The One Who Came

By BitchyCookies

Alpha Ivan Black is tired of waiting for his mate. He has spent 8 long years in the midst of loneliness which... More

Introduction
Chapters in order
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 20

2.1K 83 2
By BitchyCookies

Narrator's POV

"So, how did it go with dad?" Karter said, referring to the problem Ivan had with Alpha Lucas. "I'm guessing it went well, you were having a good time with him." He was sitting in front of the dresser, drying his hair. 

The Omega mindlessly curled his fingers around the silver hair pulled it slightly. The light from the room was reflecting on his hair, making them shiny and glowy. His hair doesn't appear to be that noticeable and sometimes he even forgets the change. His silver eye was hard to ignore. Altogether, these changes certainly made him look significantly different.

"It went great, he knows me too well so he didn't take it to heart." Ivan said from behind with a towel wrapped around his waist. "You had a good time with them?" He asked and came forward to kiss him now fluffy hair.

"They are so lovely, I almost didn't want to leave." The Omega said and got up to get Ivan's clothes. He got shorts and a tank top, nothing too fancy because they well going to sleep and Ivan didn't wear much to bed.

"Thanks." The Alpha muttered and quickly wore the clothing articles. "We are going to a meeting tomorrow." He informed the boy. 

"Oh.. with whom?" Karter walked toward the sitting area in their room and turned on the television. 

"With the Elders, some doctor, and my parents." Ivan replied and came back, fully clothed. "It's going to be a long meeting, just a warning." He planted himself beside Karter and took him in his arms.

"Okay..." Karter snuggled in his mate and placed his head on Ivan's chest. 

"Hang around with papa after that, you can talk to him about the Luna stuff and then, if you want to, you can visit me at the office." Ivan softly said.

"Okay." Karter replied which was followed by a yawn. Ivan smiled and ran his fingers in Karter's long hair, feeling the other relax, and soon the Omega was asleep. 

-----------

"Good morning." Ivan said as the pair walked into the filled meeting room. This time, there was an empty seat beside his own for Karter. All of the doctors, Alex, and Killian stood from their seats in their presence. Like a gentleman, Ivan pulled the chair for Karter and nodded to the others to sit. "Thank you for coming." Ivan sat with his hands clasped and glanced at everyone in the room. 

"First and foremost, we will discuss Karter's health." The doctors sat straight at the comment. "His body becomes really weak and he coughs blood after his body loses control." He explained. "The next whole week, I want you to assess his body and find out what's wrong and how to fix it." Ivan's face was stoic and his voice oozed dominance as he spoke to the group. A Beta doctor among them noted everything he said about their job. "Please fix an appointment for tomorrow- Is tomorrow okay?" Ivan's eyes went to Karter and the boy nodded instantly. "An appointment for tomorrow and a standby team close to the mansion. I think we'll get to more about the situation when- when the Godly wolve takes control." Ivan said. "That's it for the doctor, thank you for coming." He nodded to them and in no time they left the room. 

"Report." Ivan demanded and Alex slightly sprung up in his seat and opened the file in front of him. Ivan had noticed that he looked distracted and his eyes were unfocused on the table. The big Alpha thought that behavior was foreign for Alex. Now that he recalls, Alex has been weird since his mating ceremony. He would only call to ask him about pack management and wouldn't engage in longer conversations. 

"There were 10 rogues spotted around the border in the last 5 days. Only one attack on two patrol wolves. The rogue was taken down immediately, no casualties." Alex said, his eyes concentrated on the paper and his posture, skittish. "A few other rogues appeared to feral but they stayed away from the border so no contact." He turned the page. "Um, I got hold of neighbor packs to get any information about 'the event'. So far, no other similar incident had happened that day or any day for that matter. In total, I and Killian called 7 packs and Killian visited 5. The names and other information is written here." Ivan nodded, reminding himself to read the data later. 

While everyone was nodding to the details, Karter was looking at everything in amusement. The atmosphere was so serious but he understood the report since Kayne was also a patrol wolf. The Omega smiled secretly at Ivan's demeanor. The last few days he spent with him, he was nothing but sweet, soft, and caring so seeing him so serious was foreign but nostalgic. 

"After we called them about the incident, some of the bigger packs requested meetings." Killian contributed. "In total there were 13 packs and 4 of them were in 'the list'." Everyone's attention went to Killian as he disclosed the information. In 'the list' were the 10 strongest packs in the world. Last year, their pack was close to making in 'the list' but they missed it by a little. 

"So the news spread quickly and they believed it." Ivan's grandfather commented.

"We actually got an invitation from The Council." Almost everyone gasps at the statement. Ivan looked sent back and his face showed it. Killian and Alex sat back in their chair and smirked at the reaction. They had received the invitation the day after the ceremony and their response was similar. Both wolves came so close to blurting it to their Alphas but they knew better.

The Council was an authority that oversaw every pack. They make laws, vital decisions and keep in check in every pack. Everyone went quiet in the room and all went in deep thinking, taking in the shock.

"Here's the invitation." Alexander handed Ivan an opened cream-colored envelope. The latter opened in and pushed his chair closer to Karter so they could both read it together. 

"We, The Council invite the Alpha and the Luna of the Black Stone pack to the headquarters. This is due to the recent events in your pack and The Council requests a formal meeting to clear some allegations and misunderstood events. The meeting shall take place on the 5th of August." Ivan read it out loud.

"It sounds more like an inquiry than an invitation." Ivan said as he pushed it towards his father. Lucas skimmed it and nodded in agreement.

"It's up to you if you want to go." Ivan sighed and looked lost in his thoughts. 

"Anything else?" He asked Alex and Killian. 

"Um... I got in contact with some historical researcher for more information about the incident but nothing came up." Alex said closed the file. "That's it." He slid the file to Ivan.

"Okay." Ivan stayed quiet for a minute and finally looked up. 

"About the meetings with other packs.... yeah we should reject those." Everyone's head snapped to Ivan's in surprise. Lucas chuckled and shook his head. 

"It's always a surprise how much we think alike." Lucas nodded towards him knowingly.

"And why is that? There are packs from the list." William said with disbelief. Everyone was confused by the decision and some even looked like they disagreed with the conclusion. Killian and Alex looked the most upset. 

"Nothing will come out of those meetings since we have nothing to say. Uncertainty won't look good from our pack." Ivan answered.

"But if we reject everyone they'll think we are hiding something which is also not good for the pack." Killian said and some heads nodded.

"If we are rejecting the invitation we should at least hold a few meetings with packs from the list." An Elder commented and William nodded in agreement. 

"If we reject everything, we will appear to be suspicious." William said.

"And some packs will challenge you." Lucas stated and looked at Ivan with a hint of concern. Karter frowned at the statement and his heart was filled with worry.

"Oooo yes!" Alex shook with excitement. "It's been ages since someone challenged us." Karter noticed Alex's hands were shaking and that's how much he was thrilled by the idea. The Omega was dying from worry about his mate and Alex was cheering at the possibility. Karter glared at him and turned his gaze to Ivan who was smiling at his Beta.

"Alex usually accepts the challenges for me." Ivan declared when he saw Karter's displeased expressions.

"Yeah because there hasn't been one Alpha who was up to your standard." Alex scoffed and the mood lightened immensely.

"You know there were a few." Ivan elbowed him and looked at him smugly. 

"So what should we do?" Killian asked.

"Dad?" Ivan was honestly confused and he knew that everyone should contribute to the decision.

"You should put a hold on the meeting with The Council, send them a letter to postpone it." Lucas said and the Elder hummed and nodded in agreement. 

"I'm confused." Killian commented which brought the attention of everyone. "Why are we not going to the headquarters? Maybe they can help, they have the resources and the authorities." 

"They can turn the situation of on us, son." Lucas answered. "They might treat our pack harshly to get the information out or in the worst-case scenario, they can use Karter as a lab rat." Karter stilled at the remark. His eyes went wide as he looked at his mate with worry. Ivan looked concerned but not surprised, which indicated that he considered the possibility. "This is an unexplainable situation so we shouldn't disclose anything until we get the answers."  

The Alpha placed his hand on Karter's in assurance. "I won't let anything bad happen to you." He whispered but Karter knew many ears picked it up. "If we don't go there to confirm their suspicions, they can't do anything to us." Everyone understood the reason but Alex and Killian still looked unsettled. Their pack has never gotten an invitation to the headquarters so both wolves were excited about that 'achievement.

"About the meetings..."

"I'm thinking of..." Ivan lost his words. "A press conference?" Ivan finally said. "We should be honest about the situation but say that we are getting close to comprehending it. Maybe, visit a friendly pack from the list to erase some suspicions." Ivan said but his voice was hesitant. "I'm not that sure though..." He trailed off, massaging his temple with one hand. Karter squeezed his other hand as he could sense that the matter was complicated. 

"We don't have to make the decisions now, take a few days to think it through." Lilly, an Elder said and Lucas verbally agreed. 

"But I like the idea of a press conference. We can disclose whatever we want, without questions, and it can buy us some time to figure out other problems." Lucas expressed.

"That's a good idea." Another Elder said. "But I still think that you should take some time to think it through." She added.

"We'll do that, Patricia." Ivan confirmed and turned to Alex. "Assign ten more wolves for patrol just as a precaution. There were way too many rogue attacks than expected. I don't want any members to get harmed in a time like this." Alex nodded and jotted down the detail like he was doing since the whole meeting. "I think we are done for today?" Ivan said and stood up which made everyone else stand as well. "Thank you for coming." Ivan went to Lilly's side and helped her to get up from her seat. He kissed her hand and greeted the rest of the Elder until they left. 

"I'll be with dad, Alex, and Killian for some time to discuss the situation further." He said as he walked toward his Omega parent. "Papa, take care of Karter for the day, get him acquainted with the Luna duties, please." Ivan kissed his papa on his head and helped Karter up. "Take Jonathan and Quint anywhere you go, and I don't want to hear any complaints." He quickly added when his papa opened his mouth to argue. 

"I can protect the both of us." Ivan realized his papa was genuinely offended.

"I know you can but the situation is unforeseeable and I don't want to take any risk anything." Ivan knew his father would try to change his mind on that because he inherited the stubbornness from his Omega parent. He also knew that his father won't deny it completely because of Karter being his mate and his responsibility. 

Karter hasn't said anything for some time so Ivan put all of his attention on him. He looked dazed and overwhelmed which was predictable. "You won't notice them at all." Ivan cupped Karter's cheeks and assured but the other look trouble-free of the decision so he nodded his head with a smile. He kissed Karter on both of his cheeks and they left the meeting room together. He got Karter and his papa in the elevator and waved at them as the door was closing.

"Let's get to work." 

-----------

"What do you think the duty of a Luna is, Karter?" William asked the boy as they stepped out of the elevator to the floor below the meeting room. 

"Well, according to what was taught to us in the school, the Luna's duty consists of what their Alpha assign them. For example, taking care of patrol affairs, the Omegas in the pack and sometimes be consultants for the pack which is quite rare, they say." Karter answered honestly. 

"You are mostly right." He said as they walked to the huge room with glass walls. People working in the cubicles raised to their feet and bowed at the two. Karter's posture stilled as he nervously looked around. "You are wrong at the 'whatever their Alpha assignment them'." William smiled at the wolves and occasionally greeting them. Karter followed the older and hesitantly showed the excited wolves his timid smile. William pushed open the glass door and entered along with the shy boy. "It's whatever the Luna want to do." Kater's eyes roamed around the room with curious eyes. It was a normal office room with a beautiful table in the middle and book sleeves filled with ... well books and files. 

"So what am I suppose to do?" Karter asked as he watched his father-in-law pick up a few files.

"Whatever you want, honey." William gently said. "When I became the Luna, I mostly helped Lucas as a consultant. I was blessed with problem-solving skills and looking out of the box." The ex Luna said as he walked behind Karter and pushed him to sit on the chair. "You, on the other hand, can do whatever you want. Take care of Omega affairs, patrols wolves, manage relief organizations." Karter looked up from his seat as his stomach crunched in nervousness. 

"We'll meet the people you'll be working with for the whole week." William leaned on the table beside the younger Omega. "We'll do all sorts of stuff so it will help you get the full experience." He smiled reassuringly at him. "You'll do great." William kissed Karter's head and picked a few files. "Let's go." He opened the door and Karter followed his lead. "Here you go, Jacklyn. Arrange a meet-up with Jill for tomorrow." He gave one file to a Beta girl and the other to a small Omega.

"Jill takes care of the refugees. We got ten wolves who fled their packs for many different reasons last month and she's doing background checks on them." William explained. "Tomorrow we'll meet up with her to discuss how many we can help." Karter nodded and introduced every employee working in the office. 

----------

Karter sighed as he took off his shoes on his way to Ivan's office. The boy regretted wearing shoes with small heels since all they did was walk around the office and meet a bunch of people for his job. With shoes in one hand and files in the other, the Omega struggled to open the door of Ivan's home office. He was met with Ivan smiling face as he parted the door, which subconsciously made him crack a smile. 

"I'm home." Karter said. Ivan stood up from his seats he took off his glasses and placed them on the table. "You probably heard me." 

"Welcome home." Ivan took the stuff from his hands and put them on the nearest chair before scooping Karter's body. He slammed his lips on his mate's and they engaged in a tired, passionate kiss. Ivan's hand splayed over Karter's body as the numbing pain from the separation faded by the calming touch. "I missed you." He mutters on Karter's lips, still not letting go of the hold on his mate.

"Missed you too." Karter placed his head on Ivan's heart as he closed his eyes to the soothing thumbing.

"You look tired." Ivan commented as he took in the weak body of his mate. 

"Papa worked me all day." He mumbled while losing himself in Ivan's strong scent. 

"You'll get used to it." Ivan snuggled deep in Karter's hair and squeezed his small body. "Have you had dinner yet." He asked. The last time he contacted the boy was two hours ago when Karter and William were checking on the patrol management.

"Yeah." Karter slowly said and looked up guiltily. "We had a dinner meeting with José." 

"Maybe you can tell me those things next time." Ivan raised his eyebrow but he didn't look mad.

"Yeah, sorry." Karter understood that they were mated now and communication is a vital part of their relationship. 

"José manages the trading between packs, doesn't he?" Ivan lifted the barefoot Omega and exited his office. "What was the meeting about?" He said when Karter nodded yes to his question.

"About the suppressants for Omegas in heat." Karter answered. "Apparently, the Crystal Blood Pack developed a new type of suppressant for Omegas which is way more effective and doesn't have many side effects." He further explained with his eyes closed and his head placed comfortably on Ivan's shoulder. "It looked promising. Papa wants me to make a report on it in two weeks for you to see and decided what to do about it." He mumbled tiredly. "José said we can ge-"

"You can mention all of it in your report." Ivan cut his mate off when his voice started to slur a bit. "Let's not talk about work when we are home." Ivan proposed as he opened the door of their room.

"You started it." Karter said in a quiet voice which Ivan barely missed.

Ivan threw the boy on their bed as a punishment for his smart mouth and walked towards their closet room. Karter remained in the same position on the bed when Ivan came back with their clothes. 

"Get up, sleepyhead. You can sleep after you take a bath." Ivan said as he placed his body on top of Karter's and kissed his pouty lips.

"Goddess, you are such a mother." 

-------

"You don't have to sit with me, love." Ivan said as he took his seat at the dining table after his mate helped him put the food Sophia prepared for them.

"I want to." Karter said with a yawn which made Ivan raise an eyebrow at him with doubt. "I swear I do." Karter kissed Ivan's head and took a seat beside him. "Tell me how your day went." He said and placed his face on his hand. Ivan shook his head and dig in the meatballs and spaghetti. 

"Normal, talked a lot about the things we discussed in the meeting. Pops is going to talk to his close friends for advice." Ivan said, his face looked uneasy.

"You don't want him to?" Karter asked as he noticed the twitch on his face.

"I think it's a great idea and it can be very beneficial." He said and took a big bite of the food.

"But...?" 

"But I don't want him to." He said, emphasizing the 'him'. "He has already done so much for the pack and now this is the time for them to rest." The wolf explained.

"I think he wants to help, Vania." Karter said. "We need all the help we can get." 

"Yeah, I know but still, I wanted them to completely retire after I found you." He said and Karter's face fell.

"My issue is unfavorable for many." He bitterly chuckled.

"Hey, I didn't mean it like that." Ivan said with panic in his voice. 

"I know, but it still sucks to be the cause of such big mystery and change." Karter said in a small and dejected voice.

"It is not your fault." Ivan pressed. "If you get all the needed answers, the change won't be a bad one." He said in a convincing tone."

"Hmm." Karter placed his hand on top of Ivan's and brought it up to kiss the back of it.

"Well, we were talking about heats before..." Ivan tried to shift the conversation. "When is your heat coming?" 

Karter's face formed a light blush and his head turned low. "In a month." He tried to it a normal voice. Omegas experience heat twice a year, every six months. For some Omegas, the dates can be predictable. In Karter's case, he gets his heat in March and September. 

While in heat, Omegas are the most fertile and have a 90 percent chance of getting pregnant without suppressant, if shared with someone else. With suppressants, they have a 5-10 percent chance of conceiving pups.

"Will we be taking the suppressants?" Karter asked as his hands fiddled.

"We'll see, love. Many things can change in a month." Ivan said as he wiped his mouth with the napkin.

Karter couldn't help but imagine his first heat with Ivan. He is a mess in heats, just like any other Omega but the other partner loves it. He couldn't wait for Ivan to take care of him and drop his load in him repeatedly. Subconsciously, Karter took his lower lip between his teeth and released alluring pheromones in the air. Ivan's nose picked up the delicious scent and smirked when he looked at Karter's red face. 

All the while that Karter was lost in his thoughts about his heat, Ivan cleaned the table and brought all of the dirty dishes into the kitchen. Karter's mind was filled with explicit images of himself and his mate. He wondered if they'll do it without suppressants if the situation calms down. He wants to hold his and Ivan's pup in his arms and it unconditionally. How beautiful the combination will be. What color would be his pup's fur or what rank will it be? It's cliche to say this but never mind the rank, sex, gender, he will love his pup no matter what.

"What are you dreaming about?" Ivan whispered in his ear after watching with an amused expression for a while. Karter flinched slightly at the sudden voice and shook his head to get himself out of the daze. "Should we take care of that?" Ivan said with one hand on the table and the other rested on Karter's chair. Both of their eyes went to the prominent bulge on Karter's crouch as the latter was covered in a dark blush immediately. 

"I-I" The boy stuttered as his hands instantly tried to cover it with the huge hoodie he was wearing.

Ivan chuckled fondly and lowered himself to stuck his arms under Karter's legs to carry the boy. Karter squeaked but latched himself against his mate. "I love it when you carry me." Karter shyly muttered Ivan's neck.

"Oh, I haven't noticed." Ivan teasingly said and started walking.

-----

"Oh Goddess." Karter moaned out loud when Ivan bit hard on his nipple, leaving deep red bite marks around it. So far, Karter's body was slicked with sweat and layered by red bruises all over his body.

The Alpha first praised his body by paying close attention to his mate mark, making the boy come untouched just by sucking on it. Then he left blazing red marks all over his neck to his chest. Ivan's mouth traveled down to his soft belly as his tongue sucked some more hickeys.

Ivan sat back and took in Karter's lustful figure. The boy was panting harshly and looking at him with half lid eyes. A sweet scent was coming off the Omega which made the Alpha inside him growl lewdly. 

Ivan gripped Karter his legs and started to place a trail of kisses from his ankle to the back of his knees. He took the flesh of his calf in his teeth and bit hard on it, hearing his mate hiccup in surprise. His mouth trailed clothes to his inner thigh which received the same treatment. Ivan could feel Karter trembled under his ministrations and a part of him felt bad for dragging his orgasm. However, the other part of him - the animalist horny one- wants to bring his boy to the edge make him come hard. 

The Alpha locked their eyes and slowly leaned down until his mouth was close to his weeping cock. With a smirk, Ivan popped the organ in his mouth and sucked hard on the head. Karter's slurred speech hit his ear and the man couldn't help but be proud of his work. 

His fingers lightly caressed the skin of his left tighs before he hunched Karter's body up for better access to his leaking hole. His hand which was not busy with Karter's cock, went straight to his taint. His thumb circled the slicked area before he pushed it inside. Karter shuddered above and pushed forward to take more of it. 

Ivan slurped on the cock, swirling his tongue on the sensitive head as he pushed in his thick middle finger inside Karter. His Omega sighed and relaxed his body. "More." He muttered and Ivan pushed in a second finger inside easily with the help of the nonstop leaking slick. 

In no time, the Alpha was fingering the body with three of his fingers and managed to force in his pinky finger for better measures. "I swear to Goddess, Ivan." Karter took and deep breath and said. "Get inside of me." Ivan had felt his frustrations from the start but he thinks his boy was on the verge of losing himself. 

"Okay, okay." He pulled his fingers out to be blessed by the view of Karter's gaping hole which released more slick. With a gulf and a shudder of pleasure, Ivan coated his angry red cock with the natural lube. He guided it until it was resting on Karter's hole before shoving it inside slowly. Both wolves sighed at the reliving feeling. Ivan leaned down to engage Karter in a passionate kiss while one of his hands brushed the mate mark. 

Inch by Inch, Ivan managed to plant himself inside the hot haven. "So fucking good." Ivan tightly said. He dragged himself out carefully and felt Karter quaver. Ivan placed his mouth on his mark sitting beautifully on Karter's skin which made his wolf howl happily. While he sucked hungrily on his skin, the Alpha took his time while moving his hips. As he felt that Karter was ready for him, Ivan gave him a hard thrust in particular. 

The Omega's breath got caught in his throat as his whole body jerked. "Goddess." He muttered. Karter dug his nail in Ivan's back and pulled him closers while lewd moans were escaping his mouth. As Ivan's thrusts became fast and consistent, Karter let out quite uhs as his eyes rolled back at the burning sensations in his lower half. 

Ivan felt his mate get closer to his climax so he tore himself away from sucking the mating mark and sat back on his knees. His hands went to Karter's leg and he pulled it up so it was resting on his won shoulder. With a tight grip on that leg, Ivan sought him no mercy as he started to move his hips faster and harder. 

The sound of skin slapping was loud in the room as well as the blaring growls and the soft moans of the wolves. They both had their eyes connected and the heat in them flared them up further. The rough and intense thrusts brought them closer to their climax which encouraged the older to slow the pace.

A long sigh came from Karter at the relaxed drags and his head flopped on the pillow. Hesitantly, his hand went to the strayed cock which was spitting out an excessive amount of pre-come. His shaky fingers wrapped around the sensitive organ and with slow drags, matching the thrusts, Karter stroked himself.

Ivan watched the sultry scene in front of him with a heated gaze. At first, he wanted to slap the hand and encourage his mate to come untouched but watching him pleasure himself, Ivan was another level of heaven. The Alpha hunched the older leg on him should as well and picked up the pace again. Karter's fingers gripped his cock tighter and the speed went faster. His face crumbled when he felt his orgasm reaching rapidly due to the fierce force of Ivan's thrusts. 

"Mark me." Ivan said with a tense tone. "I want you to mark me." Karter's eyes went wide at the statement. 

"Really?" Immediately he felt emotional. Not many dominant wolves allow their submissive partners to mark them since even with one partner marked, the scents of both wolves change which grants others to know that they are mated. 

"Yes." Ivan said as he slowed down. "Sorry for not saying it before, it kinda left my mind." He smiled at the stray tear which escaped Karter's eye. Ivan parted Karter's legs and bent forward to kiss his moist eyes.

The Alpha gathers the speed and shoved his dick harder and with more force. He presented his neck to Karter and immediately felt kitty licks on his skin. The Omega gripped Ivan from his nape which the other hand laced his shiny black hair. 

"I'm gonna cum!" Karter said with a quavery voice that was felt on his skin. 

Ivan brought his hand to Karter's cock and help his mate and speed up. His pace also quickens when the older felt the bubbling sensation in the pit of his stomach. Ivan's eyes tightly shut when he felt Karter's extended fangs on his skin and a second later they were dug inside of his skin. Electricity was circulated in his body instantly while his body struggled with keeping himself from falling on Karter. 

They came at the same time. Karter's ass tightened around Ivan which made the older roar with pleasure and fill the boy's hole with come to the rim. The Omega exploded between them, coating their body with white slick come.

He felt some blood escape from his mark while Karter's teeth were still jabbed inside. The younger sucked up the blood after retreating his teeth out. Karter licked the wound with great responsibility as he knew his saliva isn't as helpful as an Alpha's. 

"Fuck." Ivan sighed as aftershocks made his body trembled. He pulled back with weak arms and watched his mate with a faint smile.

Karter's body was limped and his eyes shut closed. He had a small smile on his face which was kissed by his mate, tenderly. Ivan slowly and carefully pulled his dick out and watched his come leak profusely. 

With wobbly steps, Ivan went to the bathroom to wet two towels with warm water.  On his way out of the bathroom, he glanced at the raw and red mark sitting on the space between his neck and shoulder. Unconsciously, the Alpha smiled and stared at it happily before exiting the room. He cleaned the Omega with gentle hands and wiped as much cum off as he could. Hurridly, he also cleaned his own body and there the towels somewhere before joining his mate on their warm bed.

"I love you." 

"And I love you."

-----------

HIYA!! Did ya'll like this chapter?! I had a lot of fun writing it, I like seeing them in a formal setting. 

How do you think I did with the sexy time? 

The story has reached 1900 reads and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for voting and commenting.

If you like the story so far, you can vote and comment your thoughts. 

BYE Angels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 143K 67
"I didn't ask to be this way!" "What's wrong with it?" Kegan laughed dryly, amazed by the stubbornness of the Alpha. "What's wrong with being weak...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
107K 4K 50
The Badger Series (Book 1) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Timothy is an Omega, he lost half of his vision after he was beaten for something...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...