bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Wasted vacation

2.4K 132 0
By PJACLIEBE

Severus, Sirius and Harry spent the days after the wedding in France.
Actually Harry was of the opinion that his parents had deserved some time off from him and that they should travel alone. but, of course, his fathers didn't want to hear about it. Not because they didn't trust him, they did. But they were unwilling to leave their child alone.
“But, there would be creepers and mysticism. also Walburga, Beast and Oskar. "
Severus rolled his eyes.
“The last two are magical items. Even if I have to admit that this term doesn't quite apply to your book anymore. and you've already worked hard on the dragon again. "
Harry smiled at his little kite.
"Just a little. now he can determine his size himself and he can also hear correctly, so at first I had some difficulties. But I just don't manage to give him a sense of smell. "
"Of course not, this is the subject of the Seventh.Sirius now interfered.
“But, Professor McGonagall had us turn animals into objects in the third. Although I don't think so. That is certainly not nice. "
Severus stroked his angry son's head.
“No, it certainly isn't, but unfortunately it's part of the curriculum. And, you know how it is with that. And now come on, pack your things. We want to leave tomorrow. "
Harry said nothing more. even the argument that Hedwig was with him did not work with his parents. At least his faithful bird was allowed to come along.

In retrospect, Harry was glad to have come along. There was so much to see.
of course his fathers dragged him into the shopping streets, Severus insisted that Harry get to know more than just Diagon Alley. Sirius, however, took it as a welcome excuse to really spoil his son again. and Severus could brag about his knowledge of French.
But there were also museums, archaeological sites and much more. Not just in the magical world. The three also visited the Muggle world.
Harry liked best the zoos in one world as well as the other. However, Severus and Sirius always had to be careful that no one overheard their son talking to snakes or other animals approaching him.
a confusing spell was then always quickly cast. People reacted in panic when a lion just licked a boy like that. Or a tiger wanted Harry to swim with him. and of course he jumped over the barrier.
"Why are they always the most dangerous animals?" Sirius wanted to know.
“Because animals have a much better sense than humans. You feel the magic in our little one. he is also a cub for the big cats. "
Sirius looked big at his man.
"The critters notice that he is an Animagus?"
“Of course, or why do you think the wolves, jackals and coyotes were so excited when they saw us? they were probably wondering how we got out of the enclosures. "Severus smirked.
Yes, animals had no problem seeing the animal in humans. That's why an Animagus has never been attacked. No matter what shape he was in.
"Maybe I should read Minerva's book," Sirius muttered.
"Do that. I'm just wondering how we can best get the little ones away from the lynx?" and if possible without him letting you go. "
Harry had transformed and was now frolicking around as a sand cat with his brush ears. "
Sirius sighed.
"He looks so cute when he's happy."
Severus could only agree with that.
"You too." he then breathed into his husband's ear before kissing him.
"Hey, I'm not cute, I'm cool." Sirius mutinied.
“You are cute to me. Especially when you lie under me and look at me begging. ”Breathed the Potions Master.
Sirius swallowed dryly.
"Please, not here." He pleaded.
"Good, but you're MINE tonight."
"Always."

Harry looked up, he had just got a strong scent of pheromones. And, not just him. the lynx had also noticed.
So he trotted back to his fathers and transformed again.
“As much as I am happy that you love each other, please not in the zoo. Otherwise the animals go crazy. "
immediately his fathers gave up on each other.
"You're way too grown up again." Sirius grumbled.
"Not really, but as a cat I have a very strong sense of smell," said the boy with a grin.
"It's best to forget what you smelled.Severus said, embarrassed.
His son really shouldn't notice anything like that.
“Don't go, it's like reading a book. The smells stay in my memory. "
"I was afraid so, too, in my animagus form." Severus grumbled.
Harry didn't want to embarrass his parents any further.
"Can we go to the snakes now?" He changed the subject.
"If you promise not to release one again." Demanded, Sirius.
"She was scared of her neighbor, I just wanted to help." Harry pouted.
Severus just shook his head. They would still have to work on that. when Harry was in helper mode then nothing could hold him back.

They were going to dinner when it suddenly got very dark.
"What's going on, are we going to have a thunderstorm?" Harry wanted to know.
he couldn't explain it, but he was kind of nervous.
Sirius swallowed.
“No, not a thunderstorm, much worse. This is how the Dementors felt in Azkaban. "
The animagus instinctively edged closer to his man. even if he was long out of prison, the soul eater had made a huge impression on him. Desperate, he clung to his husband.
Severus looked worriedly at his companion.
"Fine?"
he shook his head wildly.
"No, I can't create a Patronus either, I've tried." Now he was actually whimpering.
Harry wasn't doing well either. He didn't want to see his parents die again. it was so incredibly painful. And he didn't have to see his kidnapping again either.
Both Sirius and Harry stood close to Severus. Harry had drawn his wand because, even if he was afraid, he would fight back.
“Little one, put the stick away. It's still vacation. ”Severus warned him.
"Yes, but the Dementors?" His son wanted to know.
“I'll deal with them. What are they doing here anyway? The only place they live is this damn prison island. And then among the muggles too. The criminal they hunt can't be that dangerous that the ministries allow something like that. ”Severus was really angry.
Meanwhile, clouds of breath were already forming in front of their faces. the muggles were all on the verge of crying.
"Here they come." Sirius gasped.
Immediately the jailer turned in the direction indicated.
“Hey, they're coming straight to us. Are we the target? ”Harry said in disbelief.
severus did not answer, he drew his staff and summoned his doe. And she shone more than she had before.
"Get out of here, leave my family alone!" He roared at the five soul eater.
the doe ran towards the creatures and chased them away.
Shortly afterwards the surroundings brightened up again. Severus sent his Patronus to the French Ministry with a message. after all, someone had to look after the Muggle memories.
"I'm looking forward to that excuse." Severus growled.
It was clear to him that he would have to wait until the officers arrived. But, he was incredibly worried about his husband. it seemed as if Sirius had not done the encounter with the Dementors any good.
"Hold on a little longer, we'll get out of here as quickly as possible." His husband calmed him down and pulled him into his arms.
The Black heir nodded.
Harry was worried too, he knew how uncomfortable these creatures could be. But he hadn't suffered from them for years.
"I hope the Ministry can catch them," said the green-eyed shyly.
Severus just growled.

when the officials from the French ministry arrived they faced some formidable problems.
The officers had to chase the dementors so that they would not attack another person. they also had to find out whether there had already been any loss of the population.
Then there were the Muggles who had to change their minds.
but worst of all was the angry Severus Snape who was on the verge of throwing curses around. And who wanted to know why in three devil's names the Dementors were after her?
Sirius had also regained his composure and now let the lord hang out. The very pissed off lord.
And then another book tried to turn them into confetti. When another dragon appeared and happily spat fire, the first officials thought that they urgently needed a vacation.

"Why don't the spells on these cattle work?" A curse breaker wanted to know.
“Because Oskar is not a living being, he is a transformed toy. Beast, stop chewing your wand, you'll just get splinters between the pages. ”Harry warned his book.
Both Beast and Oskar just wanted to be wherever their master was, that's why Harry had them with him today. You were also a great protection. Only the Ministry employees weren't so happy.
"What shoud that? call the stuff back immediately or I'll destroy it! A child shouldn't have such things in the first place. How old are you, eleven? ”One of the employees snapped.
The next moment he had an angry book on his face that was chewing on him. and to lament a burnt robe.
"Idiot." Sirius growled.
Severus nodded.
The officer was about to cast a spell when Harry called back his protectors, who followed suitably.
“It's enough now, typically English people, they all think they're better. The items have been confiscated, they are still being destroyed today. And from you I want your name. That gives an advertisement. "
"Harry Potter." Harry stammered.
suddenly he was afraid. He didn't want any trouble with the law and his friends were just protecting him.
When the French heard the name they turned pale too.
"Harry Potter?" Gasped one.
"The champion, the winner of the tournament?" It came from someone else.
"But, you look so different." A third wanted to know.
“Of course he looks different, you fool. he carries an illusion, the little one can't even cross the street without being run over by crazy fans. "Severus came ungraciously."
He stood next to his son and released the spell from him. now everyone saw who was standing in front of them.
And of course the mood changed immediately. Suddenly everyone was in awe of apologies and the assurance that they would investigate the incident by all possible means.
harry crouched back behind his fathers. He hated that attention more and more every day. That's why he had asked Severus to give him an illusion.

Sirius and Severus immediately stopped this fanatic activity. they began to hunch people together and threaten legal consequences if the soul eater is not caught today.
"Besides, it was the right of Beast and Oskar to protect their masters, so please leave them alone." Sirius growled.
the officers threw queasy glances at the kite, which was now a good little toy again, and at the books.
"Of course, but Mr. Potter should be careful that no non-magician sees these things."
Severus rolled his eyes in annoyance.
"So far there have been no problems, until today."
And immediately there were more excuses.
“Why do I actually understand you? You don't speak English. ”Harry cut off the argument.
immediately all eyes were on him again. But before any of the French could say anything, Sirius took over.
“That is a spell that all Ministry wizards should be able to master. Every language barrier is bridged with him. "
"Oh, cool. I have to look it up. ”Said the boy.

After everything was settled and the dementors caught, we went back to the hotel. Harry had his own room into which he retired immediately.
"Well, that was a bad day." Sirius hissed.
His husband took him in his arms.
“I know that was anything but nice. Don't worry, I'll give you completely different thoughts tonight. and then you can summon a Patronus again. "
Sirius immediately calmed down again.
"You know exactly how to play on me," he whispered.
"Yes, and it gives me great pleasure." Severus grinned.
but before they could start an owl flew into their room.
"Not really?" Sirius growled.
Severus was about to hex the creature into the next week, but he remembered in time.
ungraciously he opened the letter and began to read. After that, his mood was even worse.
"What is it?" Sirius wanted to know.
"You have Karkaroff."
"What, but, that's good?" Said the former marauder happily.
"Harry has to testify before the council. In three days. ”The letter in Severus' hands went up in flames so angry he was.
“That was probably the honeymoon. And how do we explain this to our little one? ”Sirius wanted to know, upset.
severus sighed loudly before turning back to his husband.
“We'll take care of that tomorrow. Today I want to send you to heaven. "
Hardly speaking, Severus took action. everything else could wait for now, now his husband was important.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 1.4K 32
I'm sorry I couldn't not write it. its all nick and charlie BTW. Ik the actors don't like being sexualised this is strictly about the characters by A...
5.7K 307 23
Multigroup Littlespace FF! A story in which Heeseung and Jake of Enhypen decide to open a daycare to take care of all the little idols they can, whe...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
19.4K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...