Silent Thunder

Per Youngappreticerabbit

Long ago in the time when there was peace the wolves were divided into clans called Kufs. When war threatened... Més

Silent Thunder: The Prolouge
Silent Thunder: Amy
Silent Thunder: Dreams and Nightmares
Silent Thunder: Him
Silent Thunder: Confrontations equal Sobfests
Silent Thunder: Comparing Stories
Silent Thunder: The Return of the Yellow Light
Silent Thunder: Roadtrips....or I guess you'd call it Pawtrips
Silent Thunder: I Accidently Steal a Popstar
Silent Thunder: We Take a Walk in the Woods
Silent Thunder: We Watch a Movie
Silent Thunder: I Take a Projector to the Head

SIlent Thunder: Wolves love McDonalds

844 17 11
Per Youngappreticerabbit

Hello again! It's been a while! Writers block sucks! Oh well! I'm all cured now! Thanks for sticking with me!

Copyright 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

 No. What the heck was going on! I turned around. Maybe the wolf was behind me. Nothing was there. That must mean......... Oh my god. I faced the water again. The wolf was still there. When I moved, it did. Startled I screamed. It sounded more like a dog being strangled. Ouch. This does not happen to people. This only happens in Twilight. (which my cousin forced me to read) I must still be asleep! Maybe if I pinch myself- wait. I can't pinch myself. Because I have FREAKIN PAWS!!!!!!!  This is crazy. No this...doesn't...happen....to..people...... Everything became fuzzy and I passed out. ~

My stomach rumbled. I stood up and instantly remembered everything. I slowly crept back up to the riverbank. Yup. Still a wolf. Why does everything weird happen to me? Magic yellow light heals Amy, then I turn into a wolf. Could this get any stranger? I focused on my reflection. It was a light colored wolf, a cream blond with gray fleck scattered throughout the fur. It was sleek and thin. It also looked as hungry as I felt. But thing is....I'm a vegetarian. And wolves eat meat. There is NO way I'm going to go kill a squirrel or a rabbit and eat it.  Not happening. But I needed food. I could not deny my stomach. It was already beginning to cramp up. The only way I could think of to get food was to raid a dumpster or something. Grass was a last resort. Slowly I padded over to the road. (It smelled horrible! It was not that hard to find.) I followed all the way to the outskirts of town. I didn't want anyone to see me. I did not plan on being caught and put in Animal Control. I found one of the back alleyways and slowly slinked around the corner. There right in front of me was the mother load. A McDonald's dumpster. The smell of fries made my mouth water. Piled next to it was old boxes, probably made for storing food. I clambered up them and dived into that dumpster! I was so hungry! I scarfed down fries, milkshakes, and even a few leftover salads to my heart's content. Everything tasted amazing. Suddenly I heard voices and clanging around inside.

A low mans voice penetrated all the sound inside."Yo, Jimmy! Wake up! Boss is coming! Hurry up and dump the trash you moron!"

"O-o-o-okay! Sorry Walter. No p-p-p-problem sir! Right on it!" Someone replied, I'm guessing it was Jimmy.

I  heard the back door open. I cowered down, attempting to look like trash. One of the trash bags landed right on me. Hamburgers were all over my face.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed (or attempted to scream) I bolted out of there. I heard a banging noise behind me and realized it was some big man chasing me, probably Walter. And he had a gun. I ran around the corner, straight into a dead end. What was I supposed to do now! I did not feel like getting shot by some McDonald's employee! I spotted a couple beat up dumpsters to my right and dived in.

Never jump into an old dumpster. Ever. Especially with a highly sensitive wolf nose. I heard Walter come around the corner.He kicked the dumpster and I fought the urge to squeal.  Something sharp jabbed me in the side.

"I know your in there! Come out before I shoot you!" Yeah right. What did this guy think I was? An idiot? Suddenly I heard something rustling to my far left. But it was still inside the dumpster. Was something ALIVE in here?! I almost gagged.  Walter kicked the dumpster again and I heard the thing to my left growl. Whatever it was, it sounded dangerous. Then Walter made a mistake he took the dumpster's left side (because it made noise and growled) and opened the lid. Out of it sprang a jet black wolf, jaws open, straight at his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!! HELP!!", screamed Walter. He backed straight into a wall and collapsed on the pavement. He'd fainted. The wolf circled him, growling. I crept out of the dumpster, trying to go unnoticed. The wolf heard me and turned around. Those eyes. They made me feel as if I was being swallowed alive. I struggled to breath. Then the outline of the wolf became fuzzy. Was I fainting again? Slowly the shape stretched,grew,and changed colors. Standing before me was a teenager, approximately 18. He had black hair, and stubble around his chin. He wore an old black leather jacket and ripped jeans. He looked the same as he did 5 years ago. It was....him.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

589 30 29
You (a wolf) has lived alone for your whole life because your parents died when you were young, you are 17 and roam around on your own, when you get...
1M 24.8K 36
Most werewolves grow up and find their mates. There are also wolves that never find their mates. For Sage she wishs that not finding her mate was a p...
182K 6.9K 83
River Blair is the pack's enigma. No one really knows why he can't shift, not even himself. he's been in love with Sebastian Decker since forever. I...
302K 14.8K 30
Sarah Aspen was 18 when her tribe, the Amara Tribe, was attacked by Werewolves. Her tribe was right outside of Austin, Texas... Right where the West...