Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 33

4.2K 197 154
By gloomyblueberry

It was Inko....

-----‐---‐-------‐---‐----------‐--------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

They thought the LOV did the desk thing, its kinda sad since they'd been investigating the wrong suspect for a week. I thought they knew from the camera footage but I guess I was stupid to think she wouldn't tamper with it.

I was drained after yesterday's events and didn't even get to go meet Ruben. I did go at 10 am today though, I told him I was busy and that I'd come another time. I gave him some hot brownies and 4 ham n' cheese sandwiches. Dad and uncle Nezu did the spar-therapy thing because they thought it would help get over it but it really didn't, that was a bad move on their part. The rest of the day was spent updating Detective Tsukauchi and hugging me and apologizing to me and teaching me how to handle assholes at the press conference.

Here I was, wearing a suit again, in a big black car with blacked out windows for some unfortunate reason, heading to the venue to answer questions or something. I could already hear the screeching. I don't know why I even have a fanbase, I have absolutely no good qualities (same Izuku, same) I guess my hair was poofy but that was it. (My hair's straight so I don't even have that)

"Izuku I'm really sorry", dad apologized for the 7th time today. "I know dad, I accept your apology.", the car stopped and I was about to get out when I looked through the window. Tall people in black and white suits were holding the crowd and reporters back from stepping on the carpet laid out for me apparently.

I hunched over and clutched my hair. "I don't want any of this. I don't want to be famous. I just want to be nobody again", I said to dad and he rubbed my back. "I'm sorry Izu. come on, let's get this over with.", I rubbed the sadness away from my eyes and plastered on my fake smile. I stepped out of the car and the sound was deafening, I winced at the volume.

I just walked down the carpet--which disgusted me to no end-- and tried to get to the end but one voice stood out to me.

"Thank you for saving me!", I heard someone call. I turned to the seemingly neverending crowd and realised I only ever heard the fangirls/boys, but a part of crowd was made up of people that I had saved and that made me feel just a tad better.

My smile became a little less fake and I waved to the person who said that. I remember her, I saved her from this sick rapist. I walked into the large building. Dad was walking behind me and he was in a suit too, he looked nice, his hair didn't look like a mop for once and he had finally shaved, the stubble was still there but atleast it was neat.

When I walked in uncle Nezu was sitting on a chair, he saw me and hopped off it, then he ran to me and hugged my leg. "I'm sorry Izuku...", I smiled, "I know uncle Nezu, I accept your apology", he smiled too and took my hand. I had to bend a little to follow him.

He took me through large double doors and we walked into a large room with a stage set up on one side. There were tons of reporters and camera men in the seats before the large stage. I followed Uncle Nezu to the the stage and just before we climbed the stairs he turned to me and hugged my leg again.

"If it's too much for you then just rub your nose with your thumb and we'll stop. Good luck.", I smiled and nodded. We stepped onto the raised platform and I took a seat at the chair that had my name plaque in front of it.

Dad gestured for me to speak so I leaned into the mic and spoke. "Uh good evening everyone, my name is Izuku Aizawa, I'm also known as Jade, the vigilante. Um I'll take questions now.", I looked at dad and he gave me a thumbs up, I smiled. Hands shot up into the air and I pointed to one of them.

"Why did you stop your vigilantism?"

"Well I got caught, initially I was allowed to continue but due to circumstances my 'vigilantism' as you call it, was suspended.", pens scribbled on paper and hands went up again. I pointed at one and they stood up.

"Can you confirm your quirkless?"

I shrugged, "well I don't know how to confirm it, but I am, very much, quirkless. Would you like to see me do a handstand without a quirk?", I said, she sat down without acknowledging that last comment but dad kicked me under the table. I pointed at another raised hand.

"How were you admitted to UA?"

"Just like the rest of them, I took an exam."

"How did you get caught?"

"I was severely injured and a hero found me, they took me to UA because that was where the healing hero, Recovery girl was. She was the closest form of medical aid."

"How did you reduce crime rates by the phenomenal amount that you did?"

"I just hopped into alleyways and stopped drug deals and muggings and assaults. I didn't do much really"

"Why did your mother leave you?"

"Next question"

"Who is your father?"

"Shota Aizawa"

"Your real father"

"Shota Aizawa."

"What techniques do you specialise in?"

"I'd say close combat but my knife throwing skills aren't too bad."

"Is it true that you beat the humanoid soldier designed to beat Allmight?"

"Yes."

....

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well I figured out its weakness and exploited it. That's it."

"What was it's weakness"

"Well the one I found was that it couldn't heal if there was something in it's wound, blocking it. And it's exposed brain was a big give away"

"Do you have a history with the League of Villains?"

"I've fought them a couple of times", I hesitated to say that because Shiggy is most probably watching this.

"what was your childhood like"

"Complicated. next question"

"Were you abused?"

"Next question"

"How did you survive on the streets?"

"I made money, next question"

"How did you make money?"

"I worked at a cafe"

"Why did you become a vigilante?

"Well the system is seriously messed up and I didn't want to be a part of it but I still wanted to help so why not."

"Why weren't you arrested?"

"Vigilantism is defined as the illegal use of quirk to commit heroic deeds, since I don't have a quirk, it wasn't illegal. And I always fought after an attack was thrown at me so that it could be filed as self-defense. So, legally speaking, I did absolutely nothing wrong"

"How many times have you been close to death?"

"Too many times to count"

"Do you have a past with the leader of the league of villains?"

"Next question"

"Is the league of villains interested in recruiting you?"

"Not that I know of"

"You quirkless burdens can't be heroes!", some random middle aged man yelled from the crowd, security started moving towards him but I waved them off.

"And why not sir?", he scowled, "because you can't do anything", I smiled, "I beg to differ sir, the quirkless are capable of much more than you give them credit for, society is just too biased to give them a chance though", his scowl deepened, "oh yeah? What can you do?", I heard huff's in the crowd but I kept my gaze on the man before me. "I try to save lives sir.", he snorted, "you quirkless bastards can't do anything, you couldn't even make your mother happy", that hit a nerve. I cleared my throat, "sorry sir but you know nothing about me or my history.", he snorted, "I know more than you think", his eyes were red and there was a rash ok his neck. "forgive me if I'm wrong sir but have you been taking drugs?", his words slurred, "of course not, I'm just-", he collapsed.

I jumped from the stage to the unconscious body of the man. I turned him over and he was frothing at the mouth, I checked his pulse and it wasn't there. This man was dead and he was poisoned by the looks of it. I lifted his head up and saw puncture marks on the side of his neck where the rashes were and an earpiece.

I pulled it out and held it to my ear. "Aww, I wanted to mess around with you a little more my dear son."

Why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 289 53
The top Villains, All for One the feared leader of the League of Villains. The Death, the myth of the underworld And his Death angel... who are thos...
5.2K 129 4
Vigilante Izuku + UA staff chat Due to the unacceptable fact that there are WAY TOO LITTLE Vigilante Izuku chat-fics, I graciously decided to put my...
13.8K 662 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

130K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...