Timeless[Soulmate AU][Five X...

By PhoenixBTS

On the twelfth hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 30

1.5K 33 9
By PhoenixBTS

Quick warning that there is a lemon in this chapter

"Where am I?" Y/n asks. "This feels weird."

"You're dead," A girl who seemed like an angel said. "You're going back."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that we're making sure that what is supposed to happen... happen," She replies before Y/n sucked in a breath and woke up on a table with her mother in front of her.

"Well, if that isn't just cliche."

"Oh, sweetheart," Her mother said.

"Mom? How are you... I thought..."

"What? Am I supposed to be elsewhere?"

"No..." Y/n replied, feeling strange.

"Anyway, once I check that you're in pristine health, you may leave. Five wouldn't want me telling you this, but he's been down since he saw you dead."

"Oh, shit! Five."

"Calm down. Too much stress isn't good for you since you just came back to life. Here, drink some water and you're free to go."

Y/n downs the water before running out. "Thanks, Mom." She backtracked. "You're taking this a little too well."

Her mother gave no response, simply too sucked into her work. Y/n runs down the stairs, jumping down the last few steps before hearing Klaus in the living room.

"Oh, then again, a little exercise couldn't hurt."

"Five!" Y/n cheered before hugging said man.

"Is it just me, or is Y/n supposed to be dead?" Klaus asks.

"I know, awesome, right?" Y/n asks before Five, whose eyes were brimming with tears, hugs her tight. "Okay, can't breathe. Guys, not you too," She says as Diego and Klaus join the hug. "Alright, now, you guys, get this son of a bitch."

"You aren't coming along?"

"I think leaving the house might be too stressful for my just-brought-back-to-life body," Y/n chuckles.

"Alright, Five, let's go," Diego says.

"I'll hang back for a bit. I'll catch up," Five responds.

"Alright," Diego says before he and Klaus leave.

"It's nice to be... Why are you crying?" Y/n asks the boy who tears up while sitting on the sofa.

She coos before sitting beside him and hugging him tight before he hugs back, crying into her chest.

"I thought I lost you forever," He says.

"Well, I'm here and breathing," Y/n chuckles.

"I know, and thank god," He said before Y/n wiped away his tears, thumbs brushing against his cheeks before both of them leaned in.

Lemon warning!!! :) Suffer

Y/n's hands travelled to Five's hair as Five got on top of her. With the soft pulling of his hair, he held back moans. His hands went to her neck, tongue brushing at her bottom lip. Realizing what was happening, Y/n blushed before allowing it and a soft moan escaped from her as his tongue entered her mouth. He continued to push her against the sofa, not like there was anymore space. He just wanted to be as close to her as possible.

One hand trails down under her shirt, resting at her stomach. Thr warm feeling tingles and makes her giggle mid-kiss. Her legs wrapped around Five's waist as she pulled him closer to her, she didn't plan on letting go any time soon.

"Oh, damn," Klaus said. "Uh... sorry but, we gotta go."

"Klaus," Five groaned before getting off of Y/n and leaving with Klaus.

"So are you guys a thing now?"

"I don't know," Five says before they turned back to the blushing Y/n. "Are we?"

"Yes," Y/n replied.

"Oh, my god. Finally," Klaus said as Five playfully hit him before he left.

Y/n giggled before wiping the saliva away and continuing to walk around the mansion.

"Is she going to make it?" Luther asks.

"Luther!" Y/n says before running and giving Luther a hug.

"I don't understand. You were dead."

"Yeah! Look at me!" She cheers. "I'm alive. Okay, anyway, is Allison going to be okay?"

"Yes," Their mother replied. "But her vocal chords were badly damaged. It's a miracle that, somehow, her carotid artery wasn't severed."

"Will she be able to talk?" Luther asks.

"It's too early to tell."

"More importantly, thanks to you and your brothers, she's still with us," Pogo says. "Grace and I can take it from here, Master Luther and Miss Y/n. Go. Rest."

"You're the last person I would trust here," Luther said as Y/n was curious to what she had missed. "I'm not going anywhere."

Timeskip

The door creaks open.

"Five!" Y/n cheered, running down the stairs and right into his arms.

"Alright, lovebirds," Diego chuckled. "Hey, uh, is Vanya here?"

"No. She never came."

"Well, I'm out."

"Wait, where are you going?" Y/n asks.

"Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five reminds.

"I know," Diego replies. "I'm gonna get my things and then I'm out of here. I got some unfinished business with those fools," He says, walking off.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him?" Five asked Klaus. "Any clues as to how it happened?"

"No," Klaus replies. "No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez," Five sighs.

"You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my..."

"How did he know about the apocalypse?"

"I don't know, but listen," Klaus says. "This whole... jumping through time thing of yours... I mean, how did you know how to do that?"

"I didn't. You'd realize that if you were actually sober."

"Hey, I am sober. I've been sober for two... almost two days now."

"Really? I'm so proud of you," Y/n beamed, hugging said man.

"Yeah, two days," Five says.

"It feels like 45 years," Klaus says.

"Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidgeting all day."

"Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then."

"I'm not an addict."

"Yeah, you are. You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."

"You're wrong."

"First sign. Denial."

"You and I, we're not the same."

"I've seen that look in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high anymore. Trust me. You gotta just let it go."

"Enough," Y/n said, summoning her dark bodyguards to separate the two from each other.

"All right. Sorry," Klaus said before going off to do god knows what.

"Sorry," Five said before leading Y/n to the living room to make margarita.

"Well, do you think we really did it?" Five asked as he drank his drink and Y/n had her head in his lap. "Think we actually stopped the apocalypse?"

"I really hope so. I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Y/n replied, smiling.

"Now what?"

"We'll see what life has in plan for us," Y/n chuckles before someone knocked at the door.

"Eh, I'll get it," Five said before leaving Y/n and she pouted, waiting for him to come back.

"Hey, old-timer," Hazel said.

"Do you have my sister? And... if not, would you like a margarita?" Five asks. "Come on," He says, inviting Hazel to the living room before returning to Y/n. "You're here to kill me?"

"Oh, shit," He swore when he remembered that he had his gun in his hand. "Sorry, old habits. Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my brother."

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal. Speaking of which, that job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm actually sitting here, talking to you, after all..."

"Hazel, whatever you came here to do, I suggest you hurry in case one of our brothers sees you," Y/n says.

"Well, I'm, you know..." He says before Diego kicks him to the floor.

"Diego, stop it!" Y/n yelled at the stubborn man as he flipped Hazel before kicking him in the jaw.

"Get up!" Diego told the man.

"You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say," Five says.

Diego then throws a few punches at Hazel, him regaining his position as Diego brandished a knife.

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch," Diego hissed before trying to attack.

"Or don't. See how that goes," Five commented as he and Y/n watched the fight.

"Tea," Y/n giggled, drinking margarita.

"Are you gonna-!" Hazel asked before avoiding Diego's swing.

Diego then takes his chance and stabs him in the thigh as Five and Y/n wince.

"Come on!" Hazel yelled.

"That's gotta hurt," Five muttered.

Diego continues attacking before back flipping and kicking Hazel in the jaw again. Having had enough, Hazel aggressively head-butted Diego. He lifts Diego up and traps him before Diego bites him.

Five stood up and set his drink down on the counter before smashing a glass vase on Diego's head to make him get knocked out.

"Sorry, big bro," Y/n giggled.

"I draw the line at biting," Five said. "Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick, before he comes around," Five advised before holding onto Y/n, arm around her waist.

"I left my partner, quit the Commission, came to volunteer," Hazel replied.

"For what?"

"To help stop the apocalypse," He replied as Five chuckled.

"You're a bit too late," Y/n said. "But why do you want to help?"

"Let's just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop."

"Well, I hate to break it to you, pal, but you're a day late and a dollar short. The fact that you're here right now means, without a shadow of doubt, that the apocalypse is over."

"Really? How do you know that?"

"The mark is dead. Found him this morning."

"Harold died?" Y/n asked.

"Brutally," Five replied. "You were the last known unknown left in the equation," Five told Hazel.

"Shit, really?" Hazel asked.

"Mm-hmm. And if you're out, then Hellrider ain't riding."

"Oh, all right," He laughs, drinking margarita. "So, now what?"

"I'm going to spend the rest of the day with the love of my life," Five said as Y/n hid her face in his chest, face heating. "What about you?"

"I'm done with all this madness. Time to start over."

"One more thing before you go," Y/n says.

"Shoot."

"Which one of you killed Detective Patch?" Y/n asked.

"It was a trigger woman," Hazel said.

"Huh. That's too bad. That gun could've cleared my brother's name," Five said.

"Well, today's your lucky day, amigos. Take 'em both," He said, putting two guns on the counter. "I'm done with this life," He said before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 264 12
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women h...
48.4K 1K 30
"What the hell happend? How did I got here?" "It is okay number eight, you're save here." Fem!reader On October the first 1989,the 12th hour of the d...
83 0 8
"On the 1st October 1989, 43 woman gave birth to a child all around the world even tho at the start of the day they haven't been pregnant..." "A bill...
152K 5.3K 27
"How did you do that!?" - "I think it's pretty clear it's because I'm freaking magic!" On the first of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave...