•STOCKHOLM SYNDROME• [obx3]

By romAy0

'What do you want Rafe?', JJ says defeatedly. 'Listen I don't have much but I'll get you anything. Anything y... More

Obx 3 blurb
Chapter 1: The coconuts here are off
Chapter 2: Stalking an old friend
Chapter 3: Toppers phone
Chapter 4: A crippled ladys deal
Chapter 5: Well that sucks
Chapter 8: Tag, you're it
Chapter 9: Turns out fences are quite handy
Chapter 10: JJ you're pretty shit at making rafts
Chapter 11: Rock bottom = Rafes basement
Chapter 12: Hasta la vista, Poguelandia
Chapter 13: Champane showers
Chapter 14: Rafes wasted
Chapter 15: Cuffed to a psychopath
Chapter 16: Rafes mannequin
Chapter 17: Daddys boy
Chapter 18: Bad idea
Chapter 19: Group therapy
Chapter 20: We fucked up
Chapter 21: Bobby pin
Chapter 22: Damn these old people
Chapter 23: Deserted
Chapter 24: Not Rafe
Chapter 25: Rubbing alcohol
Chapter 26: Kies high
Chapter 27: Do I look like a babysitter?
Chapter 28: Kids are dumb but rafe is dumber
Chapter 29: Takes two to play
Chapter 30: Kook shit
Kies outfit + Club playlist
Chapter 31: The "club"
Chapter 32: Not her
Chapter 33: Lost and found
Chapter 34: Side effects
Chapter 35: She's with me
Chapter 36: FIREBALL
Chapter 37: JJ vs Rafe
Chapter 38: The pogues reunite... kinda
Chapter 39: Pills and powder
Chapter 40: Sick boy
Injuries + recap
Chapter 41: Playing dress ups
Chapter 42: But he's five
Chapter 43: Intoxicated
Sue me
Chapter 44: The year book
Outfits for the auction
Chapter 45: There he is! There's my favorite waiter boy!
Chapter 46: Stupid codes
Chapter 47: Final show
AFTER
THANK YOU <3

Prologue: I know how to find her

973 19 6
By romAy0

RECAP!!! (VERBATIM- I DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR WHATS IN BOLD HERE, THE LAST PART OF SEASON 2 IS ONLY FOR REFERENCING POINT IN TIME AS MY FIRST SCENE IS STRAIGHT AFTER)

'We did it. All this is over... All right? it all worked out. I got the cross. We got the gold. We got everything. We're done. We're done. I got everything'

His father slowly shakes his head. Rafes smile disappears.

'We'll find her. I'll bring her back for this family I promise. For our family Dad. It'll be just like you wanted. But listen, while you're down I'm going to step up okay? I'm- I'm gonna be a better man, just like you. Okay? Just like you'

.......

Rafe shuts the door behind him. He fixates at the ground, attempting to rid himself of any emotion that would make him look weak.

'Hey, is everything okay?'

The sound of Roses sugary voice makes his blood boil. Rafe jerks his head and eyes the side, motioning her to get out of his path. Luckily for her shes quick to move.

'Where are you going?', Wheezie whines as she tries to keep up with his pace. Rafe aggressively flings open the door, the salty air strikes bitter on his lips.

'Ow'

The door must've hit her. Rafe rolls his eyes but doesn't slow down, he takes the steps two at a time and only pauses when he reaches the rim of the boat. He eyes the jetski, rolling his tongue across his front teeth. They wouldn't be far. Rafe paces back and forth.

'Fuck!'

He grabs a fist full of his hair then presses his fingers tightly to his forehead. Wheezies deep exhales to catch her breath begins to throw him off. He turns to her with clenched teeth. Her phone buzzes in her pocket. Suddenly it all clicks. He knows how to find her. Rafe turns but hesitates and faces her again.

'Look after Dad. I'm going to bring..', he screws up his face at the thought of her 'Sarah back', with that, he sets out onto the jetski, loosens the tie, and launches the engine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 661 48
It's been seven years. Is she naive to think he could have changed? It's been years since she left Kildare for New York - seven years since she calle...
911K 10.7K 37
❝ 𝘼𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨? 𝙍𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙨 ❞ Callie Sanders was a Kook by birt...
284K 1.5K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
5.3K 55 35
River isn't the type of girl who goes looking for a boyfriend. But, on the first day of summer back in the Outer Banks since the year before, a boy c...