•STOCKHOLM SYNDROME• [obx3]

By romAy0

'What do you want Rafe?', JJ says defeatedly. 'Listen I don't have much but I'll get you anything. Anything y... More

Obx 3 blurb
Prologue: I know how to find her
Chapter 1: The coconuts here are off
Chapter 2: Stalking an old friend
Chapter 3: Toppers phone
Chapter 4: A crippled ladys deal
Chapter 5: Well that sucks
Chapter 8: Tag, you're it
Chapter 9: Turns out fences are quite handy
Chapter 10: JJ you're pretty shit at making rafts
Chapter 11: Rock bottom = Rafes basement
Chapter 12: Hasta la vista, Poguelandia
Chapter 13: Champane showers
Chapter 14: Rafes wasted
Chapter 16: Rafes mannequin
Chapter 17: Daddys boy
Chapter 18: Bad idea
Chapter 19: Group therapy
Chapter 20: We fucked up
Chapter 21: Bobby pin
Chapter 22: Damn these old people
Chapter 23: Deserted
Chapter 24: Not Rafe
Chapter 25: Rubbing alcohol
Chapter 26: Kies high
Chapter 27: Do I look like a babysitter?
Chapter 28: Kids are dumb but rafe is dumber
Chapter 29: Takes two to play
Chapter 30: Kook shit
Kies outfit + Club playlist
Chapter 31: The "club"
Chapter 32: Not her
Chapter 33: Lost and found
Chapter 34: Side effects
Chapter 35: She's with me
Chapter 36: FIREBALL
Chapter 37: JJ vs Rafe
Chapter 38: The pogues reunite... kinda
Chapter 39: Pills and powder
Chapter 40: Sick boy
Injuries + recap
Chapter 41: Playing dress ups
Chapter 42: But he's five
Chapter 43: Intoxicated
Sue me
Chapter 44: The year book
Outfits for the auction
Chapter 45: There he is! There's my favorite waiter boy!
Chapter 46: Stupid codes
Chapter 47: Final show
AFTER
THANK YOU <3

Chapter 15: Cuffed to a psychopath

455 13 3
By romAy0

'So.. what are you waiting for?', Kie asks, mentally preparing herself to be locked to the pole in this creepy basement once again.

'Uhhhh...', Rafe checks his pockets again 'I thinkkkkk I.. uhhhh looost it'

'Lost what?...' Kie watches him search his pockets and eyeing the floor 'Oh. Oh you've got to be kidding'

'Its nott myyyyyy fault okayy? Thossse keys were tinyyy...', Rafe tugs her over to a table covered in a dark dusty cloth. He lifts the cloth with his spare hand and chucks it to the side. Rafe grabs hold of a chainsaw, he wobbles it around dangerously. But luckily for Kiara it's not turned on, yet.

'Give me that', Kie snatches it from his loose drunken hold and mimics the way he held it over her hand.

He withdraws his hand quickly. Kie rolls her eyes. 'Not so tough now, are you?'

Rafe brushes his hand through his hair 'Fuck ooooff Kieeee'

Kie rolls her eyes 'Wish I could', she tugs at the chains as she sets the chainsaw down and instead opts for the more reasonable tool, a bolt cutter. She tries it against the chains but it doesn't even make a scatch, let alone come apart as she expected.

'Shit Rafe what's this made out of', Kie begins to panic. Being leashed to a psychopath isn't exactly something shes keen on. As a last resort she takes a handsaw into her hand and steadys it over the chain. Rafe catches on and he helps by adding his hand on top of hers. Together they saw at the chain.

'Its nooooot commmming off is ittttt?'

'yeah no shit'

Rafe curses under his breath and removes his warm hand from hers.

'Maybe Rose can help us'

'Whats she gonnaaa do huhhh?', Rafe exhales and presses his fingers against his temple. 'shes noooot hereee now'

'Great, just great', Kie sighs in defeat and leans on the table, staring at the basement wall. 'Now what?'

'I dunno...', Rafe shrugs 'but I'm kindaaa hungry'

Rafe pulls away from the table and walks dizzily up the stairs dragging her with him.

Theres a plate with a burger just plainly sitting on the kitchen counter. Kies hand is dragged up in mid-air, as he grips the burger with both his hands. He takes the worlds biggest bite, his finger curls against his lip.

'Mmmhhh'

Kie eyes him in digust.

'You wannt someeee?', Rafe asks holding his half-eaten burger in front of her. Kie screws up her face and waves it away with her hand.

'Eww no'

'Fine, mooore for meeee',

He takes another few bites, then pauses in-between a mouthful as if hes listening closely for something. Without warning, he hauls her from the kitchen and forces them to take cover behind a wall. Kie can hear Ward speaking on the phone, something about an auction. But instead of tuning in on the details, she's too busy wondering why Rafe is hiding from his own Father.

'I-',

Rafe shoves his hand over her mouth and shoots her a look. He begins to lead her away, sneakily. His hot breath tickles her ear. 'I'm nottttt being seen with yooooou dressed like thisss'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 362 18
y/n y/l/n grew up in the obx but had to move away one day with her mom because of her dad. however, she decided to move back to obx. some things chan...
1.2K 19 14
After a rocky breakup with Rafe, Caroline Correz goes to her pogue friend group for comfort. In the midst of blitz lust, she gets carried away with J...
327 19 15
❝Here I am, doing everything to get you to love me, but you never will huh?❞ Isabelle Closil just moved to the Outer Banks with her family. She spent...
484 26 18
"My reputation's never been worse so he must like me for me..." Ella Claire Routledge a pogue living on figure 8 with the Cameron's has been head ove...