untold

By xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

FOURTY THREE

1.1K 28 16
By xella_writesx

THERE WERE SO MANY things I wanted to tell my mom, but now that i'm here, it feels like all those thoughts were wiped out. Eliminated from the face of the earth.

Mattia and Leo were still in here and I couldn't tell if that was a good or bad thing. Good because I had no idea how I was supposed to start a conversation with her, what do I tell her. Hey after you 'died' Josh started to abuse me! That would be to upfront and she would somehow find a way to blame herself for everything, although she had nothing to do with it.

It was a bad thing because she might want to talk to me about things, ask me questions about how my life was doing. Although I then realized she didn't care that Mattia and Leo were in the room because I don't think it would prevented her from asking any question.

"I missed you," She said giving me a smile, I tried to avoid looking at the rest of her body. With needles in her arms, bruises on her arms, everywhere. I had to look at her face which also had a bruise and i'm guessing a small cut but that was covered in a bandage.

"I missed you to," I whispered, I couldn't cry, I wouldn't cry because if I did I knew she would to. I had to stay strong for both of us even though I didn't want to.

"How have your brothers been treading you," She asked and I could hear the playfulness in her voice, she also sent a pointed look to Leo as she awaited my answer.

"Good," I smiled, "Although Leo can act like an old man sometimes," I laughed, she laughed, we both laughed.

"Thats because he is an old man," Mattia said, making Leo send him a glare his way.

"They say to be nice to old people, so you should all start being nice to me," Leo explained, I know our mom was loving watching this ordeal, loving every second of it.

"But old people are some of the meanest people," I groaned, "No offense Leo," I winked over at him and even he couldn't hide the smile that had appeared on his face, although I knew he tried to hide it.

"What happened to Josh? Is he ok?" I knew she didn't know anything about what happened but this question made me have to blink down the tears. She was going to be devistated, betrayed when she heard out what he had did to me. I'm surprised no one told her while she was there, or she realized he wasn't here.

I thought that they would tell her about everything he did to me, to make her feel guilty for something she didn't do.

"Well talk about him later," Mattia butted in, saving me from having to answer, I looked over at him and gave him a small smile. My mom nodded, although I knew she was still confused about why we didn't want to talk about him. She yawned a long yawn, she was tired. I was tired, we were all tired.

"I think i'm going to try and get some rest, i'm exhausted," She said, "I'll see you guys later, love you," She told all of us as she pressed a button making the bed lower down. We all stood up and walked out, gently closing the for behind us.

"We can't tell her," I whispered and I knew both of them had heard.

"We have to Bella," Mattia whispered back, then at this moment is when my body broke. My knees collapsed to the floor and Leo's arm was the only think that had prevented me from crashing down. He crouched down, as well as Mattia and leaned my back against the wall.

"I'm so tried," I cried out, letting the tears flow freely down my face, "I just want everything to be over with," My breathing was unsteady, my mind was going crazy like a bomb just went off inside of it, my body ached, everything hurt.

"Can someone get a cup of water," Mattia said, loudly. It wasn't a yell but it was something ever so close to it. I could feel my eyes fighting to stay awake and ringing filled my ears, blurred figures walked by us. Then just like that I was back, back at my home in Germany back with Josh.

He was seated by the couch, both his friends sitting around the room. He walked over to me throwing a punch to my stomach. My eyes quickly came out of that vision just as I felt someone picking me up, running down the hallway and to the familiar room I had been staying in.

"You guys out," Someone voice demanded, but I wasn't back in 'the room' I was back in a room just not the one I wanted to be in. Leo's phone was in my hand as the flash was pointed at the figure slouching in the corner, a knife in his hand.

Then it was gone and my real vision came back, normal and not blurry. Leo was standing at the end of the bed, his arm crossed over his chest as he carried a blank face. Mattia was right next to me running one of his hand through my hair as he continuously repeated the words 'you're ok, you're ok'.

Luca was standing at the side of the bed, the opposite side that Mattia was on as he fiddled with the machines I will never be able to understand. Marco walked into the room, shutting it quickly behind him so no one knew what was happening.

Why are they all in here?

What.

is.

happening.

to.

me.

A glass of water was brought to my lips and I quickly excepted it, gulping it down in a few sips. I felt like my face was on fire, like sweat was dripping down it. Maybe it wasn't sweat but my skin melting away from my body.

What.

is.

happening.

to.

me.

Something pocked into my arm making me jerk away but a strong arm prevented me from doing so.

"I don't feel very good," I mumbled, although I'd be surprised is anyone was able to actually make out what I said because how slowly and inaudible my voice was.

"Bella can you heard me?" Someone spoke, I could hear them but there voice was very loud making me to want to be able to hear them.

"So loud," I whispered, but my voice was even louder making chills swarm thought my body, I hated it, I hated it, I hated it.

Then everything went dark and it was just me it and endless pit of darkness, darkness, darkness, darkness. I opened my eyes again, refusing to let whatever is happening to me win. Most people were exiting the room, and more people entering. I looked at the door squinting my eyes to try and get a look at the people.

Once they all stood by my bed is when I saw them, there was a man who looked to be around Leo's age, maybe a little bit older. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and some freckles on his face.

One of the girls was blonde, her hair in a messy bun and some glasses covering her brown eyes, the one standing next to her had dark brown hair so close to being black. Her eyes were dark, just like the color her hair is.

I hated that Leo look a position in the corner watching as the three doctors were approaching me. I tired to push my body up to try and scurry away as far as I could from them because everyone was a monster in my eyes, even the people who dedicated there lives to help you. My arms gave out on me as I tired to sit up, my body collapsing back onto the bed.

I had to choice but to start up the the celling, the bright lights making my eyes water, the bright lights making it impossible to see anything. All I could see were the things blocking the light, like when one of the doctors would reacher over, blocking the light for a second before it started to blind me again.

I turned my head to the side as groans of whatever left my mouth, it couldn't be pain because I was numb. The pain was all gone leaving me in something the could arguable be worse, I could feel a thing. I didn't know why because it could be many different things. I could have been given medicine, in shock, or I just couldn't be hurt at all like all the wounds on my body have healed.

Obviously it would be the wounds outside because the ones inside will always be hurt no matter how much I try to heal them. They will always be in pain and I just have to try and get used to ignoring them.

Something was placed over my nose and I tried moving my head side to side to try and get it off. I didn't know if my head was moving, or if I had gotten it off but there was really no use. If I had my eyes closed I would have known it was on, I just know because the light was blocked from my vision making it clear again.

It felt like a snap, a snap of a branch and I felt everything again. It was all to much, to much was happening for my mind not to spin with confusion. It looked like Leo was stuck in his place, like someone came it and glued his feet down because he hadn't moved. He was still standing in the corner the one opposite the door and opposite the bed.

We both made eye contact with each other and he furrowed his eyes, like he didn't even know what was going on himself. Both of us were just so confused, so confused about everything. Im sure he was probably still confused about Josh being alive, my mom being held captive by Vince. There were so many things we had to ask her, so many things we needed cleared up but there were so many other things we still needed to know.

We still needed to find Vince, he got away and we all knew it.

He was still out there ready to attack whenever he was ready, whenever he wanted to tear out family apart.

I felt everyones hand get off me again, but this time it wasn't because I was numb it was simply because they all stopped.

"Her arms infected," The doctor spoke up, nodding to the two nurses who silents exited the room. Leo seamed to snap out of his gaze as he walked over to us, quickly running a hand through his dark hair. His hair was weird because some days it was straights and other it showed off his natural curls.

He probably had so much expensive product he put in it to make all the curls go back. Now his hair was curly as he most likely hadn't put anything in it in days, being to busy to do so.

"It's red and she had a pretty high fever, her body is really exhausted and she was in a state of shock," The doctor explained as he finished wrapping up my arm, once he let go I quickly pulled it to my sides.

"Just stay in here for a while, I don't want to be the person to lock you in here or anything but anything you see out there can trigger what you just had. Tell anyone if you need anything and i'll check on you later, redress you're wound," He finished, giving me a short glance as he walked out, gently closing the door behind them.

"Can you turn off the light," I mumbled to Leo as I squint my eyes shut, he nodded and walked over to the door, flipping off the light switch leaving us in complete darkness.

"We can't tell mom, it will break her. She loved him so much," I whispered as Leo was walking back over, taking a seat next to the bed.

"I know you don't want to and someone else can do it for you, whoever you want but imagine how awful she's going to feel that she felt bad for him. I think the best thing to do is tell her, it doesn't have to be now but it should be soon," He told me, I took a while to process his words take in every little detail.

"She loved him," Was the only thing I could really come up with, and he know what I was saying when I said that.

"Don't you ever think that she would choose him over you, she loves you so much, trust me when I say she didn't love him as much as it looked like," He said, his tone was rather demanding as my words perked out a spark of anger in him.

"How do you know?" I asked, thinking about the last few words he spoke.

"I tell you that another time."

"But Leo when is this other time? I swear you say that to every question I ask but who knows when this time will be, when will you guys tell me the entire truth," I pleaded, I just wanted to know everything whether I liked it or not. I needed closure on it, I needed them to put a stop to all the conspiracies my mind is making up.

"It will be soon," He said, then it went quiet no one spoke. The only sound you could hear was our breathing which was still very soft.

As well as the machine that wouldn't stop its beeping noice, although I guess that's a good thing considering it indicated that I'm still very much alive. Once in a while you could hear a rush of footsteps of people walking by but it would disappear as soon as it would come.

I closed my eyes after a while, coming to the scene that our conversation was over. It had been over but I didn't want it to be, I wanted right now to be the 'other time' where he would finally tell me all the fucked up things going on in the family.

But the legacy of those two words would live another day, whether I liked it or not.

UNTOLD

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at the water that was dripping down my face and soaking up into my clothes. There were only a few places I was actually allowed to go here, my room, the bathroom down the hall, and one of the waiting rooms. I hated all those places, because there were always people around them.

Luckily I was the only person in the bathroom right now, an old lady left right as I came in I assume she was crying because her face was all red and she was wiping her shirt sleeve on her face.

I wanted to go home so bad, we have been here for most than a week now and we were supposed to have went home two days ago. It has felt like we have been here for months, and we still haven't managed to get a break from anything.

Everything was still just so confusing as we were still trying to figure out what was exactly happening. The door opened, sending a echo ping throughout the bathroom. I whipped my head to the side as I violently started to wipe the water off my face.

Her familiar eyes met mine, her being the girl who I have seen multiple times while living with my brothers, and with Josh.

"Hey," She said as she stood next to meet, gazing at herself in the mirror. She started fiddling with her hair, moving it all to the back them changing it by putting it on both sides of her head. I gave her a mear nod in agnowlagment as I stared back at my pale face in the mirror.

"You know this is all going to be for a good reason," She muttered, giving me a side glance. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "Just a little bit longer and we will get him back, he'll be back and everything will finally be ok," Her voice sounded very quinine, which surprised me.

"Main building, 8 pm, ask Anna" She whispered in my ear as she walked back out the door, she was already gone by the time I tried to turn around and question her about it. I thought of the words she told me. Main building 8 pm, ask Anna.

What was the main building? What was going to happen at that time, why was she trying to help me if those words were even any help. I shook my head as I took on big deep breath, watching my shoulders rise and fall as I inhaled and exhaled.

I walked over to the door gently pushing it open before I was met again with the suffocating environment. I didn't walk to my room like I was supposed to, I walked straight to the doors to exit the building. The weather outside was cold, although I didn't mind much in fact I found it relaxing feeling the goosebumps littering my body leaving small bumps.

It felt nice to feel someone, feel something other than pure pain but something less painful. I took a seat at one of the benches at the side of the building, it was almost empty out here. There were cars passing by every once in a while, people walking by occasionally, someone smoking not to far away from me making me squint my nose when the smoke would come blowing my way.

There was sounds of sirens coming by and stopping at the other side of the building where they loaded the injured patience off. Quiet footsteps were sounded from behind me and I slowly turned my head around to see Dante walking over, his feet seamed wobbly as he lost his footing a few times.

"Are you ok?" I asked as he quickly slumped himself down next to me, leaning forward so both his elbows were rested on his knee's and his hands were funning through his hair.

"They don't thinks Anna's going to make it," He whispered, him trying to hold back the tears with every inch in his body.

They don't think Anna's going to make it.

Ask Anna.

What was going on here?

"I'm so sorry," I sighed as I leaned my head on his shoulder, you would think I would be good at comforting people considering I would just try and do what no one did to me, but it was hard and I had no idea what I was supposed say.

"It just sucks so fucking bad, our family is never going to be the same without her," His voice was ragged as he turned his head and looked at me, his eyes were red as his face looked like he was sick, very, very sick.

"Are you feeling ok?" I whispered leaning forward, now seeing his hand that were running through his hair, they were shaking very violently.

"Do you need some water?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "I just drank some a little bit ago, i'll be fine," his breathing was rapid, almost like he was panting for breath. He looked tired as he was closing his eyes ever so often and when his eyes were open they were squinted, like from confusion.

"Don't move i'll be right back, ok?" I asked as I got up from my seat, he mumbled an ok right as I rushed back inside.

"Sorry!" I yelled back at a women I just ran into, though she still managed to stay on her feet. It's so weird how I couldn't find anyone in my family, how they all managed to disappear from the area.

I ran to my room just to find it empty, like everyone just seamed to pack up and leave. All the clothes at where on the floor were gone. the bed was made and the light was off. It was like no one was ever here.

I ran back outside my room as my helpless state stood at the center of the building spinning around to see anyone. I opted to run to the front desk.

"I need to use a phone, now," I pleaded, the woman looked at me before motioning her hand to come behind the desk where she pointed to a phone that I could use.

I dialed Leo's number and he picked up at one of the last rings.

"Hello?" He asked, but not in much of an annoying tone more of a confused one. My number wasn't in this phone so he had no idea in knowing that it was me on this side of the line.

"Where are you guys? Is anyone here besides Dante?" I asked, him being able to recognize my voice so I wouldn't need to tell him.

"Where in one of the main buildings Luca and Mattia should be someone in the hospital why?" His voice questioned from the other line, I could hear hushed voices in the background.

"Dante looks like really sick, I just don't know what to do," I said, my heartbeat quickening every second that I was away from him, "I didn't know where my phone was so I had to use one of the ones at the desks, when I came here I didn't see them at all."

"Try looking for them harder, they should be there somewhere if you really can't call me, i'll send someone over. As for you phone it should have been on your bed, that's where I left it." He said before he hung up, not saying one goodbye.

I put the phone down before giving the woman a small smile as appreciation. I walked back into room that luckily wasn't very far from where the desk was. I went right to my bed to find it empty, I looked under the bed, under the chairs, everywhere and still finding nothing.

I left empty handed and ran back outside where there was now a puddle of vomit next to Dante, his head was swaying and I was just waiting until he dropped unconscious.

I went back to the building opening the door slightly before shouting in, "Someone help!" Many doctors stopped what they were doing and turned to looked over at me, but none of them moved.

"Move! Do something someone's hurt!" This seamed to snap them out of there daze as about five of them rushed over and followed me where I was. They all surrounded him just as his body finally tipped over, someone held his up making there be no painful impact.

"He's poisoned!" One of them yelled as they all scattered around, one rushing inside and grabbing a stretcher. They all worked fast and before I knew it he was inside being wheeled away.

I walked in straight to Anna's room, her body was brushed and bandaged, with wires connected to many machines but I tried to see past that.

Looking around her bed where I saw an envelope, it wasn't addressed to anyone, just completely blank. I opened it up and pulled out the letter that was inside.

He's still out there, and don't listen to the one's saying to give up.

He needs you.

He needs someone.

-S

I registered what the letter said before looking at the clock, 7:45.

Main building. 8 pm, ask Anna.

I went back outside the doors, clutching the letter in my sweaty hand and looked around. There were building everywhere, how was I supposed to find the main one?

Everything being in italian also didn't help my case as I couldn't read anything. So I opted to go to what, by my sight, looked like the biggest building on all of them. I didn't know where the door leading into it was, but it didn't matter because I would find it.

So I ran.

UNTOLD

The song on top just wraps this and the next few chapters up so well.

Just to get you guys all excited for next weeks chapter it has one of the biggest plot twist in the entire book, its going to be very, very fun. hehehhe

(4184 words in the chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 90.9K 60
WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Island princess Yenni is searching for a way to save her father's life, but a handsome yet infuriating shapeshifting dragon...
264K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
264K 5.8K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
267K 5K 41
"You don't know me." "Yes, I do. And this is not you." "You don't know me well enough to know if this is me or not." "You're an angel...our angel" "T...