š„ššŒšˆš“š˜ | šŸšŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

1

93.7K 1.6K 1.5K
By Lovergirll217

Love's POV

Warning: Mature content ahead

• • •

"Move your ass, Love! You're going to be late. And if you're late again, I won't be able to cover for you." My best friend, Blair said while throwing me my blouse.

I had just returned from Paris last night, and the first thing I did was get drunk with a bunch of strangers. Classic Love.

I was on a modeling contract for a year, which just came to an end. I have to admit, I missed being home and constantly on the move with Blair.

"Geez, B. I'm coming. Pass me the black pumps in the corner."

She always keeps me in line, making sure I have my shit together. It's been like this since we were kids. We met in third grade and we've been inseparable ever since.

Due to me graduating high school at age sixteen, I committed two years of my academics to Brown and another three to Harvard, Blair stayed close to her family and attended NYU, but we still stayed in touch. Visiting, Skyping, and texting.

She's waiting for Mr. Right to come along and deflower her, and I told her chivalry is dead, though I admire the way she sees the light in even the darkest people.

Like me.

"Shit, shit, shit. My alarm never went off." I lied, hoping she would stop criticizing me.

"No need to lie, Love. I saw you on practically everyone's Instagram story getting shitfaced last night. Who gets drunk on a Sunday?" She rolled her eyes while rummaging through my pile of clothes for a skirt. "I missed you like crazy, though." She smiled.

I sent her a sweet smile back. "Maybe if you had a little bit of fun, you wouldn't be such a prude. Zip me up?" I said, trying to pin my dark, wild curls up.

Blair reached for my zipper and laughed. "If I let loose, who would take care of you? Now let's go before Vanessa gets on my ass, too."

We both work at an office, doing basically everything from media coverage to technology to marketing. My specific job is to attend important meetings and approve upcoming software. Blair and I work on two different floors, but have the same boss, Vanessa.

While I was away, I was able to attend online meetings and overlook specs for new technology.

Everyone calls our boss 'Nessie' behind her back because she is the definition of an arrogant boss. She doesn't respect her employees, and the pay is not worth all this damn trouble.

When we arrived, no one even noticed how we got here forty-five minutes late for work. They were all gathered in the ball pin, which was usually reserved for conferences.

Vanessa was in the middle of one of her daily dragging complaints.

"...will be going on a vacation. All this sun exposure in New York is bad for my pores." She said, gently touching her cheeks.

"No, Nessie, it's all the botox fighting back." I snickered under my breath, earning myself a light shove from Blair.

"Oh, Love. Nice to finally have you back from behind a computer screen." She said, almost in a mocking tone.

"This brings me to the main reason why you all are here today. Someone will be buying the building. The entire thing, which gives him free reign to do whatever he'd like to in each and every department." She said, looking at her bright red nails, obviously distracted.

"So he can fire us, too? Yay." Blair said unenthusiastically. "You won't get fired, you have an amazing work ethic." I said, nudging her lightly.

"Easy for you to say. You have a modeling career to fall back on. If I get fired, I'll be forced to become a stay at home wife, and you know that's my worse nightmare." Blair's family is traditional. Her mother cooks and cleans at home, and her father works.

"I won't let that happen, B." I reassured her.

I felt terrible for leaving her in high school while I graduated practically two years early. In my head, this was how I'd repay her. Get her a job and maybe I'd feel like less of a shitty person.

"Now get back to work, urchins. My assistant has all my info, but please..don't use it."

No one was going to anyway.

For the rest of the afternoon, I pondered who our new boss would be. Vanessa said 'he' and I quickly imagined an old man with a beer belly who sat in his office all day and ate donuts for some odd reason.

I got a message from a friend—Ian—we've been in touch since my first runway show in Jersey. He's a friend whom I occasionally sleep with.

It's totally mutual, we use each other when needed, and our friendship remains untouched.

He's about 6 foot with brown hair and a lean frame, accompanied by dark blue eyes and a nose stud.

Ian- Busy tonight? Can I come over?

I didn't have any plans on this boring Monday night, so I replied he should come around eight so I had time to get ready.
༺♡༻

I juiced myself up with a glass of red wine as I sat in my bubbly bathtub, overlooking the city and the now semi-empty apartment across from my building. When I left this morning, it was completely vacant.

Someone must be moving in.

Thanks to my insanely wealthy parents, they got me one of the best apartments in the city. I never asked, but who would I be to decline?

Thinking about Mami reminded me of all the "your mom is hot" remarks throughout school whenever she came in for a parent-teacher night.

They were mostly regarding how I should be in a higher grade because my IQ is 168, but Mami wanted me with people my own age, and frankly, so did I.

After my long, hot bath, I made sure everything was shaved, then worked on my hair. The fact that I left the house looking as though I don't love myself made me question my morals. Luckily I avoided paparazzi.

My dark curls cascaded down my back. I can't say I haven't thought about cutting it to my shoulders, It'd be less of a hassle.

I moisturized, then texted Ian that he should be on his way. He only lives about twenty minutes from my apartment.

Once I put on one of the lingerie pieces Victoria's Secret let me keep, I looked at the red set that complimented my olive skin.

I heard a knock on the door, then waited a second to open it, not wanting to seem too eager.

When I opened it, I found Ian leaning against the door frame, and his eyes found mine, then his lips.

He kissed me with greed—like I would disappear if he let go. His tongue locked with mine, making me flinch.

Usually, I'm in control. This is new for me.

I could feel my sex throbbing from how rough Ian was being with me. He gripped his hand around my throat, and without letting go, he rubbed my cunt through the fabric of my panties.

Moaning in his mouth, I began to undo his belt, but was quickly stopped when my knees started to weaken. His lips were firm against my own soft ones, and he moved me to my white couch.

Ian tugged at my red, lace bra. "Take this off." He said between breaths, and I did so.

I unclipped it, then pulled it off of my arms as he watched me. He admired my pierced nipples with desire, then reached down to lick them both.

The metal clanged against his teeth, and it only made me more desperate to get him inside me.

A moan escaped my lips and I arched my back in pleasure when he nibbled on my left ring. "Fuck, you're hot." He said, looking down at my now naked body. "I know. Now fuck me. Skip the theatrics."

He pulled out his hard-on, and stroked it as I played with my erect nipples.

First, he licked my slit, making sure I was ready. Then he thrusted into me recklessly. He watched his dick move in and out of me while I watched him.

Seeing him—or any man—only focused on me gets me more aroused that it should.

Even though I had this insanely hot man in between my legs, my mind wandered to the mystery man who'll be my new boss. I hoped he wouldn't be an ass. If he won't start trouble, there won't be any.

It was then I was snapped out of my thoughts as my climax pushed through me. I could feel Ian letting go as well, and he pulled out and came on my stomach.

Two rounds later, we ended up in my bathroom. The lights were off, but in the apartment across from mine, you could see a shadow moving around.

It turned me on that potentially this person could see me doing one of the most intimate human acts, so I put on a show.

I moaned into Ian's mouth as his dick was stretching me out. In between strokes, I would check if my new neighbor was looking into my window.

I was about to give up when they came into view. I froze for a moment, and adjusted my eyes to make sure I was seeing clearly.

It couldn't be. After all these years.

I looked over Ian's shoulder, and pushed myself off of the bathroom counter and closer to the tub, which was next to the glass window.

It's him.

Lorenzo Castillo.

The man that I'd fallen in love with as a little girl. The man who baked cookies with me while he waited for my brothers to get home. The man who made me laugh until I felt the need for air. The man who left me scarred without looking twice.

All these memories came flooding back when our eyes locked.

I cried into my pillow every night for three months after he left for Korea. It took multiple sleepless nights until I realized he wouldn't be coming back.

Yet, I couldn't tell my family why they heard whimpers coming from my room whenever I was alone. No one knew about Lorenzo and I's blossoming relationship except for Blair.

It never went farther than a kiss, but each time our lips met, it was like the Fourth of July.

Sparks flew.

I promised myself to never get attached again, and I've stayed true to that promise.

I never had any relationships, only meaningless dates with attractive men and women whom I never called again, and one night stands.

My breathing increased as Lorenzo watched as Ian pounded into me. His eyes stayed on my lips, as if he was waiting for me to mouth his name.

I made the sex look better than it was because truthfully, he was on my mind the entire time.

Lorenzo changed over the past seven years. He stood at about six foot four. Yes, I've googled him over the years. The face that used to look like the face of a seventeen-year-old is now sculpted by his longish black hair, and his body is covered in tattoos.

Those monolid brown eyes that I loved so much didn't sparkle anymore. Even from this far away, I could feel masculinity radiating from his body language.

I continued to think it was him with his dick inside of me, and it only took a matter of seconds before I came, and I saw the anger spread across his face.

-

First chapter down, I'm excited! :)

Vote and comment. It gives me the motivation to continue writing! :)

With all my love, L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2K 14
Arielle Anders, a sweet, innocent, pure girl. What happens when she meets the four Romano Brothers, Giovanni, Mario, Marco, and Angelo. What happen...
286K 11K 31
Luca Romano is a force to be reckoned with - a powerful, wealthy man who commands respect and fear in equal measure. He's ruthless to his enemies, bu...
523K 24.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
502K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- š™„ š™¬š™–š™Ø š™—š™¤š™§š™£ š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™– š™œš™Ŗš™£ š™žš™£ š™¢š™® š™ļæ½...