A Slime's little lamb [UNDER...

Da 21FishBitStar12

Suzuki Mao came from a prominent family in japan, ever since she can remember she's always had a weak body so... Altro

OC description
Chapter one ✅
Chapter two✅
Chapter three✅
Chaper four✅
Chapter five✅
Chapter six🍋✅
Chapter seven✅
chapter eight🍋 ✅
Chapter nine✅
Chapter ten✅
Chapter eleven (part one)
Chapter twelve (Part two)
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Not an update
Chapter twenty seven
The Golems Human forms
Chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Character info
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Preparations
The Banquet
Battle and Surprises
The End is Just the Beginning
Author's Note

Chapter twenty one

5.1K 166 47
Da 21FishBitStar12

It's been a while since then and things have been peaceful even with Milim around. Today Rimuru woke up with something soft pressed up against his lips.

He opened his eyes to find out that it was Aria kissing him in his sleep.

"Hey Aria." He said to her.

"Good morning Rimuru." She smiled before kissing him again.

"Wait Aria not that I'm not enjoying this but what gotten into you this early I'm the morning?" He asked but she merely smiled and straddled him.

"Nothing." She smirked before kissing him again making sure to deepening it. She curled her tongue around his making him moan.

She put her hands under his shirt and swiped her finger over his stomach and chest. Rimuru was getting turned on and brought his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. He was about to slip his under night gown when.

*Growl!*

The two stopped when Aria's stomach rumbled. "Oops looks like it's breakfast!" She said and rushed out of the room. Rimuru sighed as she left and looked down towards the tent she initiated.

"Not fair." He groaned.

It's been a couple weeks since then and the little baby bump has started showing, which has caused an increase in food plus a higher sex drive of which Rimuru is often left hanging.

Later Aria was with Milim and Shuna having breakfast.

"This is delicious! I love all the food in this town!" Milim said.

"I told you! And Shuna makes the best food ever!" Aria said taking a chop at her forth helping of food.

"Thank you lady Aria." Shuna said.

Milim couldn't help but look at Aria's stomach.

"So, is there really babies in your tummy?" Milim asked.

"Yes, though really small right now so you can't see them yet, but they'll grow soon." Aria said.

"Ohh!" Milim said.

"But it's boring sometimes because I can't do anything fun because it might harm them." Aria sighed.

"It's not that you can't do anything fun Lady Aria but it is essential that you keep healthy and safe especially in your first semester." Shuna lectured.

"Okay." Aria said dejected.

Meanwhile Rimuru was with Kaijin and Vesta were discussing how to distribute the full healing potion, now that Vesta was able to recreate the healing potion equal to that of Rimuru's.

"I think if we sold this, It'd be a great source of funds for Tempest. What do you say?" Rimuru said shocking Kaijin.

"I don't think that's gonna be easy."kaijin said. "This potion I'd too effective. We can't rely on oy foe everyday use. Fine quality like this is best reserved for high-level champions in life-or-death situations." He said.

"That's true. The potions sold in the Dwarven Kingdom are low potions, which are mass-produced by diluting high potions. What do you day to negotiating with King Gazel to have those low potions produced here in Tempest?" Vesta suggested.

"Hey, that could work! If we produce and sell the potions here the Dwarven Kingdom would need to produce the necessary ingredients." Kaijin said.

"I get it. That would benefit both nations, huh? Okay let's bring that up for negotiation. You guys can continue with the production here." Rimuru said. However when Kaijin and Rimuru left the cave they saw a huge explosion, quickly Rimuru flew over to see what was going on.

"Rimuru!" Aria yelled rushing towards him. He looked towards her and sighed in relief knowing she wasn't anywhere near the explosion.

"What's going on?" Rimuru said and Souei appeared beside them as they walk towards the commotion.

"A new guest arrived in town, and lady Milim took exception to him." Souei said as they move through the crowd.

When they got there the found the Kijin and Carla there, Ridurd was on the ground.

"Rigurd, are you okay?" Aria asked.

"L-Lady Aria,Great Rimuru It's you!" Rigurd said looking up shocking them. "This is no cause for concern at all!" He said with half his face charred.

"No way! That's serious!" Rimuru said and he threw a healing potion on him. "Rigurd!" Aria cried running towards Rigurd crying as she hugs him. "You're okay!" She wailed as he pat her back consoling her. "There, there." He said.

Rimuru looked towards a foaming individual on the floor. "This is who did that to you?" Rimuru asked.

"Correct." Rigurd said as he stood with the sniffling Aria in his arms.

"Oh, Rimuru!" Milim said. "This guy thought he could mock us, so I taught him a lesson!" She said with pride.

I think she expects me to praise her. And, um... Should I really be praising her for this?  I doubt she'll get away with doing this to an underlying of this Demon Lord Carrion. Rimuru thought in dismay.

"Good job Milim, he deserved it, that Brute!" Aria yelled making Milim even more proud.

"But didn't you promise me not to cause any commotion without my permission?" Rimuru said.

"Huh?! Er, well... Y-Yeah! This is different! He's not form this town so it doesn't count!" Milim said.

"It does count." He said.

"Huh?!"

"But since you did stand up for Rigurd, I'll make you go without lunch today." He said making poor Milim tear up.

"That's cruel... That's too cruel!" She cried as she ran back to the slightly dead body and kicked it. "This is all his fault! This scumbag! One hit wasn't enough! At least give me one more--"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Rimuru yelled.

*later*

"So why did you come here?" Rimuru asked the beastkateers now that their leader is awake. They were all in the meeting room, with slime Rimuru on Aria's lap.

"Hmph. You expect me to answer a lowly slime?" Leader said earning the anger of Rigurd, Shion, Benimare and Aria.

"You call me 'lowly' but I'm stronger than you. I don't know this Demon Lord Carrion. Depending on how you behave, my people could become Carrion's enemies. Do you want to be solely responsible for antagonising the entire forest of Jura?" Rimuru said.

"Hah! That's big talk. This whole town is loyal to a lowly monster and that weakling of a child like you? Must be rough having nothing but weakling around. Don't get a big head ju--" The leader was interrupted by a big shadow hand from a black hole in the wall behind him grabbed his neck and squeezed choking him.

"Aren't you the one who's getting a big head in here?" Aria sneered at the leader. A black portal appeared and the shadow hand slowly moved back into the portal.

"I hope you like playing with shadows." She said as multiple red eyes appeared from the black while followed by snarling and growling scaring the leader.

"Wait Aria." Rimuru said.

"What?" She asked.

"I know you're angry but you can't kill him." He said.

"Why?" She asked.

"If you kill him it could antagonize this Demon Lord Carrion and I doubt you'd want to start a war over this." He said calmly trying to bring her back to her senses. She looked at the face of the leader as it sinks into the shadows.

"Fine." She huffed and the shadow hand stretched out and threw the leader back in his chair harshly. "But I suggest you chose youe next word carefully, just because I can't kill you doesn't mean I can't let my shadows have their way with you." She said and the leader straightened up.

"Yes." He said.

"Yes what?" She glared.

"Y-Yes Ma'am." He shrunk.

"Now where were we, oh yes, it is true we are but a slime and small... young woman. But it's also a fact that we rule 30% of this forest, and if you're really serious, we may have no choice but to declare war. So think carefully before you answer me." Rimuru said.

"Lord Carrion ordered me to come here and scout some mysterious majins to serve him." Leader said.

"Oh, he must mean us." Rimuru said.

"But I'm not a majin, I'm a Godess to be." Aria muttered as she pouted. But it looks like it wasn't just Milim who had an eye on us, if that's so then how many? She thought.

Damn that Carrion! He broke his promise! Milim thought as she glared at the beastkateers making them flinch in fear, when Rimuru looked back she stopped and looked innocent.

"Well, I get the picture. You can leave now." Rimuru said.

"Huh?"

"Huh??" Aria glared.

"P-Pardon?" Leader corrected.

"Great Rimuru?" Benimaru said also confused.

"Are you sure about this?" Shion asked.

"Well, I can't kill him, can I?" Rimuru said.

"Wish we could." Aria said.

"Aria~." Rimuru scolded making her pout in anger. "Te the Demon Lord Carrion that if he wants to talk, he can choose a date and contact us again." He said.

"I'll make you regret this." Leader whispered as he left.

"What was that?" Aria asked surprising him, she removed Rimuru from her lap and walked towards him. She punched him with great force to the gut.

"You're going to make us regret it?" She asked grabbing his head by the haid. "Okay, but just so you know if you do anything to anyone I care about I promise you that hell will rain on you from the heavens with a vengeance." She sneered and threw him out the door. "Leave." She sneered frightening the other beast warrior as they took their fallen leader and ran.

"Aria you didn't have to do that." Rimuru said.

"Oh forget it, screw peace! It seems that everytime something goes well, someone has to come barging in ruining everything!" She yelled with tears falling from her eyes. "It's not fair!" She wailed as she ran out the room. "Lady Aria!" Shion said running after her.

"Are you not going after her?' Benimaru asked.

"No, I trust that Shuna will comfort her well, but for now." He said as he turned human and began questioning Milim about Carrion. And after a bit of persuasion.

"Demon Lords Clayman, Carrion, Frey, and you, Milim, used Gelmud in a scheme to create a puppet Demon Lord." Rimuru said.

"It was just s way to kill time." She said.

"Maybe that's all that was to you, but since we butted in, I guess it's inevitable that they'd target us." He said.

"It seems likely that other Demon Lords will become involved, as well." Benimaru said.

"What a predicament... We must consultwith Lady Treyni." Rigurd said.

"It'll be fine! Great Rimuru and lady Aria have nothing to fear from any of those Demon Lords!" Shion said.

I'd like to think that way, but I have children on the way and all this business is really making things complicated and I can tell that Aria is having a hard time with all this. Rimuru thought.

"Well, I've told you the secret. Now give me my new weapon, like you promised, bestie!" Milim said patting slime Rimuru.

However the storm that arose along with Demon Lord Milim's attack would gain strength along its path to swallowing up Rimuru and Aria's nation and their people.

*The next day*

The kingdom of Falmuth had sent a team to the forest of Jura to learn about the Orc Lord. Led by a man named Youm, they're a rowdy gang brought together by money.

*Later*

After the team, Kaval and his team along with their Guild leader were saved by Gobta, they went back to town, where the town was going to enjoy a giant crab for dinner.

Meanwhile in the meeting room.

"We are the representatives of this town... or nation...called the Jurs Tempest Federation. My name's Rimuru Tempest and this here is my wife Aria Tempest." Rimuru said.

"You really are a slime! And your married to a child!" Fuse the guild master said.

"You got a problem with that?" Aria glared causing him to flinch.

"Aria please stop." Rimuru said making her groan.

"By the way, Rimuru, Aria, there are some folks we didn't see last time." Kaval said.

"Oh, yeah. This is Benimaru, Shion, Souei and Shuna." Rimuru said introducing the Kijin, the door opened and Milim walked inside and sat next to Carla. "And that's Milim." He said shocking Fuze.

"So, the kingdom of Belmund and Falmuth have both came to investigate this place?" Aria asked.

"We are--"

"Wait a minute. Why I'd a child and a slime acting like such a big shot? It makes no sense! What's the de here? Why are all of you okay with this?" Youm asked.

"You are insulting great Rimuru and Lady Aria." Shion said.

"Shut your mouth, Tits!" He said and got a hit to the head from Shion's sheathed sword.

"H-Hey..." Rimuru said.

"I'm sorry!" Shion apologised.

"You have no need to apologise Shion, after all this guy was being rude." Aria said patting Shion's hand while Rimuru healed him.

"Sorry about what Shion did. She had trouble restraining herself sometimes. Cut her some slack." Rimuru apologised.

"Why don't we cut him up instead." Aria said.

"Aria!" Rimuru scolded.

"What, people should know not to judge a book by It's cover and why are you defending him?!, it makes me think that you would defend him if he called me fat!" She said.

"Aria, you are not fat." He said.

"That's right I'm not, I'm just pregnant, but I feel like I'm getting fat!" She cried tears popping on the table.

"Forgive her, hormones right?" Rimuru chuckled nervously. After Aria had calmed down and got some tea from Shuna the meeting resumed.

"I want to be on good terms with humans. I hope we can trade and network with you someday, too." Rimuru said.

"Trade?" Fuze questioned.

"Yeah. We've actually entered diplomatic relations with the Dwarven Kingdom already." Rimuru said.

"With Dwargom?!" Fuzs said as the room full of humans were surprised.

"I think passing through this land would be more convenient for your merchants. What do you think?" Rimuru asked.

"Now, wait a minute! You're saying that Dqargon acknowledges this nation of monsters as legitimate?" Fuze asked and the door  opened and Vest walked in.

"I can vouch for that." He said.

"Minister Vesta!" Fuze said.

"Former Minister." Vesta corrected.

"What is a man of your standing doing here?" Fuze asked.

"It's good to see you again, Fuze. What Great Rimuru says is true. King Galzel, Rimuru and Aria have entered into a treaty." Vesta said.

"Are you convinced now?" Aria asked annoyed.

"W-Well... if that is the case, we aren't opposed to cooperating with you.  It I'll need to see an undeniable proof that you are, in fact, an ally of Humans." Fuze asked.

"How about being able walking home alive." Aria muttered as she ate a cookie.

"Oh sure. That is to be expected. I'm just fine with that. I'll permit you to stay here. I want you to understandthat we aren't a threat." Rimuru said. "By the way Fuzd, has the news that the Orc lord was defeated already gotten around." He asked.

"No, only out king and a select handful of people know that." Fuze said.

"I see. In that case... Youm-kun, want to make a contract with me?" Rimuru asked.

"Huh? What are you even talki--" Youm stopped when he felt the piercing look from Aria and Shion. "What... mifjy you be suggesting?" He asked.

"You said the Kingdom of Falmuth hired you with money, right? So you'd just be switching employers. To put it in simple terms... I want you to be the champions.who defeated the Orc Lord." Rimuru said and there was a pause with silence that followed.

"What?!" Youm and his gang yelled.

"Just say that we simply helped you out, and start a rumour that you were the one who defeated the Orc Lord. I figure that way, we can be known as the trustworthy monsters who assisted the champion. I think it'll be easier to befriend people that way than if they think we're done mysterious, threatening monster. What do you say?" Rimuru said.

Later that night after Rimuru had spoken to Youm about getting training from Hakurou to seem like real champions. He arrived home to see Aria staring out the window in a daze.

"Aria?" He said.

"Oh, Rimuru welcome home." She said looking back at him with puffy eyes, worried her walked and sat beside her.

"What's wrong?" He asked cupping her cheek.

"Nothing." She said.

"It's not nothing, since yesterday you've been sad, so please tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh Rimuru! I'm scared and I'm worried that all this fighting won't come to an end and that one day something bad will happen and it might risk our babies lives and... I just do the know what to do, how do I keep them safe if I can't do anything... I just feel so useless." She cried in his arms.

"There,there, you are not useless and you are protecting are children. You feed them, sing to them and you talk to them, you're reassuring them that mama is here for them and I'm sure they are happy. And I'm here for you if feel like you can't protect I'll do it on tour behalf." He said patting her head as she cried.

"Aria." He said as he brought her out of the hug.

"Hm?"

"I love you." He said making her heart burst with warmth.

"I love you too." She said as he wiped her tear and kissed under the light of the moon.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.7K 445 12
"What...what happened to you?!" "You promised you would never leave....and then you were gone." Oikawa Tooru was depressed all threw Highschool. His...
164K 4K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
110K 3.5K 23
(Benimaru x OC) Benimaru was born as the young master to the ogre village. Born with powerful abilities and the pressure of being the young master, h...
343K 10.7K 59
Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny entangled with mine to the point of exist...