Sarah Aspen was 18 when her tribe, the Amara Tribe, was attacked by Werewolves. Her tribe was right outside of Austin, Texas... Right where the West Mountain pack was located. Little did they know, the attack had been planned for years.
Sarah is a Shifter, a leopard, and is Alpha strong. All of the shifters were. The two packs of Werewolves had come together and wiped out all of their kind, they hated Shifters with a passion. All but Sarah, who happened to slip away.
After a few days of hiding in the wilderness, she headed for the city where she could find family members. She had no idea just how far the Wolves had gone. They took over cities, turned the strongest of the humans, and wiped out the weak human race.
The cities are no longer used, they were just left for grass to engulf the worthless buildings. She makes the choice to hide. To turn Rouge. She runs, fights, and stays alive.
Until one day she decides to return to the city, one of the most unsafe places there are. When she runs into a pair of Wolves, everything changes.
(This story has been edited.)
- Chapter 1: The Cabin In The Woods
- Chapter 2: With A Passion
- Chapter 3: She's No Different
- Chapter 4: Coordinates
- Chapter 5: Your Kind
- Chapter 6: Reunion
- Chapter 7: You Owe Me
- Chapter 8: Rumor Has It...
- Chapter 9: Mutator Formarum
- Chapter 10: Breakthrough
- Chapter 11: Back To The Beginning
- Chapter 12: Sage
- Chapter 13: For You
- Chapter 14: Off Limits
- Chapter 15: What Marcus Doesn't Know, Won't Hurt Him
- Chapter 16: Break
- Chapter 17: Traitor
- Chapter 18: Burn
- Chapter 19: Sapphire
- Chapter 20: Real Smart, Jared
- Chapter 21: Different
- Chapter 22: Same Old Goofy Brother
- Chapter 23: He Himself Is Deceiving
- Chapter 24: Diesel
- Chapter 25: Curiosity Killed The Cat
- Chapter 26: Boss
- Chapter 27: California
- Chapter 28: Jagged Silver
- Chapter 29: All That Remains
- Book Two Published