(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Me What?!

506 20 4
By Bank_Teresa

The night ended and with this night a week passed.

Fluke is at home alone, Earth is at the company working, the girls are in kindergarten, Fluke hasn't talked to Ohm since Maya's party, whenever Ohm came to visit him and the daughters, Fluke ended up entering the bedroom, two days after the party Fluke found out that Thanapon had divorced from his husband, he also found out from Kao that Ohm always visited Thanapon, out of jealousy and since the day that Ohm preferred to accompany Thanapon at home after the party instead of him, Fluke deduced that Ohm and Thanapon are together.

Not tolerating it every time Ohm tried to touch him Fluke would dodge and flee. Fluke tidied the house, ironed the twins' and Maya's clothes, cooked lunch for the girls, looked at the clock and saw that it was time to go get them, Fluke got dressed and went to get the girls.

Arriving with his face down, he looks up and opens his eyes wide as he sees Ohm being touched in the hands by Thanapon, irritated to see this, full of jealousy but feeling a huge sadness, the happy twins screamed at the sight of Fluke.

Akira: Mommy ! Ara and Maya, mommy has arrived!...

Ara looks sideways and sees Ohm, Ohm immediately looks at Fluke as Akira screams for Fluke, Fluke looks at Ohm's and Thanapon's gripped hands, Ohm notices this, and pulls his hands away quickly, Fluke immediately looks into the eyes of Ohm and gives an angry look, looks at his daughters and Maya, goes to them grabs their hands and walks quickly to the car.

Ohm quickly goes to Fluke and grabs one of the wrists, making him release Ara, presses Fluke's back against the car and says without wasting time.

Ohm: Fluke don't go... Wait... It's not what you think!...

Fluke let go of Akira's hand as Ohm grabbed him, the twins and Maya stood aside looking at the two talking. Fluke puts the other hand that isn't being grabbed over Ohm's chest and tries to push him, speaking at the same time.

Fluke : What do you think I'm thinking?!... Let go, I want to go home.... I don't want to talk to you...

Ohm as soon as Fluke tried to push him, grasped the hand that's trying to push and press on the other side of the car, he yelled angrily.

Ohm : Stop it... Since p'Kao's daughter's party you've been weird... You run away from me, you don't talk to me... You were practically avoiding me, just like you're trying to do...

Fluke furious, tried to break free.

Fluke : I said let go, I don't want to talk to you.... Let me go...

Ohm hearing that, he was a little confused, thinking maybe he's like this because he saw him with Thanapon, trying to make Fluke not think he's cheating on him.

Ohm: why are you acting this way with me?! If it's what you saw a while ago, it's not what you are ..

Fluke without letting Ohm finish pushed him, speaking at the same time and open the car door quickly.

Fluke : I already told you to let go... I don't want to hear anything you want to tell me... Akira, Ara and Maya get in the car...

Akira, Ara and Maya got into the car, Fluke trying to get in, Ohm quickly grabs him by the elbow from behind. Ohm no longer knew what was going on, he knew that Fluke is a reflective person, he always listens before acting, but now he's being different.

Ohm: Fluke, wait! But what did I do wrong?! ...What do you have?... Fluke.

Fluke: let me go...

Fluke quickly glared at him, pulled on his elbow, got in the car, started the car, and headed home. Ohm watching him leave, quickly went to his car and followed after Fluke.

Fluke arrives at home, the girls are standing in front of him, worried about him, Akira worriedly grabs Fluke's pants.

Akira: Mommy ! What's going on with mommy and daddy?

Fluke unwilling to explain to Akira why he is fighting with her father, Fluke stressed, looking at the three, showing them that he is not well.

Fluke : My loves go to your rooms, I'll call you three later for lunch... I'll heat the food now...

Akira tried to speak.

Akira: But!....

Fluke immediately interrupted her by putting a hand to the side and pointing to the bedrooms.

Fluke : Akira immediately goes to your bedroom, mom doesn't want to talk right now.

Akira scared with Fluke, he had never talked to her like that, sad started to walk with Ara and Maya to the bedroom.

Fluke saw his daughter's sad look, sad for talking to her like that and sad for fighting with the man he loves, put a hand to the side of his face, felt bad about everything, started to cry, he loves Ohm but insecurity and uncertainty is affecting him.

Crying non-stop, suddenly the doorbell rings Fluke looks at the door, thinking it was someone else, goes to the door, opens it and quickly tries to close the door but Ohm immediately stops him, Fluke has no strength, turns and tries to enter in his bedroom but Ohm grabs him from behind in one of his forearms.

Ohm: wait! Fluke...

Ohm makes Fluke turn to him and have both Fluke's hands on his chest, seeing Fluke's tears and sad look in a gentle and worrying way, grabbing one of Fluke's elbows in one hand and the other gently touched his face.

Ohm: what's up with you my love?! Why are you acting like this to me?!

Fluke not wanting to talk to him, sad with himself and feeling insecure about their relationship, and other things he can't say, takes away the hand that's touching his face giving him an indifferent, listless look.

Fluke : Can you let go of me?! Nothing's happening... I'm just tired of some things... Can you act like nothing happened? If you care that much about me, then don't worry, because it's alright...

Fluke looks aside, and tries to push and leave wanting to avoid looking at him, Ohm wind this so sudden behavior of Fluke, seeing his tears, saw that the problem is not what happened in kindergarten but there is something else disturbed him, worried about him.

Ohm: How are we going to act like nothing's wrong?... Ohm touches his chin.... Look into my eyes.... Fluke looked at him, his gaze always indifferent, but sad inside... You tells me everything is fine.... But I see you've been crying but you don't want to talk about what's worrying you.... Ohm confused by Fluke....you don't open up enough for me, I just can't read you and it's been worrying me...

Fluke looking into Ohm's worried and confused eyes, giving a sad look, he wants to say what's bothering him, but he also can't help but feel angry at seeing what he saw in Kindergarten, angry, seeing that Ohm wasn't using force while grabbing him by the elbow, pushes him with the other hand that isn't being grabbed, and quickly walks to his bedroom, enters the bedroom, without giving Ohm time to enter, closes the door and turns, put his back against the door.

Ohm seeing him push him and enter the bedroom quickly tries to go at him and enter the bedroom, but he stopped, watching the door close in front of him, breathing quickly, still trying to understand Fluke, put a hand on the door, looking in the door.

Ohm: I don't know where to start... Because, now there's nothing to say.... But you have no place to hide... Please tell me what's going on... At least... At least let me in so we can talk...

Fluke glanced sideways, still pressed with his back against the door.

Fluke : speak right there where you are...

Ohm: How are you going to hear me through the door? Can't you see I'm trying to figure out what's going on? I don't know what I did... You always find a way to escape... Can you talk to me like a normal person? I ...

Fluke angry at Ohm saying no in a straightforward way that he is behaving like crazy, angry opens the door and points his index finger in Ohm's face.

Fluke : Hey, listen here... Who do you think you are? Why are you telling me I'm not a normal person?!

Ohm seeing Fluke open the door, putting his finger to him and speaking quickly, gave a smile in the corner of his eyes, Fluke was always a calm and shy person, Ohm saw that he has changed a lot in these five years, quickly grabbed the wrist of the hand that is pointed at him, pushes Fluke against the wall beside the door, and says fixing his gaze on him.

Ohm: because I've been asking you for a long time what's going on with you but you don't answer me...

Fluke upset at being grabbed so suddenly by Ohm and pushed into the wall, in anger.

Fluke : let go of me, you as usual thick... Do you want to put me in the hospital with back pain?... Let go...

Ohm seeing Fluke's cute and angry side but still confused, and wondering why Fluke would behave this way with him, afraid of losing Fluke again.

Ohm: I know how this is going to end, I've been through this before, and when it all fades away, it's like the shadows around you, I wanted to avoid and forget about everything that happened to us five years ago, but I couldn't, my love for you has become a shadow of mine, chasing me wherever I go... I won't allow the same thing to happen again .... All those words that weren't spoken... I just want to know what's happening with you?!

Fluke rolled his eyes, tired of this conversation, looking at him.

Fluke : I said let go of me, I don't want to talk to you... Fluke giving sarcasm.... Why don't you take p'thanapon's hands?! The two of you already have a lot of intimacy for that... So much that both of you can't help but touch hands in the middle of the day... Let go of me...

Ohm hearing that, he was confused, he didn't know exactly what was happening to him, he noticed the jealousy, but he saw that there was still something Fluke is hiding.

Ohm: what are you talking about?! Me and thanapon don't have anything.. I just got there early to pick up the girls and then surprise you... But Thanapon has arrived, greeted me at the moment you...

Fluke cut off Ohm's words, giving him sarcasm, giving him an indifferent look.

Fluke : what a nice length don't you think?! He reaches out with his hands, caresses you, looks at you as if he wants to eat you alive... Look here, I'm tired of this conversation... Let me go, I already said I don't want to talk to you....

Ohm tired of Fluke's jealousy, not wanting to speak loudly, but Fluke was already starting to stress and irritate him with those unfinished words.

Ohm: I WON'T LET GO OF YOU ... I already told you there's nothing between me and Thanapon... Why don't you understand?! I know you're not just jealous of Thanapon, I know there's still something else you're hiding from me.... Tell me once and for all what's happening to you, I'll never see if you don't tell me .

Fluke also yells causing Ohm to stop and give him a scary look.

Fluke : If you don't have anything, then why are you going to his house all the time?.... Why at Maya's party did you prefer to take him home than me?!... I know that Thanapon isn't married anymore... You'd rather be with him and your son forgetting that you also have two daughters... You'd rather have a son than your daughters, wouldn't you?

Ohm: so that's why you're behaving this way to me?! Is that what you think of me?! After everything I've done to have you, do you think I'd go for him like that?!... Do you think I'm putting you and my daughters aside because of Thanapon and my son?! ...How can you think I.... Giving Fluke a disillusioned look... If that's how you think... Then I have nothing to do here...

Ohm let go of Fluke's hands, Fluke was sad to see Ohm's look and his words, Ohm turns away from him, Fluke suddenly sees everything spinning.

Akira: MOMMY ! MOMMY !!! ...

Ara: MOMMY !!!! .

Fluke falls to the ground in a faint.

Akira and Ara were listening to the two parents' fight, worried about the two of them, and afraid of not having the two parents together again, the twins were watching the two with their bedroom door half open, they screamed and went to run both to Fluke who was on the floor passed out.

Ohm turns his body and head to the side when he hears the sound of someone falling to the ground and when he hears his two daughters screaming for Fluke, he looks back and widens his eyes when he sees Fluke passed out on the floor, quickly goes to he, and yells his name, puts a hand to one side of his face and starts slapping his cheek to try to wake him up.

Ohm: FLUKE!... What happened?!... Fluke wake up... Wake up my love... Don't scare me like that, wake up please.

Ohm seeing that he is not waking up, worried, afraid of losing Fluke, Ohm quickly looks at the girls who are crying when they saw Fluke on the floor without waking up.

Ohm: my loves... Please... Go into the bedroom, don't cry, Mommy is fine... Go into the bedroom and stay in the bedroom with your cousin... Maya is beside the three of them with her face full of fear.... Stay in the bedroom, daddy is going to take mommy to the hospital... Okay?

Ara : Mommy will be alright Daddy?! Is he sick?

Not wanting to worry her daughter.

Ohm: yes my love... He'll be fine... Now go to the bedroom... Don't open the door for anyone, just open it for your uncle Earth, are you listening?!...

The three spoke loudly.

Akira, Ara, Maya: yes papa---- Yes uncle P'Ohm..

Akira crying a lot, grabs Ara's wrist and enters the bedroom along with Maya. Ohm puts Fluke on his lap, leaves the house and puts him in the car, quickly takes Fluke to the hospital.

An hour later, Fluke is in the hospital room sleeping peacefully, Earth arrives at the hospital, Ohm asks him to go home and take care of the twins and Maya, then enters the room, when he enters he sits in the chair next to Fluke, touched his hands, worried.

Fluke starts to open his eyes slowly, Ohm widens his eyes a little, happy to see him wake up, Fluke still feeling dizzy, tries to get up slowly but Ohm stops him.

Fluke: what happened! Ah! my head hurts!

Ohm: my love! Don't get up!

Fluke looks at Ohm making him lie down on the bed again, lying in bed, seeing his gaze full of love for him, a little calm.

Fluke: what happened?! Where am I?!

Ohm gave a calm and gentle smile, touched his hands again.

Ohm: you are in the hospital...

Fluke : Why am I here?!... What happened to me?!

Ohm : you fainted! We still don't know why... The doctor did some exams, to know what you have.... We have to wait for the result...

The doctor enters the room saying without wasting time with a serious look, Ohm gets up immediately.

Doctor: I know what you have... The exams are here in my hands, young man...

Fluke worried.

Fluke: what do I have?!... Is it serious doctor?!

Ohm: yes doctor! What does my husband have?!

Fluke upon hearing this from Ohm immediately looks at him, surprised by these words, the doctor sees them both worried, gives a smile.

Doctor: Yes it's very serious!... Hahaha... I'm kidding, you're just pregnant, young man!... You're expecting a baby inside you...

Fluke and Ohm widen their eyes and speak together at the same time.

OhmFluke : what?! A baby?!

The doctor always with a smile.

Doctor: Yes, a baby... You are a month and a week pregnant... Please, you have to stay here a few more days to see if everything is ok with you and the baby.... Then you can go home and enjoy the pregnancy, ok...

The doctor left, Fluke still amazed unable to say anything, Ohm looks at Fluke still surprised, sits in the chair with his face still surprised by the news, trying to catch what he's just heard.

Ohm: I !... Am I going to be a father one more time?!...

Ohm looked at Fluke.

Fluke looks at Ohm, seeing the look of surprise and fear, became worried and sad, thinking that again Ohm will denying him.

Fluke: don't you want this child ?!

Ohm quickly looks into Fluke's sad and worried eyes, deducing right away that Fluke thinks he's going to deny the baby again, immediately Ohm grabs his hand, grabs the other and says after kissing both hands.

Ohm: NO!.... Not my love... I most definitely want this baby... I won't make the same mistake I made five years ago... Now we're together and together we'll create this little .... Ohm touches Fluke's belly, looks at his belly and then looks at Fluke.... Baby together... I love you, I love you so much, you're my life the air I breathe...

Fluke seeing and hearing Ohm giving a happy smile, his eyes shining just knowing he's going to be a father again, began to cry nonstop, Ohm worried when he saw Fluke suddenly start crying, he tried to wipe the tears away.

Ohm: But what?!.... Why are you....

Fluke without letting him finish, hugged Ohm with both hands around his neck, put his head to the side of his neck and shoulder looking in the window in front of him, the brightest sun of all time is coming out, crying.

Fluke : sorry p'ohmmm! Sorry for doubting your love for me! Sorry for saying those words, for not trusting you I'm sorry.... I love you... I love you so much...

Ohm seeing Fluke's crying and words of apology, immediately pulled him out of the embrace, quickly touched both sides of his face with both hands and said trying to calm Fluke down.

Ohm: hey! Take it easy... No need to apologize... It was my mistake too, for not telling you that thanapon is sick...

Fluke surprised and confused.

Fluke: sick?! What does he has?!

Ohm sad.

Ohm: he has cancer, he's terminally ill... I found out two days before p'Kao's daughter's party...

Fluke : that's why you accompanied him that day?!

Ohm nodding in agreement.

Ohm: yes my love... His husband left him as soon as he found out about the disease... He has no one else to stay with, who can take care of him and Khalan... So I've been taking care of both of them until now...

Fluke interrupted.

Fluke : Alright... You don't need to tell me anything anymore... Feeling like an idiot for being insecure and for being jealous of Thanapon, sad for behaving so badly with Ohm without knowing the truth.... Please continue to take care of him, he and your son need you...

Ohm with a happy smile, seeing Fluke's support and worried face, touches Fluke's tummy, loving him and the baby so much.

Ohm: and also this child here! I now have to take care of 6 people...

Fluke confused.

Fluke: six people?!

Ohm: I have to take care of thanapon, my four children and you, my... Ohm gently kisses Fluke's lips...only and forever my great love....

I don't know if today's chapters are okay, but I hope so.
Thank you all for liking and reading my fanfic so far, I'm happy to provide you with a pleasant reading time😊

Goodbye 👋 and until the next chapter🤓📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 834 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
209K 9.3K 35
*COMPLETED* #Book I of FATED The Series# Even though I'm from the Namwirote family line, it means nothing because of my omega status. I've been order...
126K 5.1K 44
What will you do when one morning you wake up & find yourself stuck in a Marriage...?? Especially with the person you hate most in the whole world...
2.3K 104 16
She was living a very happy married life with her loving husband, her health was worsened all of sudden, when they went to the doctor for her checkup...