š„ššŒšˆš“š˜ | šŸšŸ–+

By Lovergirll217

"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my nake... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

Author's Note

146K 1.1K 353
By Lovergirll217

Thank you all so much for clicking and reading!

If you're a returning reader of mine, hello, my love! And if you're new, welcome. I'm Lola. I enjoy fantasizing about the life I'll never have, Phoebe Tonkin, and Victoria Pedretti.

And if you're here from TikTok, I expect comments on every chapter because you guys gave me the motivation I didn't know I needed.

If you post content of my book, please use the hashtag "EnmityWattpad" so I can see! Xoxo

Love Romano is Italian, Cuban, and African American (we love representation here), and Lorenzo Castillo is Korean and Italian. There isn't much POC representation on Wattpad, so I thought I'd add to the small bunch.

Also, comment and vote! It helps my work get recognized and plus your guys' comments make my day :)

-

Enmity is a slow-burn! Love is timid with Enzo at times, so just bare with me. She's still recovering from the pain he inflicted on her from years ago. She still hates him. Hence "Enmity."

This is a Mafia book! Enzo Castillo is a Korean Mafia leader. Violence plays a part part in his pov, so please read at your own risk. I've never written something as graphic as this, so please take this as your big warning. Though this book is mostly about romance, the majority of Lorenzo's pov will be gory.

I made an Instagram for Lorenzo, (@/enzo_castillo3). His posts will align with the storyline. Follow if you'd like. Xo

-

Content Warning:

Explicit language/scenes, mentions of past abuse, dirty talk, orgasm denial, overstimulation, degradation, praising, choking, face fucking, edging, CNC, breeding kink, knife kink, impact play, raw sex/without a condom, and most importantly, CONSENT

There will be warnings for mature scenes/trigger warnings for mentions of abuse at the beginning of each chapter so you guys know what to expect.

If you are uncomfortable with any of those things, please exit now. This book is not for you.

-

COPYRIGHTS

Enmity © Lovergirll217 2021
All Rights Reserved

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the authors imagination or used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is coincidental.

*I do not own this cover photo nor the picture collages*

Also: Please do not steal my work. I've worked so hard on being motivated to continue writing and making sure my readers enjoy this story.

I would also like to take the time to say thank you for giving this book a read! You guys genuinely mean so much to me, you little freaks. If you'd ever like to message me about anything, please feel free to do so. I'm a sweetheart.

You can reach me on my tiktok; lovergirll217

Now enough rambling, enjoy yourself and prepare for this emotional roller coaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 12.8K 46
18+ "Antonio"I gasped as he gripped my throat harder making me moan.He backed me into the walls and started to slowly lean in a claimed my lips in a...
594K 9.9K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
371K 9.1K 61
(My other books are better) šŸ˜­) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
113K 4.8K 54
BOOK 3 in THE ROMANO SERIES Can be read as a standalone BUT I would advise you to read book I and 2 first to get to know and understand not only the...