FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

By yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... More

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
two; run things
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

eighteen; frankenstien

452 19 0
By yestarday0

"Come back."

Clarke knew how to save the rippers. She would make the commander see Abby saving Lincoln and was hoping that if she could save the rippers they wouldn't attack.

I was with them at the dropship. Bellamy, me, Nyko, Octavia, Finn, Abby, and Lincoln.

He looked dead.

"Pupils are unresponsive." Abby states. "Tie off his arm. Tight as you can." She orders Octavia who does as she asks. "Thanks to the supplies your brother found, Lincoln might have a chance." She says as she puts a liquid on a needle.

"What's that?"

"This will bring down his fever." She explains as she sticks it on him but he pushes her away. "Hold him down!"

She finally does it but he keeps grunting and convulsing. Abby's face turned into desperation.

"What's happening? Why isn't it working?" Octavia asks worried, looking at Abby waiting for a response.

"His heart stopped." She mutters. You're their healer? Tilt his head back. Pull his chin down to open his airway." She orders Nyko as she does the same thing Clark did earlier.

Lincoln doesn't move.

"Come on. Come on." Abby mutters but eventually stops.

"You're stopping. What's wrong?" Octavia looks at Abby and I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I look at the ground beneath me and then at Bellamy, who looks down as well.

"I'm sorry. He's gone." Abby tells Octavia.

"No, it's not possible." She denies it and goes back to trying to bring him back. "You're wrong!" She screams at Abby while tears run down her face.

"Octavia." Bellamy mutters but she ignores him.

My heart tightens for her as I look away, feeling a lonely tear rolling down my face. Not knowing what I would do if I was on her place.

"Come back." She begs while sobbing. "Lincoln."

Clark gets up the stairs with the commander, some grounders, and Indra, and I'm already getting ready to die.

I get up from Octavia's side and get up grabbing my weapons.

"Kill them all." Indra orders as they take their words, I take my bow and the others take their guns.

"Please you don't have to do this," Clark tells the Commander.

I look down and see the electricity thing they love to use, and then I remember one of the books I read on The Ark.

Fucking Frankenstein.

I let go of the bow, pushing Octavia away and shocking Lincoln with it. Nothing.

"Second's a charm" I mutter sarcastically as I hit him again.

When I do this, he gasps for air and I look up at the ceiling laughing. Unable to contain my happiness that I wouldn't die today.

"Lincoln." Octavia mutters.

"Octavia." He mutters back.

"Still want to kill us all?" I smirk at the Commander and at Indra.

They answer by hiding their swords again making me breathe out and look at Octavia who has a happy tear running down her face.

* * *

The grounders were attacking. Everything was pretty much useless when the Commander decided that she would attack anyway unless we gave her Finn. He had to die.

They didn't want to give them Finn what I thought to be one of the most stupid things I've ever heard. Everyone was helping, even John was helping. Spaghetti's arm had given him a gun.

"Hey. Any orders for me, princess?" I see him getting up and calling Clark.

"Stay away from me." She turns at him and I don't say a word.

"Just trying to be helpful," John tells her raising his brows.

"You were with him at the village." She snaps at him and he looks almost offended

"I tried to stop him."

"Not hard enough." She argues

"You know, you want to start blaming people, Clarke?" He asks her sarcastically. "He was out there looking for you."

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little argument, but your mother called for you." I look at Clark who nods at me walking to The Ark.

"I'll be right behind you." I tell her as I walk to John. "How are you doing?"

"Fine, you? I heard you save Octavia's grounder boyfriend." He smirks at me and I scoff.

"If saving him means that I shocked him twice because I remembered Frankenstein. Then hell yeah." I joke widen my eyes a bit not knowing what I was still doing here.

"You'll be fine. You saved him, you should be happy," He reassures me and I look away slightly.

"Well, I'm not. There's a grounder army ready to wipe us out and they..." I point at The Ark. "...don't want to give them Finn."

"Inanna." Bellamy calls me and I nod at him.

"Go." John looks at me and I nod.

I follow him and he takes me to Lincoln, who's with Octavia, Abby, and Delphia.

"He's not a Reaper anymore. He doesn't need to be restrained." Clark speaks out when we arrive, hearing him coughing and pushing on the restraints slightly.

"Yes, I do." He tells us.

"Just tell us. Is there a way to make peace?" Clark asks him hoping that he would say something she would be happy to hear.

"Did she leave riders behind?" he asks

"Two just outside the gate."

"They're waiting for Finn. You don't have much time to decide." Delphia speaks up.

"She can't expect us to just hand over one of our own people. Would she do that?"

"She wouldn't let the rest of her people die to protect a murderer. If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp." Lincoln warns making Clark panic even more.

"There has to be something else that we can offer." She mutters.

"Finn took 18 lives. The commander's offering to take just one in return. Take the deal." Lincoln tells us.

"Lincoln's right." Delphia nods and Clark snaps.

"How can you say that? Finn was the first person to come to you to offer peace. He's your friend."

"He massacred my village. Some of the dead were my friends, too. Her friends." He points at Delphia who swallows hard at the thought of Tiga.

"But that wasn't Finn. You know that's not who he is." Clark tries again.

"It is now. We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke, and we're all responsible for what it does when we let it out."

"What will they do to him?" Abby asks

"Fire. Because he killed the innocent, it starts with fire." Delphia tells her.

"Starts?"

"They'll take his hands. His tongue, his eyes. And anyone who grieves will have a turn with the knife." Lincoln keeps saying and Octavia covers her mouth slightly. "At sunrise, the commander will end it with her sword. But I've never known anyone to survive until the sword. He killed 18, he will suffer the pain of 18 deaths."

"Then we can have peace." Delphia finishes for him, her stare changing as she looks at Clark's stare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.8K 25
❝ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. ❞ [ sequel to 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ] [ t...
4.5K 149 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...
39.4K 999 32
Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If it were up to her, she would do it agai...
769 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...