so when the Room of Requirement actually showed up for him, and gave him a book full of annotations and notes, and even the spell Potter had used on him earlier that year, he had brought it to Snape. Turns out the book was his from when he attended Hogwarts, and with it back in his hands, he added its contents to the ever growing list of information he passed on to the Slytherin.

Theo is sure the book is here somewhere.

As he is thinking this, he feels the pressure against his wards stop.

"Dolohov's gone. The wards held."

At his words, Draco finally drops his wand onto the floor and runs his hand over his face.

"Meet me in the library. I'm going to put her to bed."

Draco places his arms around the brunette who is curled up into him, and lifts her slowly. Theo hears her make a noise as she lifts her head up to the blonde.

"Go back to sleep Granger. The wards held. Everything is fine."

She places her head back on his shoulder as he walks her back down the hallway.

Theo looks back at the door and places a couple more of the complex wards he had memorized before standing up, and going to the library where Draco is already setting up two chairs facing each other.

"I need to practice anyways. Mind being my subject?"

"Will it cause me eternal damage?"

The bastard had tried out spells, charms, and potions on him before, and it didn't always go well. Even making one of his toes disappear for a whole month. And another time turning his tongue yellow with half of it paralyzed.

"If it works it won't."

Theo rolls his eyes.

"How encouraging."

They both take a seat in the chairs facing one another, and Draco pulls out a small vial from his front pocket and hands it to him. Theo holds it up to his face to inspect the murky clear liquid inside of it.

"It tastes like shit."

"Don't they always."

Draco smirks and pulls out his wand.

"I got the idea watching you place those backwards disillusionment charms on her before last month. I thought what if I made a charm or spell, and then made a potion that made it look like I was hurting her, but I really wasn't?"

Theo leans back in his chair and nods at his friend. It was a good idea, and he is sure that after everything Hermione has been through, she could act out screaming and painful moans better than anyone.

She had done it well last month. Yes he had beat the shit out of her, but he had felt her playing into it too. Falling harder, throwing herself backwards with his hits to make them seem more powerful. Even smearing the blood to make the scene as gruesome as possible.

"So I made a curse that physically maims another person. It eats away your skin, kind of like a burn without fire."
"Sounds pleasant. So how is that going to help Hermione? If it actually works?"

"It does work, it'll eat your skin off down to the bone, if you let it."

Theo throws the vial up into the air and catches it. Watching the contents swirl around.

"But I am guessing this does something to counteract it?"

"It should. It should make it look like it is working without it being real. As long as you take that potion before the spell is cast, it should only make it look like it is working."

"You know you said should like three times just now right? That is not very reassuring."

Draco rolls up his sleeve and waves a disillusionment charm, and Theo sees a layer of skin that looks like it is still healing from a pretty serious burn right above his Dark Mark.

"This was without the potion."

He rolls up his sleeve on his other arm, and Theo can't spot anything out of the ordinary.

"And this was with the potion. I did it yesterday."

"So why do you need me to test it? I'm guessing you don't know how much potion is needed to consume to ensure it works over the whole body?"

Draco nods his head. The bastard was brilliant. Dark and very twisty but brilliant nonetheless. He had one of the most creative minds he knew. And while yes, Theo was definitely more book smart, Draco was able to use his intellect in actions in a way that Theo couldn't grasp, couldn't even see until he had already created new options and choices.

He had done it at the last spectacle by setting up a false reality of blood purity dedication with only a few words. He was so quick with it too, his mind worked in a different way than his. Always outside the box.

"Exactly."

Theo takes the lid off of the vial and holds it up to his nose and takes in a breath, but quickly recoils at the sour smell.

"Told you, absolute shit."

"Why do your potions always taste the worst?"

Draco shrugs and flips his wand in between his fingers just like he had been doing with Hermione's hair earlier.

"You ready?"

Theo nods and pinches his nose with his one hand as he brings the vial up to his mouth with the other.

"Bottoms up."

The stuff burned. Burned worse than firewhiskey as it went down, and tasted like ash and sulfur even with his nose pinched.
He gags quickly and bends over the side of the chair as he tries to keep his bile down.

"Sorry."

"Seriously mate, you can create a fucking spell and counterpotion, but you can't put a little berry, or flower herb in there to not make it kill me first. Merlin damn it. I think it is eating the walls of my stomach."

"That'll go away in a second."

As Draco is saying the words the fire dissipates, and he feels his bile going down. Theo sits back up straight in the chair.

"Okay so will I feel anything?"

Draco shakes his head.

"You will feel my magic touch your skin, but that should be it. If you start feeling anything let me know. I am going to try it over your whole body."

"You know, ever since Hermione has been here, you and I haven't had too many of these little heart to hearts moments, let's go back to that after this okay?"

Draco lets out a light laugh as he raises his wand up to Theo's chest.

"Adolebitque Pellismus!"

At his words, his wand lets out a green flash, and for a moment Theo is convinced he is about to die as he feels Draco's magic hit him. He closes his eyes and grabs the arms of the chair, bracing for the pain. But it never comes.

"Feel anything?"

Theo shakes his head.

"You may want to keep your eyes closed. It is pretty gruesome."

"Well now you know I have to fucking open them."

He looks down and jerks at the sight. He had seen his body in some pretty horrible conditions. Skewered onto a table, bones sticking out through his skin, bruises so deep they took months to heal, but the sight of his body now makes him want to jump out of his own skin. Well if there was any skin to jump out of.

Everywhere he can see, his skin looks like it is being eaten away. What was once tanned disillusioned flesh, now is a seeping, bloody, eroding mess. He watches as it continues to almost peel off of him and his tissue and tendons become visible in certain spots.

"Shit."

He can't stop looking at the mangled remains of his body.

"Convincing and evil enough to appease the Dark Lord?"

Theo nods his head as the skin continues to disappear from his body.

"But this works if you don't take the potion?"

There is a moment of silence before Draco responds.

"Yes."

Theo looks up at him.

"You know he is going to have the others using it against The Order then?"

It would be a damn catastrophe if another battle took place, and the Death Eaters had this new curse in their arsenal.

"I can live with that. If it saves her from these spectacles."

Theo sees the assurance in Draco's face. He knows what he's saying is true. He wouldn't lose a night of sleep over the fact that he was handing the Dark Lord another horrible means to hurt The Order. In his mind, it was justifiable because it was the only way to keep Hermione from being hurt more than she already has. And it would also keep Theo from hurting himself again. It was worth it to him. And Theo found himself agreeing.

"Do you think she can?"

Draco looks down at his wand he is twisting in his hands. He casts a quick spell to end the curse he had put on Theo, but continues to stare down.

"It'll stay looking like that for another hour before disappearing. And I think so, but if not she really doesn't have a choice. We are doing it."

"It's her body, Draco. She may rather you beat her or fuck her instead of giving the Dark Lord another..."

"That is not happening. She will take the damn potion, even If I have to force it down her throat."

Theo can tell Draco is terrified that he may have to do just that. It would be the last thing he would want to do to her, to force her to do something with her body she didn't want to do. Too many people had done that to her, and he desperately didn't want to be one of them, but he would do it if it meant saving her life. He would let himself lose her, if it meant she made it out of this mess.

"Don't think that will play over well for your new sex pact with her."

Draco lifts his head and glares at him.

"Stop fucking calling it that. That's not what it is."

"Oh? Okay, what is it then Draco? I had the unfortunate experience of hearing most of the conversation and fucking act because two of the smartest people I know couldn't remember to place a simple silencing charm around the damn room beforehand. And it sounded a hell of a lot like a sex pact to me."

Draco slouches in his chair and places his head into his hands. He doesn't talk for a while. Theo is almost convinced that he isn't going to give him a response when he hears his friend let out a frustrated sigh. That meant he was about to talk. That meant he was going to give in and be a bit honest for a few minutes. To take down some of those walls.

"I don't know what the fuck it is, and... I'm too afraid to ask."

"Why?"

"Because... Because is it even fair to ask her? After everything she has been through... should I, a man, ask her for anything more than what she wants to give me?"

Theo sits back in his chair, and watches the blonde stare at the ornate rug between them, mind moving from thought to thought.

"But what is she offering you? You don't even know what that is right?"

"I... I guess not. I have assumptions."

"Well from what I heard it sounded like she wants to have some sexual experiences outside of that sociopath. Can't blame her for that."

Draco rubs his hands on his thighs. This was bothering him. He would pretend he was okay with this being whatever she wanted it to be, but he knew that Draco wanted all of her, and even if he tried to be okay with just pieces, it would never satisfy him.

"So you think it's her trauma? Am I taking advantage of her then?"

"Shit no mate! Listen I know I said at the beginning that I thought her attachment to you could be trauma based. I mean you are a very dominant personality, and after what she has been through, I thought maybe she was clinging to you out of association to being dominated for 6 months. But I'm pretty sure I was wrong about that."

Draco stares up at him, and gives him a puzzling look.

"What makes you think you are wrong?"

Theo pulls out a cigarette and throws one to Draco. They both light their sticks and place them in their mouths as Theo processes what to say to him. He knew he had been wrong. The last two months had proven to him that her connection with Draco was not trauma based, but history based.

When she first came here, Theo had only known one half of the story. The blonde had told him so much about the brunette over the years, and even more over the past 8 months.

He and Draco's mother had a front row seat to the unraveling of Draco Malfoy that was Hermione Granger.

He had watched as the prejudice, turned into obsession, that turned into lust, that turned into infatuation.

But he had only heard his perspective on their history. It was clear Draco believed it was one-sided, so he had shared their history with that same assumption, but as Theo got to know Hermione, he learned the other side. He learned there was another side; one filled with many of the same moments he knew Draco held close to his heart. Moments that probably would mean nothing to people, if it wasn't for something deeper taking place between the lines. She had them too.

The only problems in the situation were the trauma and the redhead. Both confused things for the two of them. Both held them back from being honest and open with one another.

He doesn't know how Ron plays out in Hermione's mind. She seemed conflicted when speaking or talking about him. Like an internal battle was taking place. Like two halves of her were never in agreement over the ginger.

It was a problem she would have to face someday if Draco's plan worked. But it seemed right now, while she is stuck with them, she was putting that to the side. Only focusing on the now.

And Theo knows he can't imagine the complexities that fill her mind with trying to move forward in a sexual way with all of her trauma, but he agrees with Draco that she should be the one leading those battles, handling them in a way that makes her feel safe and comfortable. And it seemed to Theo, she was choosing to handle those battles with Draco fighting and helping alongside her.

"She chose you for a reason Draco. I mean, I am not really an option because you know the whole skin on skin contact isn't really my cup of burnt chocolate, but..."

He watches the blonde slump in front of him, and decides this was not the time for his type of humor.

"Draco, she trusts you. And that is not because of the trauma, or because you are the only option. It is because it is you. It is you and her. The Gryffindor Princess and the Slytherin Prince. A story for the ages! There is something between you two. What that is, is for you guys to figure out, not me. I think you are having this conversation with the wrong brunette in your life."

Draco lets out another exhausted huff before taking an inhale of his cigarette.

"You're right."

The words come out with small puffs of smoke that he watches circle, spin and disappear in front of him.

"When did you get so good at talking about this kind of shit?"

Theo laughs and places his stick in between his fingers.

This is how it is supposed to look Hermione.

"After the 600th story you shared about the damn girl. And plus my vast and dare I say bare knowledge I have gained from my own personal experiences with her over the last..."

The pillow knocks his cigarette out of his hand and onto his rug. He quickly stamps it out and casts a scourgify on the stain before it sets and ruins the 3,000 galleon Persian spider silk stranded tapestry.

"Shit mate! Not on my rug or I am going to prohibit smoking privileges in my library again!"

Draco snickers and leans back in his chair.

"We'll find you a girl one of these days Nott. Fuck knows you need to get laid. So my girl doesn't walk in on you wanking in the shower again."

Theo's eyes shoot up at the blonde.

How did he bloody know about that?
Hermione didn't see did she?
She hadn't acted like...

Draco gives him a knowing smirk before taking a drag of his cigarette.

"She told me you were listing off potion ingredients."

"You fucker! And you told her, didn't you?!"

"Of course. Nothing to be ashamed of Nott. If it helps, she saw me masturbate that day as well."

Theo feels his eyes widen at the blonde. He had grown used to the snake's crass ways, but sometimes he found himself still shocked at the things that came out of their mouths. This was one of them.

"And I saw her and..."

"Okay! That's enough!"

Theo stands, ready to book it out of the library at the first mention of Hermione's intimate details.

"I am just now starting to be able to look at the girl. You want to ruin all that progress by telling me how she moans, groans, and is bendy and other shit like that?"

"Bendy? Fuck Nott seriously we need to get you laid. You do talk like a virgin."

Theo moves to clean off and organize the tables they had made a mess over the past couple of days as they had been making the potion.

"Yes well that makes sense, because I am one you prick. And it really doesn't bother me as much as it bothers all of you."

"That's because you haven't had sex yet. Once you do, it'll bother you if you aren't having it."

"Oh is that why you shot off early in your pants this morning?"

Theo feels the pillow smack the back of his head again as he accios a couple empty vials to the trash bin.

"I will pay you 300 galleons right now to agree to never mention that to anyone again."

"I'm rich too Draco."

His friend comes up beside him and starts stacking the books in order of where they are placed just the way he knows Theo liked them.

"Okay, I'll steal Granger's burnt chocolate recipe then."

Theo's eyebrows shoot up at his words.

Now that is intriguing...

The evil witch had refused to share the concoction with him, and had the damn thing memorized instead of writing it down. She had promised him that he wouldn't be able to replicate it, because she put special touches into the recipe that only she could do. He didn't believe a single word of that shit. He wanted the recipe.

But do you want it more than using this wonderful, once in a lifetime, truly world shattering embarrassing information on THE Draco Malfoy?

Absolutely fucking not.

"No way mate. You aren't the only one who knows what priceless looks like. You really need to stop making deals with people."

He watches Draco smirk as he bottles up the contents of the potion they had used to get Hermione's magic back.

"This last one worked out well in my favor."

Theo shakes his head and starts to walk to place the books back in their designated spots.

"We'll see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 575 46
It's ten years after the Battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger is a successful author, and is head of Gryffindor House under Headmistress Minerva M...
140K 1.8K 42
Please note this is not my book this book belongs to LovesBitca8
855K 45.4K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
237K 3.1K 16
Hermione and Pansy work in a shop togethe Draco, Harry, Theo and Blaise all work together at the Ministry. They all meet up every Friday at the pub t...