(On-Hold) Villain-In-Training...

By AlanaFitz

"...(Y/n), why are you naked?" Mr. Compress sighed at the child. "naked? what's that?" she asked, maintaining... More

🦵🏻
Meet the Fam!
Perfect Little Decoy
"Those aren't Pancakes"
My Villain Costume
"I'll be your Doctor!"
"Penis!"
"That's a slur"
"Come with me"
Overhaul
"Big sis?"
Slumber Party✨

"Big Brother!"

6K 554 241
By AlanaFitz

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

"Remember, Daddy will be gone for a few days. Gramps will check on you everyday. I trust you'll behave" Sako crouched down in front of the girl.

Sure they left for missions all the time. But this was going to be for 1-2 days. Now you'd think leaving a 4 year old home alone was stupid.

Well yes, it is stupid. No arguments.

Then again my momma did that to me and my sister all the time.

"Make sure to never open the door for anyone alright?" Kurogiri said sternly.

"Remember, if you hear loud noises that isn't us, go hide in the-"

"Safe room! I know!" The girl answered excitedly. She'd been training for situations like this since she could crawl. She was quite responsible when she wanted to be.

"And food?" Magne asked.

"Microwave! One minute!" She replied "and if it's still cold I do it again."

"No baths okay? Don't touch the stove. No wires. Got it?" Dabi pointed at the girl "don't be reckless, runt."

"I know! I know!" She nodded

"I left some new toys on your bed for you!" Toga explained "if you get scared you can just push the bear's tummy okay"

"And what'll that do?"

"It's a surprise."

"Okay! It's time for us to go"

"See you later (Y/n). Don't be scared, Kay?" Iguchi smiled, waving at the girl before exiting the room with Magne and Toga after saying their goodbyes.

"If you die, I'll kill you" Dabi threatened, storming out.

"Uh... whatever I guess" Goto cringed, lightly ruffling her hair. He still hated children though. There was just a tiny sliver of tolerance in his heart for her.

"I charged my switch.. you can play on it if you want" Tomura shuffled awkwardly in his spot "be good."

Sako let out one more sigh before pulling his daughter close to him for a long hug. Followed by a few pecks on the head. "I'll be home before you know it" he smiled softly almost tearing up under his mask.

"Bye bye daddy.." she smiled softly.

Back to the present

The toddler closed the fridge right after pulling her water out. This was the day after everyone had gone. Still no sign of them.

She began to get worried.... And lonely.

All she could do was be patient and wait.

She walked straight to her bedroom closing the door behind her.

Her and 2 of her quirk replicas ate dinner today so she wouldn't feel lonely.

She held the bear toga left for her and pressed it's stomach for the millionth time since they left.

"Toga here!"
"Magne too!"
"With Jin!"
"Just here to say we love you~~"

She smiled at the woolen animal tucking it safely in her bed.

"You're still awake." A deep voice echoed through the room making her freeze in shock.

"Don't fret child. It's just me" the man spoke.

"Gramps" she gasped.

Grandpa otherwise known as All for One.

"Your father begged me to check on you" he explained "he'd better get the job done properly or there'll be consequences" he whispered the last part

Shortly after they found themselves comfortable in bed. (Y/n) was snug on his lap. Eagerly waiting for one of his amazing bedtime stories.

Except she was met with something else

"Have you ever thought about being my successor?" His asked in a cool tone. A shiver ran down her spine.

All for one. She didn't know what it was exactly but the thought of it always spooked her.

"...what about Tomura-Chan?" She asked knowing how hard he'd been training. Why would this old man choose her; a four year old. Over someone who'd trained to master it for over 15 years?

"That boy..... is still trying to prove himself" OFA spoke "I haven't seen why I should give it to him when you're right here."

"Me?"

"Tomura may be...Experienced, but you are clever, witty and I've not seen a single flaw on you since you were born. That quirk of yours is quite useful child. If I granted you all for one, you'd surely be able to hone it to it's full potential" He explained further.

"At your age, Tomura was weak. He still is if you look closely. But he's useful. That's why I keep him around, why I keep you all around" She couldn't grasp it all but she knew whatever he was saying wasn't good. "You're the perfect little chess piece. And if all goes well. You're soon see my purpose for you"

"Sleep child. I'll check on you again tomorrow" He said curtly, setting her on the bed before leaving the room quietly.

She let out a breath of relief. He seemed different.

Scary even.

She frowned. What was he going on about giving her 'all for one'

What could she know?

She knew how hard Tomura had worked for it. She didn't want to be the one to stand in his way.

He was like a big brother to her. Why would she ever want to make him upset?

Then there was the fact that All for One was basically the symbol of Villainy. If she got that quirk, there was no way anyone would let her be a hero.

She was worried.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

It was late and as usual (Y/n) found herself wandering around the house again. The league had returned and there was a little noise coming from the bar

Being the nosy 4-year old she was, she just had to go investigate.

She poked her head through and to her surprise there was someone else there!

She recognized the face but just couldn't put her finger on it.

Her legs moved on their own and she made her way further into the bar, right in front of the boy where he was tied up.

His eyes were closed and he was muttering to himself. Something about death and blood. She couldn't really hear it.

"Hello?" She spoke up making his jolt up as she staggered backwards in pure shock.

"A....a brat?" He eyed her "how did- what are you doing in a villain base?" He questioned.

"I live here" she shrugged.

"The fuck do you mean you-"

"Are you the guy Daddy said they were gonna bring?" She asked

"The fuck are-"

"You don't look like Shoto-San-Kun" she mumbled, accidentally dropping some hints.

"No. I ain't that Half-half bastard" he grit his teeth.

"Then who are you?" She asked making his eye twitch.

He stayed silent for a little while pondering. It would do no harm telling this child his name right? Besides, the LoV already knew who he was "The name's Katsuki Bakugo"

"You want some water,Kacchan?" She asked.

"What? Don't call me that, brat!"

"But I like it!"

"No"

"Kacchan!"

"Stop"

"Kaa-"

"I'll whoop your ass right now!"

"But you're tied up " she teased.

"You little-"

"Okay! So you want the water?"

".....yes"

"What's the magic word?"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope! What's the word?" She asked pushing his buttons.

"Please....."

"Okay I'll bring my homework too! You can help me." She announced "you know addition right?"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"What's your name anyway?" Katsuki asked, maybe she'd slip up and tell him since she'd been doing a lot of talking.

"Why? Are you joining the league?!" She asked, excitement coursing through her veins. "You're gonna be my big brother!"

"Uh. No I-"

"That's so cool! But there's no extra room... don't worry big brother! You can sleep with me and daddy in our room!"

"Actually-"

"Don't worry they're really nice once you get to know them!" She commented "if you just tell them I'm sure they can untie-"

"I'm not joining the league of villains." He cut her excitement off.

"Oh..." she frowned "okay... that's okay" she nodded.

"So are you going to tell me your name or..."

"That's a secret" she smiled, sadness fading as fast as it came "you can call me number one!"

"And why would I call you that?"

"Because! I am! I'm me number one!" She announced.

"That makes no sense!"

"Yes it does!"

"Not"

"Does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!" She huffed activating her quirk. She hastily created 2 replicas of herself and the three stomped over to the blonde.

"What th-"

"I'm me number one, she's me number two and that's me number three!" She explained "okay? Kacchan?"

"Alright alright... got it." He rolled his eyes "you talk a lot."

"Shut up." (Y/n) #3 ordered, kicking the poor teen in the shin.

"Hey! I'm way older than you! Don't talk to me li-"

"Shhhh Kacchan! What's 15+24?" The original asked holding up her notebook. "It's the last question!"

"......39"

"Yay! Thank you!"

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

"Kacchan. Do you have a quirk?" Asked the child as she scribbled away on the boy's shoes while he watched her intently.

"Only the coolest." He smirked, boasting with pride.

"What is it?"

"I can make explosions with my palms." He explained "with my sweat."

"That's yucky, do you shower?"

"The fuck- of course I-"

"No you don't"

"Yes, I do."

"Not."

"I'll kick your ass!"

"I'm just playing with you, Meanie" she stuck her tongue out "I saw your quirk at the sports festival. It's was really cool" she smiled up at him.

Katsuki could have sworn that his heart melted into mush at that instant.

"Really?" He smirked "what did you like about it?" The boy was basically fishing for compliments. It wasn't everyday you found kids having fun with Bakugo Katsuki.

"Well they're all like BOOM AND BAM! and then the part where you use them to Fly! And then when you blew up that guys face!"

"I am pretty awesome aren't I?" He sighed, smiling to himself "Lord Explosion Murder is the best"

"Eh? What is that...?"

"My hero name. Duh."

"That's a funny name" she giggled.

"It is NO- you know I won't even argue with you anymore" he sighed. "But for what it's worth, I think your quirk is pretty cool too.."

"Really?" She gasped, eyes glistening with hope or whatever that was. It was probably the lighting.

"Mhm.. and you're good at controlling it for someone so young."

"Does that mean I can be a hero?" She asked eagerly, head resting on his lap.

"...."

"Nevermind."

"You...want to be a hero?" Katsuki asked.

"Yeah..."

"But.... Don't you live with a bunch of villains?"

"I know" she whined "is that bad?! Am I bad?"

"No. It's uh" he exhaled "well you don't exactly see that everyday. It's not a bad thing though"

"Daddy said not to tell anyone" she frowned "you won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Your secret is safe with me" he smiled. He finally smiled. And a genuine one too.

"Oka-"

"What- why are you here with the hostage?" Kurogiri asked entering the room with swift strides. Uh oh.

The girl quickly jumped off Katsuki and back to where she was when she'd just entered the room, throwing her notebook away.

"Mommy!" She gasped.

"What the fuck? That thing is your mother?" Katsuki blurted out.

"No I just like to call him mommy!" Explained the toddler.

"This was not supposed to happen" the mist man grumbled "how did you even get in here? How long have you been here"

"Not long. I thought he just wanted water" she told a half-lie. She'd been there for over an hour and they'd talked a lot over that time

"Fine then. Let's go."

"But!"

"Come here." Kurogiri was furious as he picked the girl up and basically ran out of the bar. "I'll pretend this never happened"

"....sorry" she whispered

Meanwhile, Bakugo managed to catch a glimpse from the front page of her notebook.

Conveniently, The little girl's first name was scribbled at the bottom corner.

'(Y..../n)? Oh! That's her name!'

◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉☠️◉

Vote or Bakugo won't help with your homework!🔪

Next chapter: Maybe Sunday?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
432K 20.5K 117
Father Figure Dabi! & Child Reader! Originally on Ao3. Dabi stumbles across Y/N climbing her way into a dumpster, starving after not eating for days...
6.8K 284 29
Written in collaboration with @thecosplayingwriter. ⚠️Trigger Warnings ⚠️ ●Depression ●Child Labor ●Mentions of Abuse ●Mentions of Rape Takami Keigo...
332 24 12
It's kind of hard to love someone when they are gone. When she met him halfway, that's when he left her. Love has its ups, downs, twists, and turns a...