Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

By girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... More

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
Sleep
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Stick n' poke

4.1K 183 246
By girls_are_gods

Y/n's p.o.v.

I get my stuff and sit back with Jirou and Yaoyorozu. Jirou tells me she wants the tattoo above her knee.

"Okay put you knee up." I get my needle.

Jirou places it up on Yaoyorozu's lap. I clean off the area then dip the needle in the ink. I look back to Jirou.

"Are you sure you want me to do this? I haven't done it on another person in a while."

"Yeah, I saw how yours turned out." She gestures at my forearm.

"Yes, but that's on myself."

"It'll be fine. C'mon let's do it before one of the pro heroes come in. You still need to do Kirishima and Bakugou, so let's get it done." She tries to rush me.

"Alright then, but I doubt that's the reason you're rushing me." I start to do the tattoo.

I look up to Jirou and Yaoyorozu.

"Y/n stop being a perv!" Jirou gets annoyed.

"I'm not. You two were the ones about to do it where everyone sleep. You two are the pervs."

"Just shut up." Jirou looks away.

Yaoyorozu stays silent about the whole situation, but is obviously embarrassed.

I probably shouldn't mention that one time I accidentally heard them do it. That's also when Toga...

I shake my head.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Yaoyorozu asks.

"Yea...yes." I look back to the stick n' poke.

I can't think about that right now. I'm doing the tattoo.

I clean of the excess ink of the first layer.

"Do you like it so far?" I check in with Jirou.

"Fuck yeah." She laughs at it.

I continue on with the tattoo as the couple talk with each other. Soon I start thinking of Toga again.

She did looked adorable tied to that chair last night. The rope restraining her...

I feel my face warming up.

No stop. Focus on the tattoo. How am I going to be thinking of Toga in that way while being next to Jirou and Yaoyorozu...ugh but Toga is so pretty. She looked really adorable being tied. Maybe if she had a gag she'll be cuter. Perhaps the other way around too. No! What the fuck I have to stop. At least for now.

I close my thighs tightly, and move around my chair.

I really do have to stop being a perv.

Finally after a while, and many thoughts, I finish up Jirou's stick and poke.

"There it's done." I step back.

"Woah, thanks dude." Jirou gets up from sitting.

"Is it good?" I ask.

"Yeah now when I want to piss some one off at school I can just show them this." She laughs.

"Kyoka! You aren't allowed to show off tattoos at school!" Yaoyorozu panics.

"Don't worry, my love, I'll cover it up somehow." Jirou gives her a kiss.

I miss Toga...I wonder what she's doing.

Toga's p.o.v.

"Twice! I wanted to kill him! Hmph." I cross my arms.

"He was cat calling you! I couldn't help it!" Buba gestures at the dead guy's body.

We stand in an alleyway behind a club, waiting for Dabi to come out.

"I know, and I appreciate the thought, but I still want to stab someone." I frown.

"I'm sorry..." Buba gets close behind me, "How about I get a cooler from inside, and you get the organs and we can sell them to make money? That way you can buy some stuff."

I gasp, "Yes!! Hurry go get it! Before this dickhead's organs are no good!"

"Okay, okay!" Buba runs inside the back door of the club.

The owner is one of Shiggy's connections so we're allowed to go here. Although to the public this is just a normal "exclusive" club. Only villains and high class criminals are allowed. Sometimes on the occasion heroes, and civilians are too, but only to keep the cover. The regulars are warned before they allow heroes in, so they don't come that day, or night.

I walk over to dead guy, and stab him open to see his guts, "This is less fun then killing endeavor."

I break the rib cage.

Oh I should be careful to not puncture his lungs.

I start getting my hands stained with his blood. I sigh.

I wonder how my darling is doing.

Buba comes running out with large coolers, "Here they are!"

"Ooh yay." I start to open the guy up more, and carefully take out his rib cage.

I place it to the side to me as the guy continues to make a bloody mess.

So much blood. How pretty! I bet my dark angel would love this.

Buba, and I carefully place this guy's organs into the coolers. I take out the heart an admire it.

"This look so nice to bite." I say out loud.

Buba takes it out of my hands, "Not if you want that money. BITE IT! No don't!"

He places it into the cooler.

"Hmph. No fair."

I bet my darling's heart would be so nice to bite. The blood gushing out of it. She'd be so cute.

"Fuck you." Dabi walks out talking to, what I can guess, is his ex.

He sees Buba, and I on the ground placing the guy's organs into the cooler. Buba and I freeze awkwardly.

Dabi sighs, "Move."

He raises his sleeves more up before he helps Buba and I.

"Um, so how'd it go?" I ask.

"Still the same."

"Sorry bud." Buba rests his arm on Dabi's shoulder.

He's careful to not stain him. Dabi pushes Twice's arm off of him.

He shakes his head, "It's fine. I don't know what I expected."

Short after we finish, or so we thought.

"Do we leave his brain alone?" Dabi asks.

"Mm..." I get up to get close to his head, "Nope!"

I grab my knife and hold onto the guy's hair then cut his slit throat, that Buba made, even more deep. I place one foot onto the guy's shoulder and pull his head off the bone. I throw it into the cooler.

We have the bone saw back at the hide out, so we'll take it out there.

"Okay we can go now!" I say excited.

"What about the body?" Buba asks.

"Let the owner handle it." I say as I skip back to the hide out.

The guys follow and we arrive back to the hide out. Dabi hands me the other coolers then heads to his room.

Poor guy. He can be a complete asshole, but I know he can get hurt too.

"Should we check on him?" Buba asks as he takes off his mask.

"No, give him some time to be with himself. He needs it." I look to the direction of his room.

"Where have you idiots been?" Shiggy asks coming into the room with one of his hands in his own hand.

"We went with Dabi." I nod to Dabi's room.

"Oh." Shiggy understands.

He's kinda part of why Dabi is upset. He goes off to the bar. Buba and I put the organs in our back freezer. The hideout is more then just a bar, and where we live. There's rooms that not even y/n has been in. Mostly because they're under ground that way on the outside it looks like just an abandoned old building with a bar next to it. Lucky not many people have gone in. The ones to come in are Shiggy's connections. Buba and I place the coolers into the freezer then lock it. We walk back as we head to my room. I see Buba put on his mask again, but this time with out his villain suit. I lay back to my bed. Buba sits on the floor.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I ask as I hang upside down my bed.

"Oh! We can continue finishing up your room." Buba says tapping is feet together.

"Hm yeah we can do that." I get up from my bed, "But what else can we do?"

"The ceiling!"

"The ceiling?" I look up, "What do we do with it?"

"Glow in the dark blood!" Buba seems to have had that idea for a while.

I think him hanging out with me has made him take in interest in what I like.

"Ooh yesss!!!" I grow a wide smile on my face.

I go to my drawers and take out some little bottles of blood samples with labels.

"Hm but which one should we make glow in the dark?" I wonder.

Buba looks over my shoulder, "Hm what about this one? The blood of the couple you killed under that one bridge."

"Ooh yes! It'll be romantic! Just like their deaths! They died together, and now will be together forever!" My face blushes at the memory of it.

I walk into my walk-in closet, filled with blood bags, and look for the number the couple are. I look at the bottle sample to see their number. After grabbing their blood bags, I take a sip of my sweetheart's blood bag.

I miss her so much.

"Hey Buba, how are we going to make the blood glow?" I ask him.

Buba turns around with red bottles in both of his hands, "Glow in the dark paint! We'll put a thin layer of it over the blood."

"Ooh yay!" I run over to him.

Y/n's p.o.v.

After finishing up with Jirou I walked over to Bakugou and Kirishima. We had to go inside in the guy's room. Since I'm not allowed to be in here Mina and Hagakure were at the door to make sure the teachers didn't come in to check.

I sigh, "Okay what did you two want again?"

"A grenade!" Kirishima enthusiastically answers.

Bakugou grunts, "I don't know. A mountain or a rock."

I look to him, "Why don't I just do Kirishima's first that way you can figure yours out first, yeah?"

"Yeah sure. I don't care." Bakugou grabs his water bottle and gets up.

"Can you draw the design or do I need a dead person to do it?" I ask Kirishima.

"I'm not good at drawing tattoos, so yeah. Bring on the dead person!" Kirishima lifts his arm as he balls his fist.

I bring up the tattoo designer. They sit next to me.

"So how does this work?" Kirishima smiles at the dead designer.

"Just tell me how you want the tattoo. They'll do the rest, but just so you know the stencil is cheaply made since it's not a professional tattoo." I warn him.

"As long as it's safe I don't mind!" Kirishima laughs.

"Okay then."

Kirishima discusses the design for his tattoo with me and where he wants it, his ring finger if it's able to fit. If not he wants it on his forearm.

"Are you sure you'll be able to do this with just a needle?" Kirishima questions me.

"Well I can always use my tattoo gun I made." I point back to my bag.

"You have a tattoo gun!?"

"Yeah. I just said that."

"Why the hell do you have it with you?" Bakugou asks from the other side of the room, laying down on his sleeping bag.

"I get bored."

We wait for the stencil to be made, but after a while Mina comes in the room leaving Hagakure outside by herself.

She whines, "Are you two almost done. It's getting kinda boring just waiting out there. You're lucky Hagakure decided to wait outside while I'm in here."

"The stencil is still being made." I inform her.

"Still!?" Mina throws her head back.

I start getting bored too, "Fine, how about we leave? You all don't have to wait. I'll get the dead in the girls room and we can wait until it's done."

"Yes!" Mina blurts out.

"I don't mind." Kirishima smiles.

"Okay I'll get them out of here." I make the dead designer disappear, and leave the guy's room.

I get back to the girls room, and see it's empty. I bring back the tattoo designer, and give the stencil back to them. Everyone is outside. I look out the window we have only being able to see in the direction of the picnic tables. I sigh as I sit back down, I look at the stick n' poke, a knife. I take out my phone to text Toga.

Y/n
Hey Himiko

A few seconds later Toga responds.

Toga
Hii love :)
what's going on?

Y/n
Just miss you

Toga
Aw already?

Y/n
Yes but I'm stuck here with the others
Well the others are outside but yk what I mean

Toga
I'm sorry sweetheart do you want to come over? I have a surprise for you :)

I look over to the dead designer then back to my phone.

I can still control them from far away, so why not?

Y/n
Yeah okay but I'm not by the old camp

Toga
That's okay just get the coordinates and Kurogiri will bring you here

I do as she says, and send her the coordinates of where I'm at exactly. After a bit a warp gate appears, and I make sure no one comes as I enter the gate. Once I cross over I appear in front of a door I haven't seen before. I walk out the gate, and it closes behind me. I finally see Toga, but beside her it's Kurogiri.

"There's your girlfriend Toga now next time please knock." Kurogiri puts his hand to what I guess is his forehead.

"Oops, yeah sorry about that...thank you though!" Toga giggles as she's already wrapped around my arm.

She looks at me and smiles.

She's so fucking adorable. I can just hold her tight until she stops breathing maybe even pass that...that might be too much, but she's so cute!

I smile at her, and give her a kiss. We continue to kiss until we get interrupted.

"I'm just going to leave..." Kurogiri goes into what I assume is his room.

Toga, and I forgot he was even there.

Kurogiri opens his door again, "And Y/n," he pauses for a bit, "I needed to go over your part in the plan later, but whenever you have time, okay?"

I nod to him, "Yes okay."

He closes his door again.

Weird. I thought Shigaraki would be the one who would discuss the plan with me.

I don't think much of it after. Toga leads me to her room which makes me notice the hide out is so much bigger than it seems. Finally outside Toga's room we stop.

"Okay are you ready?" Toga keeps giggling.

She's so adorable.

"Yes." I smile to her.

She opens her door, "Ta-da!"

She has a huge grin on her face as I see the ceiling, and walls. It's covered in blood. A smile grows on my face as I walk in her room. And prints on the ceiling, and blood on the top edges of the walls as if the blood were coming out of them.

"This is so cool." I keep looking around.

"Wait, wait, wait, it gets better!" She turns the lights off.

The room gets dark except for the glow of the blood.

"Woah. Wait then is it not blood?" I ask.

"No it is, but Buba and I put glow in the dark paint on top of the blood, so it can glow and still be blood!" She looks very proud of herself, and what she made.

"You're so cute Himiko."

"Y/n you can barely see."

"My eyes are used to the dark. I can still see pretty well." I give her a kiss as I put my hand on her waist.

She grabs my neck. I notice her locking the door. Once she does she turns the lights on then she puts her other hand on my waist. With the way we're positioned I get tired of standing, but I don't want to stop kissing Himiko. I start leading us to her bed. She giggles between kisses, and I smile at hearing them. I get her to lay down, and I get back up from kissing her to look at her.

She's so adorable, and perfect.

I smile at her.

"Are you admiring me?" She giggles.

"Of course." I smile as look down her body, and noticed that I'm sitting on her hips.

The realization makes me red, and Himiko notices.

"Red looks so cute on you!" She props up her elbows.

"Shut up." I give her a kiss as I smile.

"I bet you look even cuter like this." She she pokes my side.

It makes me giggle for second and I jerk away from it.

"Himiko." I smile.

"What??" She to tries to act oblivious.

"I'll do it to you worse." I start to get her back and she starts to laugh.

Himiko pleads for me to stop, "Okay! Okay!", She laughs, "I'm sorry! Stop! Stop!"

I stop after a bit, "You look so cute laughing."

I can't stop smiling because of her.

She makes me so happy.

"Yeah well so do you!" Toga attempts to tickle me.

I manage to grab her wrists, and put them, palm up, on the bed to put my knees on top of them to make her unable to get away. I laugh.

"Hey! Why are you laughing at me!" She says in a grumpy tone.

"I'm not! You're just so adorable!" I hold the side of her face and kiss her.

"Hmph."

"Aww!" I give Himiko kisses all over her face.

"...I love you." Himiko tells me.

"I love you too." I give her a kiss as I put my hand on top of her chest.

Midoriya's p.o.v.

After a bit Endeavor's realistic ghost disappears, and everyone talks with eachother except for Shoto who has left inside.

Ochako walks to me, "Told you."

I look up at her standing in front of me, "About what?"

I move to the side more to make room for Uraraka to sit down next to me.

"I told you, Todoroki wouldn't mean it when he'd apologize to L/n."

I stay quiet for a while. Todoroki has become a different person from when we first started dating. At first I thought it was because of his childhood situation that made him overprotective, but now I don't even know.

He said he felt guilty, and that's why he's been like that towards y/n, but he hurt her more than once. Was he lying to me from the beginning? Was he always like this?

Uraraka snaps me out from my thoughts, "Hey Izuku, are you okay? What are you thinking about?"

"Um, nothing much."

"You can tell me. Is it about y/n and Shoto?"

"No...just thinking of the tattoo, you know." I nervously laugh as I lie to her.

Uraraka gets closer to me as she puts her hand on my back, and the other on my thigh, "I know you're lying Deku," She looks inside by where Todoroki went, "But if you ever want to talk about it I'm here." She smiles as she gets up and walks to Asui.

I suppose she's a great listener. Even Kirishima goes to her for advice at times, sometimes the girls as well, and she's seems to be interested in everything. She always wants to know more about people. Maybe it won't be a bad idea to finally open up to her? No, but what if she tells others. I can't let what's happening out, and I can't let All might know either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.7K 30
"Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in...
8.5K 200 17
Himiko Toga, a high school girl was walking home but then she stop at a mystery library. She borrowed a manga and as she keep on reading, she noticed...
58.5K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
10.8K 354 15
(Y/n) (l/n) is a student at U.A high, looking forward to becoming a hero. They had always had a simple life with a loving family, little do they know...