โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... More

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

2K 73 51
By Lunareve4

𑁍

A few weeks later...

The lights from the street lamp barely lighted the way to the shrine. You could make out the figure of a tall man standing at the corner blowing out fumes of smoke from his cigar.

"Well well if it isnt 'The invinsible Mikey?" His distasteful voice echoed.

Mikey, Draken, Takemichi and Mitsuya were heading home from a meeting about a new gang ,Meobius.

"Who are you?" Mikey looked at him unfazed.

"I heard you were talking about us so we just brought the fight to you , see?"

From the shadows a group of men emerged as they were hiding back.

"What's going on here" Mitsuya stood his ground as they surrounded them.

"You really think your puny gang can stop us..Huh Mikey?!"he raged.

"You and your tricks Osanai!" Draken sneered.

"Haha! Sorry kids. You ain't leaving here alive!"he yelled as all of them raced towards them.

The fight began as the four of them retaliated with their best.

Mikey and Osanai were battling it out with a clear outcome of Mikey winning when a queer man kicked him from the side.
Oddly he flew a few steps away.

"Mikey hhahaha" the insane looking man laughed.

Mikey looked at him surprised by his strength and slowly stood up.

"Oh! I haven't introduced myself. The name's Hansen"

On the other side...

Draken , takemichi and Mitsuya were fending away the never ending members of Moebius attacking them from all sides. They were heavily outnumbered.

"Shit!" Draken punched on.

"This is bad" mitsuya went.

"Takemitchi watch out!" They alarmed him as a guy from the back was trying to hit him with a bat.

.............

They looked on as someone jumped up and kicked the guy away with a hard thud on the stomach.

"Huh?"

She landed gracefully as everyone shifted their attention to her.

"Whats she doing here?'"

"Oi! Can you stand?" She asked a mildly concerned takemitchi who stood up abruptly.

"Thanks" he mumbled...embarresed of the situation.

"Its okay" she said as she kicked away the other guy racing towards them.

"Why is Y/n-san here?" He asked as they fought on together.

"I came looking for answers" was the only thing she said.

She could really fight on par with the men from Meobius which was extraordinary taking into account that she was a girl.

She's damn strong..gives me the creeps. Also her fighting style kinda reminds me of Mikey-kun, takemitchi thought.

" looks like our gem finally arrived" Hansen shouted as he saw Y/n.

She turned around to see him...Glaring with anger.

"You" she said.

"Hello Y/n.Did you come to play?" He chuckled.

Y/n raced to towards him but the other men were blocking her.

Draken fended them off..

"I don't know whats going on but what I do know is you're not as bad as they say you are...so go!!" he pushed the men away.

"And thanks for saving Takemitchi"

Y/n nodded. She then came face to face with Hansen.

Hansen had ordered a group of men to slow down Mikey as he tried to stop him.

"Hansen.."

"What is it Y/n? You look so sad..Haha you should tell me why?" He teased.

"Shut up!" She snapped landing a kick on his leg as he dodged, getting hit on his chest.

"My my...what power..you do fit the rumors Y/n..Interesting" he held his leg.

"My turn" he charged at her hitting her from the side.

Y/n gaurded it but was pushed away from the impact.

"But you are no match for me"He hit her successively...she tried to guard every hit but she fell on the ground.

"I don't see your protector here haha..."he looked around for Kanbe.

On the other side..

"Don't know how long we can keep this up" Mitsuya said as
shoved away the men.

"The fact that they keep coming is of concern. Its like they want us to stop of exhaustion or something and Mikey is being surrounded too!" Draken shouted from the other side.

.....

"Mikey! Come at me. Lets see what you got!" Osanai provokes him as the others try to strangle him.

"Hmph" Mikey punches away the men....racing towards Osanai as he was fed up of his tactics.

The others watched as he lifted his leg high up and smashed Osanai to the ground!! In one shot he was out!

They trembled with fear at the sight.

"The invinsible mikey" they whispered amongst themselves.

Mikey turned around"Where was I?"

"Ahh!!" Y/n screamed as Hansen stepped on her leg.

"Does that hurt?" He laughed as he stepped on even harder.

"I don't think anyone will come save you. You see you are all alone now Y/n"

"No Aki no Kanbe...no father no mother"he chuckled as he messed around.

"Don't you dare Talk about them!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh I know...your parents are dead!"A distasteful smile inched on his face.

"Hansen!!"she kicked him with her other foot causing him to loose balance and fall behind but he jumped up right away.

Y/n stood up slowly trying to balance herself but Hansen kicked her back.

"Y/n-san" Takemitchi turned around to help her but was stopped?

It was Mikey.

"Mikey-kun, shouldn't we help her. She's almost out!" He said panicking.

"No"

"But she can't"

"She doesn't want it" Mikey stopped him.

........

"Pathetic! Y/n I bet you still remember that day don't you ahahah" his crazy laughter traumatising her.

Y/n was fixed to ground...motionless...her eyes staring on the ground.

"You're just a puny little girl trying to make things right huh" Hansen went in for a final blow.

But?! She stopped him!

"Who are you calling puny little girl?" she said as she quickly hit him in the stomach with a kick.

uff!!

Then again and again...they watched as Y/n striked him hit after hit not giving him a chance to react.

"Did you say something about my parents? Nee nee Hansen kun?" Her insanity awakened again.

"Daijobu?" She laughed as she reduced him to the ground still continuing to hit him.

The Others watched...amazed at the sight. Hansen was coughing up blood.

"This is bad. If this keeps up.."Taketmichi was worried.

He looked at Mikey who apparently walked away..

Mikey slowly made his way towards them..hands in his pocket..

He grabbed her hand..by the wrist stopping her. He thought she would retaliate but then....he felt her...Trembling?

Why?

His eyes widened. Then he noticed her eyes welled up with tears...but still she was showing no vulnerable emotions.

What? He thought.

It was as if she was waiting...waiting for someone to stop her because...she just couldn't.

Y/n couldn't see properly..her gaze hazy from her tears. Suddenly she felt her being pulled in into...

Mikey held her head as he covered her crying face....in his chest, still gently holding her hand like a gentleman.

"Y/n-san you don't show a face like that when you single handedly beat an asshole like him" he smiled.

...Beep...beep..

"Right?" He peered down at her face.

(Sound of clock)

Beep...beep...

His embrace was so subtle and warm...

Y/n looked at him....somehow an uneasy feeling brushed in..

Something was awfully familiar.

Manjiro...she said in her head.

Beep....Beep..

Manjiro....

Beeppp...........(past)

"Ouch!" A kid pulled her hair as she tried to run away.

"Oi Y/n why are you running today ,you scared?" The other one said.

"You messed with my little brother so now its payback time!" He smirked.

"He's a bully!" Y/n yelled.

"Oh yeah!" He pushed her towards the see saw hitting her head.

She rubbed her head from the pain.The other kid snatched away her bag.

"Give that back!"

"You kicked him right. Lets see you kick him again" the kid stepped on her.

"Ahh!!"She screamed in pain.

Thats right.Summer of 1998....that day When I wished for someone to come....

Steps racing towards them as they looked to the side...some kid jumped up and kicked the one stepping on me....

That was....you.

A boy with blonde hair...dark peircing eyes and a warm smile.

"Are you hurt?" he offers hand.

How could I forget.

How you came racing into my life without even the slightest warning..

........................

END OF CHAPTER 4.
Phew! I know how bad I am at writing this and I'm extremely sorry. Sorry for any mistakes.🥺

Hope you still read it.
Please stay tuned.💕
Vote too.🌼❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 87 15
Mashiro Sano (you) is the lost twin of Manjiro Sano the leader of the gang called 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or Toman for short. The both of you don't know t...
423K 15.6K 52
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ.... ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก [๐˜/๐ง]." Your dad is a doctor in the local hospi...
1.3K 60 15
A girl with a messy backstory and a trust nobody way of life bumps into a gang member who finds himself wanting to know more about this strange girl...
234 22 12
Leader of Toman tested to his limits by a girl who teases and plays pranks on him as revenge. He hates her for this yet still hasn't done anything ab...