sophia

By idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.

29.

873 10 0
By idekanymoretbh2

• ace

Sophia stormed upstairs and came back a minute later with my phone . She threw it over the railing and it smashed on the floor .

" Please just talk to me !"

" Kill yourself !"

I sat on the couch and waited . A couple minutes later she came down the stairs with her plate . She was no where near the counter and she dropped it to the ground .

" Whoops ."

I walked over and she moved back . This continued til she sat on the couch.

" I didn't sleep with her ."

" What happened then . And don't you dare feed me bullshit ."

" She came over looking for Mason . I was really drunk ."

" Being drunk means nothing to me fyi . Drunk words are sober thoughts remember."

" She came here . I was alone . She had taken a taxi . It was really late so i said she could crash here ."

" And ?"

" She went upstairs and i was getting my phone . I decided to sleep in your bed . You had been gone a week ."

" Get to it ."

" We kissed . Nothing else happened."

" Once ?"

" Just once . She kissed me , I told her i couldn't and left . She was gone when i woke up ."

" Why was her top under your bed ?"

" You don't believe me do you ."

" Answer the question."

" She took a t-shirt off Masons bed . Must have left her top in my room ."

" Did you do it out of spite ?"

" No ."

" Well you knew that would really get to me . And you felt the need to lie about it."

" I'm sorry ok . It just happened."

" And you didn't tell me . I said no more lying , no more drama . This is too hard Ace !"

" I swear i would have told you but i had just got you back . Then we went down to the beach house and you were so happy ."

" Ya . I was . I was happy . And of course you've ruined it ."

She got up and started pacing . She's worked up . Like really worked up .

" I need space ."

And then she left . I heard her and Mason go into the gym . I fell back onto the couch . Why do i always fuck things up .

They came out like two hours later . She showered . I went upstairs just as she went into Masons room .

" It's not even the kiss part i'm mad about . We weren't together, it's who he kissed . She made me feel like shit . I mean clearly he's attracted to her if he kissed her , right ?"

" I-"

" He wouldn't have done it if he didn't find her attractive, right ?"

" I-"

" Mason i need help ."

She finally let him speak .

" The question you need to ask yourself is are you even still back together."

" Of course we are . Right ? I mean you don't think he thinks i ended it . I threw his phone down the stairs and crashed his car but for us that's a normal Tuesday ."

" We have a job tonight so decide quick ."

" I'm still absolutely seething . I don't even know where we stand . I need to get ready . Where is he ?"

" Should be in his room . I don't know ."

She walked out and saw me walking toward my room .

" Ace ?"

" Yeah ."

" Can we put this on pause . The kiss and everything."

" More than happy to ."

" We'll talk tomorrow or something. Right now the job needs to be the main focus ."

She walked into her room and i didn't see her for a couple hours . I showered and changed . Mason and Greg were ready , we were waiting on Sophia .

She walked down the stairs in a tiny black dress . It fit her perfectly hugging each curve and making her tits look fucking amazing .
She has never looked bad in anything .

" Boys my eyes are up here ."

She winked before strutting out the door. I walked after her mesmerised by her .
She sat into Greg's car .

" I feel like i'm being punished ."

" That's because you are ."

" You look beautiful."

" I know . I always do ."

Greg got in the drivers side and Mason in the front seat . Sophia sat the other side of the car . I moved to the middle .

" I don't want you beside me sorry . I need personal space ."
She laughed as she said it .

" Gonna be a long night isn't it ?"

" Very ."

We parked and got out . There was people smoking outside and every guys head turned toward Sophia .

Out of habit i moved to take her hand .

" Don't even think about it ."

She followed Greg inside and he moved his arm round her guiding her through.
I really do hate myself .

Our guy hasn't showed up yet . It's a simple handoff . He has a usb with information i want . I have money . Done deal .

We all took a few shots . Maybe twenty minutes later Sophia relaxed a lot more . She was very tense .

She was leaning against the side of the bar . My arms trapped her in . The two boys were talking . She reached up and fixed my hair .

" There's a blonde girl over there . Just your type ."

" I'm more into brunettes. With green eyes ."

" Don't see any of those sorry ."

" I do ."

Mason came over which meant it was time .

" Will you be ok ?"

" Of course . I'm a big girl ."

We met in one of the private rooms . Everything was going fine til he wanted more money .

" We agreed on 25 k ."

" And now i'm telling you i want more ."

" That's not how i work unfortunately."

" Pity ."

I heard someone cough . I looked toward the door and Sophia had been thrown onto the ground . She had cuts on her back , probably from the glass .

Mason was quick on his feet , his gun was pulled and the guy we were dealing with was shot in seconds . Greg knocked his friend out .

" Start the car ."

I'm so angry at myself . How could i leave her by herself .

I put my jacket around her and helped her up . She winced .

" Did he hurt you ?"

" Nothing i cant handle ."

Her face was pale . She was loosing a lot of blood . She had fallen onto glass .

" I shouldn't have left you alone . I'm so sorry ."

" I'm fine . I just wasn't paying attention."

" Did he hurt you ?"

" I already answered that question. Let's just go home come on . I just need sleep ."

I helped her up and led her to the car .

• sophia

Ace got in and i laid against him . I'm fine , nothing i can't handle . He wasn't expecting me to be ok with him . I know because he looked confused before wrapping his arm around me .

The drive home was relatively silent . When we got in the door the two boys went to change .
I went upstairs and Ace clung to my hand .

" I need to change ."

" Come find me when you're done i need to clean those cuts ."

" They're tiny ."

I rolled my eyes at him and changed in my room . I just put on shorts and a sports bra because he wouldn't be able see them otherwise.

I went into his room and he was sitting on his bed . He was shirtless , grey sweats hung low on his waist .

He was silent . He just took my hand and brought me to his bathroom . I sat up onto the counter and he moved my hair out of the way .

He quickly cleaned the little cuts i had . And then he noticed my nose .

" I hit it . I think it's done bleeding though."

He didn't say anything he just handed me a tissue . I wiped my nose and jumped down .

" Say something."

" Why aren't you screaming at me ?"

" I've done enough screaming ."

I laughed but he was serious.

" Are we still .."

He trailed off probably embarrassed to ask .

" I still mean everything i said this morning ."

" You said ' no , i didn't ' ."

" And i mean every word ."

He laughed and picked me up . He walked out to his bed and dropped me down onto it .
He kissed my neck , his hands gripping my ass .

I was laughing at how happy he was . He had moved the strap of my sports bra down planting kisses all across my chest .

" I love you ."

" Obsessed much ?"

Mason walked in and then froze .

" Oh god Mason !"

I quickly sat up fixing myself . He crossed his arms and accusing look on his face .

" Slow huh ? What's fast for you two ?"

" Oh shut up ."

Ace threw a t-shirt at him . I took it and put it on . His arms encircled me once again and i pulled him toward the door .

" Where are we going ?"

" Downstairs ."

" No stay up here ."

He pulled me back . I'm not hungry or thirsty . So really i'm not needed downstairs. I quickly moved to the door .

" Night boys !"

" Night Sophia ."

Mason didn't answer so he's probably in the kitchen . I know Greg is still watching tv .

I turned around and closed the door . Ace pushed me back against it. He twisted the lock and then trapped me . His arms either side of me on the door .

" Hi ."

My voice came out shaky . I'm giddy , he's making me giddy .

" It's been too long ."

And with that he grabbed the hem of the shirt i was wearing and it was off me in milliseconds .

His hands moved to the back of my thighs and i was lifted up . He wasted no time, next thing i knew i was on the bed with him leaning over me .

" Three weeks , almost a month . That's how much time has passed since that morning in my shower . You remember that don't you Soph ?"

His hands slowly pulled the shorts i was wearing down . I wasn't wearing anything fancy . It was a normal thong .

But his face was priceless .

" Ace hurry up ."

" Don't have to tell me twice ."

His shirt was thrown somewhere i wasn't paying attention . He moved me back until my head was on a pillow .

He leaned down and kissed me and for the first time in a while everything felt ok . My nails clawed at his back and he groaned gripping my hips tighter .

He broke away for a second and moved down . His hands slid into the sides of my thong and he was moving it down my legs when i heard fabric tearing .

" Eager much ?"

" Three weeks , Sophia . Three ."

He was back to me again , except now one of his hands was making it's way down my torso . His finger slid over my clit once , and i was already breathing heavier .

" You have no idea how much i've missed these hands ."

" Just my hands huh ?"

" Shut up and continue. Please Ace ."

His finger slid over my clit again , and his teeth sunk into my bottom lip , nipping at it .
The second his finger was inside me i couldn't take it , i needed more .

" Not enough ." I managed to breathe out .

I sat up and pushed him against the wall . I straddled his lap and his hands slid up my sides pulling the sports bra i was wearing off .

" God i love your tits . You too i guess but i really love your tits ."

He laughed against my chest and left marks all across me .

I reached down and moved his boxers out of the way and when my hand came into contact with his dick he sucked in a breath.

I couldn't help but laugh .

" Pathetic much ?"

His arm moved around my waist and he pushed me closer holding me up a bit before slowly pushing me down on him .

A gasp left my mouth .

" Sophia i'm gonna cum like now ."

" Don't you dare ."

My nails dug into his chest , i needed him so badly . He grinned and i knew he was joking .

His hands moved to my ass , each time i pushed down on him it was hitting right where i needed him .

He started moving me faster , i wrapped my arms round his neck and then i was pushed back onto the bed .

His eyes were hooded , heavy looking . He pushed into me hard and gripped the sheets above my head .

I heard Mason and Greg come upstairs. They were talking . Oh god ,until they go into their rooms they can hear us .

Ace smirked and leaned down .

" Make sure to be extra quiet Soph ."

He pushed into me again , even harder with his mouth on my on my neck leaving even more marks .

I clamped my hand over my mouth as he picked up the pace a little . I pulled his hair but he only loved it of course .

I heard doors close and finally i let out a breath . He moved one of my legs higher and spread them more .

He got faster , he leaned down and kissed me but i couldn't kiss him back . I couldn't do anything . I was so close i just needed him to push me over the edge .

" So close Soph ."

He could barely talk . I don't want it to be  over but i also need to come . So badly . I cant take it anymore .

He went in hard and i could tell he came . He pulled his lip in between his teeth and continued. He knows i'm still close .

He kept going until i came and then fell beside me . After a second when i was able move again he sat up and i immediately kissed him .

" God i love you ."

" That took everything out of me . So worth it though."

" I didn't know guys could keep going usually when they come they're done ."

" Id do anything for you . I'm also not a pussy."

I went to the bathroom and pulled on underwear that was still left in one of Ace's drawers from before i left .

I was just done brushing my teeth when he came in to do his . He sat me on the counter while he did them .

When he was done he moved between my legs .
I kissed his neck and my hand moved down toward his boxers .

I moved to beside his ear .

" Round two ?"

" Baby i've never loved you more ."

I moved his boxers and of course he's hard again . I'm not wearing anything other than the underwear so he wasted no time in sliding me to the edge of the counter .

It's the perfect height . Which i would question but i'm busy right now . He moved my underwear to the side and wrapped my legs around him slowly pushing into me .

He went slower this time , his hands gripping my hips . I came a lot quicker and it was so worth banging my head off the mirror .

Second round is always better , like pancakes .
He picked me up and brought me back into the room .

It was actually really late now . I'm also so tired . And sore from being beaten around by that weirdo at the club .

Ace laid me down and quickly got in beside me before i could protest about me being half naked .

" Just once id like to sleep with clothes on ."

" No ."

He was propped up on his elbow . He leaned down planting a kiss on my cheek . It's never just once with Ace though.

Another on my cheek , then my lips ,lips again . Neck . Neck but more .

I was laughing now .

" Ok we better stop before anything else happens . We're animals ."

He laughed and laid down pulling me onto him .

" I'm so happy we worked through everything."

" I love you Soph."

" Ya you're ok i guess ."

I felt the vibration as he laughed . I fell asleep to the sound of Ace 's heartbeat , with his hand rubbing my back .

My whole life i haven't needed anyone , i still don't .

I want Ace . And i love him . There's a difference.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760 41 21
Sophia, a young 21 year old, daughter of an Italian mafia is forced to marry the son of another mafia. She has accepted her life that for her father...
195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
12M 430K 53
He married her to please his dad. It was just another business deal for him. He had a girlfriend from the start and wasn't willing to giv...
4.5M 115K 36
Sophia Marino lived with her aunt in America since she was 7, her mom died when she was still a baby and she would visit her family during holiday. N...