(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

Don't Touch My Daughter

406 17 1
By Bank_Teresa

Previously

Father: So you had a daughter with my son?!

Continuation

Earth froze upon seeing and hearing Kao's father so serious and with a disapproving face to know he's the grandfather of a daughter born of a man, Earth tried to say something but widened his eyes, surprised to see Kao's father embrace he full of happiness.

Kao's Father: don't looked like this at me young man...I'm happy to know that I'm the grandfather of a princess... He stops embracing Earth, takes a step back, with a very happy smile... Who could imagine that the architect I hired in my company gave birth to my granddaughter!... I'm very happy! ... you, since I saw you for the first time, caught my attention a lot... Especially when I saw the look of you and my son in the business room, I noticed that something happened to both of you....

Seo ji seeing Kao's father goes to him and hugs him, smiling and talking at the same time.

Seo ji: Uncle! I'm very happy to see uncle... She stopped hugging him.... So what did uncle come here for?!

Kao's father, seeing and being hugged by Seo ji, looked at Earth and Kao, then looked at her, a little serious, not wanting to hurt Seo ji and not wanting to put her aside just because he knew he had become a grandfather, gave her a smile.

Kao's Dad: hello N'Seo ji! How are you?! I learned that I have a granddaughter a few days ago, and I heard about her birthday... I came to celebrate my granddaughter's birthday... He moved his head from side to side looking for Maya... So, where is my granddaughter?!

Earth a little surprised at Kao's father, not believing he accepted that easily, Kao's father was always a good and happy man, he never forbade Kao to be, like or be with someone, not caring what gender his son ended up dating, Earth woke up when he heard and saw Kao's father looking for his granddaughter.

Earth: Oh! Wait! Sr... Earth looks sideways, sees Maya next to the twins and screams loudly at Maya... Maya my love...

Maya looks at Earth with a smile and runs quickly towards him, Kao's father seeing Maya from afar, gives a happy smile, Seo ji stood aside, crossed his arms, hating everything he is seeing, happy Maya approaching Earth and grabbing both of his hands.

Maya: Mommy ?! Mommy called Maya?!

Earth crouched down a little to fit Maya's tiny height, smiling as he saw her daughter's smile.

Earth : yes my love! Mommy has a person to present in my little one...

Maya a little confused, not knowing what Earth is saying, in a cute way turned her head to the side, placed her index finger on her lower lip.

Maya: person?! Who is Mommy ?! Maya know?!

Earth : You don't know my love... That person is your little grandfather, it's your daddy's daddy... Earth looks at Kao's father who is behind her and pointed his index finger at him.... Look at him, is behind you...

Maya turns and looks at Kao's father, Kao is on side of Earth watching everything with a smile, Maya when she saw Kao's father, stood still, Earth behind her, put his hand on her back and made her take a step forward.

Earth : go my love! .. Don't be afraid... Go hug and compliment your grandpa...

Maya a bit shy and embarrassed, started to walk towards Kao's father, stopped in front of him, Kao's father happily bent down to be at her level, with a smile, placed one hand on her head and the other touched the tiny hand of Maya, Earth and Kao just watched the two together with a smile as they saw grandfather and granddaughter meet.

Kao's father: so you're the little princess Maya?!

Maya looking at him, saw that he is a good person, stopped being shy, gave a big smile and said happily.

Maya: YES! I'm Maya, daughter of my daddy Kao and my mommy Earth... And you're my grandpa right?!

Earth put a hand over his mouth when he saw Maya being very chatty.

Earth : Maya! honey don't say that!!...

Kao smiled, Kao's father seeing Maya talking and giving him this big smile, gave a very big, happy laugh, grabbed Maya and put her in his lap, looked at her, in his lap, gave a smile.

Kao's father: hahahahah! What a smartest princess I can see!... Yes, I'm your grandpa... Do you want to go play with grandpa?!

Happy Maya, on his side, on his lap, put both hands up and screamed loudly.

Maya: YEES! Maya wants to play, wants to play, wants to play... Let's play...

Kao's father got out of the way of the three and went to play with Maya.

Earth seeing the two leaving happy, gave a gentle smile but moving his head from side to side as he saw Maya be Maya. Kao next to Earth saw his smile, he ended up giving a smile through his eyes when he saw the great love of his life giving such a lovely smile, Seo ji full of anger to see everything that happened.

A couple of hours passed, the party is almost over, Kao's father left because he had work things to do.

Earth is standing with his head leaning against the wall beside him looking at Maya, Kao approaches Earth from behind, tilts his head down and puts his lips next to Earth's ear, he says softly.

Kao : my father loved see his granddaughter...

Earth startled when he heard Kao's deep voice next to his ear, turns to look at Kao. Scared.

Earth : what a scare!... Can you stop making these sudden appearances, please...

Earth looks again at Maya, Kao as soon as he sees Earth turn and look at Maya, gives a loving smile enjoying seeing Earth's angry and cute way.

Kao: She looks like you! ... Earth turn his head looks at him again, Kao looks into his light brown eyes... Your brown eyes are just like our princess's...

Earth looking into eyes so piercing, sharp and full of love for him, completely losing himself in the middle of that gaze, how he loves this man in front of him, but as always it's not easy to want forgiveness knowing you're the one to blame, Earth knowing this, turn his head forward quickly, looking at Maya again, he said without looking at him.

Earth : of course she would be just like me... Earth looks again in Kao's eyes... She's my daughter... Earth takes a step forward... We have to sing happy birthday, it's time ...

Earth called Maya in the bedroom to see if she isn't dirty after playing with friends so much, Earth when taking off Maya's dress, Kao enters the bedroom and says as soon as he enters.

Kao : The guests are all already waiting to sing happy birthday... Come on, Seo ji is out there waiting for us...

Maya when she heard Seo ji's name was a little angry.

Maya: Daddy I don't want her singing Maya's Happy Birthday... I don't like her, she's mean...

Kao and Earth widen their eyes on hear Maya talk about Seo ji like that, Kao in a calm voice, knowing Maya is a very euphoric and very intelligent girl for her age, crossed his arms.

Kao : My love, don't talk about Seo ji like that...

Maya angry, not wanting to see Seo ji near her father.

Maya: Maya thinks she is very annoying... My mommy is better than her, she complains about everything and about Maya too...

Earth with the dirty dress he took off at Maya, got up, put it on his side on the bed saying at the same time that he looks at Maya.

Earth : Maya my love, I don't want to see you saying these things...

Kao: Hey! my love, much less in front of Seo ji...

Maya still not wanting to see Seo ji near Kao, upset.

Maya: daddy should send this annoying and insufferable woman away from daddy's house forever, daddy....

Seo ji listening outside, through the door, furious, her eyes boiling with rage, opens the door full of rage, walks quickly to Maya and grabs Maya's wrist very tightly, pulls her furiously.

Seo ji: listen here your insufferable girl, you...

Earth seeing her grabbing Maya like this and talking to his daughter the way she did, immediately interrupted Seo ji pushing her and stepping aside beside Maya, angrily put his index finger immediately forward pointing to her face.

Earth : Don't talk to my daughter like that...

Seo ji lets go of Maya, turns around as Earth speaks points his finger at her, she says angrily, in a bitter voice, trying to keep her composure and teasing Earth.

Seo ji: I speak any way I want... I'm in my house... This child of yours is insufferable, needy and rude...

Furious Earth always pointing the index finger at Seo ji, trying to control himself so he doesn't have to jump in slaps with Seo ji, at the same time Kao yells at Seo ji.

Earth : if you say one more thing about my daughter...

Kao : Seo ji for God's sake....

Seo ji turns to Kao, angry because of Maya and everything, seeing Kao wanting to defend his daughter and Earth, pointed his finger sideways at Earth, widening his eyes in fury, screaming like crazy.

Seo ji: OH MY GOD it's not possible that you're not seeing, that you're not realizing what these two are doing... In the middle of the fight, Piak approaches the half-open door and listens to the conversation, Seo ji furious.... He's measuring forces with me this little man... Can't you see P'Kao?!.... He's trying to tell me how I have to treat his little girl who disrespects me... By the way, just messes up our lives...

Maya scared of Seo ji, behind Kao grabs his hand, seeing Seo ji giving her fury attack, angry to hear Seo ji talk like that about her and Earth, said stepping forward.

Maya: and you only interfere with mine and my mommy .... Live sulking, and giving your hissy fit...

Kao: Maya!...

Kao pulls Maya closer to him, but Seo ji furious at hearing this from Maya tries to grab Maya tightly again, but furious Earth immediately grabs Seo ji's wrist, gets in the middle of her and Maya again, with Maya and Kao behind him, Earth screams with such anger.

Earth : STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER ... Earth points his index finger at Seo ji again, while Kao comes out from behind Earth and grabs Seo ji who is about to hit Earth, Earth pointing his finger and tries go to her... You don't lay a finger on my daughter, you heard me YOU CRAZY ...

Seo ji trying to hit Earth, trying to get close to him but Kao is grabbing her, preventing her from going to Earth, furious to hear Earth calling her crazy, screams with fury wanting to kill him at any cost.

Seo ji: SHUT YOUR  MOUTH  ...

Earth always trying to stay calm so he doesn't have to slap Seo ji in the face.

Earth : Are you telling me to shut up?!...

Seo ji: shut up you useless... Seo ji grabs the glass of water that was on the table in the middle of the bedroom and throws it in the face of Earth.... Now what?! Hmm! Are you going to shut up or do you want to feel the weight of my hand on your face...

Seo ji shows a hand in front of Earth, Kao widens his eyes when he sees what Seo ji has just done, always grabbing her to prevent something worse from happening. Earth when Seo ji threw the water in his face and listening to her say the last words, he stopped to focus his gaze on Seo ji, furious, slapped her very hard in the face, Seo ji feeling the slap so strong in her face, both body and face went to the side along with Kao, full of fury looked at Earth.

Seo ji: You bastard I'll break you to...

Earth gives her another slap as soon as she tries to go against him again, Earth points his index finger at her immediately as he slaps her, almost wanting to kill Seo ji.

Earth : LOOK HERE, I'll make you swallow everything you said about my daughter...

Scream loud and full of fury.

Seo ji: I WILL END YOU, YOU DARN...

Earth : COME I WILL DESTROY YOUR STUPID FACE, YOU CRAZY...

Seo ji immediately grabbed Earth's hair, Earth did the same, Earth slapped her again, Seo ji tried to slap he but he grabbed her hand, she came back grabbing Earth's hair, Kao grabbing and pulling Seo ji behind in the waist, doing everything to get Seo ji away from Earth, without wasting time he put himself in the middle of the two, grabbed Seo ji by the shoulders and pushed her out of the bedroom, she kept screaming and cursing Earth, Earth wouldn't stop yelling at her either, Piak walked away from the door just as Kao and Seoji were leaving.

The screams were so loud that they could be heard from the stairs and in the living room where the party is taking place. The guests hearing the fight started to leave, Fluke was worried about Earth, tried to go to him but Ohm grabbed him by the hands and said quickly.

Ohm: where are you going?! You better not go to them! You won't help much...

Fluke turns to him, still worried.

Fluke: but!...

Ohm: You better go home... I'll solve this later with p'Kao... Take our girls home while I take N'Thanapon and Khalan to their house...

Fluke on hearing this, he didn't like it much, he saw that Ohm is too close to Thanapon and his son, he saw that he is prioritizing Thanapon and his son more than he and the twins, but not wanting to fight or cause another riot, Fluke said looking a little sad and saying something that woke up Ohm a little.

Fluke : hmm! It's okay, since that's what you want, I don't have to intrude...

Fluke slowly pulls his hands, goes to the twins and he leave the party, Ohm looks at him, not liking what he just heard, but left it aside, he quickly went to thanapon and told him to wait a little outside the house that he will take him home, then quickly he goes up the stairs and into the bedroom, he found Earth circling around the bedroom, furious, he saw Maya crying when he saw Earth like this.

Ohm goes to Maya, bends down and puts one hand on her head and the other on her shoulder, he said as he tried to calm Maya's crying.

Ohm: Maya my love, don't cry... it's alright! calm down dear.

Maya wiping one eye with one hand, always crying.

Maya: no! It's not okay... Maya made Seo ji angry, she hit my mommy and my mommy hit her... Now my mommy and daddy won't be together... Daddy is mad at Maya and Mummy... He hates Mummy and Maya

Earth upon hearing this, calmed his anger and quickly went to her, worried to see his daughter crying and saying these words, he touched her face with a hand.

Earth : not my love!... don't say that! Your daddy will never hate you, he loves you so much... You have become his world, do you understand?! ... Earth hugs Maya... Your daddy will always love you, even if he doesn't love mommy after discovering the truth ..

Ohm to hear that, confused, looking at Earth.

Ohm: what truth are you talking p'Earth?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 838 27
This is the continuation of the fanfic kaoEarth 'that night', this tells the love story between Fluke natouch and ohm thitiwat, Ohm thitiwat very fam...
63.5K 2.8K 22
*COMPLETED* #Book II of FATED The Series# Earth Katsamonnat was a butler before his status changed to be Kao Noppakao's bond mate and fiance. After m...
214K 9.5K 35
*COMPLETED* #Book I of FATED The Series# Even though I'm from the Namwirote family line, it means nothing because of my omega status. I've been order...
9.4K 374 11
Marrying your boyfriend of two and a half years and being together forever... sounded perfect right? Earth and Mix had basically grown up together a...