Blood or Water

Από ixmmyxx

Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl wh... Περισσότερα

𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1 | Blood Is Thicker Than Water
Chapter 2 | Key to a Mess
Chapter 3 | Betrayal Beyond Forgiving
Chapter 4 | To New Beginnings
Chapter 5 | Loyalty Is Hard To Come By
Chapter 6 | One Step forward
Chapter 7 | Three Steps Back
Chapter 8 | Classic
Chapter 9 | A Shit Show for the Hall of Fame
Chapter 10 | Bonding or Panic
Chapter 11 | A Night Shell Never Forget
Chapter 12 | Neglect Is A Burden For The Soul
Chapter 13 | A Date with an Old Friend
Chapter 14 | Tequila Sunrise Damage
Chapter 15 | A Dream Come True
Chapter 16 | Red stained Roses
Chapter 17 | Beautiful Yet Deadly
Chapter 18 | Ready for Chaos
Chapter 19 | Kindest Regards
Chapter 20 | True Fairytale Dream
Chapter 21 | Seen a Ghost
Chapter 22 | Allure of Darkness
Chapter 23 | Master Mind Part 1
Chapter 24 | Master Mind Part 2
Chapter 26 | An Agreement?
Chapter 27 | Through the Decades
Chapter 28 | Formed in the Devil's eyes
Chapter 29 | A Case Of Deja vu
Chapter 30 | An Unexpected Vixen
Chapter 31 | A Flame that cant be extinguished
Chapter 32 | Dead and Cold
Chapter 33 | A Mark Symbolising A Promise
Chapter 34 | A Night Filled with Hope
Chapter 35 | A Bitch Named Riley
Chapter 36 | The Felling of Losing one
Chapter 37 | A Meal or a Ceremony?
Chapter 38 | A Confession Of Love
Chapter 39 | Unintentionally Silent
Chapter 40 | Doubts slipping in
Chapter 41 | Dream or Reality?
Chapter 42 | Making Love or something else
Chapter 43 | Mess beyond cleaning
Chapter 44 | Birthday To Remeber
Chapter 45 | Goodbye
Chapter 46 | New Normal
Chapter 47 | The lifestyle
Chapter 48 | Date in the streets of Monaco
Chapter 49 | A Fate Out Ran
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
Sequel- Love or Loyalty

Chapter 25 | New Acquaintance

9.8K 166 57
Από ixmmyxx

Three days

Three days has passed since i told Matteo I loved him, he never said it back nor did I expect him to. His sister has been very vocal with how stupid he has been acting, then the plan was explained to me. The idea of faking his death wasn't simple and pulling it off wasn't the easiest either yet they managed to do it. The new has spread of his death whoever the entire Italian Mafia knows the truth. The secret won't last long, none of us expected it too.

But the idea was to buy us some time to figure out this entire Carter mess. Mat has been laying low in Cuba with the guys for the past few days. Why I couldn't join him I will never know. But the news broke this morning that Matteo Romano is indeed alive, he never passed his  role onto his brother, he continued running the under world, it was only a matter of time.

But what did confuse me was that I am sure for a fact he was avoiding me. Alessia and Lucinda seems to think that I am over reacting but who reacts the way he does. I simple ignored the pain in my heart and continued with my day. Mat would have to face me one way or another I live in his house. His cuban vacation cant last forever. Him and I knew this.

Thats when my my train of thought is broken with laughter and the barking of a dog. I climb off my bed walking towards my bedroom door. The voice that follows causes the hairs on the back of y neck raise and I shiver knowing he's here. I know he is.

I swing the door open, slight excitement filling yet some what I am nervous to see him. Three days is a long time, normally he is in Rome or Angels for a few hours, the longest was two days yet this. This has been a challenge. I don't have a phone so the only information o have form him is through Alessia gossiping.

I skip through the halls in simple a pair of bed shorts and a tee. I have my fluffy socks on which Mat seems to hate yet I don't care. I reach the stair case and my heart jumps at the sight of him, he and his friends are stood in the door way.

I waste no time at all as I begin running down the stairs, catching everyone attention they turn to me especially Matteo as a smile tugs at his lips. I run down the stairs, yes run. He stands with his  arms open as I jump into them, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I bury my head into his neck, I take a deep breath as I finally feel like I can breath again. Like truly take a deep breath. He does the same as he rests his hands on my ass holding me up. I pull my head from his neck and my eyes lock with his. I haven't decided if I am happy to see him or a little awkward for how he left.

"Can we go out for lunch?"Alessia asks as she slips her foot into her flats. I turn to Mat who shake his head to me and I sigh. However everyone else seems to think it's an amazing idea. They begin to bid us their fair wells as they pile out the house leaving just Mat and I in the entrance. Still with my legs wrapped around him.

"What just happened." I ask trying to process how quickly that all just happened. He shrugs his shoulder placing me on the floor. I shuffle through into the kitchen as he stand in the same spot, I turn to look over my shoulder . His thumb and index finger rolling his bottom lip as he looks at me, more specifically my ass.

"Mat i'm hungry what can we eat." I shout rolling my eyes as I make my way towards the kitchen. The sun shines through the window hitting the counter letting the marble specks glistened on the counter top.

"Ive got an idea what I  can eat." He whispers, his voice sounds distant. I cant quite understand the emotion causing me to do nothing but ignore it. I lean against the counter flicking through a recipe book as I look for a meal that looks appetising. For the past three days i've had to cook on my own, without my Italian chief my meals have been mediocre yet now he's back I can have a more delicious feats.

I stick my ass out as I rest my elbows on the counter, unintentionally my ass meets his groin and a tingle of heat runs through my body to between my legs. The heat remains and I gasp standing up. He chuckles as he brushes past me grabbing a glass of water from the cupboard then proceeding the pour himself a glass.

"You ok princess." he asks, raising his eyebrows knowing the effect his simple touch just had on me. Ive never had these feeling before, this need for him. I crave his touch, i've never wanted him more but for some reason I realise its not going to be that easy.  I have never seen this side of Mat and I doubt it is easy.

Matter if fact nothing about Mat is easy, yet something tells me this side of him is different. He is controlled and a gentleman around other, I get the feeling that not the same in his private life. I roll my eyes as he teases me turning back to my book.

"How was Cuba." filling the silence as he pours the remainder of his drink down the sink. He moves towards the bourbon on the side as he pours two fingers worth of whiskey into a small glass. He hums in response, I look up to see his eyes on me as he begin to drink. His hands hug the glass and the only thing I can think of his hands on me.

I bite my bottom lip and turn my focus back to the book. The book Gianna. Focus on your appetite not anything else. "Anything you want for lunch." I ask looking up yet he is no longer there. The hairs rise on my neck once I feel his warm breath on my neck followed. by his hands on my waist.

He quickly spins my hips in his hand and my back collides with the counter as my front does with his abs. My hands dart out to his stomach to support myself however that was a big mistake as I feel his toned stomach through his shirt.

"Do you not have any work to be getting on with?" I question yet once again he ignores me as he simply shakes his head. I know that is a lie this man is the busiest man i've ever met, he's work in his sleep if he could.

"Mat" I whisper, in one quick motion his hand sweeps the book out the way then his hands tighten on my waist as he lifts me, I gasp as he slams me roughly down on the counter causing my thighs to make as slap noise once they connect with the marble. His hand sits firmly on my waist as the other slides down to the inside of my thigh. He begins to play with the string on my bed shorts.

"mmm" he hums, his eyes trained on my legs causing the excitement to travel through my body. his hand around my back as he pulls me closer, my legs forced open more as he stands in-between them. My heat hits has belt buckle and I gasp looking down.

Yet he has other ideas as his hand tugs my hair causing it to dangle down to reach the counter, my eyes fix on his as and look crosses his. His eyes slightly hooded than normal as he looks down at me. He leans down slowly placing kisses on my neck.

They begin slow, turning into more of a hungry assault as his tongue swipes the ares where my shoulder meets my neck. I shiver as his hands begin to roam around my waist, sliding up my back then slipping under my shirt.

Before I even recognised it, he unclasps my bra causing the straps to quickly fall down my arms through my sleeves. I shiver leaning my head further back allowing his better access as he continues to kiss my neck. Sucking, biting and then one more placing gently kisses he peppers them all over my neck as I sit on the counter for what feels like a long time.

The butterflies are once more flying wild and high in my stomach as the blood runs through my veins. Drumming in my ears as I hear it continue to circle my body, the pain in-between my legs grows as well as the heat. I realise a painfully loud yet hearty moan causing Mats body to stiffen at the sound.

His hands travel down my slide, one resting just before my breast as he grips my ribs, the other on the inside of my thigh. I gasp as his hand slides from my side down my body, while the other rides higher.

They both begun to play with the hem of my shorts and I frown as he only pulls the fabric letting it bounce back slapping my skin. I gasp at the sensation, the tingle that follows the assault. Quickly pulling his head form my neck, he looks at my neck with satisfaction written across his face and I just sit there as he admires me.

His hands play with the straps on my arms, he quickly pulls them down my arms and over my hand . Seconds later, it drops hitting my stomach, his hands slide up my legs to my stomach as he pulls it out. The hot pink lace bra catches him by surprise as he places it on the counter beside the fruit bowl.

He turns his attention to my shorts as once again he plays with the hem of them, sliding up to the waist band. I shiver leaning back on my hands as I watch his hands disappear underneath the fabric. Quickly I am met with the feeling of his fingers graze against my thong. I become more and more aware of the effect he has on me as he draws circles, closer and closer to the wet area.

I gasp as his thumb presses against the fabric right where my clit is. I gasp lunging forwards, resting my head against his shoulder. His hands come from my shorts as he pulls the waistband, they travel down my thighs and to my knees.

He realises the fabric and it drops off my legs landing on the floor by his feet, he kicks them aside and they land somewhere across the room. Im pretty sure they slide across the floor and enter the dining room due to the power of his simple kick.

He then slides his hands back up my thighs meeting the side of my thong then repeats his actions yet slower this time. His eyes meet mine as he slides the fabric down my legs, I bite my lower lip as he stares at me. His eyes flick to them then back to my eyes. He slowly slides them down my legs, I raise my legs slightly as this time he doesn't let them drop, the continues holding the material as he pulls them from around my feet.

I lean against the counter on my hand, it seems that the counter should crack is I continue applying the pressure I currently am. However there is no tier solution other than to press against the counter as the pain in-between my legs grows, all these feelings  are so new. I have never felt this way before. Ive never felt this way about anyone or anything before.

Mat steps back from the counter, taking me in as his eyes roam over everything. My face, my neck, hands, legs then finally the heat in-between my thighs. His eyes glisten while he watch, he bites on his lower lip then flicks his eyes to look at me once again. My doe eyes look back at him causing him to curse under his breath.

What happens next is new. I mean new new. He places small kisses on my thighs, alternating between the two. Using his tongue at certain points then just biting or peppering kisses, however each time making his way further and further up my legs.

His hands hook around my legs, then his right moves to my ass pulling my to the edge of the counter. His nails sink into my thighs, surely leaving marks as his hands press firmly down on my thighs. The strength of his grip is enough to leave a bruise and I sure it will yet the firmness only causes my heart to raise that little bit more.

I squirm underneath his touch and somehow shuffle backwards, yet he grips my thigh roughly pulling my towards his. This time his tongue reaches my heat and I gasp as he begins licking and sucking the area I needed him most. He slowly takes his time, as if he wants to remember everything, he wants to salver every moment of this. His hands burying into my thighs as his head down the same in between my thighs. The sound of a phone echo through the room causing Mat to sigh against me which sends a shock through my body straight to my heat. He shuffles his hands to his pocket align it out and quickly declining the call while throwing it onto the counter.

I grip the marble with so much force that my arms give way and I arch my back laying down against the cold surface. I gasp as he begins sucking, an unholy noise escapes my mouth which only seems to encourage him further. I shiver from the sensation and my arms move to grip the counter.

Somehow they end up hitting the fruit bowl sending apple and oranges as well as other random fruits to spill across the counter then shortly hitting the floor. A laughs escapes his lips as it vibrates across me sending my mind racing as he then continues his attack.

I have no idea this was a feeling however I never want it to end, the tension raises in my body as well as the blood boiling in my veins increases. His mouth moves back to my thigh as he slips a single finger inside me. I gasp from the sensation, I shiver as the feeling of being stretched erupts through my core.

Before I know what happened he slams two fingers inside me causing a painful yet throaty moan to escape my lips.Pain shoots through me, somehow I open my eyes to find Mat now stood watching me. A Smirk appears across his now shiny lips, his left hand holds my thigh as the right continues the assault.

I cant contain myself anymore as my legs begin to shake, I feel myself clench around his fingers as he moves them faster than before. The pain is still their however as well as the pleasure drowning out any feeling I have.

He continues moving his fingers as I gasp for air, slowing down. I feel myself returning to my place on the counter. The feeling in my stomach has began to settle as has my heart rate returned to normal however I cant shake the feeling of happiness that flood through me.

I clear my throat as does mat who is now slowly pulling his fingers from in-between my thighs . I look round he counter for my bar yet there is niching but fruit scattered everywhere. I return my eyeline to mat who seems to me licking his fingers, not once looking away from me.

My breathing returns to normal and he chuckles watching me, "we are hosting a dinner here tonight. My cousins, aunts, uncles, parents, you name it their coming. We don't have to cook lunch as my parents have organised someone to come cook for us." he explains and I nod my head sitting back up.

He slides my panties back up my legs and I chuckle lifting slightly as he outs them back on me. Helping me from the counter I slide down landing on my shorts and he chuckles kissing my head. "Mi sei mancata, mia principessa." he whispers as his hands slide down my back to grasping my ass. [Translation: I missed you, my princess.]

"I just herd, blah blah blah princess." I explain causing a smirk to tug at his lips one more. It forms into a grin and he takes my hand as we walk through the house to his office.

"we'll have to teach you some Italian." he explains as I sit down on the couch while he walks over to his desk. Leaning against his chair I shiver as his phone begins to ring.

| L A T E R    T H A T    E V E N I N G |

A few hours has passed and guests are beginning to arrive. A women came by with food already prepared setting it across the kitchen. Giovanni came early to help Matteo, it was shortly after our encounter in the kitchen which as you can imagine Giovanni continues to tease me about. Oh don't worry, Mat kept the moment to himself, it's the bra that feel onto the stool around the island that gave it away.

So here we are, hours later. Dressed to perfection as tonight we have to convey the image of a perfect couple. Which granted we have our issues, with of us yet we don't actually bicker that much. Anything Mat disagrees one me on he just raises his eyebrows and anything I don't like I just go to his brother who seems to say yes.

My outfit is a small white skater dress which as black polka dots all over, the sleeves are short yet puff out. Then the neckline is somewhat of a dip into my cleave, they arch around my bust accenting my body perfectly . My shoes are simple black pumps any my hair is saved, I can imagine Matteo is wearing his signature black suit. I have yet to go downstairs as when the guest began to arrive I was still getting ready, to specify I was covering the ,marks on my neck and thighs.

I have waved my hair for the first time in my life, I didn't even know it was a thing. Yet I have somehow ended up looking like a mermaid, I slide a bracelet onto my wrist and slot my ring on my finger before I walk out the room. I close the doors behind me, I turn to be created with a sweet little girl. Then I oddly remember I have met her before, its Skylar. I believe she is his cousin however a lot has happened since that night.

"Hi Gianna." she shouts, he voice is cute and fitting as she must only be around four years old. She raises her arms up and I bend down lifting her up, i've never held a child before however when her legs hug my hips I support her legs and she seems comfortable.

"Matty sent me to find you." she announces as I walk round the house towards the stairs. "Can I stay with you mama is drinking and she gets loud." she explains her voice slightly pain by what she said. She is merely four years old and has already noticed bad behaviour when her parents drink. However on nights like this I can tell why you drink, you either drink or get eaten by lions. the ball explains that very much so for me.

Taken it step by step, I worry about falling as I hold Skylar tighter than I probably should. The sigh of relief I realise once i reach the bottom makes a small laugh escape her lips and we continue walking through the house, small kids runs round as well as they laughter filling the air.

"Do you not want to play with the kids." I ask her yet she shakes her head pointing to the room with the loudest voices and the happiest cheers. Drunk Italians. She has a case of FOMO I have decided and I chuckle as it become very true once we enter the room.

My eyes scan for Mateo yet he isn't in here, the kitchen is filled with his aunties and female cousins gossiping. Lucinda and Alessia seems to be getting a lecture from one of the older females. I look over to Luce and she shakes her head and I chuckle turning around.

"You know I will never understand why Bella and Alejandro have invited her into their family so well. She isn't even Italian." A voice hisses as we walk further into the kitchen, I assume it is one of Mats many aunts. Skylar gasps covering here mouth as we stand around the corner.

"Your just angry they never chose you daughter as an option for marriage. Everyone knew Matteo would never marry anyone he didn't want to and it was clear you Cecelia was not the fit. For heavens sake she is sixteen that is ten years younger than him." A women defends me, Sky in my arm gasps as she listens and I smile at her reaction. A frown is clear on her face when the women once again begin to talk and about me.

"Like thats different. Gianna is eighteen I believe, thats eight years. They will never work out. Everyone knows a man like Mateo is not the faithful kind. This girl is kind and sweet I am sure, but Mat is going to break her heart." she concludes as I turn around the corner.

"Thank you for you're ever so kind opinion, may I add you are exchanging these thoughts in my home." I reply walking past earning serval laughs and gasps once i leave the kitchen walking into the dinning room. Letting out an almighty sigh, I lean my head towards the ceiling closing my eyes. Like I said you drink to survive the vultures.

I adjust Sky on my hip as I realise I have walked into a room filled with men, their eyes land on me. Some my face others my legs and the rest my chest. I once again scan the room for Mat yet once again he isn't here. On the other hand I do spy Giovanni and Elijah in the corner sipping whiskey by the fireplace.

Chatter resumes amongst his uncles and cousins, I assume as I walk towards the two familiar men in the corner.I sight standing in front of them, Sky plays with my hair as she looks over my shoulder pulling on the hair that dangles down my back .

"You seen Mat." I ask yet they shake their head finishing their drinks. "Whats wrong with you two?" I huff yet they both don't seem in the mood. They just shrug their shoulders pouring them selves another drink.

"Jesus." I whisper, I spin around as my dress floats round my thighs, Sky begins to wave at someone aggressively from over my shoulder. I turn in the direction to see her father, Mats uncle Leo, on the other end of the wave.

I wall over to him and the table once loud grows  quite as soon as  I approach. "ragazzo. Il suo benvenuto, Mateo sarà semplicemente sparare se scopre come maleducato si sta per la sua principessa." Leo hisses to the table filled with men who seem to be gabbling. They all tip their heads at me while Leo turns his attention to his daughter. [Translation: guys. Welcome her, Mateo will simply shoot you if he finds out how rude you are being to his princess.]

"So the nickname Princess has travelled wide and far I assume." catching the end of Leonardos words causing the entire table to fall silent looking at me. none of them expected me to understand, which I didn't. Matteo has called me principessa out of instinct many times.

"It is awfully clear now why you are named that across the cosa nostra. Lovely to meet you Bella Im Alec." A man raises form his seat offering me his hand. I wrap my left hand around Skys legs as I shake the mans hand.  "Mateos is my cousin." he clarifies and I nod my head as such.

The entire tabbed follows his lead as they all begin to raise and shake my hand, Leo chuckle at them once they sit back down. "ill catch you guys later." I announce and Sky shouts bye to her dad as we walk back out into the kitchen. Alessia and Luce continue to me lectured and I chuckle slipping past them.

Bella, Mats mother, enters the kitchen with a smile as she lands on me. She greets me then quickly rushes towards the group of women, she begins hissing in Italian and they all fall quiet. I roll my eyes and continue walking through the house looking for mat.

Family member scatter across the house and somehow I cant seem to find him, I resort to the office. On my way I quickly realise that Sky has fallen asleep on my hip, I gently lift her higher as I knock on the door.

"Porca puttana. entrare" someone hisses and I take that as my queue to push the door open and enter. My eyes land on Mats who seems to have a scowl plastered across his face. The room is filled with men, Elio and Enzo company him. His father is here as well as a few other men I am yet to meet. Then my eyes land on the man in the chair opposite to him.

I have never seen this man before, well shall I say the back of his head before. Yet his presence  is somewhat of an  intimidating one. Nothing nearly as close to the way presence Mateo holds once he's entered a room.He owns the room yet this man is more of a you know i'm here presence.

He turns his head as it lands on me, he raises in his seat causing Mat to roll his eyes leaning against his chair letting out a sigh. He throws his pen down on his desk before crossing his arms and watching as the man approaches me.

"You must be Gianna." he says offering me his hand. His voice is like silk, different from the rough husky tone of Mats yet it is somehow welcoming. His facial features are very much one of model, his eyes are a whiskey colour as they catch the light they have specks of golden in them. His hands have tattoos snaking up them as they disappear into his suit jacket.

I places my hand in his as her gently places a kiss on the ring on my finger, which seems to enrage Mat as he rises from his chair. His father send shim a look and he slowly sits back down straightening  his suit jacket. "Its lovely to finally meet you, i've heard a lot about the new princess." His accent thick in his words as he address me. I bend to the side slightly looking at Mateo who is smirking realising his nickname has indeed travelled far.

"Im Mario." he explains and I smile at the sound.

"Like the game." I ask which causes Elio to chuckle, Mat sends him a glare and he quickly hides it as a cough. He nods his head and I hum as we both turn our attention to Mateo.

"Im so sorry, I didn't know you where busy. I was just looking for you." I explain spinning round, my dress floats round my legs and I can only imagine the facial expression Mat folds as I am sure the top of my thighs and maybe even the bottom of my ass was on display.

"No, don't leave. More the merrier." Mario announces and I chuckle spinning back around, this time a little more carful. Sky moves in my arms and I sigh as she buries her head into my neck, is shiver as the memory of Mateo earlier come to mind.

I turn to him and his eyes are trained on me as a smirk appears on his face, Skylar begins to wake and the first thing she shouts is, "Ucle ALE" she mis-pronounces and I chuckle placing her on the ground. She runs towards Alejandro and he bends to lifting her with a grunt when he stands back up.

A Few moments she grows comfortable in his arms and quickly resumes back to sleep. What I would do to be her right now, wait not in his arms I mean to sleep. Duh. At that thought I walk through the room towards Mat who is now fiddling with a pen in his hand as his gaze sets on Mario.

However his gaze is on me, or more importantly my chest. Which I can only imagine how pissed off that is making Matty, I chuckle sitting on his thigh. He sits up straight throwing the pen back on his desk as his arms wrap around my waist.

My position causes my dress to ride up my thigh slightly showing off a large portion of my legs. mario's eyes flick to Mateos who's gaze holds a strong 'Try me'. However the smirk forming on Mario's face tests Mats patience  and he holds me slightly closer.

I sigh brushing my hair from my shoulder showing my neck more visibly to the room, Mateo sits down satisfied as the faint mark I tried to cover lays on the side my neck. "There is far to my testosterone in this room." I huff standing back up. Mat pulls my dress down as I walk towards his father taking Sky from him.

I lean down to kiss Mat when my eyes hit a piece of paper, "MARRIAGE AGREEMTN" in bold letter across the top. My eyes scan the paper to find Mario Gilinksy and Alessia Alice Romano. My eyes widen, wider than I believed possible as I stand up. "Are you fucking crazy!?" I shout across the room causing Skylar to wake in my arms.

| A U T H O R ' S N O T E |
Sorry for the little break I've been swamped with work but I'm backkkkk.
So we just finished with the Mafia ball drama and here comes another wave! WTF is going on with the Romano men these days?!

Don't forget to comment and Vote

See you next time I upload.

- Immy ♥

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 25.8K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
55K 4.4K 43
He saw her, he saved her, he healed her and he claimed her; Only to lose her at the end. ------------------------------------------------ In a world...
509K 16.4K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
Dangerous Love Από Ali

Ρομαντική

131K 2.5K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...