Rejected by Who Knows Who..

By IvoryValentia

In a world where Soulmates exist, people are born with or without one. I, Aera Irene Whitfield a 20-year-old... More

Prologue & Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Get to Know the Author and New Book!
10
11
12 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
How it all started
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Announcement
Announcement! + Snippet of the next chapter
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
FINALE
Valentine's Special part 1
Not a Chapter But I hope you'd read
It's My Birthday!

15

28.3K 1.2K 98
By IvoryValentia

-Third Person's POV-

"Well then, Let's begin! The first chicken wing. The hot sauce used has a Scoville level of 1,800. Is your milk ready?" The two nodded and they began

The host took a bite then Aster, followed by René.

"Are we supposed to eat the whole thing?" Aster asked

"If you're committed then sure"

"..Yeah I'm committed," He said while René tried to hide her snort.

"Wow, this actually tastes good." René commented."

"You eat the whole thing?!" Aster yelled shocked.

"Yeah, of course," René said as she placed licked her fingers.

"Even the bone??" Beck questioned.

"What? No! I'll show you in the next chicken wing."

"Ok for the question, René what was the reason you decided to be an actress at 16?"

"Ah..well you see, I thought back then if I became an actress.. I could meet my mate faster..." She said with a sad smile.

The guys in the room suddenly felt guilty.

"Oh.."

"Well, I did but..not in the way I wanted it to go. Maybe it's my karma for doing things half-assed but now I seriously enjoy my job and I'm doing it because I'm passionate about it." She grinned.

"The next hot sauce used has a Scoville level of 1.46 million."

"Wait wait wait, Isn't that kind of a HUGE jump??!" Aster slightly panicked.

"So here's how I did it, you look for the fatty side." René started completely ignoring Aster's complaining.

"Once you've found it, You slowly shake off the smaller bone then you slide out the bigger bone then...voila!" She proudly showed her chicken wing.

"Then you can pop it in your mouth." She happily ate her chicken wing.

Aster looked at René shocked. Soren softly chuckled at how cute René was.

"*gulp* Well, if she can do it then I can too." He bit into the chicken wing.

"Wow, this has something. I can feel it, Woah."

"It's actually not that bad.." René deadpanned.

"Really??? Really???"

"Yeah" She shrugged.

"You don't feel that burn?"

"It's fine, honestly."

"..somethings happening"

The crowd laughs

"Ok this question is for Aster, Aster is it true that the song, "she will always be my number one" is actually about your pet dog?"

"I- *catches breath* It's true *catches breath* My dog, Elizabeth was my inspiration for that song."

The screen flashed a picture of Elizabeth in the background.

"She's so cute!" René admired.

Aster just stared at René quizzically. The crowd laughs again.

"Woah, she can handle a hot sauce that spicy??" Devereux muttered to himself.

"Ok the next stage, this is at a Scoville level of 4 million"

"You have got to be kidding me." Aster sighed.

"Hahahaha" René laughed.

The three of them took a bite of their chicken wing.

"Dxmn.." Aster said as he kept on moving his hands in a sideways motion.

"This one is spicy," René said as she nodded her head.

"You only react now?!" Aster yelled.

"Ok so right now you have to explain these pictures."

He showed a series of photos of Aster's Instagram posts.

"That's the time that I- HOO! went to Ahhhh.. The Netherlands..fxcking hxll! To etc..."

"Guys this is all about survival." Beck laughed at Aster.

"Easy Haaa.. for you to say!"

"Then René" Beck then pressed the next slide.

" That's *wheeze* you?! " Aster asked.

"Yeah? Wait..how the heck did you get the pictures from the photoshoot I just had 4 days ago??!"

"That's your question?!" Aster wheezed as he drank his milk. René side hugged him while patting his back.

Calixto scowled while staring at the TV. The rest aside from Maro peeved at the interaction between the two. This didn't get by unnoticed by him.

"Ok if you are already feeling like you are on fire, you have to dip this final wing in some extra hot sauce. The Scoville level of this is 6 million."

"6 MILLION?!" Both of them yelled.

The host took a bite and the two of them reluctantly dipped it and took a bite. René ate the whole chicken wing.

"OH GOD!!" Aster yelled as he got up and started jumping.

"Gosh, why do you do this to people" René questioned as to her eyes watered and she fanned her face.

"Aster and René do you have anyone you like?"

"Haaaaaa!!! I- Hooooo!! I can't even Haaa..Haa.. My girlfriend! Haaaaaaaaa..I. Have. A. Girlfriend." He took an ice bucket and filled it with milk and chugged it from the bucket.

"Woah..ehem, I kind of do- ah that's spicy... Have someone I- aishh Have someone I like but I'm single and ready to mingle haha...ahh that's so spicy " René then finally drank her cup of milk.

She what???

"I'm totally buying Ice cream later.."

Maro turned off the TV. The guys were snapped out of their daze and looked at him. He smiled and said

"I'm feeling kinda hungry, let's go eat out."

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.8K 96
Ollie finds herself trapped in Stark Tower as New York City goes into full lockdown over Covid. She doesn't have control of her powers, she's stuck i...
21.4K 875 38
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...
13.7K 1.4K 34
~~~~~ One thing that most definitely hasn't changed is the power of those bright hazel eyes to reduce me to a puddle of mush. And I can't help but th...